Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irith gently played with Nafalya's long black hair, her thoughts of Dominax increasing tenfold. She chuckled, squeezing her tightly with motherly love. There was nowhere she'd rather be, fulfilling the only duty she had ever sought. "We're completely safe inside The Grand Pyramid. Although..." she began, taking a glance at the door with a hint of annoyance. "I thought I told the slaves to grant me a moment of privacy."

"I snuck past them." The Princess replied with a careless shrug, receiving a look of surprise from her mother. Her young voice then lowered, hardly more than a whisper. "I thought we were safe, but then...Xenia."

The name brought a tiny pain of anger to her chest, though her fingers simply continued to play with the girl's hair. "That evil woman is gone, Nafalya. Don't let her concern you further."

She listened to her mother's lightly accented words, remaining silent for a long moment before her silver eyes lowered. "If we're safe here...is daddy in danger out there?"

Irith pulled her in even closer, ignoring the remaining tingling sensation between her legs. "You miss him?"

Nafalya nodded silently.

"I do too. Though I promise you, child, that he is perfectly safe." She said, granting the girl a kiss on her head even as doubt settled into her belly. There would be no benefit in confessing the abundant dangers of war, merely trusting that Dominax would keep himself alive. "We'll be with him again, someday. When your brother and sister are a little older, he'll allow us to join him in his conquest."

She didn't seem to like that answer, though she knew better than to argue. Instead, she pressed her face against her mother's chest.

For a moment they remained together, alone in a fortress full of hundreds of people. Only Irith's voice broke the silence after an eternity, reaching down to cup her daughter's cheek. "Let me take your mind off of such things. Mommy has been very busy, so I apologize that it has been a while, though allow me to..."

Nafalya let her mother guide her, placing her lips onto Irith's bare breast. Out of habit she began to suckle, drinking as though she were a newborn.

Irith closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness of the moment. She had never been one to fear human taboos, especially regarding any hindrance to her skill as a mother. She'd nurture her child, regardless of age.

Mother and daughter together, Irith could only hope that her words would prove true. She needed Dominax to survive, needed her family to remain whole.

"Don't fall, my love. We need you..."

12