Valen's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Valen rubs some feeling back into his shoulder, they settle down to business.

"I've spoken with most of the Night's Watch, and they don't believe there is any Elder activity around here," Valen starts.

"Same for the city guard and the constables," adds Danica.

"I spent the day asking around various temples, and all the clerics agreed. No unexplained tentacles, no horrific abominations, no Void dreams," Sampson says.

Valen looks to his companions. "So, then. Is it agreed? As far as we can tell this is not an Elder God-related issue?"

The others nod their assent, and Valen slaps his thighs. "Then I proclaim our mission here at an end. We will leave in the morning."

They agree to meet back in this spot tomorrow and prepare to go about their separate ways for the night. As Valen turns in the direction of the Dancing Crows,

Danica grabs his arm.

"Oh no you don't!" she says with exasperation. "If we are leaving first thing in the morning, I'll not have you hung over and pox-ridden, making the trip miserable. You'll stay with me tonight." She smirks at Valen, "Besides, you owe me a story don't you?"

Later that night after a simple dinner they find themselves in Danica's small yet clean room. This Inn is one of the higher-quality ones, and it shows. The bed is sturdy oak and covered in thick soft blankets. Danica lays naked on top of the blanket, her legs spread, a hand slowly rubbing up and down on her clit. Valen sits in a chair across from her, also naked, languidly stroking his cock.

"That sexy brunette spent most of her time with her head between the blonde's legs. I had her on all fours, fucking her from behind, and she ate pussy the entire time. She must have been good because Ana just kept squealing and grinding." As Valen recounts last night, he watches Danica's other hand slide up her body to caress and pinch her nipple.

"Oh, that sounds so fucking perfect. Tell me about Kali's pussy," she commands.

"Mmm, so tight and wet. I told her to sit on my face. She rode my tongue. So pink and warm, she was just steadily leaking."

Danica's hand works faster, now her finger is sliding inside her, fucking herself. Valen loves the sound of her fingers plunging in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck it! Valen, don't read into this, but come eat my pussy!" Danica moans, looking at him.

"Me?" he asks dumbly. While they have masturbated in front of each other many times, they have never touched each other in the process. Danica had always before made it clear that she had no interest in men, just in his stories of fucking other women.

"Don't make me change my mind. I need a tongue in me. Good thing you are clean-shaven. Just pretend you are Kali." She spreads her legs, gyrating her hips at Valen.

He quickly drops to his knees next to the bed, leaning his head down to put his lips against her wet mound. He slides his tongue down over her clit, gently sucking it into his mouth, tongue flicking back and forth.

Danica arches her back, moaning softly as she concentrates on the sensation emanating from her sensitive button. Valen releases her clit and uses his tongue to lick the entire length of her wet pussy. His long tongue snakes inside of her, twisting and flicking. She tastes as good as he always imagined.

"Oh, fuck yes Kali! Tongue fuck my pussy baby!" Her hips twist and buck as she grinds her wetness against his eager mouth.

"Oh, I did not expect this, my love! What a wonderful surprise," a husky seductive voice says. Valen looks up from Danica's beautiful pussy to see a now familiar redhead laying next to them in bed. She lays on one side, head proposed up on one arm, hair cascading like fire. One leg is drawn up, and her other hand slowly traces fingers back and forth, the sound of her wetness was like music in Valen's ears.

"Shit! Why are you stopping?! Keep going,

I'm so close!" Danica pants, her pale skin flushed, both hands massaging her breasts roughly.

"Keep going! Don't leave the poor girl hanging," the redhead says in her sultry voice. Valen's hand closes on his throbbing cock, he jerks furiously while his tongue resumes its frantic work. Danica moans again, her hips bucking, humping against his mouth.

A hand other than his own now closes on his cock, though he doesn't recall letting go. In his ear, the voice again whispers.

"Mmm, I love watching you pleasure her. Isn't her pretty little pussy just perfect? I may have to taste this one myself one day. Oh, but you are eating it so well. Yes, love, tongue fuck this little slut until she cums all over your face!"

Her hand strokes slowly at first, but increases in rhythm, squeezing firmly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Kali, yes baby!" Danics grabs Valen by the back of the head, pulling his mouth and tongue closer.

