Vacay Fuck

Story Info
My wife tells me the story of her fuck on our vacation.
1.3k words
25.4k
24
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

Vacay quick little tryst

So, my hubby and I went on a mid-week vacation. Normally Tuesday to Friday type of short trip. This time we had gone to a resort type of town. Think Vegas or Branson places like that but small and quaint. On Wednesday, we got back to the room about 4 pm. I was filling the jacuzzi tub in our room and asked Mark to go out and get us some food and to get me some lavender bath salts. I was naked and about ready to get in the tub when I realized, there were no towels left in our room. So, I slip into my tight-ass shorts I had brought and a loose-fitting tank top to go to the office for towels. The top showed a lot of side tits. The room service people were already gone for the day, that is how I ended up walking all the way to the front desk. Oh yeah, to answer the question, why the tight-ass shorts? I mean like cheek showing tight shorts. They were to tease Mark, my husband of course. I planned on wearing them while in the workout room or on the hotel's putt-putt course. Also, to get other men leering, lol.

On my way back to our room, this very young-looking kid wolf whistles and said not bad for a GILF. He was walking alone back towards the office. I laughed and said come join me in the room and see how bad I am. Now I honestly did not figure he would. He did! He turned around and followed me the minute I said that. He did not even bother to finish his trip to the office. He knew a once-in-a-lifetime offer, I guess. I texted Mark and told him to take his time and while he was out, go to the winery store for some wines.

When we got to the room and got inside the room, he immediately embraced me in an enthusiastic kiss and ran his hands down my back till he was squeezing my ass, never breaking his kiss. He worked his way back up to the top of my shorts, unsnapped them, and slowly slid them down till they fell to the ground. That's when he realized I had no panties on under the shorts. He did not even try to take my top off, he just slowly pushed/eased me to the bed. That was when I saw his frikkin monster cock. It was like twelve inches and had more than decent girth. In the process of seducing me, he had somehow managed to drop the sweats pants he was wearing. His cock was rock hard already. I started licking on it. I was getting the cock head and maybe six inches more in my mouth. He goes, nah, babe, I want my baby girl to feel this buried in her pussy. He grabbed my ankles, then flipped me back on the bed, pulled my legs wide apart, and said that is so I can watch him fill me up. He slowly and I mean agonizingly slow, slid into me. I could not believe how fucking wet and horny I was. He got all twelve inches in me. I felt more than filled. It felt amazing. I felt stuffed to almost hurting. It seemed to take forever though as slowly as he was teasing me on the first insertion of that monster cock. He fucked me slowly at first. He then picked up speed a little at a time. Even though he was pounding into me, and I was babbling and moaning, I could still see he was sliding out just until the head was in me, then slamming the whole fucking monster into me, HARD. Just so you know, after the first fuck, I measured him, that is how I knew it was 12-inches.

Long story short, he fucked me like that for 15 minutes and did not cum. About every few minutes he pulled out and spank my cunt with his cock. In that fifteen minutes, I must have had at least 5 big climaxes. I mean body quivering, leg shaking, opening mouth, and only moaning coming out of my mouth type climaxs. I think I manage a few oh my fucking gawd and fuck me baby fuck me like you own me. Finally, he unloaded in me one of the biggest loads I have had, EVER! He pulled me to my feet immediately as all his cum ran out of me and down my legs and guided me to the hot tub that the room had in it.

As we soaked in the hot tub, he told me he had just turned nineteen and was hanging with his buddies. They were up from Little Rock. He finally reached for me and sat me down on his cock again, with my back to him, in the jacuzzi, and fucked me deeper than I have ever felt a cock go inside me. With all the mirrors around this tub, I was able to watch his cock slide in and out of me. It was fucking amazing. I had a freshly shaved pussy also. This made it look even more amazing to me. My tits bounced, my pussy lips were so engorged they hung down and that does not happen often. When he came this time, it flooded me and ran out around his cock. I could not believe he had recovered and produced that much cum in like 15 to 20 minutes.

Once he recovered, he was nine inches soft and really fat in girth. Anyway, he recovered again in like 15 minutes while we showered and cleaned up from the first two fucks. I could barely fit his cock in my mouth to get him hard again. I sucked and sucked but then, like magic, he sprang to life again. The third round was slow lovemaking, kissing, sucking, groping, the whole thing. Mark texted said he was on his way unless I had anything else he needed me to do, or if I needed more time. I told the stud to finish me quick my husband was on the way. He rolled me onto my back. He got himself in the push-up position, stuck the cock head in, and then start moving his hips up and down so he pounded into me. He kept leaning down, kissing me, and saying things like I love your bitch, gawd you are a magnificent whore, I wish we were closer I would own your cunt. Then, he exploded in me a third time. I ran the kid out as soon as he had gotten dressed, drained the tub, showered to get the sex smell off me, again, and then refilled the tub. I was soaking in the tub when Mark walked in.

About forty-five minutes later we were fucking and without thinking, I said something like fuck your whore wife, fuck you slut wife. Mark liked hearing that, he came so hard it was an amazing fourth load and I climaxed with him as hard as I climax with the kid. As he was cumming I told him to fuck me until I can feel his dick in my whore cunt. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and had the "where did this come from look."

After he unloaded his cum in me, I told him about the young man that had already used me. He asked me for all the details while we lay there recovering, his cock still in me slowly turning soft. I drained four loads of cum out of my pussy all night long. I never learned or remember the young man's name, but he did show me his license to prove he was nineteen. I saw him in the parking lot a couple of times the next day. The greatest vacay fucks I have ever had.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories