Vacationing with my Son's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to kiss her beautiful red lips, filling the only hole not being used with her delicious tasting tongue. The feeling is unreal, all 3 parts of me being used felt amazing, each pump of your cock into my tight ass, forcing my pussy to move and readjust to the cock in my cunt. You feel amazing, wave upon wave flooding your senses, never before had you felt a tight hole so early after cumming once, your toes curl, as you bend over me, grabbing my massive tits without sacrificing your rhythm, massaging them in tune.

"Oh god." Jane and I exclaim, for a tiny break to breathe from our deep kisses. You're effectively fucking me in both holes at once, and the pressure of my pussy being fucked only makes my ass tighter for you, to the point it's gripping your cock. "Oh fuck." I want more, I want you to cum so much, so hard, I want to please you so badly that I begin to move backward and forward, I don't even know what is happening now, all I know is everything feels great.

Jane lifts her leg back and up, managing to fondle your already sensitive balls with such skill that you finally reach your end. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" All three of us shout, not caring about how thin the walls are. "Please cum, please cum, please cum in my ass! Please!" I shout, finally pushing you over the edge. Your hot cum, shoots deep into my ass. You feel lightheaded, and hunch over, still in my ass.

Jane and I had both came and were left quivering for minutes afterward. I turn over, letting you fall out of me and onto your back, somehow still erect. "Thank you so much, your cock is so amazing, and you're perfect." I say, stroking you as fast as I can, until finally, you cum, spraying it all over me and her. I wiped a bit off my stomach, and begin to finger myself with it, my love for you finally at the foremost of my mind. I was finally willing to obey almost any command you could give me.


12