Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 38

Story Info
Dominax Fights Incestuous Urges, Resisting His Nature.
4k words
4.81
2.4k
3
0

Part 38 of the 59 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

20th of Fixuin, 11 AVE.

Kingdom of Kinia, Near Deci.

Far from the encircled city walls, Vixin could nearly forget about the ongoing siege. After all, that was the point in venturing so deep into the nearby forest.

In a small clearing she sat cross-legged upon a piece of fabric, surrounded by the distant calls and chirps of restless creatures. Only the faint light of orange bioluminescent flowers held back the dark void of night, intentionally planted in a circle around her.

She allowed her silver eyes to carefully open, slipping from her meditation as she peeked at her father. The God Emperor sat several feet away, as if a mirror of her own position on the ground. They had come to this very spot each night of the siege to continue her training, as he seemed to require increasingly less sleep as time wore on. Would this be another power he would teach her, to hold off fatigue? Or would he simply continue his cryptic delving into the ethereal?

She watched him, holding back the hints of fear that always seemed to trickle through her in his presence. Through the faint light she could see only his outline, though her senses revealed much more. An entity of radiating power, there was an undeniable darkness surrounding him, one that only seemed to recede when Irith was near. Vixin had observed over the years how her father's mate soothed some of his harsher tendencies, yet they had been apart for so long. She could sense trickles of his anger, his sorrow, and silently she wondered what may happen if the peace that Irith brought into his life one day vanished.

In the darkness he appeared as if he could begin to hover above the ground at any moment, a dark being with the power to shrug the limits of reality. Should his followers see him as she did, would they bow? Or flee in terror?

Shuddering from a sudden chill that ran down her back, she closed her eyes once more. As he had taught her, she relinquished the world around her, sinking into her mind and soul. She could sense her own power, as if caressing and tasting the very core of her consciousness. To reach her full potential she'd have to become entirely immersed within herself, increasing in power as she learned to coax her spiritual form through her physical body. The seemingly endless process felt both disturbingly abnormal...and deeply natural. No other time than during her years-long training did she feel so alive, forcing her mind to grow accustomed to tapping into the energies of her ethereal being. No other time did she feel as connected to her ancestors, their spirits just as much a part of her own soul, as she held their blood within her veins.

Her resumed meditation came to a second end as she sneakily opened her eyes, only to fall backwards in surprise as she realized her father was standing over her. He peered down at her with his hands clasped behind his back, his silver eyes lightly glowing in the night air.

"You're distracted." He said calmly. "Come, get up."

Nearly on her back, she paused before rising to her feet. The shock brought her quickly back to reality, allowing her to faintly sense the various surrounding creatures as they stalked through the vegetation. "Yes, master."

Slowly, he circled her, appearing to study her closely. Under his gaze she felt particularly vulnerable, especially in her new outfit. Having reached sexual maturity, she had taken the opportunity to create her adult attire, tasking the royal weavers to follow her designs. Rosila had of course granted her opinions, ensuring her 'Sage in training' would show as much of her form as possible.

Made entirely of black chimira silk, the outfit held the basic shape of a sleeveless leotard, with cutouts to reveal the entirety of her flat belly up to the bottom of her firm breasts. A diamond shaped cutout rested just above her most intimate area, granting potential onlookers a glimpse of skin tantalizingly close to her virgin treasure. Her sides were covered by only the finest and most intricate chimira silk, so thin as to be nearly transparent. A necklace of small, connected disks remained fixed tightly around her neck, each segment containing the crescent moon of House Vaid. From her shoulders flowed two strips of fabric in place of a cloak, fluttering lightly at the mercy of the gentle night breeze. Her long legs were clad in intricately designed stockings, ending at the knees.

Releasing a nervous breath as he continued to study her, she felt an undeniable trickle of excitement. A part of her enjoyed his attention despite her fear, keenly aware of his gaze traveling down her exposed belly.

