Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me.

"Don't cum," she said, and slowly peeled her dress off from the hemline. I watched as she revealed her dark skin inch by inch. First her smooth, muscular thighs, then the small trimmed patch of glistening pubic hair. I gasped. She kept going, revealing her toned stomach, then her perfect, firm tits, her dark nipples small and visibly hard. She tossed the dress aside and sat there naked for a moment, watching me admire her body.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of movement.

"Oh," I said, as I saw two figures jogging towards us along the surf. Bianca followed my gaze. Then she just smiled mischievously, and she looked at me and grabbed my cock at the base.

"Don't. Cum," she said yet again, and squeezed my cock, holding it with one hand as she supported herself with the other, moving up by body.

She looked toward the joggers, who were nearing, and slowing. I could see them better now. It was two women, and they had obviously seen us. They slowed to a walk, looking at each other and back at us. I heard one of them laugh. Bianca looked back at me, made eye contact with me, and then lowered herself on my cock.

I moaned, she did too, and bit her lip. She was very wet, but still she squeezed my cock hard, gasping as she lowered herself down the shaft.

The joggers by this time were close; they stopped between us and the surf, maybe twenty yards away. I saw one of them take out their phone and appear to take a picture, or a video. I could see they were smiling, talking inaudibly to each other.

"Don't cum," Bianca said again, a mantra by now, as she put her hands on my chest and started to rock on top of me, her pussy swallowing my cock. It was all I could do to comply. I held her ass, trying to keep her from moving too much, because if she did I might explode.

Bianca did not take her own advice, and it did not take her long. She rocked on my cock, holding me deep inside her, and soon she was crying out, and she buried her face in my chest, biting down, moaning. Her pussy tightened and pulsed on my cock and I could feel her wetness flow over me. I moaned too, and squeezed her ass hard, pushing myself up into her, exerting all my concentration on not cumming.

Her orgasm lasted long moments, and I rode out the wave, holding my own back. She settled, and propped herself up with her hands on my chest.

"Holy fuck," she said, breathing hard, her tits shaking on her chest.

Then she started to move again.

"Don't cum," she said again. And having passed that first wave, I found I had some momentum, and thought I could hold out. I started to move with her, pushing myself up into her as she slid down, pulling back as she pushed herself up, allowing her to slide up and down and my shaft. She was incredibly wet.

The joggers had abandoned all pretense of their jog now and had stepped closer, standing near us, one with her phone trained on us.

"Don't cum," Bianca said, "don't cum don't cum don't cum," and she sped her motions, grabbing hard onto my chest with her hands as she bounced up and down on my cock. I held onto her ass, pushing myself up into her, just trying to hold on. And then she was crying out again, louder, longer this time, squealing at a pitch I wouldn't have thought her capable of. She writhed on top of me and again buried her face in my chest, biting into my flesh again. Her body vibrated, squeezing my cock, and she gushed over me.

Finally she collapsed into me, going dead weight. I could still feel her pussy throbbing on my cock, and her body jerked with aftershocks. She gasped each time.

Then she looked at me with glassy eyes.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she said.

I shook my head, not quite believing it myself.

She smiled. "Good boy," she said.

Then she climbed off me, and slid her body down mine. She kneeled between my legs and took my cock in her hand. She held it at the base as if to put it on display for those watching.

"Wow," one of the joggers said breathily.

Bianca slid her hand up and down my wet shaft a couple times, squeezing just slightly.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" she said.

"Uh huh," I said, dumbly.

She smiled.

"Okay," she said. "You may cum now."

And she pumped her fist up and down my shaft, squeezing harder now, and lowered her face, wrapping her lips around the head of my cock.

I moaned hard, and I exploded.

Bianca gasped as I shot my load into her mouth. She held it there for a couple shots, then cum came streaming out of her lips and she pulled away, still pumping my shaft with her hand, and I kept cumming, coating her face. She sputtered and lowered my cock so I shot onto my chest and stomach.

"Holy shit," I heard someone say.

Bianca smiled at me, her face wet with cum, and slowly kept working my cock as cum pooled across my chest and stomach, finally easing to a slow trickle.

