Vacation with My Aunty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mosrakina readily agrees and immediately activates the desired option. The manager begins to jerk my cock while Mosrakina sits on a sofa beside me. The teasing continues for an hour, until suddenly Mosrakina gets a phone call. She talks over the phone as the manager continues teasing me. When the call ends, Mosrakina tells the manager, "I am sorry; I have an urgent appointment."

After about two more minutes, the manager lets go of my cock and thanks Mosrakina for everything.

After leaving the jewellery shop, we take a cab. I don't ask Mosrakina where we are going, because her eyes tells me she is excited, and I am sure she just got an assignment that involves teasing my cock.

Soon the cab stops in front of the women's university. Upon entering, we find the woman who took Mosrakina's phone number in the train waiting for us. She takes us to the office. It seems like the office for the head of a department.

There greets us a woman aged about forty-five. She greets Mosrakina warmly and tells her, "When I heard about the incident on the train from Asrupi, I immediately told her to contact you. "When I got word that you agreed to help I was like over the moon. This is an university for women to give training to teachers, and we always wanted to cover this topic -- 'Penis functionality of an eighteen-year-old' -- but could never make it happen."

Mosrakina replies, "I am glad I could help!"

Then the department head asks Mosrakina, "Did Asrupi tell you that the training requires stroking the penis just before the... umm... very end, and that there are about five hundred women here?"

Mosrakina says, "I know that, and I think you could make him prepared so that everyone could complete the training in thirty seconds." Having declared that so confidently, she simply takes of my t-shirt and shorts.

At first, the department head doesn't understand, but when Mosrakina tells her that if she makes me primed for the training, only then will it be possible to train five hundred women, she then get the

idea. She takes my cock in her hand, begins to jerk vigorously, and tells Asrupi to make all the arrangements in the auditorium. Mosrakina already has the cockhead ring in 'safety' mode, and the department head continues jerking for about thirty minutes. Then, Asrupi comes in and informs her that they are ready.

They begin to go to the auditorium, and I follow them, naked except for the two rings on my cock.

Upon entering, I quickly estimate that more than two thousand women are there. Mosrakina, too, has a questioning look in her eyes. Asrupi informs both of us that five hundred are trainees, and everyone asked to take two friends or relatives who will just watch.

The department head addresses the hall and begins the demonstration with some lecturing.

"The penis, at eighteen years of age, is very responsive. With the slightest stimulation it can produce precum, as you can see. It can reach the brink of climax very quickly, and multiple times in certain conditions, so this is the best scenario for this kind of training. Before bringing him here, I have primed him to be very near climax -- only a few seconds away from it, in fact. That way, one can get the full experience in ten seconds, but for better training, experience, and to add some enjoyment, all you trainees will be given thirty seconds of time so that you all can experience multiple cycles.

"This is all thanks to this gentle lady," she says, indicating Mosrakina. "Otherwise it would not be possible. I am not sure if we'll ever get another chance like this in future. After thirty seconds, the alarm is set to ring so that everyone gets equal time. I ask you all: after the alarm rings, please step down as quickly as you can, as the next trainee's time will begin almost immediately thereafter.

"On that note, let's get down to business! First trainee, please come up to the podium and begin, and I advise the second trainee to stand and wait near the podium, and the third trainee to wait below the podium."

With that, the first trainee, a thirty-year-old woman, begins jerking my cock with inhuman speed. I'm on the verge of cumming in just five seconds. She smiles at me just as I reach the brink and stops for a few second. Then she resumes with even more speed than before and winks at me.

I notice that the department head says something to Mosrakina in a very low voice, and that Mosrakina nods affirmatively in response. Then the HOD announces, "As it seems like all of you understood my message, here is the announcement that here you can stop after the spasm and start over to feel the spasm again in three or four seconds and feel the cycle more times. Alternatively, to make it more exciting, you can stroke without pause and feel the prolonged spasm, but you will experience one less cycle in your given thirty seconds. Or you can enjoy -- er, feel both of them by not stopping immediately after feeling the spasm, but instead stopping when the intensity of the spasm subdues, and, after a brief pause, start over again. It is all up to you ladies; make the most of the situation."

In the meantime, the first trainee takes me to the edge for the seventh time. Then the alarm rings, and she immediately steps aside, giggling.

The second trainee quickly takes her place and begins jerking my cock vigorously. She does not stop when I reach the verge of cumming; she speeds up instead. I feel like I am going to cum, but the ring under my cockhead in 'safety' mode makes it unable to happen. The trainee also understands this and she never stops. Instead, she gradually speeds up, and I feel the nonstop spasm and uncountable cycle of blocked orgasm the entire time of her given thirty seconds.

After that, the third trainee does the much same as the second one, though she does occasionally stop and smile at me. The fourth through the tenth trainees, just jerk me nonstop, gradually increasing the speed. Now I feel like I am on the very edge of orgasm permanently, and my cock is spasming and twitching all the time, even when the trainees are swapping out and my cock is not being jerked. For those few seconds, the room full of women are rewarded by the sight of my cock dancing uncontrollably.

