Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 05

Story Info
Lily shares rainy day activities with Sam, plus a night out.
12.7k words
4.83
6.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke stiff, uncomfortable, trying to fit into a space too small for my body. I blinked, looked around. I had no idea where I was.

"Hi," said a voice, with a light laugh. Lily smiled at me from a nearby chair. She was curled up, a paperback bent in her hands, wearing a short-sleeved pajama top buttoned in the front with matching shorts, baby blue with a puffy clouds print. Her red hair was in a messy ponytail.

I was lying on a small couch, a thin blanket on top of me, reaching midway up my stomach.

"Uh, morning," I said.

Lily laughed, shook her head. "Try again."

"What time is it?"

"Twelve-thirty."

"Wow."

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I was in the house next door to the one I was staying in. The room was dim, rain spattered the windows.

"Where is everyone?" I said.

She gave me the rundown: Gretchen had slept in late, though not as late as I had, and she, Susan, and Hannah had gone to some museum, apparently their rainy-day tradition. Rebecca had come by to check on me at some point, but, as Lily described it, I was "unconscious," so they had opted to let me sleep. The Marshals and Bianca were apparently off to do a rainy-day activity of their own, possibly meeting up with the others, but Lily didn't know the details.

"And you...?" I said.

Lily shrugged. "My rainy-day activity is staying inside and reading."

"Sorry if I'm ruining it."

She laughed, blushing. "It's okay. It wasn't like I was going to try to move you."

I realized then that I had no memory of moving to the couch. The last I remembered I was on the screened-in porch with Gretchen, Lily's mom, alternating between sleeping and fucking and various related activities all night.

"How did I..." I started, and trailed off, suddenly feeling very awkward, lying here on someone else's couch with only a thin blanket on.

Lily shrugged again, her face reddening further.

"You were there when I came out this morning," she said. "I... uh... covered you."

The blanket. "I was..."

"Naked. Very naked." Lily's face was lobster red. I imagined her coming out in the morning to find me lying on my back, sound asleep, sprawled naked on the couch.

"Oh," I said. "Sorry." I could feel myself blushing too.

She laughed. "For what?"

"For... I don't know... You shouldn't have to..."

"Don't be sorry." She was still blushing intensely. "That's kind of how I know you. You're just... Sam, the naked guy."

"I'm not usually..." I struggled to find the words, to communicate somehow that this wasn't my normal life, that usually I wore clothes like everyone else when in public, when in other people's homes. But she looked at me sideways, laughing.

"Not usually... naked?" And her eyes took me in, making the obvious point that even as I tried to say that, here I was, lying on the couch in a strange house, only a thin blanket covering my nakedness.

I laughed, shaking my head. She had me.

"It's okay," she said. "You can just be the naked guy. It suits you. I just covered you because you looked cold."

"I looked cold?"

"I mean... not..." Her face got an even deeper red, if that were possible. She laughed. "I mean not, like, your... your... looked small, or anything." She seemed shocked by her own words and covered her face, giggling. "I just mean, it was getting colder in here, with the rain, and..."

"It's okay," I said, laughing. "I was just teasing."

"Okay," she said. She looked flustered; I felt a little guilty. But she looked cute when she blushed.

Lily went back to her book. This was a different one from the day before, though it looked similar in theme: the title was Cosmic Attractions; the cover showed a closeup of a man and a woman staring into each other's eyes, galaxies swirling in the dark sky beyond them.

"Did you finish the other one?" I said.

She looked up, grinning. "Yeah. Do you want to borrow it?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

She looked excited. She set Cosmic Attractions down on her chair and sprung up to fetch Beyond the Event Horizon. I wondered for a moment if I should get up and look for my clothes - I guessed they were still on the screened-in porch, where Gretchen and I had been last night - but before I knew it Lily was back. She tossed her book onto my stomach.

"Enjoy," she said.

"Thanks."

I flipped the book open to the first page, read the first paragraph.

Nell Sturgess watched planet Earth recede through the ship's porthole, unaware that this would be the last time she would lay eyes on humankind's homeworld, the last time she would see the sun glint off its abundant waters. Unaware that the adventure she was now embarking on would be far more than she could possibly imagine.

