Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 04

Story Info
Just another day at the beach.
8.3k words
4.79
14.8k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept better than I think I'd ever slept before, and when I woke up the room was bright with sunlight coming in.

Rebecca Marshal, my neighbor and oldest friend, was stirring in the bed next to me. I looked up at her as she sat up. She smiled at me. She wore a sheer top of silky white fabric. Her large boobs pressed against the material, the dark circles of her nipples apparent.

I felt my morning wood stir against the bedsheet. I was pretty sure I'd gone to bed with boxers on, but evidently I'd pushed them aside some time in the night, and I was naked under the sheets.

"Morning," Rebecca said. Her eyes were on the tent I was making in the sheets, and her smile widened.

I could hear voices from elsewhere in the house, and the sound of people moving around. It seemed late. I was surprised everyone wasn't down at the beach already. I could hear Melanie's voice from outside the door, coming closer. It sounded like she was on the phone.

"Hang on," she said, "I want to show you something."

And without so much as a knock, she unceremoniously swung the door open and came in. She was wearing pajamas, black and thin and small, with spaghetti straps. As often on this trip, she was showing a lot of skin: her big boobs barely contained in the top, and the pajama bottoms came just past her ass. She was holding her phone out in front of her face, looking into it. When she came in, she flashed me and Rebecca a look and smiled into the phone.

"Becca," she said, sitting at the edge of the bed next to me, pointing the phone at her sister on the other side, "say hi to Andrea."

Rebecca blushed and waved. From my angle I could see Melanie was FaceTiming with someone. It took me a second, but then I recognized Andrea, from Melanie and Bianca's class. Andrea had a sister, Amy, in mine and Rebecca's, who Rebecca occasionally hung out with.

"And you remember Sam, from Becca's class?" Melanie said, looking back into the phone.

"I think so," Andrea said. "Kinda cute, right?"

Melanie just smiled and pointed the phone at me. "Say hi, Sam," she said.

"Uh, hi," I said, waving, conscious of the fact that my bare chest was visible on the FaceTime screen.

Andrea laughed and said hi.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were there," she said.

I just shrugged and tried to laugh it off.

Andrea had always been one of the untouchables, as my friends and I had called them, along with Melanie and Bianca and a few others. She wasn't quite the bombshell the others were, but she was cute, and way too cool for me to ever have tried to talk to. I think their family was Korean. Andrea was short, with short black hair and thick framed glasses. Her sister Amy, on the other hand, had generally been considered the sexiest girl in our class in high school: tall, long black hair, big boobs.

"Wait," she said. "Were Sam and Becca in bed together? Are they fucking?"

Melanie just looked at the phone and smiled devilishly. I heard Andrea laughing from the other end.

"Let me see him again," she said, and Melanie dutifully pointed the phone back at me. I waved again, even more lamely this time.

"Is he naked?" Andrea said. She didn't seem to be looking for an answer from me, talking about me like I wasn't there, so I said nothing.

"I'll check," Melanie said, and sure enough, still pointing the phone at my face and chest, with her other hand she lifted the sheet. My cock stood tall and hard. Melanie let out a gasp, then faced the phone again and nodded.

"Oh my God," Andrea said, laughing.

"So wait," she said after a moment. "Sam and Becca are fucking, and you just come barging in and check him out? How's she feel about that?"

"Well," Melanie said, "Becca and Sam have fucked, what, once?" She looked at Rebecca as if for confirmation, but went on, in a mock whisper: "He fucked me twice. In a row."

"What?!" Andrea almost shrieked.

"That's not all," Melanie said, then again in a dramatic whisper: "He also fucked my mom."

Then Andrea did shriek, wordlessly.

"What kind of vacation is this?" she said.

"A good one," Melanie said, beaming into the phone.

"I don't believe you," Andrea said.

"Becca?" Melanie said, and pointed the phone at Rebecca, sweeping right past me. Rebecca, still blushing, just nodded.

"What about Bianca?" Andrea said. "Isn't she with you too?"

Melanie, returning the phone to herself, looked thoughtful. "I'm not sure if what she and Sam did would quite qualify as fucking. She kept her thong on. But she still grinded into Sam's cock until they both came, in front of all of us."

"This is crazy," Andrea said. "You're fucking with me."

"No," Melanie said, looking at the phone, holding it with her right hand, while her left slid under the covers and wrapped around my cock. "We're fucking with Sam."

