Vacationing with my Son's Friend

Story Info
Married woman has fun on vacation with her son's friend.
4.2k words
3.62
24.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting in the back of the plane, a ticket mix-up landed us here. Not that I would be one for complaining. Even against the uninspiring greys and whites of the seats in front of us.

Alone, the idea of going on a vacation excites me. But going with the one man that can make me happy, and that man isn't my husband? It's starting to make me feel warm on the inside. I knew that soon, I'd be having a drink from the minibar and sneaking off to have a romantic evening with-

"Excuse me, can I get you two anything?" A voice brought me back from my fantasy.

The flight attendant was rather average looking, medium length, curly brown hair, not too much make up, just enough to make her face bloom a bit.

"Yes, a blanket please," I tell her, careful not to show a smile for what I had planned. "And that'll be it for today."

I made sure to watch her walk down the aisle before tossing the blanket on your lap. You're not entirely sure why, it's not particularly cold in the cabin, not enough for a blanket at least. Maybe enough to notice I wasn't wearing a bra but not enough to warrant a blanket. I smile at you, that simple, yet so alluring smile I've given you many times before. I couldn't contain it, I was far too turned on, I knew this would happen, wearing a mildly revealing blue dress with the skirt showing off my legs and exposing my chest. Slowly, I move my hand under the blanket and gently grab your dick through your pants.

Your eyes are a bit shocked, we've never done anything in a place this public before, what if we got caught? All of this makes our hearts race, but I can feel you growing hard now. Too late to stop, we're both too horny and the plane had just taken off, we had several hours to kill. Slowly I unzip your pants and grab your cock, it felt so hot in my hand. It was irresistible.

I glanced around the cabin, no one was back here, so no flight attendants were going to come and ask anyone if they wanted their complementarity peanuts. While still looking out for others, I begin to stroke you. Up and down in smooth motions. You grew harder and harder in my hand, and I just couldn't stop. I took your hand in my other and lead it to my skirt, and pull it up, and slide it into my panties.

I let go of your cock, and instead start to drag my fingers along your shaft, rubbing my fingertip on your head, sending waves of pleasure rippling through you. You release an inaudible gasp when I start to massage your balls, I only use the lightest of touch on you, I want you to feel as good as I can make you. You mirror this on me, touching me, it's turning you on more, doing something so risky. You know your best friend is only a few rows ahead, what would he think if he knew about this?

Slowly move our hands off of each other, "Trade me seats." You obey, too horny to argue. As I move over you, deliberately rubbing my ass on your dick. You love being teased like this, but I wasn't going to leave you like this, your eyes are begging for release as I stare into them. You can read that I'm begging to oblige. One final look around the cabin, I swallow, my heart is pound at what I'm going to do. Fuck it, I think to myself.

I get on my knees and move my head under your blanket. Now you know why I wanted to trade seats, to be hidden in case someone looked down the aisle. I smile, and press the head to my lips, I feel your legs tense and shift at this. I start to lick the tip around with my tongue in a circular motion, then I plant my lips around your rock hard shaft, moving my head up and down on it. I smile, happy knowing I'm getting you closer and closer to release, and deep inside, I know that I want to swallow that hot cum.

I move down to your balls, kissing them very lightly, then I start licking them, the smell of you is intoxicating, my head is floating, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is getting you off. I move back to your tip, and open my mouth, and breathe on it slightly, I feel your cock wince at the lightest pressure. I close around your tip and start to use my tongue again.

I start to move slowly down, tightening my lips stopping about a quarter of the way down, and then come back up, leaving spit all over your cock, I go back down again, making it about halfway this time. You're starting to squirm around, I love it. I've never tried this before, but I've also never given head on an airplane before now either. I pull back up, and then take it all the way down, kissing the base of your cock, I gag a bit, but I manage to not throw up. I pull back up and being to try again, putting my lips on the tip. But before I can go again, I feel a pressure on my head, and you press me all the way down on you and pull me back up, not giving me a chance to breathe. You rock my head up and down at your whim, I feel you grow a bit in my mouth.