In response she attempted to clear her mind, confused by emotions that she repeatedly cut down over the past few years. For confusion was all it was, surely, a daughter craving the attention of a cold father. Could she truly feel guilty for such thoughts?

"I can sense your abilities increasing, child, though you are far from ready. If you are to lead The Sages, you must be capable of touching every aspect of reality. Our citizens, your acolytes, even your own apprentice shall one day require your assistance to understand what they must believe, and you shall meet them with your own experiences with the immaterial. As your powers increase, you shall come to understand for yourself what it is to walk both worlds, spiritual and physical, as you link them together." He said, coming to a stop before her. "Still...it pleases me to see your progress. Tell me, what are your thoughts on Rosila's teachings?"

"You...wish to know my thoughts?" She asked hesitantly. The false confidence she displayed to others withered under his presence, unable to manifest.

"Of course. A worthy being needs the capacity to form reasoned opinions, thoughts, questions. A sense of self. You could mistake it for pride, though only if it is earned." He explained before gesturing to her.

Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she attempted to discern what he wished to hear. However, in the end, she decided honesty would serve her best. "I've learned much in her shadow, master. Her words are like careful poetry, as if she knows just what a man or woman needs to hear to fall under her control and hear her message. She...understands how to turn desire into loyalty. It's a skill I'd very much like to learn...though..."

Dominax nodded after a moment. "Go ahead."

Vixin bit her lip in reluctance, folding her arms over her breasts. "Her methods of instruction in more...intimate areas leaves me concerned. Before King Galis's death, she forced me to watch a...demonstration." She said, feeling a slight tingle between her legs at the memory. "She claims you gave her permission, though I...don't believe the daughter of The God Emperor should be bound in such a way..."

There it was. The very conflict she had wrested with since her session with Elmia. Even letting the words slip from her lips brought a flush to her face, a submissive sensation that longed for nothing more than to relive the memory, every frustrating second. Yet should a princess quiver at such thoughts? A ruler, wishing to be tied and controlled? Did it diminish her father's legacy? Her own?

A chuckle escaped him, darkening her blushing cheeks further. There would be no concealing her hidden emotions from his senses, of course. "Yes, I granted her permission. And yes, there shall be many more sessions. You are my daughter, Vixin, my flower, yet the training she offers outweighs a little sense of pride. In time you shall wield more authority than kings, though for now you are at her mercy."

Involuntarily she felt a building sensation within her loins at his words, her own father granting permission to a woman to torment her. The familiar feeling of desire once again showed itself as she looked to him, forcing her to quickly stomp it down.

Gently, Dominax cupped her soft cheek, taking a step closer with an insidious grin. "Though you will suffer, as we all must in order to become valuable, trust that it is for a purpose. You are a being of worth, Vixin...already more so than the rulers I have crowned under my throne."

For a moment she nearly sensed a similar sensation of desire, a sliver of something he couldn't quite conceal stemming from her father rather than herself. The thought was impossible, so utterly taboo that she must have mistaken it. Yet...he placed his hand onto her waist, feeling her toned body through the thin fabric as she sensed another quick burst of arousal.

Then, as silence lingered between them, he slowly removed his hands as if his mind had caught up with his actions. She felt her skin tingle as his fingertips pulled away, nearly as pleasurable as the vibrating vibshir granted by Rosila. Shame permeated through her as she again extinguished the building arousal in her virgin loins, yet...there was no mistaking it now. She felt his thoughts, if only for an instant.

Dominax returned his hands behind his back, stepping away to stand outside of her bioluminescent circle. With his face bathed in darkness, he allowed his grin to fall away. "We're not finished here, however."

She hurriedly attempted to clear her mind, knowing what was coming. No thoughts of forbidden, confused desires could be allowed to distract her. She took a fighting stance, bracing herself.

