Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're incredible," Lily said, milking my cock, cum oozing out over her hands, spilling onto her stomach. She watched, admiring. "I just fucking love this." She slid her hands up my length, squeezing, pulling the last of my cum out, letting it pool in her hands. She looked at my face as she raised her hands to her face and slurped cum from them into her mouth. She smiled.

Rebecca looked down at Lily's body.

"Well," she said. "You said you wanted to be covered. I'd say he delivered."

It was true; Lily's naked body was splattered with cum. It dripped down her tits, it pooled on her stomach, trailing off her sides onto the bed. Rebecca idly ran her hands through it. Lily looked back at Rebecca, smiling, then giggled as she saw the glob of cum on Rebecca's cheek.

I collapsed onto the bed next to both of them. They both looked at me and laughed.

"How long do you think he needs to recover?" Lily said, looking back at Rebecca.

"Not long," Rebecca said, running her eyes over my body, my deflating cock resting on my thigh.

"What do you think we should do in the meantime?"

Rebecca shrugged, smiling at Lily.

Lily pushed herself up, turning toward Rebecca. Cum slid down her body when she moved, running in cascades over her curves. Rebecca ran her eyes over Lily's body. Lily blushed. Then she leaned in, grabbed the hemline Rebecca's top, and pulled. Rebecca smiled, lifted her arms. Lily pulled Rebecca's top off and cast it aside, then sat back on her heels, admiring.

Rebecca sat back against the headboard, topless, wearing just her black panties. Lily and I both stared at her breasts. They were big and round and beautiful, her nipples visibly hard.

Then Lily again leaned forward, ran her hands up Rebecca's legs, her sides. Rebecca sat back and watched, waiting, as Lily moved her hands up her body, over her tits. Rebecca gasped as Lily's hands ran over her nipples. Then Lily leaned in further, lowering herself on top of Rebecca.

This time it was Lily's turn to lick cum off Rebecca's face, then again they were kissing, Lily pressing her naked body against Rebecca's. Their hands explored each other, they moaned into each other's mouths. Then Lily was pulling Rebecca's panties down. She looked over at me, smiling, and tossed them at me. Lily slid her body down Rebecca's, running her tongue over Rebecca's skin. Rebecca moaned, sliding her hands along Lily's body as Lily slid down, until she had her hands in Lily's hair, Lily with her face between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca breathed hard. Her body was wet with cum from Lily's body.

Lily pulled Rebecca's legs wide, buried her face, and started kissing, licking. Rebecca moaned, loud, her hands lacing through Lily's red hair. I scooted a little closer, watching, my cock again swelling.

Rebecca arched her back, writhing under Lily's attention. Lily slurped at her, sucked up her juices, looking up to watch her reaction. Rebecca cried out, thrusting her hips forward to meet Lily's face. Lily moaned against her, and Rebecca moaned louder.

Soon I was fully hard. I took it in my hand, stroking as I watched. This was almost too much. I never would have imagined seeing Lily, sweet, cute, innocent-seeming Lily, covered in cum, hungrily eating Rebecca's pussy.

I knew Lily's plan was to give Rebecca all the attention, but I couldn't help it. I was so turned on by her. I raised myself up again and moved behind Lily. She was on her knees, her ass sticking into the air. Her right hand was between her legs, fingering herself, as her left had joined her tongue, sliding in and out of Rebecca.

I grabbed Lily's hips and pressed myself against her, first letting my cock slide along her ass. She moaned and pushed herself back into me. That was all the invitation I needed. I grabbed my cock and pressed it against her pussy. She was so wet, despite her tightness I slid right in. She squealed in surprise and I pushed myself deep, holding myself there, rocking against her.

In no time at all, both Lily and Rebecca were cumming. Their mingled cries filled the room, loud and high and long. Rebecca grabbed hold of Lily's hair, her body shaking as she came. Lily, too, shook, again soaking me with her juices, her pussy squeezing hard on my cock.

Finally Lily pulled away and collapsed next to Rebecca. Her face was wet and flushed. Rebecca lay back, her legs spread wide, her pussy soaked. She stared hungrily at my cock, even as her body still shook from her orgasm.

"You bad boy," Lily said, leaning against Rebecca, running her hand over Rebecca's body, down to her clit. "I told you it was Rebecca's turn."

"I couldn't help it," I said.

"I love that." Lily grinned at me, running her finger over Rebecca. Rebecca moaned, breathing hard, not taking her eyes from my cock.

"But now it's definitely Rebecca's turn," Lily said.

