Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory of Sirith and her father remained, as clear as if he were looking at a painting. Was he really any different? The mere thought of Cendra and Vixin becoming pregnant flared his desire wildly, yet wasn't that merely natural? Every man wished for his children to breed, to spread his blood to the next generation. Could he be blamed?

Lying on her belly, the warrior bent her knees in toe curling bliss. She felt as though she were an animal, taken from behind as she submissively lay at the mercy of his powerful thrusts. She felt his hands caress her round rump, entirely under his control.

He thought back to the scouts he had captured in Argin, wrenching the location of Taroi's hidden tunnel from them. For a brother to watch his own sister be used in such a manner, ravished by his cock...he moaned deeply. The familial connection, siblings or offspring, why did it drive him to such enticing curiosity?

It was no longer possible to hold back, to suppress the thoughts he had contained. For years he had watched as his daughters developed, stomping out any idea of such fantasies. He had once believed he'd 'deny himself of nothing', yet what of this? Were there some things in this world that even a God Emperor couldn't enjoy?

Continuing to slam over and over into the warrior, he gritted his teeth. Of course not. There was none capable of permitting a ruler anything. None so omniscient as to judge him in this. Yet...as Briza's disapproving face flushed though his mind, his sudden conviction slipped.

"I'm sorry...Briza..." he thought to himself, already imagining sliding his hand up Cendra's thigh.

"Ooohhhh...thank The Creator..." the warrior groaned, burying her face in the sheets. His skillful cock sent unending bursts of pleasure throughout her body as he used her, never slowing for an instant.

Lost in his mind, Dominax thought back to Vixin's training. He could picture her, lying in the center of the glowing plants. The orange light would bathe her soft skin as he undressed her, taking in the sight of her gorgeous form. He would spread her legs, caressing her body as their loins touched.

His own flesh and blood, his precious daughter, he'd feel his cock against her sweet lower folds. Then, with a push, he'd...

A cry escaped his lips as he slammed fully into the warrior, pinning her to the bed. She gasped as she felt his warm seed begin to pour into her, letting her eyes roll up in bliss.

Briza's disapproving face remained, yet his legs shook with pleasure. He held onto the warrior's ass firmly, as if he'd collapse without her support.

Clenching, the stranger closed her eyes in satisfaction, her body receiving its biological purpose. He paid little attention to her quivering form, lost inside his own climax. Finally, feeling it fading, he pulled his cock free of her warm embrace, allowing the last drops of potent seed to spill onto the ground. It mattered little, already turning to collapse onto the bed.

He stared up at the fabric ceiling, enjoying the afterglow as his thoughts slowly drifted away. They'd be back, of course, MUCH stronger after diving so deeply into them, though for the moment he had satiated his lust.

Slowly, the warrior pulled herself over to him, accepting her place at his side. He could feel her bred body press against his, chimira silk touching chimira silk as she wrapped her legs around him.

Time seemed to linger as his mind wandered, creeping back to Vixin's training. Her outstretched hands, blasting each stone that he tossed. She had held such power, such...

The memory of her lightning crashing against the rocks tugged at his awareness, remembering how each had exploded into tiny pieces. With his arousal momentarily absent, he thought of Deci's imposing gates, towering above his men and made of...stone.

This gift, these abilities, he had used his powers to kill, terrify, and indoctrinate. Yet to destroy? Could it be possible to shatter the very stone of the city gates themselves?

Perhaps, he thought, the solution to Deci's defenses had been far simpler than they had dared to imagine.

12