As he had done many times before, Dominax reached out and sent a web of electricity screaming towards her. He sensed her mind harden, instantly pulling the fabric of reality around her to form an invisible shield that absorbed the blast. The crackling electricity encircled her, appearing to dance across her skin yet in reality it couldn't quite touch her.

He increased the pressure somewhat, steadily sending more power through the web of lightning. With each moment he could sense her mind straining, holding off his power.

A bead of sweat formed on her brow after several seconds, forcing her concentration to remain stable even as she remembered the unbearable pain of her first training session. He had left her on the floor of The Chamber of Deliverance, twitching and groaning.

Impressed by her progress, he continued, never relenting the pressure as lightning danced from his fingertips. He sensed her will draining, struggling to maintain control.

Finally, as in all previous sessions, her mental shield collapsed. The lightning crashed into her, nothing remaining to protect her. Enraptured by pain, she was lifted off of her feet, sending her careening backwards and knocking the wind from her lungs as she slammed her back against a thick tree trunk.

Instead of going entirely limp, she fell to her knees, gasping for air. He hadn't used nearly as much power as he had the first time he had ever electrocuted her, yet the pain remained intense. She gritted her teeth, allowing it to fade after several seconds.

"Impressive." He stated, slowly striding over to her. He allowed her to take his hand, helping her to her feet.

His touch felt gentle, a pleasant sensation that contrasted sharply with the agony from moments ago. The spark of desire once again flared in her chest.

"Now, it's your turn." He said, moving to the side. He took several small stones from a prepared pile, and without waiting, he began to toss them into the air.

On instinct she reached out, shooting quick bursts of lightning. She struck one after the other, shattering the stone in the air. Each rock exploded into tiny chunks, flying off into the vegetation.

Dominax watched with satisfaction, eyeing the perspiration forming on her skin through her effort and concentration. He tossed three at a time, four, watching her body move with each blast from her hand.

She moved with the grace of an acrobat, her feminine form twirling to attack two stones that had been tossed in separate directions. His silver eyes followed her, traced along her revealing outfit. They traveled down, finding the diamond shaped cut-out just above her...

"Enough."

The command came suddenly and harshly, causing her to come to a panting stop.

"You've performed well, though that shall be all for tonight."

Vixin eyed him, catching her breath. "Did I...make a mistake?"

Dominax folded his hands behind his back. "You did excellently, my flower, yet this session is simply complete. Go, rest your body and mind. We shall continue tomorrow night."

Though confused at the sudden stop, she bowed her head. "Of course, master." She replied. Her mouth opened once more to speak, though she thought better of it and remained silent.

Without another word, Dominax turned to leave.

***

His blood was nearly boiling by the time he reached the outskirts of camp, cutting down unwanted thoughts as he had so many enemies. The image of Vixin's body traveled through his head, never falling away for long.

Occasional soldiers bowed as he passed, the majority of their companions already long asleep. He simply carried on, not bothering to acknowledge them as he wrestled with the growing ache in his loins. His own daughter, his very blood...he gritted his teeth.

Laying eyes upon a nearby warrior as she sat beside a campfire, he marched through the sea of tents towards her. Noticing his approach, she quickly stood and bowed, only to release a noise of surprise as he took her by the arm.

An athletic brunette, her short hair hardly passed her ears. Her body was concealed in legionary armor, white against the glowing moonlight. Her skintight one-suit clung to her beneath her armor, leaving little to the imagination. Dominax, however, hardly granted her a glance, his mind filled only with his hidden shame.

"Your holiness..." the woman said with a sly grin as he marched her towards the command tent, knowing the fate of any female who entered during the night.

Pulling her through the door flap, he made his way past the command table and into his personal quarters. Blin and Undra lounged upon the bed, the latter already in the beginning stages of her second pregnancy. Dominax waved his hand before either slave could greet him, dismissing them both.

The two women eyed the female warrior as they obediently made their way towards the exit, giggling to themselves. Dominax released her arm near the bed, allowing her to turn and face him.

