'Vaccinating' His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready for my injection now." She managed a small grin.

His brain was still not processing at anything close to a normal rate. She must have seen his bewilderment.

She kissed him, lips open, tongue now slow and soft. A familiar, lover's kiss.

"You gave me the oral vaccine, handsome man, sexy son of mine. And the topical. Now I need your injection, deep inside..." Her hips pushed, clearly indicating the carnal injecting she meant.

His hand squeezed her cheek as he felt the muscle there under his palm flex with her motion. It brought him a flash of remembrance, imagining both hands in the mirror seizing that glorious jeans-clad ass. A twinge of doubt, guilt, hit him.

"Mom." He struggled for adequate words, eyes searching hers for the answer he needed. "Is this...Are you really sur..."

"Michael Jonas."

Like all children of all parents, his middle name was an almost hypnotic, magic word demanding his attention. "Tell your mother the truth: do you want this?"

His nod was repeated, vigorous. "I do."

"Do you want..." The doubt that suddenly flashed across her lovely face surprised him. "...me?"

"Oh, god, Mom. Yes!"

The doubt was gone. Her eyes glowed with an inner, aching fire. "Then show me. Show your mother exactly what you want!"

He didn't groan; he didn't growl. He roared. She was weightless as he lifted her, twisting her body to the side on the couch, underneath him. His weight crushing down hard on her, between her open legs. She squealed, a surprised, delighted sound.

His hungry mouth found hers again, their kiss deep but quick before he pulled back, after only a single thrust of his own hips up between her thighs. His growl was tinged with frustration.

Pushing himself up on his knees, he took in the sight below him, the beautiful woman so eager, so ready, so his, so exposed and ready, her empty arms reaching up for him, beckoning for his to return to her.

He yanked his shirt up and off, over his head, only vaguely aware of the sound of threads popping. He had to stand to struggle out of the shorts that tangled around his thighs. His mother's eyes stared openly at his swaying shaft, still glinting almost metallic where light caught slick wetness. Then he was back on his knees, between hers.

Rough hands grabbed her thin panties, the last barrier keeping them apart. They tore, not just threads but the cloth itself, as he forced them from under her hips, up the length of her bare legs, off her skyward-pointing toes.

His beautiful mother was his. Naked, legs spread wide, her hands now reaching out for him, to guide his fervid stiffness down and into her. Her chest rose, lowered, both magnificent breasts shimmying with deep yet inadequate breaths.

This was his secret dream, an unadmittable fantasy come true. She was his to claim, to take. Then her hand found him, fingers stroking, encouraging through the thick lubricant along his sensitive underside, below the swollen head.

Tightness twisted suddenly low in his gut as the sensation and situation combined to overwhelm him. Shock, almost pain, near panic painted his face.

His voice matched his face. Mom...oh god...I'm gonna..."

She launched into soundless action. Her free hand grabbed his hip and pulled him toward her. Her head and shoulders rose from the couch to meet him, hair swirling in her wake. Then her mouth, her hot, full, puffed-up lips latched on, surrounding him. He exploded.

His wild, anguished cry drowned out any muffled sound she made as he shot load after load into her mouth, onto and past her tongue. His hips, his whole body, shuddered as blast after blast emptied into his mother's slurping lips. Even after the last deep shiver, the final pumping reflex passed, she continued to suck, nurse, swallow, urging forth any remaining cum from him. Finally, she released him to fall back, her eyes fluttering half-closed above a wide, glossy wet, and supremely satisfied smile.

All Michael could do was heave in a breath, then another, struggling to not collapse, to avoid passing out, one thundering heartbeat at a time.

"Ahh! Mom!" Her hands had found him once more. One stroked the shaft gently, the other lower, under, cradling the still-snugged sac that should have felt depleted, but instead sent him a signal that it was ready, eager for more.

"Baby! My big, thick, hard man!" Her grinning didn't disappear even when she chewed down on her full lower lip. "That was quite an oral dosing you gave me. I almost couldn't take it all."

Her upper hand tugged him closer. "Come here. You're still so damn hard. You filled my belly, now fill your mother up again."

"Yeah?" He was recovering from the latest shock. "My sexy mom needs an injection now?"

