Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fueled by her taboo words, Vixin couldn't help but increase her pace. Though more recent than even her own, she could sense her mistress's baby within her, unsurprised by the paternity she sensed.

"My final pregnancy...though one I'm proud...ahh...to bear for him..."

Taking great satisfaction in the knowledge that her father had knocked up Rosila's gorgeous body, Vixin groaned as her loins tingled with each thrust. She briefly thought of her son Domir, hoping that he'd follow his grandfather's instincts and breed as many females as he desired.

Rosila caressed Vixin's smooth leg lovingly, closing her eyes to savor the sensation. "Just...like...that..."

Her clit rubbing against her lover, Vixin shuttered after mere minutes, feeling herself approaching her limit. As if a needy pet, she humped, crying out as she finished.

Never slowing, Rosila dragged out her pleasure, grinding against Vixin's slick juices until she too groaned, seizing alongside her lover.

Not nearly satisfied, they resumed their movements, passionately rubbing against each other. Their loins burned, desperate to be penetrated, though finding each other instead.

Each minute that passed brought the howling wind closer, growing louder until raindrops began to dot the glass of the double doors on either side of her bed. Neither cared for the world outside, focused entirely upon the other's body.

Soaking in a combination of their mutual juices, Vixin heard the rain pounding upon the outside of The Grand Pyramid, containing a sight any man and many women would slay another to witness; two gorgeous females wrapped together.

Slowly, the storm built alongside their pleasure, ever increasing as it raged outside. Vixin felt as if she'd melt, her loins throbbing for her approaching finish.

Time faded away, their moans echoing off the walls before finally, with a cry of triumph, Vixin convulsed as she began to squirt.

Enraptured by the feeling of the younger woman's shaking body, Rosila quickly joined her in ecstasy, both writhing atop the oversized bed.

"By...the Creator..." Rosila muttered as they both rested upon their back, neither wanting to untangle themselves. "I should have...rewarded you sooner..."

Vixin tried to chuckle, pleasure pulsing through her body in the aftermath. "Have I spared myself...from your 'lessons'...?"

Rosila shook her head. "Of course not. Remember this night...for many nights FAR more frustrating...await you..."

A tingle began between her legs, not entirely certain if she dreaded her coming fate, or secretly begged for it. Thoughts of Cendra, of Salduin, of Xenia's trial, each faded away as she found a momentary reprieve from reality.

"Only a few years ago...as I forced you to watch Princess Elmia's voluntary torment...I told you that you'd love me for what I'll put you through. We're not nearly finished, though when my time comes, I hope you learn to appreciate all I've done for you." Rosila stated in a tone uncharacteristically sentimental. "I've forced you to blossom..."

Vixin thought of her promise to Yisi, knowing she'd ensure her protection. Her response came as a nod, one she wasn't concerned if Rosila saw.