"Mmm, she loves your tongue inside her. But I know what you really want. You want to plunge your cock into that tight wet cunt, don't you? Impale that sweet pink with your throbbing dick, fuck her hard and deep." The hand on Valen's cock continues to stroke, and for a moment feels less like a hand and more like a wet tight cunt.

"I can hold her down for you. We can do what we want to her. I'll roll this little slut over face down and lay on her, holding her still for you to fuck from behind. I know she has never had a cock in that tight ass. Do you want to be the first guy to cum in her ass? Imagine her squealing in pain while you fuck her."

Valen tries to shake off the thought while he continues to eat Danica's drooling pussy.

I would never, he thinks to himself.

The sultry voice laughs slowly in his ear. "Yes, yes, my love. I'll stick to the party line. Not like I know what lurks in the dark parts of your mind. Hmm, did your cock just get harder?"

"Kali! Kali! I'm fucking cumming baby!" Danics yells as her pussy contracts and squeezes around Valen's tongue. She squirts, soaking his face.

"Oh my love, can you imagine that pussy squeezing your cock while she cums? Must feel like heaven."

Valen groans as the hand strokes him harder.

"Come to me, my love, and I will milk your thick cock with my tight cunt until you can't breathe. You'll beg for mercy and I will give you none until your cum fills me."

Valen feels the slightest touch of a tongue on his ear before his existence is obliterated by an explosive orgasm. He feels spurt after spurt of warm semen splash over his hand, leaving a mess on the floor.

He leans his head on Danica's wet thigh, both of them breathing heavily.

"I think we need some extra towels," he says. "We made a little mess in here."

They laugh together, but it is a bit strained. While Danica still has no interest in Valen's man parts, she is madly in love with what she now knows he can do with his mouth and tongue. Now why can't he be a girl with a beautiful little pussy instead of a dangly cock? She asks herself ruefully.

Valen laughs gently as he looks around the room, as be expected no trace of the redhead with the seductive voice. He looks down at his cum covered hand, proof he jerked himself off. His earlobe is still damp, but whether it is from a ghostly redhead or Danica's squirting orgasm is up for debate. All he knows is that she comes to him more often now, and he feels a connection slowly growing.

--------------------------------------

The next morning, they wake just after dawn to a growing commotion drifting through the open window. The sounds of panicked screams and yelled instructions cause the two friends to cast worried looks at each other as they hurriedly dress.

"Another body you think?" Danica says as she wraps her silken robes around her body. Valen, struggling to get into his tangled pants, fumbles as he watches her perky breasts.

"Seriously? Now?" Danics asks, hands on her hips, nipples hardening in the chill morning air.

"Sorry, got distracted," he says sheepishly, continuing to dress.

"Men..." Danica mumbles, tying the sash around her narrow waist.

As they make their way downstairs, the tumult increases.

"There! Those two! They are the companions!" a man yells, pointing at Valen and Danica as they walk into the Inn's common room.

"You two! Come quickly! He may not have much time left. This way, quick!" a local watchman says to them excitedly. The man looks to be teetering on the edge of shock, his fingers twitching and moving, seemingly of their own accord.

Valen grabs the man by the shoulders, arresting his nervous movements.

"Calm down, man! Who are you speaking of? What happened?"

"The big man! The giant you travel with, he is..."

Valen doesn't hear the rest of the man's explanation, for he had already pushed past him to the front door, Danica fast on his heels.

As they step out into the wan dawn light, they see the crowd of locals, travelers, and watchmen all focused on something laying on the road. They elbow their way into the crowd, and Valen resists the urge to start kicking his way forward. Just before he loses his resolve and boots a young man out of his path, a voice cuts through the tumult.

"Make way! Clear a way! Move damn you!" a voice full of authority yells. As the crowd parts, a man wearing the uniform of a Watch Captain steps up to the companions.

"You are the friends of the big man, yes? The Rangers sent down from Acadia?"

"Sampson, yes. What's going on?" Danica answers, the slightest edge of panic beginning to show.

