Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varse aimed a scowl at his fellow Dril. "I'll remind you that our aim is to destabilize outside realms, not to murder every sentient being with ambition. Was it not my own predecessor who spoke of the benefits of such upstarts, as they create chaos and sow the seeds of unrest in our neighbors?"

Tapping his finger in annoyance Vilsak rolled his eyes. "Such benefits may be our undoing. What we have witnessed can only be described as truly historic, as we must acknowledge that even the most chaotic region of Magnius is not immune from becoming stable. We have manipulated emperors and kings into their own downfall, yet they continue to spring up across the continent. There may be a time...when we can no longer ensure that all realms are too weak to threaten us."

The chamber erupted into discourse, with nearly every Representative hurling accusations of blasphemy towards the statement. For a single moment, Varse experienced a slight sense of ease as their anger was aimed elsewhere. It couldn't last, and eventually he was forced to once again smack the table to bring the room under control.

"ENOUGH OF THIS, we cannot continue to bicker endlessly!" Varse shouted before once again calming himself to his usual stern tone. "We shall await the results of the battle and move onward from there! You are dismissed!"

Angrily, each Representative steadily rose to their feet before making their way towards the exit. In a matter of moments what was once a chamber crammed with loud arguments was emptied, leaving Varse alone.

9th of Twic, 3 BVE.

Kingdom of Vaidrin, Domani.

Cendra giggled in Clin's arms, pressing her face lovingly into his chest.

"Poor girl...if only we were all as blissfully ignorant..." He muttered to himself, looking down at the child with pity. He had vowed to watch over her as her father was away, relying on the assistance of female servants to provide her more intimate care in the absence of her now deceased mother.

The door to the dining room was heaved open by guards, allowing the entrance of Hesin. The cloaked man needed only a glimpse of Cendra in Clin's arms before he grimaced. "Are you certain that you are the best man to watch over her? Children tend to die around you."

Clin felt a sickening sensation of guilt slide into his stomach at the man's visceral anger. "Say what you must about our past, yet NO ONE shall harm The God King's daughter under my watch."

"That had better be true." Hesin replied coldly. "In any case, I've been commanded to inform you that Lalian has received a message from The God King. He has selected the location of the battle, and you are to ready our warriors to depart the moment he returns. Is that understood?"

Clin nodded once, and only Cendra's playful noises persisted through the following silence.

"That is all then." Hesin replied, already turning to leave.

"Hesin, I'm sorry." Clin's voice said in a measured tone, stopping the cloaked man in his tracks. With the images of their first encounter so many years ago always in the back of his mind, Clin wasn't quite sure what had forced him to apologize to the man for the first time in a decade.

Turning around to face his acquaintance, Hesin's expression remained firm and distant. He appeared to weigh potential responses, only to remain silent in the end.

Clin remembered how he had pulled the young Hesin by the hand, fleeing through the forest as they escaped the horrific creature's slaughter. He remembered the screams, horrific cries of agony that seemed to plague his dreams. Screams that he and his mother had caused...

As neither man spoke another word, Hesin eventually turned back around and made his exit. The heavy doors of the dining chamber sealed behind him.

12th of Twic, 3 BVE.

Lower Human Basin, Between Arcia and Drifia.

"These savages..." Enil whispered under his breath as he entered the tent, discarding his armor. Nestled into the heart of the massive camp on the border of God King Dominax's selected field, they had waited for FAR too long for their enemy to arrive. The translator did little to stifle the growing tensions between Enil's men and the collective warriors of The Southern High-Chiefdoms, and he had begun to wonder if they'd tear themselves apart before Dominax's forces even arrived.

Seated on the fabrics that made up their beds, Irith placed her half-polished sword down beside her to grant her twin her full attention. "I take it there was another incident?"

Enil grunted in response. "One of our men simply questioned why they allow so many females to fight alongside them. They took it poorly, to say the least."

Irith nodded in understanding, her bright blue eyes gazing at him in her usual sensual way. "If the matter is dealt with then come, relax."

Eager to focus his mind elsewhere, he huffed before moving to lower himself, settling down next to her. "Such would be nice, though I fear I won't relax until we are far from these people."

"Would you like me to unburden you?" She asked casually, already placing her hand on his thigh.

Granting her a swift nod, he felt his muscles straining as he lowered himself to lay on his back.

As she had many times before, Irith slipped her fingers beneath his blue tunic, traveling up his thigh until she located her target. Her delicate fingers lightly wrapped around her twin's manhood, feeling it begin to stiffen at her touch.