I was vaguely aware of Lily watching me from her chair as I read, even as she seemed to keep her eyes on her own book. I also noticed there were a number of dog-eared pages throughout the book. I flipped to the first one, page thirteen. Lily seemed to notice, and blushed.

I scanned the text looking for what she might have noted as memorable. A couple words midway down the page grabbed my attention.

She felt eyes on her. She knew he was watching; knew he wanted her to know. It didn't stop her. It only made her flesh feel hotter. She peeled off her sweaty shirt, unclasped her bra. Pulled it off slowly, imagining she could feel the path his eyes moved down her body: over her shoulder, her collarbone, glimpses like light kisses on her skin, down her chest, over her breasts. She revealed one nipple then another, letting her fingers run over them, imagining her hands were his. Hoping he could see how her flesh tingled, how goosebumps rose, how her nipples hardened for him. Imagining what the sight of her did to him.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. Her own monitor flicked on, and she could see into his bunk. He'd say it was an accident if asked, she knew, that he didn't realize he'd turned it on. His eyes were focused on something off-screen: his monitor, she knew, where the image of her topless, her hands on her breasts, would surely be displayed.

But she didn't spend long looking at his eyes.

He was stripped to the waist, his muscled chest shining under a fine layer of hair. Her eyes trailed down his body, to the well-defined bulge in his pants, indicating he was indeed enjoying what he was seeing. She gasped; it looked huge, stretching long and thick down his leg. She dearly wanted to see more. But before she could proceed with peeling off the rest of her own clothes, with the hope he would do the same, the signal buzzed through her rooms: time for mission briefing.

Nell groaned in frustration, and noticed Simon do the same. Grudgingly she flicked off her monitor, got dressed, and returned to work.

I looked up. Lily was watching me, smiling.

"Good, right?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. I flipped through, looking at all the dog-eared sections. "Are these all the lusty parts?"

Lily bit her lip and nodded, grinning.

"This one's even better so far," she said, holding up Cosmic Attractions.

"Yeah?"

She nodded again. She hesitated a moment, thinking something over, then she said "Scooch," and moved from her chair to the couch, sliding in next to me. I moved over to give her room, grabbing at the blanket to keep myself covered. She moved in close and flipped through her book. She was already nearly halfway through, judging by where she stuffed her bookmark.

"Here," she said, finding a spot and pointing it out, angling the book so I could see. I leaned in to read.

The escape pod hurtled through space; Leandra knew, logically, that it was moving quickly. But she felt no speed, no acceleration. All she felt was cold. The pod was heated - it had to be - but only minimally so. Enough to survive; not enough for comfort.

She shivered in her blanket. Across the cramped space Victor did the same. He seemed to be considering something.

Finally he said, "Come here."

This is what she'd been hoping for. For warmth. For him. He pulled her to him, and together they lay on the floor of the pod, huddling under both blankets. Allowing their body heat to combine. She lay with her back to him. He huddled close, began rubbing her to inspire her body to produce more heat. She rubbed back into him, and before long she felt him grow against her. Her heartbeat quickened. She turned to him.

Lily watched my progress, smiling, then she turned the page.

They didn't have to say anything. They knew. They needed more friction, more warmth. She began undressing him, and he responded in kind. She groaned when the skin of her breasts met the cold of the air; groaned again when he leaned in to warm them, with his hands, then with his mouth.

As she pulled his clothes off she wanted to make it last. She wanted to see the length that she'd felt along her back, but she wanted to savor that anticipation. And so she pulled off his shirt, then his boots, and his socks, and his pants, and left for a moment the thin layer of his underwear, though it left little to the imagination: she could see every inch of him straining against the material. She gasped and stared, and ran her fingers along it but, for now, left it covered. There would only be one first time she could see his cock.

I looked up to see Lily smiling, no longer looking at my face; looking instead at the rise in the blanket where my cock had grown hard.

"I told you," she said, and she made eye contact with me. She was blushing, but looked excited, happy. "It's good, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Very good."

She smiled. "Where were you?"

I reached out and pointed to the last passage I'd read. Then, to my surprise, Lily read on aloud from that point. Her face, as she read, took on a deep blush, and her voice shook some, but she read clearly and with some feeling.