"Yes!" She steered him lower, angling her own hips up to meet him. "Let's ease you right in...Oh my fucking god yes!"

He was inside her, not all the way but enough to feel her, slippery wet but clenching tight, the hot pressure only increased by repeated pulsing squeezes. It felt impossibly good, inconceivably right, undoubtedly meant to be. His hips shoved in after the first brief hesitation, burying his length deep.

"Uhh!" Her eyes rolled back, mouth hanging open. "That's it!"

He pulled back, thrust again. She gasped and then coughed out a laugh, her voice wild, strained. "Oh fuck yeah! My god that's a big fucking needle, doctor."

Michael had never heard his mother curse like this. On top of everything else, her language hit home with how much had changed, how much would never be the same again between them.

He grabbed her ankles, raised her long legs high. His hips needed no instruction, setting a steady, deep rhythm. Her breasts shook, bouncing proud and firm with each deep thrust, her eyes wide and locked on her son. The strained tension that tightened her brow, and the guttural cries that escaped her with each forward plunge into her clenching heat, only encouraged him to shove down, in further, shortening his strokes so that his length stayed buried deep.

His hands slipped down from her ankles, the crook of his elbows catching her knees, bending her almost double. It brought them closer, opened unplumbed depths to him. The tightness across her face increased.

Twice he had already exploded at the thought, the sight, the presence of this gorgeous, forbidden beauty. Too soon, too hard, almost overwhelming. Now, the sights and sensations far transcended anything earlier, bring a scarlet veil to the edges of his thoughts and vision. But he felt, he knew, that his next climax, his third, pumping her full with the injection they both craved in the depths of their psyches, would not come until he had taken his own fill of her.

"Yes, Michael. Yes." It was a harsh whisper, forced out through the gaps in gasping breaths. "Please. Take me. Any way, every way you want!"

Her eyes had been glazed, on the verge of rolling back in her skull, but now they focused, intense, supremely sure. Her voice steadied, jaw tight. "Michael. Make me yours."

Then she was whining, keening in protest as he pulled back from her, out of her, leaving her suddenly empty. With brute strength powered by the adrenaline surging through his system he heaved his mother's limp body from the couch. She was weightless as he strode across the small space.

Her knees buckled when he first returned her feet to the ground, facing the large mirror. Holding her from behind, he held her upright, pinning her swear-slick back to his chest. Each hand seized one full breast. Even with her soft hair in his face, he could see her flushed, naked splendor reflected. Between her legs, high against her, his reddened head was obvious, glinting with her wetness. He watched her hand slide down over her smooth belly, her fingers curve in to guide him back inside.

He extended his arms, letting her fall forward, bent at the waist. His hands still held her upper body's weight, cupping each breast in a palm. His body needed no directions to renew its thrusting pace from the couch.

He drank in the vision before him. The mirrored, perfect oval of her lips expanding with each heave into her. Closer, un-reflected, the dimples that deepened on her lowest back as her round cheeks were forced high each time he pulled her back onto his length.

Her hands came up, to brace herself against the silvered glass. His own hands left their soft-firm handholds after a last teasing tug on each nipple, resettled on her hips. Braced, he surged into her, harder, again and again. Her cries were sharp now, his own breaths vocal and harsh.

Matching the storm of energy barely contained in the small room, rain pealed across the windows and roof, driven by sudden winds.

He could see her breasts swinging freely, matching his pace, encouraging his thrusts. His mother's cry changed, to a fading, lost wail. Her arms lost strength, shaking with effort, unable to hold herself against his onslaught. Her elbows caved in until her head was forced to turn, one cheekbone meeting the cold glass. Her long, loud groan was a willing surrender.

She had said to take him, to make him hers. He had. She was. He could feel it and knew, in his bones, that she could too.

She said to take him every way, any way he wanted. That would take time. A twisted grin pulled at his lips at that realization. It also twisted now familiar tensions, lower, in his gut. It would take time and repeated 'injections.' But the fist was suddenly, achingly close.

He leaned back, pulling his mother, his lover, away from the mirror. Turning them both, he guided her down into the bed, still folded out from the wall from her teasing 'nap.'