She blushed with gratitude and excitement, already using her fingers to unfasten her armor. "You won't be disappointed, my lord. I'll show you my gratitude for choo-"

Her words were cut off with a playful chuckle as he began to furiously pull apart her armor, as if a starving predator tearing into his prey. He cared little for her words, her seductive movements, not bothering to even ask her name. He simply needed a hole to clear his forbidden thoughts, and now.

She moaned as he stripped her, leaving her suit on. The silky fabric outlined every inch of her curves, as if a second skin. She caressed her hips alluringly as he discarded his own protection, feeling her body warming with anticipation.

He ignored her attempts to seduce him, instead roughly turning her around to bend over the bed. She laughed with more than a hint of arousal, apparently accustomed to such aggressive handling during her time in the legion. She bit her lip as he placed his hands upon her ass, feeling her rump beneath the thin fabric.

The image of Vixin once more seeped through his mind, forcing him to grunt as he opened the groin slit of the woman's one-suit. She wiggled her rear, inviting him in as he freed his cock.

His erection slapped between her legs, making her bite her lip in eager lust. She gripped the bedsheets, feeling his tip line up with her lower lips.

A deep groan escaped them both as he pushed his hips forwards, sinking into her snug womanhood. For an instant the pleasure of entering a new vagina banished Vixin from his mind, only to return moments later.

He began to move, caring little for the woman's comfort as he sought to satiate his need. She moaned, any pain of penetration swiftly giving way to pleasure as her lust lubricated his thrusts. She had hoped for this moment, an opportunity that nearly all females of the legion had sought.

He remembered Vixin's movements as she eviscerated the stones, her body held tightly by her outfit. If he had simply torn it open, exposing the prize his seed had created...

Dominax pushed the thought aside, slamming into his current lover. She was his daughter, his child! All men of his culture would be ecstatic to sire a beautiful daughter, their sexual allure ensuring their bloodline continues. Yet to partake in their own blood? To taste the fruits of their seed themselves? Dominax groaned as he squeezed the woman's hips.

Before long, the tent was filled with heavy cries of desire, the warrior overjoyed to mate with her ruler. She began to push back against him, matching his rhythm with each slam of his hips.

The memory of his hand upon Vixin's waist claimed his attention, remembering the sensation of her womanly curves beneath the fabric. He felt his cock strain within the woman's embrace, pounding relentlessly as if his desire could never be satisfied.

Straining, he banished the memory, slapping the woman's ass in an attempt to center himself in reality. He was making love to a stranger, not Vixin. Could he truly feel guilty for such thoughts if he did not act?

A switch occurred within him, unconsciously allowing the image of Cendra to slip into his awareness. He had watched her train each morning, dueling with Clin. She had become an absolutely stunning young woman, as fierce and deadly as she was beautiful. He had studied her as she had swung her sword, her athletic body working to strike at Clin's weapon. She had worn a skirt then, fluttering in the wind. If it had merely lifted a few more inches...

The woman yelped with excitement as he once again spanked her, roughly holding onto her as he slammed in and out. Her cries would certainly be heard beyond the tent, knowing that nearby inhabitants would wonder who had been lucky enough to spend this particular night at The God Emperor's mercy. She nearly hoped her moans would carry over Deci's walls, allowing the citizens to hear the pleasure of their enemy while they merely cowered within their surrounded city.

Guilt flowed through Dominax's pleasure, wondering what Briza would have said if she had learned of the desires he felt towards their daughter. He could picture Cendra beneath him now, wishing he was thrusting into her rather than the stranger.

He thought back to just after his crowning as king of Vaidrin, remembering the father that had offered his own daughter. Sirith, was it? Dominax had felt nothing but uncontrollable lust as he had bred her in front of him, granting the man a grandchild. Had that been the moment? The instant that his inclination towards the taboo had begun? Or had it always been there, solidified each night spent in the forest with Briza, seemingly a lifetime ago?

12