Andrea said nothing. I could see her shaking her head. She seemed speechless. Then Melanie stretched out her right hand, angling the phone so it showed more of the bed, including me, and Melanie's left hand sliding slowly up and down the tent I was making in sheet.

"Oh my God," Andrea said. "Is your hand on his cock right now?"

"Uh huh," Melanie said.

Then Andrea said, more quietly, almost gently: "Can I see it?"

Melanie smiled.

"Hold this," she said, handing the phone to Rebecca, who dutifully grabbed it and aimed it at me and Melanie, in selfie mode so we could still see Andrea's face. Then Melanie slowly, almost ritualistically, pulled the sheet down, exposing my cock, which stood hard and throbbing.

"Oh my fucking God," Andrea said, in monotone, sounding overcome.

I watched her in the phone, watched as her eyes bulged, staring, as Melanie put her hand back on my cock, squeezing, holding it up on display.

"Jesus Sam," Andrea said, almost whispering. "Good for you."

"Right?" Melanie said, and started slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft. I let out a moan. Andrea giggled.

I looked at Rebecca, who was smiling and watching closely, making sure to keep the camera trained on the picture.

"Can you get closer?" Andrea said. She was holding the phone close to her face. Rebecca complied, and I could see the preview image in the corner framed closely around the middle of my naked body, and Melanie's hand running up and down my cock.

"Hold it up for a second," Amy said. "I'm gonna take a screenshot."

Melanie giggled and did as instructed, holding my cock at the base and squeezing. My cock stood tall and red and throbbing.

"Fuck," Andrea said, breathily. Then I heard the shutter sound of her taking a screenshot.

"Sam loves to show off," Melanie said, stroking again. "Don't you Sam?"

I stammered out something unintelligible, and all three women giggled, and Melanie squeezed harder and sped up her motions.

"He looks like he's gonna explode," Andrea said, looking hard at her phone.

"Yeah," Melanie said, slowing, squeezing, making it last. "He does that a lot."

"How many times have you done this?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Becca?" Melanie looked at Rebecca, who looked thoughtful, counting in her head.

"Close to ten, I think," Rebecca said.

"What the fuck," Andrea said. "Didn't you guys like, just go out there?"

"It's been a fun few days," Melanie said, looking at the phone, her hand pumping up and down my shaft again.

"How does he have any left?" Andrea said.

"Oh I'm sure he has plenty. Should we see?"

"Yes please." Andrea looked like she was leaning forward, staring intently at her phone. Rebecca smiled at me. Melanie leaned in, pressing her tits against my chest. I could just see one nipple leaning out over the edge of her top. She gripped my cock and worked her hand on it, running it in efficient strokes up and down. I moaned.

"Fuck yeah," Andrea whispered, almost to herself.

"He's getting close," Melanie said, also whispering. "I can feel it."

"I want to see it," Andrea said breathily. "I want to see him cum."

I let out another moan, then I was cumming. Melanie purred, Rebecca smiled. Andrea said "Holy fucking shit" as cum spewed from my cock, shooting up in long spurts. Melanie pumped my cock, her tits jiggling in her top with her motions. One came completely out, and I kept cumming. It splashed onto my chest, onto Melanie's top, onto her exposed breast, onto my stomach. It oozed out over her hand, which she kept sliding up and down. Rebecca leaned in with the phone, getting a closeup as cum coated Melanie's hand and pooled into my stomach.

"Jesus Christ that is so fucking hot," Andrea said, and I heard the shutter sound of another screenshot being taken.

Rebecca leaned out and panned over my body, suddenly like a master film director at work. Andrea stared, gaping, at my cum-covered body. Melanie smiled at the camera and licked a thick glob of cum off her hand.

"You're fucking dirty," Andrea said, laughing.

"You love it," Melanie said.

"Hell yes I do."

Melanie leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then took her phone and scurried off. I heard her exchange some words with Bianca in the hallway. Both of them laughed. Then Bianca stuck her head in the room, looking at me and smiling. I still lay on my back, naked and exposed, my cock slowly deflating, my body covered with cum. Bianca shook her head and laughed, then disappeared.

I looked up at Rebecca, who seemed to be admiring the view.

"You're a mess," she said, and laughed.

I took a shower, found my remaining pair of swim trunks - I didn't think I'd get the ones Melanie had taken yesterday back - and got ready for the beach.

The house was empty as I came down. I found Rebecca on the deck, wearing a white coverup over her swimsuit.

"Mel and Bianca went to get massages," she said. "All the old ladies went to do some shopping. I told Lily she could hang out with us down at the beach."