"Yes!" She moaned the single word as she landed in the mattress face down, his weight on her, his length still buried inside. Her pillow was under her hips, suspending her ass high, offered up to him. He thrust down and in, aided by the position to slide deeper than he had yet been. Twin slim fists twisted handfuls of sheet to either side of her down-pressed head.

He was close. Very. And she knew it. "You're...baby, I can feel it...you're gonna...Oh fuck!...gimme that...Fuck! So deep!...Give your mother that c...Uh!...injection she needs so...Oh god...so bad."

It wasn't a question.

She grunted with effort, arms and back straining under him, forcing her hips, her ass, up against him. "Give it to me, baby. Make me cum! Fill me up. Oh fuck! Aaahh!"

She came. Hard. Her body clenched down impossibly hard around him as his own climax erupted. Their cries combined, strained and almost painful. It was impossible to separate her spasming squeezes milking the length of his shaft from his frantic pumps shooting wave after wave of his release into the heart of the pressure.

Son collapsed on top of mother, both spent, both struggling to draw in heaving breaths. One slim fist unwound from the sheet, found his hand. Fingers entwined, in a gentle wordless expression of closeness, love.

After a timeless moment, punctuated only by their shared breaths and the softer sound of rain no longer driven by the sudden winds, he withdrew. They both felt his heavy length fall against her thigh, drag a wet line across it as she pulled her into his embrace. The kiss was soft, deep, but truncated by mutual need for air as their heartbeats gradually slowed.

He fingers stroked through his hair. "I'm yours."

Her voice was already sleepy.

He kissed her. "I know."

———

Michael sat up, awake. The silent stillness around him reflected an inner calm. No doubt. No shame. And...no rain. After days - no, months or more - of anguish over his attraction to his mother, nothing remained but a profound rightness. After days and nights of constant rain, keeping the two of them locked together in the tiny space, there was only silence.

Silence, calm, and a glorious, ethereal blue glow. The full moon filled the room with a dreamy shadowless light. He turned to look at his mother, his lover sleeping beside him.

One leg extended, tangled in the sheet. The other was pulled up, knee bent, as hands cradled her head on the pillow. He backside was to him, exposed, on display, its own radiance a rival to the moon. The position mirrored her 'napping' pose, that had so teased and tempted him, had inspired the first, uncontrolled explosion of his lust that had fueled all that came after it.

He stroked a hand along the soft crook of her knee, up over the softer yet inner thigh. She murmured, her back arching into his touch as he found her, slick and open. "Mmm."

A single finger slid inside and the arc deepened, encouraging his entry. She purred, still sleepy. "My man."

"My dream." He answered.

He withdrew his hand, earning another low murmur, guided her naked body onto her back. Lit by the moon, he took in the vision, the perfect impossible form.

A smile curled her lovely lips when he eased her legs apart and climbed silently between them. No hand, hers or his, was needed to aim him toward his destination. Their bodies knew.

Her eyes fluttered open as tender petals yielded to his hips' push forward. "Doctor?"

The smile brightened. "Am I inoculated yet?"

"Oh, yeah." He played along. "You haven't heard the latest news? They say the vaccine has to be repeated daily. For 14 days."

She stifled a giggle. "Finally. Some good news. I like that idea."

"But that's only part of it." He went on. "Some people will need regular boosters."

"Boosters? Would those by taken orally?"

He couldn't keep back a low chuckle. "Some oral boosters, yes. And some topical ones too, no doubt."

"That sounds good." Her hips rose from the bed, reaching for him. "Really good."

"But the injections..."

She bit into her lower lip, playing up a nervous look. "With the big, fat scary needle?"

"Yes, those injections. If it turns out that you're resistant..."

"Oh, doctor. I won't resist."

"Shh, silly girl." He barely contained his laughter at that, shaking his head.

"Sorry, sir. So, if I am resistant, 14 days won't be enough?"

He nodded, easy forward, into her. "That's right. For some special patients, the treatment must be continued indefinitely. And you're very special, Mom. Based on my experiences with you as a patient so far, I have a feeling 14 days won't be nearly enough."

Her arms reached up to encircle his shoulders, pull him close for a long slow kiss. "Me too. Not nearly enough."