Soon I understand that this training is not for understanding the function of the penis. The trainees all are middle aged women, and they know very well about functionalities of a penis.

Just as suddenly, it dawns on me that I'm the centerpiece of nothing more than a lewd cockteasing competition between five hundred women, watched by another fifteen hundred on top of that, and supervised by an unethical department head and encouraged by my very own aunty. It soon becomes cockteasing competition among the trainees. From the reaction of the department head, it seems she just wants her trainees to enjoy themselves in whatever way they like. Mosrakina is loving every second of my torture, and encouraging the trainees to tease my penis.

All five hundred trainees compete like so by turns, using my cock for the next four and half hours.

After all the trainees are done, they are told to leave the auditorium with their guests.

They all leave except for twenty -- all guests, and not women who actually jerked my cock. The trainees left, but these people did not. The department head kindly asks them to leave, but they begin to plead for a chance to participate. As the department head begins to say, "Please try to understand it is not possible..." Mosrakina cuts her off."If you'll allow it, I can stay one hour extra to accommodate these guests."

A cheer arises from the twenty guests. The department head says to Mosrakina in a very low voice, "Well then, I'm afraid I'll have to request a two hour session for the faculty after that as well."

Mosrakina replies, "I shall be more than happy too."

The department head says to Mosrakina, "I thought he could take a break and have some snacks before the faculty phase, but if you are okay with it, I am not one to deprive these nice women."

Mosrakina says, "Rest is not required. He is young and healthy... but a protein shake would be great."

The department head indicates one of the guests to come and begin, but continues speaking with Mosrakina at the same time. "Don't worry about protein shake." Then her voice gets low. "I need to change my panties. They're soaking wet! If you need to, you can use the restroom, too, or take a rest in my booth. "These folks were very patient, and seem very polite. I doubt they'll do anything inappropriate even if we step away for a few minuntes."

Mosrakina inaudibly replies to the department head, but I gather from her body language that she's mostly agreeing. She then tells the guests, "You are not trainees, and this is not a training program, so do it the way you like -- just don't remove the two rings. Do whatever you want, and make this time memorable".

All the guests reply in unison, "We fully understand. Thanks for this opportunity."

Mosrakina then exits the auditorium with the department head, leaving me with my massively teased cock in the middle of twenty middle-aged women, to be teased to their hearts' content.

The guests make the most of the situation. They all gather around me and begin to massage my full body and continuously jerk my cock in rotation. The way they were pleading, and how happy they are now, makes me feel happy to be teased by them. They continue their constant teasing for next two hours until Mosrakina and the department head return. With them are ten new people -- faculty members, at a guess.

Mosrakina tells the twenty women all around me, "I feel sorry to call an end of this, but I must."

They all agree and happily leave the auditorium, thanking Mosrakina again.

Then Mosrakina gives me the protein shake and I begin to drink as the assembled faculty stare at my cock.

Then Mosrakina tells the department head,"Now it is time for you and your faculty to have their way with him."

The department head then address the assembled faculty members. "After the training program, this is for your enjoyment!"

I begin to wonder what will faculty will do -- if they, too, will turn this into a cockteasing competition. I soon have my answer: more like the twenty guests, they are feeling more cooperative than competitive. Their focus, however, is almost entirely on my penis; they're not interested in touching or massaging me anywhere else. All of them start vigorously jerking my penis together, and they keep doing that for the next two hours. Sitting beside them, Mosrakina continues to encourage them.

After the faculty is done, we leave the university and head home by train in the same fashion with the same ticket collector. The only difference is that the ticket collector teases my cock until we reach our station. I have to hurry to put on my shorts before getting off the train.

On the way home from the station, Mosrakina tells me not to tell Belly what happened throughout the day. I agree with her. I understand that she wants an experience that remains entirely her own. I think she had a lot of fun today, and that makes me happy.

Upon arriving home, I see both Surya and Belly have returned. Mosrekina and me both of us are surprised to see the neighborhood aunty, whom I saw earlier in the morning from the balcony and whom Mosrakina was tormenting by not letting her see my cock.

She comes and hugs Mosrakina and says hello to me. Belly tells me that her name is Asida and she lives in the opposite house. Asida just smiles at me. I smile back. Then there are two new women. Surya tells

me one of them is Tuhi, who is her friend, and the other is her friend's daughter, Mina. I say hello to both of them and they smile back.

Mosrakina whispers in my ear, "Mina doesn't want to marry, so Tuhi has brought her here to stir up her interest in men. We're all going to play 'Red Light Green Light' in front of her now."

I also see that Naziba, Askura, Jolly, Mahura, Golehara and Joyi all are here. Askura tells me, smiling, "They all stayed back for the day to play the game, as they couldn't play in the morning."

