Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A poor bargain." Dominax chuckled, beginning to feel her wetness. "There must be a weakness along Taroi's walls, an oversight that I may exploit."

"There is none! Please, simply allow her to go free and I shall aid you!"

He began to rub the head of his cock between her labia. "How so? Specify."

"I'll draw a map of the city's defensive positions along the wall! I'll grant you foresight into the city's layout!" He pleaded.

"You don't grant, I take." Dominax replied harshly, though his tone eased as he used his freehand to massage her asscheek. "Still...that is a start. Yet there is more you may say, more you're holding onto. I can sense it...a single part of your mind clinging to..." he gestured for the man to complete his statement.

He took a breath, straightening up. "I hold no knowledge of what you speak...only what I've offered."

Dominax scowled in mock disappointment. "Very well, we shall continue." He said, commanding the guard to silence the prisoner. He then began to push forwards, slowly sinking his thick cock into her clenching embrace.

The male fell back against the wall in utter defeat, hearing his sister's high-pitched groan as he penetrated her. She looked to him in panic, knowing he could do little but watch helplessly.

"Oooohhh...she's nearly as tight as a virgin..." Dominax moaned, pushing just deep enough to avoid harming her and allowing her to adjust. "I'd ask if you've tasted her sweet folds yourself, though I know...ooohh...just how taboo such a thing is even here." He teased, beginning to slowly thrust in and out. The statement brought the image of Vixin to his mind, a delicate thought that he swiftly banished as deep into his psyche as possible. "Perhaps that particular custom will come to an end under my rule..."

A subconscious cry of mourning escaped the brother's lips, though each slap of The God Emperor's hips slowly rekindled his rage.

"Shall I give you...ooohhh...another chance yet?" Dominax said, holding her hips firmly with each movement. "You had better hurry...for you may yet save her womb from me..."

The prisoner clenched his eyes shut in rage, squirming to free himself as he heard his sister's ever-increasing groans. He could hardly move, hardly resist, and his eyes opened in surprise as the guard slapped him once more.

"You'll watch this...slave." The guard commanded while her companion viewed the mating with visible lust. Her thighs pressed together, subtly rubbing as she studied their ruler.

At his order the prisoner was once again ungagged, allowing him to glare up at the woman that had slapped him. "I have NOTHING to give!"

Dominax thrusted hard, earning a muffled squeak from his lover. "Resist, and your sister...ahhh...shall find a baby in her womb. Grant me what I seek...and perhaps I shall spare you from becoming an uncle quite so soon."

"Please...I..." he began to say, looking into his twin's eyes. Her defiance, her strength, her anger...all were slowly melting away with each passing minute. A cock that had pleasured thousands of women continued to pound her with expert perfection, requiring every ounce of her will to stifle her muffled moans.

Dominax delivered another hard thrust, receiving what he had hoped. Her bound legs clenched harder together than before, and her brother was forced to watch his twin unwillingly orgasm around her lover's cock.

"Gods...please..." the prisoner begged, though mostly to himself. "I never should have brought you here...I never should have requested for you to serve as my assistant..."

"There are no gods..." Dominax responded, increasing his speed. "Though you had better hurry...aaahhh...and speak what I require. Do so and your descendants...ahhh...shall thrive under my everlasting peace. Though hesitate....and I shall grant her one now...."

He took a deep breath, gazing to the ceiling. "I'm sorry..." He said in his own language, before lowering his head. "There's a weakness...a tunnel. Please, stop!"

Dominax continued to thrust. "A tunnel where?"

The brother bit his lip. "To the east, just outside Taroi's wall! The entrance is hidden inside of a cabin between two hills, beneath its floor! Damn nobles built it to escape a siege..."

A wide smile broke out on Dominax's face, though his thrusts merely increased in speed. "Good boy...that wasn't so hard!"

"Now please, release her!"

"Ah, of course...you two shall be free to leave the moment Taroi falls..." The God Emperor said, before his tone lowered. "That was our deal..."

"You said-"

The sister moaned as he continued to pound against her cervix.

"I said you would both live...and so you shall! Though strictly speaking...you may consider this your punishment for resisting me at all..." Dominax said, receiving a gasp and devious smile from the watching guard.

"You...CAN'T! I'VE GIVEN YOU WHAT YOU-" his shouts were cut off by a punch, before he was quickly gagged.

"Oooohhhh...we're nearly there..." Dominax moaned. "A punishment...and a blessing, for you shall be lucky enough...ahhh...to watch as I breed your sister's fertile little body...ahhh...with a holy baby..."

The guard moaned, using every ounce of her training to avoid sliding her hand between her clenched legs. "Your holiness...impregnate her with your divine child..."

A chuckle escaped his lips as he slammed in and out, over and over until no hint of resistance remained. Her body was his, her womb waiting to accept his seed.

He cried out, ramming his hips forwards. Her brother watched in horror, seeing her eyes roll back as she felt their new ruler's potent sperm flood her body. The pleasure of his moans, the look of abandon in her blissful eyes, they forced the prisoner to scream into his gag with unbridled rage.

The hilt of a sword bashed into the side of his head, and as his bound body toppled over, the last image he witnessed was that of his twin becoming knocked up. The next time he would awaken, whenever that may be, he knew with certainty that she'd carry their captor's child.

He had doomed his people for nothing.

12