Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 34

Story Info
A Pair Of Twins Are Interrogated.
4.3k words
4.74
2.7k
0

Part 34 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

6th of Fonic, 10 AVE.

Kingdom of Kinia, Argin.

The door to the throne room of Argin was slowly heaved open by imperial guards, causing Dominax to look up from the slab of carved wood in Lalian's hands.

Following the siege of Argin, The God Emperor had remained inside the city to rule over the subjugated masses as he and his advisors planned the next stage of the invasion. For months The Sages had made their way throughout the city, servicing the citizens and spreading their propaganda while the soldiers of the army recuperated.

Hesin entered through the open doors, accompanied by his apprentice as they made their way to bow at the foot of the throne.

Lalian gazed upon Tildra, her revealing robe doing little to hide her heavily pregnant belly as she regained her feet. He had come to know the sight of her keenly since the night the three of them had spent together, so much so that even her mask could do little to conceal her identity from him.

"Your holiness, I would have a word if you'll allow it." Hesin said, folding his hands behind his cloaked back.

A smirk stretched across Dominax's face. "Of course, my old friend...personal or otherwise?"

Hesin cleared his throat, the mask dampening the noise somewhat. "Both, my lord."

In response Dominax nodded before turning to Lalian. "Leave us."

The Lanthian obediently nodded, clutching the designs to his chest as he granted the trio a polite bow. Though as he turned to leave his eyes lingered on Tildra for a moment, only to pull away and depart.

"Very well, you may speak." Dominax commanded with a flick of his hand.

"To begin, I must inform you that last night one of my Truthseekers encountered a pair of scouts lurking near the city walls." Hesin began, remaining still. "She managed to subdue them with minimal injury before imprisoning them."

"They've been interrogated, then?"

The assassin Grand Master squinted behind his mask. "To a small degree. We've managed to pry from them that they've come from Taroi, though further information will require a more...precise hand. I had actually wished to inform you of their imprisonment in the dungeon while they remained untouched, on the off chance that you'd find them interesting." he explained, tilting his head slightly toward his ruler. "They share the tattoos of twins, a brother and sister."

Dominax chuckled, thinking of Irith's own tattoos. "Your consideration is noted. Perhaps I will pay them a visit, yet what else do you have to say for yourself?"

Hesin remained silent for a moment, his calm stillness noticeably melting away as he soon began to pace back and forth before the throne. "The next subject is...somewhat difficult, and one I wish to remain strictly between us."

"You've served me well, Hesin. What you say here shall spread no further." Dominax promised.

Another long moment of silence passed, before Hesin slowly came to a stop and gestured towards Tildra. "Very well...as you can see my apprentice has fallen pregnant some time ago, and I...well, as you can understand, I..."

"He wishes to know the true father of my child." Tildra replied in her silky voice, placing her hand upon her belly.

Dominax watched as Hesin's only eye glared at her, while he leaned back in his throne in amusement.

"My lord, your teachings state that you may view the spiritual bonds connecting parent to child. If you've sensed the paternity of your own children...could it be possible for you to sense the father of another's child?" Hesin asked, his voice uncharacteristically strained.

The God Emperor stroked his pointed beard as he studied the pair. "You wish to see if your lover carries your child then, do you not? I know of the games you two play, of the things you do with my guards."

Nearly freezing where he stood, Hesin remained still before speaking. "Who has told..."

A wave of his hand stopped the hooded man. "Nothing transpires inside my home that I am not aware of. In any case, such is a secret that I've never divulged, and thus you should understand just how well you may trust me. Besides, if you had only told me that you enjoyed...what you enjoyed, I would have been able to assist you in such 'activities'".

The expressionless mask concealed Hesin's face, yet he remained perfectly still. "I...thank you for your...discretion." He said, his voice low. "Then what I ask is possible?"

"Of course Hesin, I already sense the spiritual line of her unborn child this very moment. I can feel the father...yet-" he explained with clenched eyes, though slowly opened them and stood up. "Would you walk with me? Alone."