Belly replies, "They all are more than welcome anytime."

Then Mosrakina says, "Tonight, we play the game in a different way."Then she begins to explain the rules.

"First," she begins, "this is a single-player game.

"Second, there are tokens in the basket on the centre table. Upon them are written either 'red light,' 'green light,' or 'yellow light.'

"Third, our neutral referee tonight is Mina. She will pick out a token and read it aloud. The player will act accordingly. 'Red light' means they must fully stop. 'Yellow light' means they must slow down their stroking if they were on a green light before, or begin slowly stroking if they were on a red light. A green light means to speed up -- yes, even if the player was already on a green light!

"Fourth, failing to follow the rules for the color called out breaks the streak and ends the player's turn.

Once that happens, Mina will write down how many tokens the player obeyed successfully, and that's their point score.

"Fifth, Mina will set up a random timer on her smart watch for intervals that are between ten and forty seconds. The alarm will issue a vibration that only she'll be able to feel, and that no one else should be able to detect. Every time it goes off, she'll select and read a new token."

The players all agree that those rules seem fair. Surprisingly, Mina says, "Sounds like a fun game!"

Everyone laughs. Then Mosrakina asks me to stand in the middle of the room. Once I've taken my place, she undresses me fully and makes me stand facing Mina, who is busy with her smart watch, setting up that random-interval timer.

When Mina is ready, she tells Tuhi to go first. As Tuhi comes to me, Mina says, "Yellow light," and Tuhi begins to stroke my cock slowly.

After some time, Mina says, "Green light," and Tuhi speeds up. Mina says,"It really is a fun game."

After about three hours, Belly is in the lead with twenty-five points. Mosrakina is on her 24th token and stroking my cock in 'green light mode.' After some time, Mina says, "Green light" again, and, as Mosrakina speeds up, Mina says, "If it ends with a tie, we will play a tie breaker between Belly and Mosrakina."

Hearing this, Mosrakina whispers in my ear,"I will take this to a tie breaker, and then will surely win."

She winks at me. When, after some time, Mina says, "Yellow light," Mosrakina speeds up again, breaking her streak and tying with Belly at twenty-five points.

To break the tie, Belly starts again, and begins to stroke my cock in 'green light mode' After fifteen tokens, when Belly is stroking me on a fourth consecutive 'green light,' Mina commands, "Green light" again. As Belly increases her speed even more, I can feel Mosrakina switch off the cockhead ring, which frees my cock from 'safety' mode. From an entire day of teasing, plus the pace of a fifth consecutive 'green light,' I cannot hold out. I feel like I am going to cum. Belly also senses it and immediately lets go of my cock, breaking her streak at fifteen. She failed to complete the sixteenth token -- the fifth green light. Mosrakina turns on 'safety' mode again.

Mosrakina begins her turn with a 'green light' too, but with 'safety' mode on she has nothing to worry about. She continues stroking for sixteen consecutive 'green lights' and wins the game. Belly is a little surprised. She made Mina pick all 'green light' tokens, as they were quite visible as such. Belly thought the consecutive 'green light ' commands would make Mosrakina lose. I heard her assure Mina that the game would end quickly, and that afterwards, she'd be able to take a turn stroking me while Tuhi took her role.

Mina still gets her turn, even though Mosrakina wins. Her mother plays the role of commander, picking out tokens for her to obey. Belly and Mosrakina go to make arrangements for dinner. When they announce that dinner is ready, Mina completes her final token. Finishing the game, she says, "It actually is a fun game." Her mother smiles.

They all leave after dinner. Then Belly and Mosrakina both settle down. Mosrakina gets one hour of playtime in her room for being the champion tonight, as it is very late, and then I have to come to my room, where Belly will be waiting to give me my bath.

Mosrakina immediately takes me to her room and begins to jerk me vigorously, telling me how happy she is that she's the champion tonight. She makes the most of her playtime. She continues to increase the speed of her jerking for the full hour. 'Safety' mode is still on, so she doesn't have to pay attention to my situation at all. About five minutes after the hour is up, Mosrakina switches off the cockhead ring and tells me to go to my room.

Entering my room, I see Belly is waiting for me with an unhappy expression on her face. I ask her what's wrong, and she tells me that losing the game tonight made her unhappy. To make her happy I tell her,"You need more practice to win the game."

Belly tells me, "Good boy," and begins her practice.

For the next two hours, she takes me to the very very edge of cumming five hundred times. Every cycle, she pushes my limit even farther. She only stops when, after two hours, I cannot take it anymore. Still, Belly is very happy, and that makes me happy. She gives me my bath quickly, only playing with my cock a little bit. After finishing my bath she tells me, "Go to bed immediately, as we have your medical checkup tomorrow morning." She leaves the room, staring one last time at my cock.

I lay on my bed, naked. While thinking about the whole day, and what is in store for me tomorrow, I fall asleep.

12