Looking at the ceiling of the tent as her hand went to work stroking up and down, Enil let a subtle shudder ripple through his body at her skillful touch.

"You know, I may also be relieved when all this is finally done with. These men are far too...aggressive." Irith commented, tilting her head slightly in a manner that Enil found was nothing short of adorable.

His cock hardened further at her words, though his expression became far more intense. "Has anyone...touched you?"

"Of course not Enil." Irith replied with a content smirk. "At least not in the ways you've forbidden. There has occasionally been the odd groping hand, though such hands quickly learn the error of their ways."

"Good." He replied, allowing his eyes to close as he tried to simply enjoy her caresses. His virgin twin, a young woman that always seems to flare the desires of men. There was no way to reliably count the sheer number of individuals who had approached Enil, offering hefty sums in exchange for Irith as their bondmate. He had denied them all, of course.

Irith's pretty lips smirked as she toyed with her twin, her seated position allowing her ponytail to easily reach the floor. She had never touched any man other than Enil, though even then their interactions had never progressed to full intercourse, as was his rule.

"I wonder if it would not be possible to simply leave right now, this very moment. Would King Siril execute us for such disobedience?" He asked, eyeing her perfectly shaped breasts to aid in his enjoyment.

"Ah, today must have been worse than usual for you to ponder such things." She replied, removing her hand. "Come, let me release your stress in our alternative method."

Hesitating for only an instant, Enil sat up and allowed her to rotate her body so that they were facing each other. Then, parting his legs somewhat, he watched as she moved her delicate feet towards his crotch.

Her toes traveled up his thigh as she took visible amusement in his anticipation before reaching his shaft. There, she pressed his erection between both of her soft soles, beginning to lightly stroke up and down.

A groan slipped from his lips, and he allowed his eyes to travel over her flawless body. "Oh gods...Irith..."

Chuckling, she removed her top to grant him a full view of her perfectly shaped breasts, young and full. "You know it always works on you, Enil." She teased, taking her time in dragging out each movement for as long as she felt was best.

Another groan slipped from his mouth, far more submissive than a man of his strength would ever be expected to utter.

Irith merely pursed her lips. There was nothing that she would not do to help a member of her family, especially now that she and Enil were the last two survivors. "This is for his enjoyment, Irith. Do your best for your only brother." She thought.

Enil clenched his teeth in satisfaction, watching as Irith's fingers ran tantalizingly over her own body. With her legs parted, she raised her skirt to reveal her virgin vagina, exemplifying the very definition of a desirable female.

Moving over her thighs her fingers narrowly missed her labia, slowly dragging over her midriff and navel. She carefully traced over her white tattoos, marks that were unique to each pair of twins in The Kingdom of Harin.

Enil felt his own tattoo, reveling in their familial connection until it proved to be too much to bear. He gasped, unloading arcing jets of sperm that landed on her midriff.

Letting out a satisfied chuckle, Irith carefully removed her feet from his cock, leaning back to avoid the creation of a bigger mess as the sperm had already begun to leak past her flat belly.

Enil released his pent-up breath as he took a moment to recover before leaning forwards. He wiped a portion of his seed aside, moving to plant a gentle kiss on her stomach where he knew that her fertile womb lay just beneath. "Thank you, Irith." He said in a genuine tone.

She cupped his cheek in sisterly love, feeling his cum on her skin. His seed would always be on the outside, as he had forbidden himself from taking her virginity. Such an act would only come from a man he deemed worthy, a man who would father her children.

***

Only an hour would pass before he arrived, The God King. Flanked by neatly organized rows of thousands of men and women, Dominax sat atop his black lixidion as he gazed over what would soon be their battlefield. There had been no attempt at concealing their approach, leaving him unsurprised as he viewed his enemy already gathering into similar formations.

Leading the bulk of their forces, Dominax had ensured that the several hundred nearest to his position had been outfitted in full sets of white chimira steel armor, the bright sunlight gleaming off their pristine surfaces. The white cloaks of his army fluttered behind them in a sea of snow-colored fabrics.

Both Clin and Salduin commanded smaller sections beside the main core of warriors, while Hesin led the supporting archers. A deep rumbling of drums rang out from their enemy, only to be met with pounding echoes of their own.

A simple command from Dominax initiated a charge of thousands, each rushing to meet their enemy.

He could hardly contain his rising rage as the enemy charged towards him in turn, digging his fingers into his lixidion's reins with each thought of Briza's cold corpse.