"Leandra forgot all about the cold," she read. "She burned for Victor. He pulled the rest of her clothes off, explored her body with his hands, his mouth. Her moans filled the escape pod. 'I want you,' she cried, 'I want you now.'"

As she read, holding the book in her left hand, her right traced along the buttoned front of her pajama top, just where it gave way to the skin on her chest.

She continued: "She lay back, naked, breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling. Victor kneeled above her. Her eyes traveled down his body. He seemed to understand how she savored this moment. He moved his hands slowly to the waistline of his shorts, and slowly, slowly, began peeling them down."

Lily paused a moment, looking at me, flushed. Her eyes traveled to the tent in the blanket and then back up to my face. She raised her eyebrows, giggling. I thought I understood what she was communicating.

She read on: "First he revealed the light patch of hair under his stomach, the way the lines of his pelvis led her eye ever downward, down toward what she longed to see..." She looked up from the book, and I started slowly pulling the blanket down on my body, trying to mimic the speed and position of the action of the book. Lily sighed, watching a moment, then continued: "As he moved down he inch by inch revealed the base of his shaft, still pinned under his shorts, until finally, when Leandra could hardly handle the waiting anymore, he sprung free, his cock bounding upward, hard and throbbing."

And she stopped reading, and watched, as I pulled the blanket down, letting it slide over my cock, which finally came free, as hard and throbbing as the book described, pointing rigidly into the air.

Lily stared. "Oh my God," she whispered, breathily.

For a long moment, she just stared, holding the book in her left hand, her right running along the exposed skin of her chest. Then finally she continued reading.

"Leandra couldn't wait. Her body acted on its own. She leaned forward, propping herself on her left elbow, while with her right hand she reached out and grabbed his massive cock." And with that Lily reached her own right hand out, wrapping her fingers tightly around my cock. I moaned with surprise and pleasure.

"'I love your cock,' Leandra breathed, stroking." Lily stroked too, sliding her hand up and down, squeezing, moving all the way up the shaft and all the way back down.

As she read she picked up her pace, and I just listened and watched her hand working my cock.

"Leandra pumped her hand up and down. She wanted him, she wanted him on top of her, inside her, but for now all she wanted was to work his cock until he came, to feel the warmth of him. It didn't take long. Victor moaned, Leandra moaned" (I moaned) "and then he exploded, coating Leandra, coating the escape pod..."

Lily's reading was cut off there as I came too. She moaned and squeezed my cock as I too exploded, shooting cum in jets into the air. It came down on my chest and stomach, onto Lily's arm, her hand. It shot forward onto the blanket, onto the coffee table in front of us. She continued working her hand as I unleashed a torrent of cum. She moaned and watched intently, the book forgotten.

"Holy shit," she said, as it began to finally subside. She slowed her movements, squeezing my cock and running her hand firmly up my length as the last of my cum oozed out.

I sat back, breathing hard, a mess.

"I guess you like that one, huh," Lily said, beaming at me. She leaned against me, her hand still wrapped around my cock, cum oozing over it.

"Yeah," I said. "I like that one."

"Me too."

She eased her hand off my cock, letting it fall to my stomach, slowly deflating. She held her hand up, fingers spread, webbed with cum. She giggled, rubbed it between her fingers. She rested the book on her stomach, looking me over, running her hand through the pool of cum on my stomach. She again lifted my cock, squeezed it, gathered the cum gathered at the tip into her hand. She smiled at me.

"So what happens next?" I said, nodding at the book.

Lily giggled. "Not what you'd expect," she said. "But it's good."

She grabbed the book and leaned into me, settling in. I sat back, naked, leaning into the arm of the couch, lifting my left arm for Lily to squeeze in, lowering it around her shoulders. She smiled at me and continued reading aloud. She held the book with her left hand, her right idly running over my body, toying with the mess of cum there, lightly brushing over my cock, which twitched and stiffened.

"Leandra lay back, staring hungrily up at Victor, letting his seed pool on her skin." Lily giggled as she said "seed," and shot a look at my body, but otherwise she read on clearly, a blush creeping back into her face. "She wanted him; couldn't wait for him to recover, for his hardness to return, for him to lower himself to her..."

As she said this she again grabbed my cock and squeezed. It hardened in her hand again, still wet with cum.

"But then klaxons sounded throughout the escape pod. Red lights flashed. Something was happening.

"This didn't make sense. They were thousands of kilometers from anything. It would take days, they'd calculated, if not longer, for them to reach a safe harbor. For any chance of being found. But yet..."

As she read, even as her voice picked up with the dramatics of the scene, she idly, lightly, ran her fingers up and down my cock. I sat back, relaxing, enjoying the story, the sound of her voice, the feeling of her touch.

She went on, "They didn't have time to work out what was happening. To gather themselves, even to appreciate the situation they now found themselves in. Before any understanding could dawn on them, the pod thudded into something. The sound of airlocks activating just outside their own.

"They had docked with... something."

Lily was enjoying this. Her voice dripped with the drama of the situation. Her cadence slowed at just the right moments. She turned to me, breaking character finally.

"This is how it always works," she said. "You get some steamy foreplay, they're just about to do it, then they get interrupted by something." She grinned and pulled her hand from my cock as if to demonstrate this, letting it rest on my side. "But this one's a little more porny than most."

"Porny?" I said, laughing. Lily laughed too.

"You know what I mean."

"Anyway," she said, "it gets good. They get captured by the enemy, they don't let 'em get dressed or cleaned up. Leandra just has to walk around, naked and covered in cum..." Lily giggled, mumbling a little as she said "covered in cum," her eyes tracking again down my body and her hand, wet with cum.

"Does that do it for you?" she said.

"I like it when you read that, and talk that way," I said.

Lily blushed deeply and smiled.

"Me too," she said.

For a moment we looked at each other. Lily's face held a constant blush; her lips were parted. I was just about to pull her closer.

Then the sound of voices reached us, from outside. People were approaching. The back door, around the corner through the kitchen, opened, and voices spilled in. Lily acted quickly, placing her book facedown over my lap, covering me - sort of. She giggled at the image, then kissed me on the cheek, and scampered off, leaving me alone.

I could hear Gretchen, Susan, and Hannah talking and laughing as they came in. I did not want to be caught in this position: naked on their couch, Lily's book splayed across my cock, wet with fresh cum. So I held the book in place, and, hoping to get out before the ladies made it to the living room, scurried to the front door.

I heard a shout and a laugh as I made it to the door, but I didn't turn to look.

Holding the book in place, I - awkwardly - made my way next door, through the rain. It wasn't the first time I'd had to make this walk naked.

I was hoping to return to an empty house and a chance to get myself together. It was not to be. I opened the door, and whatever Melanie, Rebecca, Cynthia, and Bianca - all standing in the kitchen - had been talking about, they stopped. All eyes shot to me, standing naked with a book over my crotch.

There was a long moment where nobody moved, nobody said anything.

Then Melanie said, "Hey Sam, doing a little reading?"

And all four women burst out laughing. They laughed hard, and long, barely breathing, their laughter renewing each time they looked at me, at one another. I just stood there, laughing myself, embarrassed, still covering myself with the book.

"Come in, Sam," get out of the rain, Cynthia said, still laughing.

I was still half in, half out of the door, rain falling on my naked back. I shrugged ruefully and stepped inside.

"Whatcha readin?" Melanie said, smiling broadly.

"Uh, it's..." I said, not remembering the title, looking down and trying to read it upside-down while still holding it in place.

"Why are you so shy all the sudden?" Rebecca said.

"Not like any of us haven't seen it yet," Bianca said, suddenly right next to me. She reached out and grabbed the book before I could react. Everyone laughed again as I stood there in the kitchen, naked, sticky, semi-hard.

"Is this... cum?" Bianca said, looking at the page the book was open to, indicating splotches of moisture. She pulled it close to her face and smelled it, looking over the top of the book to the rest of the women. Everyone started laughing all over again as Bianca showed the stained pages around. If they hadn't noticed before, they were all clearly aware now of the cum slowly dripping down my body.

"So... not reading," Melanie said.

"You missed brunch," Rebecca said, when she caught her breath. "We all went out."

"Everyone except you and Lily," Melanie said, grinning.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up," Cynthia said, looking me up and down, shaking her head, blushing a little. "We have leftovers for you when you're ready."