The two joggers looked stunned, still staring, one still holding her phone. I finally allowed myself a good look at them. They looked to be in their late twenties, early thirties. The one holding the phone looked a little older than the other. She was short, with dark hair pulled into a cap, a small bob coming out of the hole in the back. She wore a pink tank top that sat tight around her large boobs and curvy frame. The other was taller, trimmer, wearing only a sports bra and shorts. She was tan, with a flat stomach, modestly sized but nice round boobs, and her blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail.

Bianca squeezed my cock and slid her hand up my shaft, pulling more of my cum out. Then she leaned in and took my cock in her mouth, sucking out the last of my load. I gasped and twitched in aftershock, shooting a little more into her mouth. She gasped too and giggled around my cock.

Finally she swallowed what she had in her mouth and released me. My cock slapped against my stomach, wet with cum. Bianca leaned in and gave it one last kiss. Then she lay down next to me on the blanket, her hand on my stomach, and looked up at the two joggers.

"Hi," she said.

Both of the newcomers laughed. The one holding the phone finally lowered it, looking abashed.

"Uh, hi," she said. "Nice to... meet you."

"Good run?" Bianca said. Her tone was playful, non-threatening. She was smiling, cum dripping down her face.

"We didn't get very far," the taller of the two said. "Got distracted."

"I see that."

"I'm Tess. This is Rosie."

Rosie smiled and waved, blushing.

"Bianca. This is Sam." Bianca grabbed my cock as she said this, giving it a shake, as if she was introducing it, not me. Loose cum splashed as she did so. Rosie and Tess shrieked in laughter. I waved.

Bianca pushed herself up and stood. Rosie and Tess both, in sync, gave her naked body a look over as she did so. They appeared to approve. Bianca absent-mindedly ran her hand over her face, gathering a glob of cum and licking it off her fingers. She smiled.

"So," Bianca said. "The video you took..."

"Oh!" Rosie said, still blushing furiously. "Right. Sorry. I'm not gonna do anything with it. It's just... it was hot!"

"I know. But I might need some collateral. Heard the phrase 'mutually assured destruction'?"

They had, and they agreed with Bianca's idea. I was not consulted. Bianca fished her phone out of her purse and gave the three of us instructions. I stood, naked, wet with cum, and Tess and Rosie stood on either side of me. Bianca readied her camera.

"Smile," she said. "And feel free to touch."

The two women shared a look from either side of me, then each put a hand on my ass. Then Rosie smiled deviously and grabbed my cock at the base. Tess laughed and followed suit, joining their hands around my shaft, still wet with cum, along with Bianca's juices.

"Oh, perfect," Bianca said. She snapped a couple pictures. My cock reacted to the attention, growing again, swelling in their hands. The women gasped and giggled, looking at me and each other with surprise. Bianca said, "Oh even better" and kept snapping pictures.

"Well," Tess said, when Bianca was satisfied. "Thanks for the show. This was one of my more enjoyable beach runs."

"Agreed," Rosie said, smiling, looking me over.

"Nice to meet you," Tess said. She reached out as if to shake my hand, but then just wiped her wet hand on my hip.

Rosie giggled and did the same. "Maybe we'll see you around again," she said.

The two of them smiled and waved and set off at a jog down the beach, back the way they'd come, talking and laughing with each other.

"Well," Bianca said. "They seem nice."

She looked around, then grabbed my towel off the chair I'd been sitting in.

"I didn't bring a towel down," she said, shrugging, and set about wiping cum from her face and chest. Then she tossed it to me, and I wiped my front down as best I could. Bianca watched me, amused.

"Oh," Bianca said. She poked around with her foot in the sand, near the blanket. Buried in the sand, I saw, was her dress, and my shorts. She looked at me, laughing. "Oops."

She picked up her dress and sand cascaded out of it. She shook it out. Sand went everywhere, but still clung to the dress. She tossed it over her shoulder.

"I'm gonna need that back," she said, and yanked the towel from my hands and wrapped around her body at the chest.

I stood, naked, at a loss, looking at my shorts still buried in the sand. Bianca laughed and shrugged.

"Is there anyone left who hasn't seen you naked?" she said. And she grabbed her things and set off toward the top of the beach, wrapped in my towel.

As I watched her walking away, Rebecca and Lily appeared at the top of the beach, walking toward me. When they saw me, Rebecca laughed, and Lily clapped a hand to her mouth. Even from a distance, I could see she was blushing immediately.

