Val - The Game Begins Ch. 02 - GOTM

Story Info
Cultists capture Val & her friends at Halloween frat party.
5.8k words
4.35
23.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is NOT Game of Thrones fan fiction. The Game of Thralls stories are part of a mythos of my creation called the Game of Thralls Mythos (abbreviated as GOTM, but pronounced as if saying, "Got 'em!"). They are set primarily in the modern day, though there could theoretically be flashbacks, visions of the future, and time travel since magic and the supernatural are treated as real. The stories feature names and concepts inspired by the hit TV series Game of Thrones, but the stories contain NO SPOILERS for the show and NO COPYRIGHTED CHARACTERS.

This particular story is an erotic fantasy set in the modern day featuring nudity, non-consensual sex, tentacles, a small amount of violence not intended to be graphic, and a few relatively mild choice words. It is not meant to approve of the actions depicted. This story is pure fantasy and does not portray reality in any way. It was written solely to please my own tastes while hoping that others may enjoy it as well. I have previously put three of my friends into Game of Thralls stories -- with their permission, of course -- and figured it was time to take a dose of my own medicine while explaining the origin of the Game of Thralls Mythos.

WARNING: This is your last chance to avoid being offended. Nudity and tentacles and non-consensual arousal lie ahead. Turn back now or forever hold your peace. Remember, this is only a fantasy! *smiles*

PLEASE READ: This is Part 2 of a four-part story. The previous part was entitled "Val - The Game Begins 1 of 4 - GOTM." It is meant to be read in order.

*****

Val - The Game Begins 2 of 4 - GOTM

by Val R.R. McJames

"The best defense is a good offense."

At first, The Lord of Lust pulled back slowly, but this time did not withdraw. Then he thrust back in again, a bit faster. Every bump and ridge rubbing me in tantalizing ways as he also rotated during his thrusts as if the phallic tendril were a corkscrew taking me or, rather appropriately, screwing me.

Every time the pace quickened, but he was in no hurry. The timing was measured, steady, yet ever increasing in frequency. My body was being rocked now, my breasts jiggling with each thrust. The tendril was taking me with power and passion, not relenting at all but making me feel every inch of every thrust. It was both a nightmare and a dream come true.

"OHHH ... UHH ... UHH ... UHH ... OOO ... MMM!" I purred as I became more and more lost in the waves of erotic stimulation. That is what it felt like, waves crashing over me, into me, through me, the waves of an implacable, impersonal ocean full of countless drops of pure Lust waiting to fill me to overflowing. I tried to think of my friends. I tried to resist with sheer willpower. I tried so hard, I swear I did, but I just couldn't outlast this sex beast that had me stripped naked and completely restrained for its pleasure.

The pace was like a piston now, driving in again and again and again. Nothing I could do. I was dominated, controlled, humiliated, and embarrassed -- because now my body was on fire. I was starting to really want the release. Oh how I felt the tears well up as I sensed my body slipping away from my control to being totally under the control of this dark entity from another dimension.

"No!" I pleaded with my own body to not give in as the thrusts kept going and going and going, plunging in over and over and over. I was arching repeatedly, my back lifting ever so slightly and my legs involuntarily trying in vain to spread wider. I could not stop my own body from surrendering, but oh how I tried.

Yet the Lord of Lust had saved a little surprise just to assure that its victory over me was complete and absolute. The thin tendrils that had been encircling my nipples and clit now completely let go with one final, teasing tug and were replaced by slightly thicker tendrils that opened at their ends to engulf my three precious nubs inside powerful, sucking mouths.

The feeling was electric. A jolt ran through my body as I tensed up with stimulation like a compressed spring. Then the screwing phallus twisted its way in deep and hard and held there, throbbing with raw, pent up desire for me as it was poised to release its payload into the very depths of my being.

"You are MINE!" was all the Lord of Lust needed to whisper to trigger my response.

"AGGGHHH ... UHNN," I groaned as it took a second or two for the reins of control over my body to finally slip from my grasp. Then I exploded, for him, that dirty, rat-bastard of a multi-tentacled monstrosity. I lost all control, all restraint, arching hard and feeling spasm after spasm after spasm after spasm convulse the inner workings of my womanhood.