"Sounds good," I said.

Lily was already there when we arrived at the beach, sitting under an umbrella with a book, a blanket laid out next to her. I had just met her the other day: she was staying in the house next door along with Hannah; Hannah's sister Susan; and Gretchen, Lily's mom. All three of whom were apparently shopping with Cynthia Marshal, Rebecca and Melanie's mom.

Lily looked up and smiled as we approached, squinting in the sun.

She was very pretty. Her red hair was pulled into a ponytail. She wore thick framed glasses. Her swimsuit was one piece, the same yellow one she'd worn the day before, I thought. She had a nice body, a little softly rounded, with modest but nicely shaped breasts, and freckles everywhere. She did look like her mother, Gretchen.

"Morning," she said.

Rebecca and I set up our chairs with me in the middle, Lily to my right.

It was a nice day, and we sat quietly for awhile. Lily and Rebecca seemed absorbed in their books. I had mine, too, but I found myself staring out at the surf, just enjoying the rhythmic surge, its pleasant whisper.

Finally Rebecca broke the silence.

"Lily, how is it staying with all those old ladies?" she said.

"A lot different from your house, I think," Lily said.

"Maybe we should trade. You come stay with us, my mom can stay at your house. Get the old folks together."

Lily laughed. "I'm not sure I could handle your house."

I looked over at her. She was looking at me, blushing. She smiled when I made eye contact with her.

Rebecca laughed too. "I'm not sure Sam can handle it either."

"He seems okay. You okay, Sam?"

"I'm okay," I said.

Lily beamed at me.

"He's okay," she said. "Anyway, I think if my mom had her vote, our house would get a couple turns with Sam."

"Yeah your mom took quite a shine to Sam yesterday," Rebecca said.

I recalled sitting on the beach in a similar position yesterday, with Rebecca on one side, Gretchen on the other. Rebecca had outlined our exploits to that point, pulling open the towel that had been all I was wearing. She'd stroked my cock as Gretchen had watched and touched herself, and as I'd cum in Rebecca's mouth Gretchen had reached out and pumped my cock, making me cum all the harder. Then she'd helped me get cleaned off in the water, managing to get me hard all over again, and leaving me that way.

"Yeah," Lily said. She lifted her book again, but I could see her eyes as she peered over it at my shorts, which were rising. "I think maybe it's mutual."

"It's okay," Rebecca said. "He already fooled around with my mom, too."

"Really?" Lily said, lowering her book.

"Yep."

"Wow."

I said nothing. What could I say? Eventually Lily got back to her book. Rebecca settled deeper in her chair, leaned back, hands clasped over her stomach, closed her eyes.

"What are you reading?" I said to Lily.

She angled the cover of her book so I could see it. Beyond the Event Horizon was the title. The cover pictured a man and a woman embracing on what appeared to be a rocky moonscape, with a large ringed planet looming in the distance, a vista speckled with stars behind it.

"Sci fi?" I said.

Lily shrugged. "Lusty sci fi." She blushed.

I laughed. "Is it good?"

She shrugged again, blushing deeper. "It gets the job done."

I wondered what she meant by that.

"How 'lusty' is it?" I said.

She giggled. Then she flipped back a handful of pages, scanning and flipping back further, looking for a passage. When she found it she marked it with her finger and handed me the book. I started reading where she indicated.

Klaxons sounded throughout the ship. The hull was breached, somewhere. Life support systems were failing. They had maybe an hour to live, maybe less, if the bots didn't find the breach and patch it, if the ship's systems didn't properly reboot and resume their life-giving work.

They looked at each other. Simon looked shaken, the fear sapping all the authority from his visage. His blue eyes trembled. Nell exuded strength. She'd known what she was getting into when she'd signed on for this voyage. She'd known the risks. And life support or no life support, she was, in this moment, exactly where she wanted to be.

She reached for him. He fell into her arms, surrendering. As she pulled off his flight suit Simon's breath grew heavy, and it briefly occurred to Nell that this was no way to conserve what little air they might have left. But as she slid her hand down his body and felt how hard he was - she gasped at its size - those thoughts fell away. She pushed him to the floor, peeling off her own flight suit as she climbed on top of him...

I saw Lily looking at me as I lowered the book. Her eyes were bright, excited to see my reaction.

"Wow," I said.

"Right?! Now give it back, it's getting good again."

I handed the book back, and she started flipping back to where she'd left off.