"Shit," I said. And I stuffed my book, my sandy shorts and shirt and the blanket into my bag, and headed their way. Awkwardly I tried to angle my bag so it covered me, but I wasn't terribly successful.

Bianca said something to them as they passed, and Rebecca and Lily laughed.

"We were feeling bad about leaving you down here," Rebecca said as I came even with them. "But I guess you managed okay."

Lily giggled, blushing furiously.

"Need help carrying your bag?" Lily said, looking at me where the bag sort of covered my nakedness.

"I got it," I said. "But thanks."

"Welcome," Lily said, smiling. She and Rebecca fell into step on either side of me, both casting frequent glances my way, as I'd given up on covering myself and just carried the bag comfortably at my side. Bianca looked back and laughed.

"Oh!" Lily said as we reached the branching path between our houses. She turned to me. "My mom wants you."

I laughed. "Oh yeah?"

Lily blushed deep red. Rebecca looked on, amused.

"Oh God," she said. "I mean, she... yeah, actually I think she wants you." She couldn't seem to stop her eyes from moving down my naked body as she spoke, but she was visibly trying to look at my face. "But also, she wants to talk to you, I guess."

"Okay," I said. "I'll stop over. I'll just get cleaned up first. And... dressed."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess if you want to." Lily laughed and gave my body one last look over, then turned and walked toward her house.

I looked at Rebecca and shrugged. She laughed.

"You're in high demand," she said, giving a pointed look down my body, then she too turned and walked away, in the other direction. I took a deep breath and followed.

I took the outside shower again. Bianca was even nice enough to toss my towel into the vicinity once she'd gotten herself decent. When I came into the house, wrapped in that towel, I found the place bustling. Rebecca was in the shower upstairs, and Melanie, Bianca, and Cynthia were running around half-dressed, scrambling from room to room, swapping jewelry, touching up hair and makeup. I ducked into the bedroom I shared with Rebecca and pulled on jeans and a t shirt.

"Hey," Cynthia said as I emerged. She was coming out of Melanie and Bianca's room, adjusting her earrings, but lingered when she saw me. Her hair was done up, she was wearing makeup, and a black dress, only halfway zipped up the back. Through the open door in Melanie and Bianca's room I could see Melanie pulling on a bra, Bianca standing in a robe, looking into the mirror and putting on makeup.

"Hey," I said. "What's going on?"

Cynthia took a breath. She seemed overwhelmed.

"Hannah and Susan have some old family friends that live in town," she said. "They invited us all to a dinner party at their fancy house, kind of a last minute thing."

"Oh," I said, and unconsciously I looked down at my outfit, aware of the fact that I hadn't packed anything nicer than this.

"You really don't need to come," Cynthia said. "In fact, I would suggest you don't. It will be stuffy, and awkward, and boring. And I think you could use some time to wind down maybe, not be surrounded by people. Yeah?"

"Oh," I said again. That did actually sound nice. Some quiet for a few hours. "Sure, yeah, I guess if it's okay I'll skip it."

Cynthia nodded. "Good. You can order pizza or something, there's a place on the fridge that delivers."

Rebecca came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She looked mildly panicked as she brushed past us into her bedroom.

"We're kind of in a time crunch," Cynthia said.

"Okay," I said. I told her Gretchen wanted to talk to me about something so I was heading over there. She smiled.

"Ah, yeah, she wants to 'talk' to you. Maybe she'll feed you too. Okay, well we'll be gone when you get back. If you come back." Then she turned around. "Will you zip me up?"

I did, looking at the way the back of the dress hugged her ass, which I swore she was subtly sticking out toward me. She turned her head to the side and smiled at me as I pulled her zipper up. Then she turned around, and with her dress fastened I could see how it hugged her chest, showing some cleavage.

"Have fun," she said.

"You too."

The house where Gretchen, Lily, Susan, and Hannah were staying was the next house over, but it was still a little ways down the road. The walk felt long, and I felt awkward, not knowing what Gretchen had planned. I assumed she was going to the dinner party too, but I passed Lily as she made her way to the other house. She looked nice: her red curly hair was partially up, with ringlets framing her face. She wore a tasteful amount of makeup, bright red lipstick that somehow made her blue eyes flare behind her glasses. She had a deep blue dress on, modest but well fitting. She looked older, I thought. She smiled at me, blushing.

I stopped. "Where are you going?" I said.