I couldn't stop it. My body totally surrendered and clenched hard in rhythmic pulses around the invader buried deep inside my love tunnel. In that moment, heaven help me, I wanted to be taken. Damn this tentacle abomination for being able to so totally take me just the way it wanted to! My body was dancing to HIS tune, and undulating with erotic desire to belong to HIM!

As my body succumbed to Lust, the phallic intruder inside me reveled in being massaged by the muscular contractions of my warm, wet depths. I felt the shaft seem to expand inside me as its jets built up for release. Then I heard the entity in control of my body -- for the moment anyway -- whisper to me another half-truth I wanted to deny but couldn't right then.

"You WANT this!" the Lord of Lust hissed as he allowed my contractions to bring him off. Then his hard rod finally released his built up seed in response to my body "wanting" it. My tears of frustration flowed as my body started milking my invader and his seed gushed through and up and out of his knobbed head in spurt after spurt after spurt. Over and over and over it shot into the depths of my being. Again and again and again my pussy muscles clenched and contracted. We were joined, moving as one to enable my body to be taken deep at my core.

"OHHH ... UHH ... AHHH ... AHH ... AGGHH ... OOOO ... MMMM!" I kept moaning and sighing, my eyes closed as the tear drops ran down my face. My body betrayed me over and over and over again, wanting to milk even more seed from the invader inside me. The Lord of Lust just kept pushing his shaft inward while shooting powerful gouts of his foul seed deep inside me. I was impaled and totally taken, absolutely defeated and dominated by Lust.

On and on it went as my body and Lust's phallus only slowly came down from our mutual climax. He savored every second of it as I felt him smiling and leering at me while my body responded exactly as he wanted it to. Gradually I came to lie there, still restrained, gasping for breath, and quivering with the aftershocks of my prolonged orgasm. I was exhausted, feeling as if a piece of my very soul had been taken from me.

"Ah, Val, you are like a fine wine. Such as sweet taste and such a sweet bouquet! Hahaha!" the Lord of Lust taunted. The room was indeed permeated by the aroma of arousal, much to my embarrassment, my cheeks turning red as I clenched my feminine fists with impotent rage against my captor. He wiggled his shaft within me, causing me to squirm and moan involuntarily, before he finally pulled out. His spent shaft made a wet sound of release as it left me.

"I had planned to immediately take my first sex slave into my realm to be with me permanently, but I think you are strong enough to service all my followers here and still be just as feisty when they are done with you. You are special, Val, I did not even dream of finding someone like you to be my First. I will enjoy watching you put up a fight, especially when I can torment you together with your friends. Don't worry! I will eventually draw all of you into my realm to be with me together forever. Would that be such a terrible fate for you and your world, Val? Why do you fight and fume so much against me. All I want is to consume your world in lustful pleasure. Would that be so terrible? I see you clenching your tiny fists, ready to beat them against me in vain. It is truly delightful to have you so helpless and yet so defiant!"

I was fuming. I was embarrassed. I had been taken against my will and forced to enjoy it. I was about to read the riot act to the Lord of Lust when I heard a familiar sound outside the door that chilled me to the bone.

"Val? Are you still down here?" a sweet, feminine voice called out. "I watched the basement steps as close as I could and never saw you come back up. Are you still playing the game? Are you okay? Val, where are you? I'm worried since I know how curious you are, and it tends to get you into trouble. Please don't play tricks on me just 'cause it's Halloween. I'm scared, and it's NOT funny anymore! Val? Answer me!"

Oh no! It was Amy, adorable, sweet Amy. Knowing that one of my best friends cared enough to search for me meant that they might all be out there, unknowingly putting themselves in danger because of me. My heart sank that I had led them into this without knowing it.

I immediately thought of calling out, but I knew that no matter what I said, I would never convince Amy to leave me captive and run, not even to call the police. I knew her -- and all my friends -- too well. We had sworn never to abandon each other no matter what the consequences. The fact the Lord of Lust had not attempted to silence me convinced me that he wanted me to lead her here.

"What should I do?" I asked myself in a panic, "I can't call out and lead her right to this abomination that has enough tentacles to handle both of us. And if I stay quiet, she will eventually attract the attention of the frat boys, who are almost undoubtedly all members of this cult."