Uneasy, Hesin watched as his ruler passed him, heading for the main entrance. For only a moment he hesitated, before placing a calming hand on Tildra's arm and turning to follow.

***

"Quite a beautiful morning, as Salduin would say." Dominax said as he and Hesin strolled down one of the many streets of Argin. Hesian assassins kept their distance as they followed along the rooftops, maintaining a watchful eye over their paranoid ruler.

The densely packed buildings nearly glowed as the sunlight shimmered off their white stone surfaces, their tops flat yet towering overhead. They passed a busy market, causing the loud commotion to slowly ease to whispers as the citizens noticed their presence.

Hesin waited wordlessly, walking along in anticipation for the answers he sought.

"What if I were to tell you," Dominax began, choosing his words carefully. "that a plan of immense importance was already in the making? One that would require your assistance."

"You'd have my loyalty, as always." He replied with a hint of unease. "You've given me purpose, and as I've said, I'll do whatever I must to keep it."

Dominax nodded in satisfaction as they passed a large gathering of people standing around a stone platform. They had come to listen to the almost completely nude Sage as she enthusiastically recounted the tale of The Creator, and how he had altered the first humans to create the six races.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, my lord, for I truly am." Hesin said. "I've served you with all of my being, I've committed my life to our Empire, and I've given an eye to protect it. Yet if there is one thing you could grant me, it is the answer to my question. Good or bad...I must know..."

"Suppose for a moment that my plan would make such things irrelevant." Dominax said, his cloak hanging lightly behind him in the warm air.

The assassin shook his head in disbelief. "I hardly see that as possible. You teach us endlessly just how important bloodlines and legacy are. If I am to have a legacy of my own, the possibility cannot simply be ignored."

Dominax scowled. "A legacy of what, my friend? A mistake with a mere Truthseeker assassin? No Hesin, what I envision for you is...much grander." He said, slowing his pace. "You see, my daughters need purpose, just as much as you once did. Arinax shall inherit my throne, yet what of his sisters?"

"They'll live in luxury, my lord." Hesin replied with a hint of confusion.

"Indeed. Yet they shall earn that luxury." Dominax corrected. "Clin and I have spoken much of the creation of an order of Knights, one that shall protect the royal dynasty and serve the common people."

Hesin glared. "I suspect he's asked to command it, to feel 'better' about his pathetic existence."

Dominax's tone lowered. "He doesn't ask. I grant. Clin shall create his Order of Knights, Salduin shall assist the Sages, and you will continue to command your Order of assassins. Each with a purpose, you see?"

"Of course, my lord." Hesin said as he listened expectantly.

"As for my daughters, they shall be the key to ensuring these three pillars of The Empire persist. You three are childless, with no heir to your positions. Therefore, I've decided that Cendra shall become the mate of Clin, Vixin shall be bred by Salduin, and Nafalya...my friend, she shall be yours." Dominax explained with evident satisfaction.

Hesin came to a stop, his single eye staring directly into Dominax's. "You'd...grant them to us? Royal concubines?"

Another scowl broke out across Dominax's face, deeper than the last. "A member of House Vaid shall never be a mere concubine. Is that understood?"

Puzzled, Hesin quickly nodded.

Dominax released a breath as his tone eased. "No, I don't intend to simply hand them away. Rather, I envision a pairing, similar to the concept of 'bondmates' here in the northern kingdoms. The Six of you shall breed, and the resulting children born from such pairings shall be legitimized fully into House Vaid."

"Vaidimated children..." Hesin said, his voice nearly dripping with ambition.

"Indeed. These children shall inherit the positions of their parents and ensure three unbroken branches of The Vaid Dynasty, ruled beneath future God Emperors. Each with their own duty, and of course, purpose." Dominax explained with a smirk before his tone shifted to become more serious. "However, I possess no intention of limiting my children's aims. If they wish to breed with other men, so be it. Yet only the children produced through you, Clin, and Salduin shall be legitimized, as the rest shall be sold or gifted away. Who knows, perhaps you three will earn their affection to ensure they remain faithful. Perhaps not. All I require is a child from each of you."