"To the dinner party," she said, as if that was obvious. "Cynthia's giving me a ride." She smiled at me and turned and walked toward the Marshals' house.

"Okay," I said. And continued on toward the other house.

I'd barely knocked, next door, when the door swung open. Gretchen stood there, wearing a dark flowing robe - closer to a kimono, maybe - with a blue and green floral pattern. Her red hair was pulled up, and she also wore makeup, similar to Lily's, bright red lipstick and bright blue eyes. She looked beautiful. She smiled at me.

"Come on in," she said.

I stepped inside. "Lily said you wanted to talk to me," I said. I looked around. The house was dimly lit. Soft music played from somewhere.

"Aren't you going to the dinner party?" I said.

Gretchen looked at me, smiling, and shook her head.

"Oh."

"I thought maybe we could have our own little dinner party," she said. "It's okay if you don't want to. I'm not actually trying to romance you or anything." She laughed. "I just thought maybe I could help you relax."

I did not feel relaxed. But I followed her into the dining room, where she had two plates laid out. It was early for dinner, but I found I was hungry. She'd made an herb chicken dish and small side salads. A light dinner, but delicious. We drank wine and made small talk as we ate. She laughed a lot, looked deep into my eyes, and I felt myself loosening up some.

"Is this weird?" she said, laughing. "Don't worry. This isn't a date. I'm way too old for this to be a date. But I didn't want to go to that stuffy old dinner party. And I feel like I can see your tension from across the room. And I'm good at relieving tension."

"Okay," I said. "I mean, thanks. This is nice." I lifted my glass and she lifted hers, and we drained them. She promptly refilled them from a bottle on a nearby buffet.

When we were done eating she led me into a large screened-in porch that sat at the front of the house. She had candles arranged, and what looked like a massage table set up in the middle.

"I want you to relax," she said. "Here." She pulled a towel from a peg on the wall and handed it to me. "Get undressed, and lie on your stomach. Put this over your middle. We'll keep it professional. For now."

"Okay," I said.

She left the room and I pulled my clothes off, setting them aside. I climbed naked onto the table and arranged the towel as instructed. I'd never gotten a professional massage before, but this seemed to me like how those worked.

"Good boy," Gretchen said as she returned. "Now just relax."

I laid my head down, face down through the hole in the table, and let her do her thing. I could hear her squeeze lotion onto her hands, could smell the floral scents. She rubbed her hands together, then laid them softly on my back.

She spoke slowly as she started to knead her hands into my shoulders.

"You," she said. "Have been... so... tense. I can feel it just looking at you."

Her hands flowed down my back, working into my muscles. Her hands were warm and strong; I let out a moan. She giggled.

"I wasn't about to let them drag you to that dinner party," she went on. "In the state you've been in, your head would have exploded. I brought you over here to get you to loosen up, relax."

Her hands slid just under the towel, kneading into the upper part of my butt, before sliding back out along my sides.

She kept talking, about how tension can lead to release, and all the teasing and discomfort the group had been subjecting me to might have enhanced some of the pleasure, in its way. But there was another way. Her hands kept moving, to the other side of the towel, massaging my upper thighs, down my legs. She said it could be even better if I allowed myself to relax, to allow a slow build, the "long pleasure," she called it, and then finally a culmination.

I only half followed her words. The candles, the music, the soothing tone of her voice, and above all her liquid touch on my skin, had me nearly drifting off to sleep. She was right, I had been tense, but at her ministrations I found it all pulling out of me, falling away.

"Okay," she said after awhile. "Turn over."

She held the towel up to keep it in place, and I rolled over, pushing myself back into position. She smiled serenely at me and lowered the towel over my middle, keeping me covered.

She started to massage my arms, my chest, and she leaned in close. I could smell her soap, her perfume, could feel her breath on my face, as her hands pulled all the tension out of my chest muscles, and moved to my abs.

My eyes lay naturally closed, but I opened them and saw her staring down at me. She was enjoying the effect she was having on me, I could tell. I looked down and saw her kimono hanging loosely, only just covering her boobs that swung heavily with her movements. I found myself wondering if she wore anything under it.

"Shh," she said, moving her hands down my body, lightly caressing my sides and hips just above the towel. "Quiet your mind, just listen to your body."

I tried to follow her advice; I closed my eyes again and focused on the feeling of her hands on me, the tension in my body thinning out and disappearing at her touch.