"Did they survive the hull breach?" I said.

"Oh, yeah. That stuff happens all the time. It's really just an excuse to have really hot sex."

"Ah."

She looked back up at me, smiling broadly. "I'll let you borrow it when I'm done, if you want. I have more."

"Sure," I said. It wasn't exactly my usual genre, but I found I'd enjoyed reading that passage, especially imagining Lily reading it, and enjoying it.

I dug my own book out of my bag and picked up where I'd left off. I read for a little while, hearing the frequent page-flips as Lily far outpaced me. I found I kept reading and rereading the same passages. I was uninterested. My book seemed suddenly dull, uneventful. I looked over at Lily. She was engrossed in her book, but she flashed me a smile. She knew what I was thinking.

"Your book's pretty lame now, huh," she said.

"Yeah. Not lusty at all."

She smiled broadly, showing her teeth.

"Hang in there, big guy," she said. "I'll be done with it soon and then you can read it."

I laughed. "Thanks," I said.

"Welcome."

And she went back to reading.

To my left, Rebecca looked peaceful, sleeping lightly behind her big sunglasses, a smile on her face. I decided to follow her lead: giving up on my book, I moved to the blanket spread out on the sand, and lay down on my back.

I closed my eyes, let the sound of the surf and the gulls, the warmth of the sun, lull me to sleep. I was in and out. I heard people murmuring to my right, sounding far away. I heard things being packed up, people mentioning lunch, something about letting me sleep. I was untroubled.

I dreamed I was walking through a corridor of a spaceship, metallic and gleaming. Sounds of activity rang out on all sides: announcements, people running around, shouting orders. It sounded like a battle was going on; alarms were sounding. Impacts could be felt as tremors through the ship.

But I wasn't worried about that. I walked straight ahead, and Lily walked toward me. She was dressed in a skin-tight flight suit, made of shiny blue and white material. It highlighted every inch of her body, every curve. She walked slowly, swaying her hips, her eyes locked on me. She wasn't wearing her glasses, and her red hair fell in waves down her shoulders. She was slowly unzipping the front of her suit.

She paused in front of me. I watched as she pulled the zipper down, exposing her collarbone, then her chest, her skin pale and freckled. She slid the zipper down past her breasts, exposing cleavage. Her breasts filled the suit, pulling it outward. I waited, watching, impatient for her to step out of it, for her tits to come free, to see more. I wanted to reach out to help her out of her suit.

"Don't move," said a voice. It sounded familiar, but not like Lily's. A shadow stretched over me. "And don't cum until I tell you to."

I felt breath on my skin.

I opened my eyes to see Bianca hovering over me, her face all but touching mine. I thought for a moment I was still dreaming, but I blinked, and the haze cleared from my mind, and this was real. I was on the beach, lying on the blanket. Bianca wore a thin yellow slip dress and smelled strongly of scented oils. Her dark skin glowed. Her hair hung in tight braids down her back. She was kneeling on the blanket, straddling me.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her thighs, just below the hemline of her dress. Then she moved them for me, sliding them upward, under the thin material. She brought them all the way up to her ass and I could tell she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. Her ass was full and firm, and I squeezed, and she sighed.

"I had hands all over me this morning," she whispered, pressing her face against mine, her mouth right against my ear. "It made me so hot."

She took her hands off mine and slid them to my sides, moving them up on my body, toward my chest. I glanced to my right, where Rebecca and Lily had been when I'd lain down, but no one was there.

Bianca went on, as she slid her hands over my chest, and as she pressed her ass against my hands.

"All I kept thinking, I as I lay there, naked, my pussy wet, being touched everywhere but there, is how I had you at my mercy, your cock in my hand, and for some reason I didn't put it inside me. And all I wanted..." as she spoke she lowered her body onto mine, grinding into me, against my cock which strained against the material of my shorts. "Was your... big... cock. Inside me."

I moaned. She slowed.

"Do. Not. Cum," she said, and she lowered her face and started kissing my neck, and she slid her hands back down my body and pulled on my shorts, and I lifted off the ground to let her pull them down. And she slid down my body, moving my shorts down as she did so, kissing my chest, then my stomach, peeling my shorts down my legs and finally sitting up to remove them.

And I lay there naked, my cock hard and throbbing, feeling so exposed under the sun.

Bianca sat back on her heels for a moment, smiling at me. Her dress was thin and yellow, showing some cleavage, her nipples visible as dark circles poking at the material. The rest flowed loosely around the curves of her body.