For a long moment Hesin remained speechless, before the expression beneath his mask twisted into a grin of pure joy. "If what you say is true...I am utterly honored, your holiness. Children of your power...one can't imagine such possibilities...."

Dominax placed his hand onto Hesin's shoulder. "She will need you, my friend, Nafalya. I wish for her to be trained in your ways, to utilize her powers to become an assassin of unprecedented skill."

"Of course, she shall become more deadly than any of my Truthseekers."

"Then we have an agreement. Allow your thoughts of Tildra's inconsequential baby to fall away, for after all, the purpose of your seed lays in greatness." Dominax continued, gesturing to a small group of passing children. "Your legacy shall not be of some lower woman's child, worth nothing more than to play in the dirty streets. You shall found a line of royal assassins, one that may serve The Empire for countless generations."

Hesin could not keep the elation from his voice, though he folded his arms in thought. "I suppose poor little Zela will have to settle for Lalian then, if your plan extends to all of your advisors."

Dominax's face hardened at the cruel joke. "Lalian is useful in many ways, Hesin. Though in this case...I shall look elsewhere. However, all I've told you here must remain between us for now, as you are the first to know. My daughters are aware of my intentions to breed them with selected males, yet they know nothing of the true candidates. It will remain that way until I deem them ready."

"Of course...of course." Hesin said in smug joy as they continued to stroll along.

Yet as they slowly made their way back to the castle, Dominax couldn't help but notice that Hesin never once requested to know the true father of Tildra's child. Just as expected.

***

The remnants of the blazing evening seemed to slip away with each step as Dominax descended further into Argin's dungeon, caring little for the occasional purple worms that found themselves suddenly beneath his white boot.

He lit each torch that passed on his way down, giving life to halls so easily forgotten. They were FAR from the maintained and newly constructed corridors of Domani's dungeon complex, with sighs of decay prevalent everywhere he and his two followers looked. Both female, his guards stayed closely behind him as they reached the lowest level.

With the execution of every prisoner of the former Argin ruler, the once crowded cells were left with little purpose, as only a single chamber at the far end of the corridor held his interest. With a wave of his hand, he dismissed the single guard outside of the solid door, though only after she handed over her keys.

Dominax opened the door, allowing only himself and his two guards inside before resealing it. His eyes fell upon his prey, the very beings Hesin had tempted him with. A male and female, their hands and ankles remained bound as they sat together against the far wall, their mouths gagged with what appeared to be strips of their own tattered tunics.

The many holes in their clothing did indeed reveal the unique yet identical tattoos that signified them as twins, though he easily sensed their familial connection. Their hair was dark, similar to Irith's, yet holding a subtle bluish tint that he hadn't encountered in the south.

A click of the lock echoed quietly through the small stone room, sealing the five of them together in the moment. There would be no escape, for better or much, much worse.

"I've been told you speak my language." Dominax said, taking a step towards the pair. He nodded to one of the guards, allowing her to pull down the gag from the brother's mouth.

"Aye..." the man said, peering up at his new jailer. "We speak the savage tongue of you barbarians. Most scouts do."

"An interesting approach. Although, I wouldn't recommend hostility with me." He replied, leaning down to gaze directly into the man's eyes. The prisoner glared back, though bit his tongue when he heard a muffled plea from his sister.

Slowly Dominax straightened up, allowing his focus to fall upon the bound beauty as he spoke. "I've come here for a simple reason, and your responses will dictate whether this room becomes nothing more than a brief delay in your lives, or the source of memories you shall never forget."

The man glared as he watched Dominax study her bound body, her ragged tunic exposing much of her delicate skin. "There is little we shall grant you, though I can promise you that she knows nothing. She had served to assist me in my duties, nothing more."

"Oh I'm quite aware of that." Dominax replied with a chuckle. "My Concubine Empress is from these lands, and I know just how little faith you place in your females." He said, stroking the sister's blackish-blue locks. "You shall see that every being has a use, and you shall learn hers shortly."