"Oh, the plot thickens," the Lord of Lust rejoiced, "and so do some of my tentacles, hahaha. She sounds like a sweetie. Would you like her to join you, Val?"

I glared at the mass of tentacles spilling forth from the monitor for lack of a better direction to aim my anger, refusing to give the entity the satisfaction of even shaking my head no because I knew that would only incite him to plot more devious harm to my friend. My gaze then drifted down under the desk to the tower computer running the game as a light bulb went on in my head. I purposely clenched my fists even tighter and the Lord of Lust enjoyed my frustration. He seemed to slowly loose concentration on my legs. He didn't release them, just held them more loosely while he enjoyed strongly restraining my arms because I so badly wanted to hit him.

"Lord of Lust," I challenged as I prepared to implement my plan, "maybe you should remember that there are often unexpected plot twists, and that I've studied martial arts. I don't just want to punch you; I want to kick your ass!"

I was able to lower my feet just enough to touch the floor and scoot the chair forward a tiny bit. Then I kicked out my right foot with everything I had in me, surprised at the strength of my adrenaline response despite being so exhausted.

My bare foot jabbed at the buttons on the tower computer case, hoping that my toes could end up pressing something significant like the Power Button. The optical disc tray popped open and then closed. "Damn it, that won't help!" I blurted out in frustration, knowing I would not have long before the tendrils overpowered my long, shapely limb and restrained it once again. Poking my toes out without being able to see what I was hitting, I danced across the Reset Button. My big toe jabbed the button into its indentation in the case and the monitor flickered and went black momentarily, ending the game as the computer re-booted.

"NOOOOoooo..." the Lord of Lust cried out, as his connection to this plane of existence was broken by the game being forced to quit. In a flash, the tentacles were gone, and I was lying in the reclining chair no longer restrained. I looked around in shock, catching my breath, and then sat up as the chair moved back to an upright position.

"YESSS!" I did a fist pump and exulted in my momentary victory. Then I grabbed my bikini from its trophy mount atop the monitor and quickly stood up to start re-fastening it in place. Suddenly I heard the locking latch on the door being lifted and gently eased back. The door began to creak as it slowly opened and Amy's pretty face peeked tentatively around the edge of the heavy door.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my friend," her sweet voice sounded apologetic knowing that she could be interrupting someone in the middle of playing an intense game. I had only one knot of my bottoms tied at my left hip when I saw her and ran to her with open arms, my top clutched in my left hand.

She blinked in surprise as I embraced her and clung to her for dear life. I was pleased when her initial surprise wore off and she seemed to sense my distress, wrapping her gentle arms around me as well. Then she was grabbing my upper arms and moving back a step to stare at my state of undress with alarm and concern.

"Val ... Oh my gosh! Why are you almost naked? Were you making out? I am so sorry I walked in on you," Amy again sounded apologetic as she looked behind me for my non-existent make-out partner.

"No, no, it's nothing like that. It's worse, but I don't have time now to explain. We have to get out of here, NOW!" I was talking quickly, and my serious tone obviously frightened her.

"Val, slow down! What's wrong? You're practically naked. You can't go anywhere like this. Did I catch you, umm -- you know -- playing with yourself? Was the game that good?" She grinned while playfully looking me in eyes to see my response.

"Oh gosh! No, no, no! The game is a nightmare. But, umm, you're right that I can't go upstairs like this. Here, help me tie the strings of my top behind my neck while I tie the knot on my right hip." I donned my bikini top and pulled my dark hair aside so she could reach my neck as I bent over slightly to tie the right hip knot of my bottoms.

Amy's dainty fingers made relatively quick work of the knot, though it seemed she was somewhat trembling as she started to catch the fear that I felt. I finished the hip knot and stood up, offering her a half smile, "Thank you! Now just let me get my boobs back inside this skimpy top. I may be a wild jungle girl, but I don't want to go topless."

I tied the knot below my cleavage as quickly as I could, noticing that the computer had completely re-started by now. Taking a quick glance at the screen, I saw that it was pre-occupied with some updates the operating systems insisted on installing. I wondered to myself if it might automatically re-start the game afterward, but I didn't want to find out.

"Come on," I insisted to Amy as I finished adjusting my top to safely cover my breasts. "We need to go!" I reached out toward her, wiggling my fingers for her to take my hand. She nodded and grabbed on tightly.