And then something unexpected, suddenly we start shaking violently. The seatbelt light had come on, turbulence. My mouth still on your cock, going up and down at random as well as side to side is more than you can handle, and just as it stops you push my head all the way down, your cock grows burning hot and big, filling my throat by itself, but then you release your cum deep down my throat, I almost choke on it, but I also feel a sense of euphoria, I know you're feeling amazing, and so do I. I know I can't let this leak out all over us so I do the only thing I can and swallow it all, the feeling is indescribable to you.

I look down the hall, to make sure there's no one to see me. When I'm sure I know no one's there I slip inside. You're facing away from the door, assuming I'm my son, so you don't immediately take notice of me. The room is rather quaint and bland, dingy blue carpet and a small tv set along with two beds are the only real furnishings.

I move over to the curtains, they're blue with awful and cheap looking flower designs on them, and close them. You look up, from your phone, and notice my nice ass in a tight black skirt and an overly revealing grey top, which I bought specifically for this occasion because it makes my already impressive bust look bigger and shows off my stomach.

[At the hotel]

I move to you, kiss you passionately, and then move your head towards the door. "This is Jane." She waves, slightly embarrassed but obviously excited. She's wearing cute black-rimmed glasses, a white linen bathrobe, and slippers the hotel gives away "She may have guessed what we do." Your eyes go wide with shock. "But it's okay!" I move my hand down your pants and massage your thigh which makes you grow stiff. "So just relax, and try to enjoy yourself."

You sit up, this was one of your fantasies, brought to reality. I stand up and begin walking towards her, trying to move my ass as sexy as I can manage without falling over. Jane knows what's next, we talked about it in the elevator. I start kissing her, slowly at first but getting more and more passionate, to the point of pulling each other's hair. This turns you on. I giggle slightly, and grab her by the hands and bring her towards you. You moved to the edge of the bed, while we were kissing, eager to get a better look.

I grab her by the hips, and move her onto your groin, making her rub your cock with her ass, defined even through the linen. Then she turns around, pushes you back onto the bed, and climbs on top of you, and starts kissing you. Meanwhile, I undo your pants, and pull them down, exposing your rock hard cock. I take it in my grip and start to stroke, lightly at first, and then faster, stroking while I start to suck it. I start to touch myself, I didn't wear panties today.

Jane stops kissing you, and turns around, and presses her pussy on your face as she takes off her robe. She gasps, unexpecting her pussy to be licked, but pleasantly surprised. She bends over, not taking her cunt away from your face and starts to suck your dick, leaving me to lick and taste your balls which I do vigorously

I move to you, putting my hand on your chest and kiss you passionately. sliding my tongue around in your mouth. I gently place my hand on your cheeks and turn your head towards the door. A tall, blonde woman stands there, medium-length, blonde hair, black-rimmed glasses perched on her face. She's wearing only a clean, white linen bathrobe, she's smiling semi-sheepishly, trying to hide her desire for you. "This is Jane," I move my hand down your chest, resting it on your crotch. "she's going to be joining us if you're okay with that of course," I say, biting my lower lip.

You nod in approval, unable to hide your excitement. I feel your cock flex in your pants, pulling them tighter. I start to massage your thigh through them, "Just relax." I utter exasperatedly. I am going to make sure you enjoy every bit of this, I want you to cum so hard it could hit the cream-colored ceiling. You sit up, this was one of your fantasies, something you never could've thought would become a reality.

You've always wanted to fuck two lonely housewives, and you begin to grow even harder in your pants, the hair on the back of your neck begins to tingle. I stand up and walk towards her, swaying my hips back in forth, trying to show off my big ass as much as possible. I look deep into her green eyes, and press my rose-colored lips to hers and start to swirl my tongue around in her mouth. You've never seen such passion a passion between two women before, and the experience excites you more, your cock starts to feel like it's on fire. I giggle slightly, then start to bring her towards you, pushing her onto her knees and pull you to the edge of the bed. I unbuckle your pants, and pull them down, even the slight friction of this begins to drive you crazy. Then I start to pull your underwear off you, and we both are in awe of your size and form, which I could only describe like a thick, rounded branch yet still hard as a stone and heated like a black stone, baked by the day's sun.