The charging lixidions accompanying Dominax were the first to slam into the enemy's defenses, their monstrous reptilian bodies and claws tearing through their opponents.

Lightning erupted from Dominax's hands as the creature beneath him delved into savage attacks, ripping into any living thing that it encountered. He could feel the barrier holding back the reality of Briza's loss unraveling as his powers ripped through screaming warriors, sending their mangled bodies to the dirt.

Unending bursts of arrows ricocheted off the white armor of The God King's warriors, while the lesser equipped were forced to seek protection behind their own shields as the two armies slammed against each other.

The black lixidion beneath Dominax let out a horrifying screech as a lucky knife found its way into the beast's eye, causing it to rise onto its hind legs. Dominax held on tightly until death forced the creature's legs to buckle, sending it collapsing onto its side as its rider was thrown to the muddy ground.

Within seconds Dominax was swarmed by opportunist warriors, each attempting to strike him down as he hurried to regain his feet. Several blows of swords and spears managed to graze the gaps in his armor deeply enough to draw blood, forcing a rage filled scream from The God King as he loosed a wave of flame that consumed his attackers in fiery agony.

Forced to fight on his feet, flurries of lightning and fire erupted from his palms with sadistic intensity. The barrier in his mind had toppled over, subjecting him to an assault of emotions. He had failed Briza. He had allowed his enemies to drown her just as his mother had been. The chaos of Magnius had once more claimed his family.

Surrounding enemy warriors began to flee in terror as webs of electricity pulverized their companions, with The God King's flames igniting all nearby plant life trampled under hundreds of feet. Each individual that ran away was quickly replaced by a companion that would also fall or flee the moment they had reached their limit.

Dominax's powers crackled from his fingertips as they never had before, unleashing a visceral cascade of destruction as he gave in to his frustrations and anger. His silver eyes began to glow, blazing with electric intensity.

"Briza..." The name echoed through his mind, leaving no room to hide from the reality of what he had lost. The pain fueled his powers, fueled his sadistic rage.

"BRIZA...."

***

Xenia watched in a mix of awe and horror from the outskirts of the battle, unable to take her eyes away from the explosions of electricity and flame. "What have I created..."

She could only allow herself a moment of intrigue at her question as the newly patched up warrior in front of her was dragged away by slaves, only for yet another man with several deep gashes on his chest to be thrown down at her feet.

There was no hope for the injured man, that much was immediately clear to her as she ordered the slaves to remove him. Yet as they did so, the voice of another slave caught her attention.

"Move her aside, this man is an advisor to The God King!" The slave shouted as one of the several other healers pushed her current patient aside to make room for the groaning warrior being dragged over to her. The moment Xenia turned her head to view who they were discussing, recognition swept in.

"Hesin?" She asked as she sprinted over, pushing aside the fellow healer. "Step away!"

They obeyed, granting her room to tend to the man. Xenia grimaced as she gazed down at him, studying the massive claw-like slashes that had torn away at his beardless face while only a deep slash remained where his left eye had once been.

Hesin reached up and grabbed her hand, squeezing it hard as he gritted his teeth. "Their lixidions...flanked...us..."

"Remain still Hesin." Xenia ordered, already gathering a mixture of herbs and medicines with her free hand. "Your injuries are...treatable, though you must remain still."

"T..they...flanked..." He began to repeat, only for his grip to weaken until he lost consciousness completely.

***

Irith pounded her fists at the large men as they dragged her away from her brother's fallen body, screaming obscenities in a language that she knew they couldn't understand. She could see Enil laying completely still on his back, the arrow that had slain him remaining buried in his neck.

Their words remained strange as they dragged her, yet her brief lessons with Ovax's translator allowed her to recognize at least one word common among the shouts: surrender.

"RELEASE ME!" She shouted, tears rolling down her pretty face as her allies dragged her through the mud. "ENIL!"

They brought her before the man she recognized as High-Chief Linnax, coated in a mixture of mud and red chunks that she dared not ponder. The sight of the leader of her allies did little to quell her turmoil as the image of Enil's body lingered in her mind, causing her to strike out at him helplessly as the sounds of the battle continued to erupt all around her. "WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO COME! THIS IS NOT OUR WAR!"

Her sobs were interrupted as Linnax roughly grabbed her, wrenching her arms behind her back and tying them tightly. His commands to his men continued in their unfamiliar language, yet the men roughly dragged her along as Linnax seemingly shouted for his men to cease their fighting.

Within moments, the fate of Vaidrin was sealed.

12