Val - The Game Begins Ch. 02 - GOTM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana and Kim now had to face the reinforcements pouring down the steps while a few other frat boys shooed the party goers out of the building as quickly as possible. Rather than stand and be overwhelmed, the outnumbered duo decided to come down after Amy and me in the hopes of freeing us to once again join the fight. They caught up to us and began to pummel our captors.

Amy and I were liberated just in time to turn to face the mass of frat boys flooding down the steps. All four of us assumed our combat stances, looking at each and nodding. We would fight to the end together!

But my friends had no idea what we were up against as I saw the crowd parting to let four frat boys carrying open laptops come to the head of their group. Each one clicked something on their screens and then turned the laptops around so that the back of the lids were against their chests, the screens facing us.

"Everybody get back!" I ordered, but it was too late. From the four glowing screens, tentacles sprouted and writhed through the air toward each of us. My friends looked on in shocked horror and found their bodies, arms, and legs wrapped by tentacles. I was only able to avoid the tentacles reaching for me because I knew what was coming. I dived under them and dashed toward the four laptop holders, knowing that if I could slam those lids shut it would at least temporarily disrupt the summoning of the tentacles into our world.

But the mass of frat boys -- or should I say, cultists -- came to the defense of their extra-dimensional overlords. I was swarmed by a couple dozen of them, grabbing my arms, wrists, legs, ankles, waist, and chest, lifting me up and holding me horizontally spread-eagled. Hands were all over me, my breasts, tummy, buttocks, thighs, and womanhood. The cute guy who had enticed me down for my first play of the Game of Thralls finally made his re-appearance, slowly applauding the scene before him.

While the tentacles from the laptops restrained my three friends, forcing them to watch, the cute guy grabbed my hair and stared into my eyes. "Good," he said, apparently to me and to those holding me, "It is as the Lord of Lust told me. She still fights even now, even though your hands are all over her sexy body, groping her, touching her, teasing her, and pleasing her. Feel her struggle and squirm. Hear her growl and groan in frustration. She is such a pleasing sacrifice, and definitely worthy of her status as The First."

He stepped aside a bit and forced me to look at my three helpless friends. "You are first among many, but for tonight, the first among your friends. Which one shall we offer to the Lord of Lust next? Perhaps if you would take them yourself, make them cum for us so that we can enjoy their sweet cries of ecstasy, then we would spare them. What do you think of that? Serve your Lord now in this way, and you shall be rewarded."

"NEVER!" I growled. "I won't serve your stinking Lord of Lust now or ever!"

"Really?" he raised his eyebrows, "You seemed to enjoy their bodies on the dance floor. Why not now? They will be spread-eagle, naked, and helpless. Isn't that how you fantasize about having them?"

My friends looked as if they had just smelled something gross, and I grimaced along with them. "You sick pervert! You twist everything to be about lust. I hate ... YOU ... OOOO!" He clutched my hair tighter and forced a long, lingering kiss on my full lips, so soft and vulnerable to his hunger. When he finally released the kiss, I was gasping for breath, my chest heaving, breasts rising and falling and catching the attention of the frat boy/cultists to molest them all the more.

"My name is Lance. You will soon enough know WHY when I -- the man you hate -- make love to you. But so be it! Your choice has been made. YOU will be the one to suffer THEIR ministrations," he smirked as he stared into my eyes to see my reaction. "They will take you in their gentle way or watch you perish in pleasure, taken by one after another after another of us. If you do not perish from the pleasure, then when your cries arouse the Lord of Lust beyond bearing, he will take you into his realm. Either way, if they do not force you to orgasm, they will never see you again in this world. Don't worry though, if they are selfless enough to pleasure you, then tonight they will be kept in this mortal realm instead of being taken to the Lord's Domain. You have my solemn word on this."

My friends all urged me not to sacrifice myself for them, but I took a deep breath and glared at him, "I will let them have me, but you must not take them out of this world."

"Tonight your friends will remain here in this world," he said with a nod. "That is all I can offer, but I so swear it. There are further rules to the game though. We do practice informed consent here, something you so carelessly ignored when you clicked your consent to play earlier tonight."

"What rules?" I scowled as I was continuously molested by the men holding me.