I stop before fully removing your underwear. I look at you, my green eyes are full of desire, telling you I have a much better idea. I smile anxiously. Her and I move to the other bed which is covered in the same white sheets yours is. I make her sit on the edge facing you, adjusting her to make her tits more prominent, across from yours and you slide around the edge to face us. I crawl up onto the bed and onto my knees and press my tits against her back. I wanted to give you quite a show. Slowly I drag the back of my nails across her skin starting from her neck, down and into her linen robe, playing with her slightly. I grab her large, firm breast with one hand, massaging it slowly at first until I decide to do so more vigorously, and start to kiss her neck, planting lipstick over it. It isn't until now you notice me making the bed bounce as I toy with her, unable to hide how horny I am. Then I visibly move my hand around her breast, squeezing, toying with it, trying to elicit a reaction from her. Jane moans softly, her voice is slightly higher pitched than mine, unable to stifle it anymore. Then with my other hand, I move down her front, scraping against the robe, and push my fingers into the light knot hiding her beautiful busty figure. Fiddling with it for a moment, not actually struggling, instead of teasing you for just a moment more, making your heart start to pound against your ribs. When I finally undo the knot and pull her robe away, it's like a curtain hiding amazing breasts, tanned skin, her nipples are erect, and a tight, pink, freshly shaven pussy.

I motion you to stand up, and you obey, it's a better view you think. Gently I pull Jane down onto her back and start kissing her, probing her mouth with my tongue. She looks exasperatedly at you, as I move my head away from her lips. I touch my tongue to the side of her neck, and slowly start to lick down the side of her neck, leaving a faint trail of saliva on her. Upon reaching her firm breast, I start licking around it, slowly, carefully, moving my tongue side to side, only touching the tip to her skin, making her legs tense and relax. I reach her nipple and lick over it with my entire tongue once. Then I lick around it in a circular motion, then I press my mouth to it, sucking lightly while moving my tongue across it. She moans again, higher than the last one. You can see her pussy starting to become slick. This makes you harder. While I do this, I start to pinch and flick her other one, every single bit of this is turning you on greatly.

Almost without thinking, Jane lifts her leg, it's in between your legs, and starts to rub you with the top of her foot. The feeling is indescribable to you beyond massive pleasure, coursing through your body. She moves it, only slightly, looking to tease you as well as I do. Then, I start to lick down her body with my soft pink tongue, moving towards her wet cunt. I touch her clit, with the slightest touch of the tip of my tongue. She flinches hard, grasping the sheets in her hands. I tenderly start to kiss the inside of her fit thighs, left then right, each alternation moving closer to her now very wet pussy. You love the show so far, so much so that your cock is seriously beginning to ache.

You are so erect, you can almost feel the blood draining from your head to harden your cock. Almost without realizing it you pull off Jane's red high heel and press her soft, sockless foot against the underside of your cock, which is now as red as your Jane's face, spreading her big toe and the adjacent one to fit just below the head of your cock. I smile at you, and I drag a finger onto her clit, she tenses up and grips your cock with her blue painted toes harder.

Slowly, I start to move my finger up and down her pussy, careful to not enter it. I want the honor of entering her to be all yours. But as I move my finger up and down, her foot mirrors my movements. I drag it up, she raises her foot, and then back down. Gradually I begin to gain speed, dragging my finger across her cunt, it's warm. I stop for a moment, and my green eyes light up, I drag my finger up her, so she positions her foot on your cocks head. Then I do something you love, I lick my finger, and drag it across her clit quickly, making slick slopping noises. Her moans are much louder than before. "Ah, ah ah." She begins to convulse, opening and closing her toes at random, and rolling the tip in her toes. All this simulation is something you've never experienced before, but it's intoxicating.

"Ah fuck." You exclaim, unable to handle it anymore, you throw her foot off you and slide your solid cock against her tight pussy. Before Jane or I can react, you push yourself inside of her, burying a burning a feeling deep into her insides. Both of you gasp deeply and moan at the same time, then gently you begin to pump and out of her, the wetness and heat culminating in intense waves of pleasure for both of you with each thrust. You're surprised slightly, but can't even begin to care when I lay my head on her groin, and begin to lick her clit and the upper side of your cock, watching attentively to your thrusts, the slapping sound with every single one.