The brother leaned forwards, though was easily pushed back against the wall by one of the guards. "Keep your DAMN hands off her!"

Silky strands of hair slipped through Dominax's fingers as he once again turned his attention to the male. "I'll be very clear, so as to avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings. I know you've come from the city of Taroi. If your leaders are fearful that they lay as my next target, they are correct. Therefore, I shall take every detail of their defenses from you and learn of the best method to conquer them. Corporate...and you shall walk free once the siege is complete."

The man gritted his teeth. "If you think I'll simply hand the key to my city...look elsewhere."

A smirk crept across Dominax's face. "Very well. You'll have several chances to change your mind, though I suppose you'll want to hurry."

"Wh-" the man said before his words were stifled as the guard returned the gag to his mouth.

"I believed you were a quick learner." Dominax said as he stepped back, gesturing to the other guard. She forced the female prisoner to her feet, shoving her forwards. The God Emperor steadied her as her tied ankles struggled for balance, his hands resting on her shoulders. "Though feel free to take your time..."

He watched as his sister squirmed in their captor's grasp, his hands gently gliding over her skin. Once more he struggled to get up, only to be pushed harshly back down.

Dominax caressed her body, his hands moving from her bare arms to feel her form beneath her tunic. Gently he began to pull, careful to avoid harming her as he gradually ripped open the already revealing outfit.

A flurry of angry noises oozed from the male's gag as he watched the fabric fall away from her perky breasts. Dominax grinned at his reaction, continuing to pull until the torn fabric fluttered to the floor.

Entirely nude before her twin and jailers, she could do nothing to cover herself as her bound hands struggled behind her back. A mere whimper escaped her muffled mouth at his touch, his fingers gliding along her sides.

With a nod from Dominax the guard removed his gag.

"KEEP YOUR SAVAGE HANDS OFF OF HER!"

"Very well, we'll continue until you've calmed yourself." Dominax said with an insidious smirk, watching the man struggle as his gag was returned to place. His fingers slowly ran over the female's midriff, while his other hand cupped her feminine rump. "Feel free to remain defiant, as I must admit...your sister truly has quite a breedable little body..."

Furious, the man thrashed to free himself from his bindings, only to receive a harsh smack from the guards.

Their ruler's hand found its way up to her breast, cupping it gently as she glared at him in her own defiance. "Tell me, could you not imagine your nieces and nephews suckling from such perfect formations? Perhaps if you resist for long enough, I shall grant you that opportunity one day soon."

With heavy breaths of rage, the brother watched as the other guard calmly yet forcefully guided his sister to the floor, bending her over as Dominax kneeled just behind. Her wrists struggled in her bindings, as her rear remained up and ready with her face pressed against the cold stone of the floor.

Another nod from Dominax and the male was once again ungagged, allowing him to unleash a string of slurs and insults as Dominax planted a hand onto her asscheek.

Dominax reached beneath his Turinis belt, opening the slit of his one-suit and allowing his hardening cock to free itself. He slapped his heavy erection against the side of her thigh, allowing his onlooker to see. "Well? Have you had a change of heart?"

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR DARING TO TOUCH HER WITH YOUR INFERIOR SAVAGE CO-" He was cut off by the gag, followed by a swift punch from the nearest of the two guards.

"It is an honor to lay with The God Emperor!" The guard exclaimed, spitting on him as he furiously fought to stand. "You are undeserving of the holy child he shall grant her!"

Dominax held up his hand to calm her before using it to guide his shaft to rub over his prisoner's lower lips. Her labia caressed him, pressed against his erection as she continued to glare.

Slowly he pulled back, allowing his tip to line up with her waiting hole. He pressed forwards, testing her resilience to a small extent before pulling back out, resuming to rub against her. "She's nearly ready. You had better make up your mind now."

The moment the gag was removed the man began to shout, though as he saw the guard reaching to muffle him once more, he attempted to yank his head away. "HOLD! HOLD! I CAN'T..." he said, taking a breath to calm his words. "I can grant you nothing! Just...FREE HER!"

12