All Comments on ''Vaccinating' His Mom'

by Kethandra

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

That was So fucking hot! I loved the teasing and the final payoff. Five stars and a favorite point!

oldcouriousoldcouriousalmost 4 years ago
BEST

Best story that has been here for a while

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Excellent. Loved it

Would you still have your other stories here too?

I'd like to go over them if you're willing.

Otherwise, please write more.

Either continuation or new work.

Looking forward to more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Don't worry about answering my silly question.

I should have read your bio first.

Got all the info I needed to find your other work.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep writing

This was fun, exciting...keep writing about how moms can love their sons. You are a fine writer, excellent writing skills

Mobile49Mobile49almost 4 years ago
Fun, sexy, hot

What a great story. I hope there is another part or two.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Some Errors

But the story was still great, I'm looking forward to more of your writing.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 4 years ago
fuck the errors!

Great story! arousing and complete!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

Five Stars!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
ONE HOT AZZ READ*****

Thanks for sharing. Damn that was FERVID!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
rxcellent.

more please. he "couple" needs more mutual injections.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 4 years ago

This is one of the best short mom-son stories that I've read. The writing is so good it elevates it far above the norm. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you! That was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hottest one

It will be the hottest story out of all the submission, waiting for the next episode to flood the tissues.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Super Hot!

Great story,Loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn fucking hot

I am a married mom and after reading this story i wont mind to be injected by my son's forbidden cock injection .

Carla .

Carlameyers34@yahoo.com

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Hot to go!

Dam son, wake up! Mom is running around you in her panties, doesn't that mean anything to you? It's not just a relaxed dress code she's showing you, she's needs to be fucked and sooner than later.

Good story with the WTF is going on by her son until he finally wakes up to the fact that his mother is in heat for him. Thanks for posting.

GmanicGmanicalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really well written. Such an exciting fantasy.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Quarantine Heaven!

This is an awesome story!

Well written, sensuous, tender, romantic, and erotic!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
His/her

You need someone to read over your story for mistakes, some of the his and hers are the wrong way around from what I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story Line

You allude to past works. Post them again, please. Even though the writing is a little ragged it was very enjoyable, an editor would be helpful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story,...

with certainly passable (north american) english.

marred by the odd ugly term ´off of´, malapropism between ´tortuous´ and ´torturous´ (one cannot have a tortuous view - views are direct, ´torturous´ means convoluted).

certainly sexy though - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Typos be damned. Loved the story! At 75, I seldom find a new one so good. Please, for all of us, continue writing. FAST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reading a lot of the comments, it seems there a lot of nitpicking shitheads out there. Come on morons! You are reading porn, not classical writing theory! If you are obviously paying so much attention to typos, word choices, and picking apart stories written FREE, FOR YOU, WITHOUT ANY RECOMPENSE, maybe you should go enroll in a English class and se what making fun of the proffesor gets you. Joyless jerks, every one, and I see the same classless names after so many stories. I think getting yourseles "noticed" by all your supercillious expounding, is probably the only way to stretch your tiny little egos, as well as any other tiny, little things.

Kethandra, great story, keep on keepin on! Don'l let the pathetic little hatemongers get to you. Looking forward to more.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Nice, take it outside. Excellent choice of words and phrases. You inspired my work going forward. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was great. The descriptive language you used was exceptional. You also sold the fact that both parties were pent up and frustrated, without the need to change perspective. All in all, a 9 out of 10. I know other commenters were annoyed by typos, but there aren't that many, and I was not bothered by it. Keep up the good work.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

A different, but very good, take on the pandemic, fully worthy of 5*

If all the nitpickers below are so unhappy they should demand their money back. Oops sorry, they didn't pay any!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Excellent story and a new perspective on the 'isolating with mum' theme. . I liked it. A lot. 5 stars

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 2 years ago

I love the general concept of this idea and your writing is good. My one problem with it, and I see this in a lot of stories on literotica is that the son starts with an attraction to his mother. The general idea of the story lends itself much more to him just viewing her as a mother at the start and due to how close they are over the next few days and weeks he slowly develops an attraction to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well-written and good storytelling, as usual, though having the MCs in all your stories be stoners seems an unnecessary distraction that doesn’t add to the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy, erotic, loving. What a great story. I was totally immersed in the language and heat of the moment realization of their dance. Well done. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKethandra@Kethandra
Thank you all for the many positive comments, emails, awards and votes over the past 5 years! I am entering a new phase in my writing. Many stories published here previously are now being expanded, re-edited, improved. I am now offering the new versions on Smashwords, Amazon, ...