I did not disagree. Rebecca didn't seem to either, though she said nothing. Only stared at my body, waiting. I scooted closer, ran my hands up Rebecca's legs, and pulled them around me. She slid down, lifting her ass off the bed. Her thighs rested on mine. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy even before I touched her.

She looked up my face, biting her lip.

I suddenly realized, that after all the seemingly endless sex of this trip, I had only actually been inside Rebecca the once, on that second night. Since then, with Gretchen's help she'd made me cum on the beach, and she'd watched, FaceTime-connected phone in hand, as Melanie had jerked me off, but we hadn't actually fucked since the culmination of that truth or dare game.

And I wanted her. Her body lay spread out before me, her ass lifted slightly off the bed. She was wet with my cum where it had rubbed off Lily. Her big tits shook with her heavy breathing. Her skin was flushed, she watched me in anticipation. My cock was almost painfully hard for her.

I grabbed her hips, pulled her toward me, and leaned in. She reached down and took my cock in her hand, guiding me.

We both moaned as I entered her, as her soaking-wet pussy squeezed my cock. Lily moaned too, watching closely, running her hand over Rebecca's body.

I held eye contact with Rebecca as I pushed myself into her. She gasped, pulling her breath inward, her face flushed, her eyes wide, as I filled her.

I held myself inside her as she caught her breath. She smiled at me. Then I began to move. I slid my hands to her ass, squeezing as I pushed myself in and out of her. She moaned and gasped, she pushed herself against me. Lily worked Rebecca's clit and kissed her neck, and gradually I sped up.

Rebecca writhed underneath me; she slid down further, pushing her pelvis up against me, lifting her legs back and wide so I was plunging down into her.

"God you're. So. Fucking. Deep," she said, her words coming in puffs of breath each time I thrust into her. Her tits bounced wildly with each thrust. She bucked into me, encouraging me to go harder, and I did. I braced myself on my hands on either side of her and I drove my cock deep into her pussy. Lily watched closely, touching her own clit now.

Soon Rebecca was cumming again. She gripped her thighs, pulling her knees nearly to her shoulders. Her body shook violently, and she cried out, long and loud. I held myself deep inside her, riding out her orgasm, moving in time with her undulating wails.

Then she collapsed backward onto the bed, legs spread wide. Her body squirmed and shook, twitching, and she let out a long, sighing breath.

"Wow," she said. She looked up at me, giggling. "You're amazing."

I pulled out of her, fell back onto the bed between Rebecca and Lily. My cock stood rock hard, dripping onto my stomach.

"God, you could just keep going, couldn't you," Lily said, leaning over, taking my cock in her hand. She watched my face as she slid her hand up and down my length.

Truthfully, I was exhausted, but evidently my cock was not. It throbbed in Lily's hand, and I moaned, pushing myself up to meet her hand as she stroked. She giggled. Rebecca, to my right, leaned against me, watching. She had a look of tired bliss on her face.

"I'm not sure my pussy can take anymore," Lily said. "But my mouth can."

And she leaned in, and again she took my cock in her mouth. I moaned. Lily gripped my cock in her hand and slid her mouth down as far as she could. Then both hand and lips moved up and down my shaft. She slurped, drinking up her own juices, Rebecca's, and lingering cum from my cock. Her tongue ran along the underside, and her hand squeezed and stroked. She moved fast, she took me deep into her mouth, and before long I was moaning again and again filling her mouth with cum. She gasped, and held me in her mouth, working her hand, drinking my cum, swallowing shot after shot. When finally cum spilled from her lips she pulled away, gasping, and continued to work my cock with her hand, letting cum spill over onto my stomach.

She watched, grinning, marveling as more cum oozed over her hand. Rebecca, too, leaned against me, her head on my shoulder, watching, her hand moving through the cum gathering on my stomach.

"God," Lily said, as she slowed her motions, squeezing and milking my cock, the last of my load spilling out. "I can't believe how much you can cum."

Again she took me in her mouth, drinking up a last load of cum, sucking it off me.

Then she released me and crawled up and lay on the other side of me from Rebecca. She rested her hand on my stomach near Rebecca's, in a pool of cum, running her fingers through it, giggling.

I spread my arms and both Lily and Rebecca nestled in from either side. The three of us were a mess, naked, sweaty, covered in cum and other fluids, all three of us still working to catch our breath.

And I had the thought that we should try to get cleaned up, that maybe we should even shower, that I shouldn't fall asleep with all over me. But that thought came and went, and I was so tired, so comfortable, the two girls sighing against me on either side, and I did nothing about it.