"Val, you're scaring me. Did someone, umm, hurt you?" Amy asked with deep concern as we both knew what she meant.

"It was the game," I began but then realized this was not the right time for my story, "I will tell you all about it when we are safe. I promise! Let's go!" And then I was off, retracing my steps back toward the stairway, tugging my friend along a half-step behind me.

"Where are Lana and Kim?" I asked as I led us back through the labyrinthine passageways.

"Lana and Kim started a make-out session on the dance floor to distract everyone so I could sneak down here," Amy responded. "Let me tell you, they really got into it!"

"Wow," I grinned despite the seriousness of the situation, "I'm sorry I missed that. Watching a barbarian babe getting down with a warrior woman? That sounds hot. Here, this way!"

I had us to the bottom of the stairway now, but suddenly heard voices and the sounds of struggling coming down the stairs. I stopped short, causing Amy to run right into me, her breasts pleasantly squishing against my back as she gave a cute, little squeak, "Eek! Hey, what gives?" she asked.

"Someone's coming down the steps," I whispered. "And I think I hear Lana and Kim. Listen!"

There were a lot of footsteps, making me guess that Lana and Kim were each being carried by four guys grabbing their arms and legs. They were protesting, "Let us go! We weren't hurting anyone. You can't do this! There is nothing wrong with us making out." Male voices responded, saying, "You girls need to get a room. You're disturbing the party. It's either this or we call the cops. It doesn't really make a difference though, because you're getting 'cuffed once we get you out of sight of everyone else." I heard the clinking of handcuffs -- probably being dangled in front of Lana and Kim -- to punctuate the threat.

"Amy," I whispered, "Go over to the other side of the steps and stay back. Once two have reached the bottom, we trip the next two so that they fall into the two at the bottom of the steps. That should put four of them temporarily out of action. Then we fight like mad to get Lana and Kim free before the guys can 'cuff them."

Amy nodded, dancing lightly on her feet to the other side of the stairway. I could not help but notice how hot she looked in that slave girl outfit, imagining her forced to dance for the pleasure of her owner. "Val," I reminded myself, "Snap out of it. Amy is sweet and petite, but she takes the same martial arts classes we all do. She can dish it out way beyond her weight class. Nobody can make her their slave without a fight. Now is not the time to be fantasizing." I had to wonder though if the Lord of Lust's influence had some lasting effect to cause me to so easily think such thoughts.

The first two frat boys descended from the final step, and were almost immediately followed by two more about to take that step. With her dancer's precision, Amy shot out her dainty foot just as I extended mine. We both connected solidly, and the two frat boys tumbled into the backs of the first two, all four landing in a heap.

Then we were a whirl of fists, elbows, knees, and feet as Amy and I waded into the guys holding Lana and Kim. We were enough of a distraction to the frat boys that Lana and Kim were immediately able to join the fight and then we weren't so outnumbered. But I heard one of the guys direct someone else further up the stairs, "Hurry, sound the alarm. Clear the party, and get everyone down here, NOW. Bring the laptops. It's game time!" My heart froze at the realization of what it could mean for them to have the Game of Thralls running on portable laptop computers.

All four of us were free now and fighting to get up the steps, but the four guys at the bottom had recovered and entered the fray, coming at us from behind. We simply weren't able to make fast enough progress up the steps as I had hoped. My battle plan backfired as I felt my arms grabbed from behind and another guy punched me hard in my bare midriff, doubling me over and enabling him to wrap his arms around my legs, lifting them off the ground and taking away my ability to fight effectively. I bucked and writhed, trying to break free, but I was too weak from all that I had gone through earlier. They easily manhandled me, starting to carry me down the steps.

Amy saw my plight and attempted to come to my rescue, but one of the guys who had been knocked down reached out and wrapped his arms around her lower legs, arresting her progress. She twisted her body around to punch at him, but as she raised her fist, one of the remaining two who were coming up the steps put her into a full nelson from behind. With her dancer's legs trapped and arms over her head, she was helpless as the last one coming up the steps punched her bare tummy, causing her to be left breathless and wincing. Then he wrapped his arms around her upper thighs and worked with the guy holding her calves to lift Amy off the ground and bring her down to share my fate, whatever that would be.

12