Slowly I pull my black skirt up, to reveal that I wasn't wearing panties that day and showing my cunt to you. And that sight makes you thrust even harder, yet still managing to handle a degree of gentleness. I begin to touch my pink pussy, and poke you with my heel, grabbing your attention. You love watching me masturbate, and the thought runs through you're head, that you're here, actually having hot and passionate sex with two beautiful women, a tight lonely blonde, and the beautiful redhead you're in love with. And then you see me is to suck my finger, almost sending you over the edge.

You thrust more and more violently, you pant hard, and then groan, and begin to release inside her. But I'm quick and pull you out of her tight cunt, and hurriedly begin to stroke you, aiming your cock to cover us. A ton of sticky white cum sprays out onto us, coating her tits, and a bit lands in my mouth. It's delicious and more addictive than chocolate to me.

You're still rock hard, and somehow hotter than ever, and I move over her crotch, and take your cock in my mouth, cleaning it with my tongue, almost like I'm polishing it. Your cock is so sensitive that you can't do anything, mind flooded with pleasure besides feeling the texture of my throat, taking your cock over and over. I pull off of you, and smile, cum covering my teeth, and pull Jane up, half curling her over so her pussy is facing up.

But I won't let any of this deliciousness go to waste, I begin licking her pussy, working my tongue into her, lapping up the cum that you released into her and when I'm sure there's no more inside, I move my face in front of hers, and kiss her, opening her mouth and allowing her to share the taste, wrapping our tongues around each other.

Jane pulls away from my mouth, and slowly licks me from my neck, down my neck, and slides her fingers into my waistband, slowly tugging it down, over my big ass, exposing my shaved, toned legs. Then she starts to drag her fingers back up my legs, after throwing my short black skirt off me. Slowly she begins to take her revenge, moving her fingers up and down my cunt, stroking me at first, building heat in my chest. A burning, aching heat. I stare at you, and move my hand into my tight-fitting grey shirt, massaging my breast. "Ah." I moan out loudly.

Suddenly, Jane is spitting on my cunt, and licking wildly, building that heat in my chest. I need to get it off, or else I'm going to melt. I begin to lift my shirt, but Jane grabs my arm, not wanting me to feel a release, but then let's go, as you grope her ass, and stick a finger in her pussy. She looks at me as if to admit defeat, and I start to lift my top. As I do, I'm careful to keep my tits pressed against me, and as I pull it over my chin, they drop, bouncing heavily.

Your cock is now rock hard, and erect again, eager for another round. But that'll have to wait, instead I start to grope myself, and pinch and roll and massage my pink, heated rest. "Oh fuck." I utter in an exasperated breath, I'm close to cumming.

Suddenly, she stops, dedicated to making me wait for my turn to cum. Little did she know I had a surprise waiting for her. I flip over, onto my side, and hang my arms over the other edge of the bed, reaching for the bag I placed when I entered. For a second I fumble with it, but she's shocked when I reveal it to her. A large, 7 inches long semi-clear double-ended dildo, bigger round than most men, but still not as big as you.

I grab her by the shoulders, and toss her up to the head of the bed and spread her legs, and spreading my own. We're both covered in each others' cum, and yours and that only turns us on more. I press the head into myself first, and then into her, spreading her tight pink pussy. "Ugh." We moan simultaneously, and begin to move, sliding up and down on the long blue shaft. We both know we're close when you begin to stroke yourself, waiting for your moment to join in the fun.

Suddenly an urge strikes me, this is a contest, every time we move we make the other closer to orgasm than ourselves. I want to win. I start pumping as fast as I can, using my legs to thrust into her as deep as possible. She only partially realizes what is happening, her mind a blur with sexual pleasure, yet her body reacts to turn to mine, trying to go deeper and deeper for more control over the device pounding our dripping cunts.

Suddenly, that control was lost, somehow we managed to swallow it entirely, 7 inches or blue cock each had been devoured by our pussies. "God oh fuck." We both moan out, rubbing our cunts together while being penetrated almost as deep as we can be. Just as I get to the edge, you grab me and push me on top of her so she and I are facing each other, and I feel a pressure against my ass, the fiery, wonderful, and deep filling pressure of your cock, filling my ass. "Oh fuck!"

12