"If you do not cum for your friends," Lance explained, "Then you will perish in pleasure one way or another. But as they attempt to make you orgasm, they will be kept in the grip of these tentacles, only one hand will be free to stimulate you as the other hand and both legs will be restrained, and they shall be themselves stimulated by tentacles both inside them and sucking their nipples and love buttons. If one of them succumbs to her own orgasm from this stimulation, they are disqualified and will be prevented from stimulating you any further, while those who remain must work all the harder to save you by forcing you to cum. However, once you do orgasm, then -- and only then -- the tentacles inside your friends will take them and claim them. And once they are initiated like this, then after the tentacle is through with them, they will be given to us as our playthings. So you must resist your orgasm or your friends will be used all night long, yet they must force you to cum so that you do not perish. A beautiful game of who can sacrifice themselves for the other first by resisting the pleasure until the other comes first. A master plan of the Lord of Lust, don't you think so, my fellow true believers?" He asked the crowd that was groping me incessantly. They cheered in response, "Yeah! Game on!"

"You sick bastard!" I blurted out, "They have to make me cum or I will perish, yet I have to resist that orgasm or they will be taken against their will all night long starting as soon as I cum? And if they can't resist the pleasure tentacles of your damnable Lord of Lust, then their orgasm means they can no longer help to stimulate me, making it more likely they will fail and I will perish. You perverted scumbag!"

He only held my hair rougher and forced my head back as he leaned in and kissed my neck like a vampire sucking my life force. All I could do is groan as the dozens of hands on my nearly naked body kept squeezing and caressing. He was making me feel my vulnerability. My throat was literally bared to him. He could feast as long as he wanted or choke the life out of me and I could not stop him. Dozens of fingers were playing with my pussy, rubbing my thighs, squeezing my butt, caressing my tummy, pinching my clit, and teasing my nipples. The spark of another orgasm was being kindled into flame and he knew it. The longer I put off making a choice, the more aroused I would become and the more likely to lose the battle to save my friends. I was trapped and all I could do is groan in frustration as my pleasure built and built no matter how hard I tried to resist, "ARGHHH! AGGGHH! UHNNN!" I arched hard, actually throwing off a few hands before I spoke.

"Fine!" I said through gritted teeth, "I agree!"

A chorus of "NO!" sounded from my loyal friends, to no avail. Lance finally released my hair and smiled, "Agreed." Looking to the pack of frat boys still groping me, he said, "Make way. Give her to the tentacles."

The crowd parted and I was engulfed by the tentacles I had dodged earlier, lifted up as my friends were, only now we all were stripped naked and entered by thick phallic tentacles as our clits began to be sucked by tentacles with muscular orifices at the end and our boobs were grasped by larger tentacles that opened at the end like the petals of a flower only to then enclose and fondle our tits while a small sucking mouth in the center of the petals latched on to our nipples. The Lord of Lust was wasting no time in making sure we would all be aroused even before his devious game could begin.

For a few moments, my friends and I were held aloft in triumph, facing the crowd as they all ogled our struggling nude forms. Their backs were to the stairs, and one of them, shorter in stature, was actually standing on the steps, perhaps to better see over the crowd and gawk at our naked bodies splayed out so fully exposed. Furious at being humiliated like this, I kept my eyes open and glared back at the crowd while poor Amy had her eyes scrunched shut in embarrassment and arousal and Lana and Kim both alternated between moaning loudly and growling in frustration.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall shadow on the steps behind the short cultist staring at us. Two hands and at least a half dozen tentacles extended from this shadow toward the cultist, one hand grabbing under his chin and the other behind his head while the tentacles secured his arms, legs, and body. Suddenly a violent twist and the cultist's head fell at an unnatural angle, the tentacles preventing his limp body from falling and pulling it back out of sight. I then saw the shadows of the tentacles seem to lower the body into the floor, not onto it, and the body shadow disappeared. The taller shadow seemed to shrink a bit to the size of the short cultist while the tentacle shadows shrank and receded. Then the cultist stepped back out of the darkness onto the stairway, adjusting his robes and looking straight into my eyes. Even from this distance I could tell the cultist was giving me a strange, emotionless stare. He put a finger to his lips as if saying, "Shhh!" Then he began acting more naturally again, gawking at me and my friends and seeming aroused by the sight.

I blinked, unsure if my eyes had been playing tricks on me. I could have sworn I just saw someone break the neck of that cultist, yet there he was, standing on the steps, seeming normal and healthy. I remembered what I had said to the Lord of Lust about unexpected plot twists, but I was still in the dark about what this one could possibly mean. Then my attention was pulled back to my own perilous situation by some chilling words.

"It's playtime! The Lord of Lust waits in his Lair, the Lair of Lust. Take them to the Game Room." Lance declared. And then all four of us hot, young, naked, and helpless women were held aloft spread-eagle and carried down the hall to an orgy that would force us to try to outdo each other in sacrificing ourselves to save one another.

THE END

NOTE: This is the end of Part 2 of a four-part story. Please see "Val - The Game Begins 3 of 4 - GOTM" for the continuation of the story.

12