"Quickly, this way." The Watch Captain pulls the two friends through the crowd, as they pass through a protective ring of guards, they find an open space in the middle, two people squatting down over a third. One of the people, a cleric by his dress, turns to the friends. "Valen and Danica? He has been calling for you. He was found like this a few minutes ago. Looks like he crawled here."

Valen is shocked, he can't bring himself to believe what his eyes are telling him. On the ground, lays what looks like a shrunken old man, mostly skin and pointy bones. He tells himself he doesn't recognize the form in front of him, but the eyes looking at him keep the lie at bay.

"Sampson..." whispers Danica next to him, a hand half clenched over her mouth. She kneels to hold his hand, now delicate and fragile.

Then dry, cracked lips spread thin and white form something in the land between a grin and a grimace. "Held...on...to tell you. She's so...perfect...couldn't resist." The once giant man barely has the strength to raise his head, and the whispered words seem to leach the last bit of life force left to him.

As his eyes close for the last time, one final exhalation escapes, "Strigoi..."

Danica kisses her fingers and puts them on Samspon's withered lips. "Goodbye, my friend." She says softly, a tear rolling down her face. Valen stares at the desiccated body of his friend, not moving, barely even breathing. He is consumed by a slow-burning rage. A strigoi, a vampire, is not in the purview of the Rangers. It is something the Night's Watch should be dealing with as they are better equipped to handle such a creature.

Jurisdiction be damned, thinks Valen. The vampire will die at my hands. This I swear to you, Sampson.

--------------------

Later that day, Valen and Danica sit at a quiet table in a small inn. They spent the day making arrangements with the local clerics for Sampson's last rights, filing reports with the constables, and filling in the Night's Watch. This last meeting was the more tense, as the Watch commanders can be very territorial, there are bonuses for destroyed monsters, and a vampire that has killed so many will garner a handsome reward. The Watchman made it very clear that a vampire was their jurisdiction and that while he sympathized with the two friends, they were not to take further action. Valen and Danica both agreed though all present knew these were empty words. One look at Valen exposed this for the lie that it was.

Now, they sat strategizing, trying to formulate a plan that would bring them the vengeance they so desperately wanted, while also letting them walk into the sunset.

"I'll be the bait, you'll be the hunter," Valen says finally, cutting her reply off with a raised hand and a quick shake of his head.

"It makes sense. So far all the victims have been men out alone at night. I'll wander the back alleys and abandoned lots, you will stalk me. Eventually, the vampire will make its move, and you will be ready. What other option do we have?"

Danica struggles with the idea, but in the end, she has no real argument. "I don't like this...plan?...at all. But, the only other option is to just wander around at night, hoping we get lucky. And that will mean a random man being possibly sacrificed." She heaves a reluctant sigh. "What do we need to do?"

"The apothecary down from the Inn I was at. The Dancing Crow?" Valen asks.

"I think I know the one. He gave your hangover cure."

"That and something for anything I would pick up from the ladies there." Danica rolls her eyes at "ladies", and Valen continues.

"Rendered kobold fat. Good for cock-pox, but also effective against vampires. Or so the old teachings say anyway. Get some in a salve."

"Oh tell me you're not going to do what I think you will! Are you facing a vampire with nothing but a kobold fat greased cock?" Danica asks in shock.

"What better way to get it in her? If this works, she'll basically do herself in. And you'll be there to finish her off." Valen said with a smirk. Danica rolls her eyes and throws a lighting quick punch into his shoulder.

"While you do that, I'll prepare. I need to meditate, maybe try to prepare a few spells." Valen says.

Danica's brows furl, "I thought you and magic didn't get along. Are you sure about this? Remember the last time you tried to do that? Took the fire brigade all night to control the fires."

Valen heaves a sigh, "I know. It scares the hell out of me, but we will need every advantage we can get. And this is just a backup plan. I'm hoping my incredibly risky cock-spear and your timely intervention will do the job."

Danica laughs uproariously at "cock-spear", her silvery hair cascading down her back. She looks at Valen, a worried smile on her lips. "I trust you, Valen. Don't get yourself killed."

OOOO

She leans over and places a soft kiss on his lips. Valen isn't sure if it was his imagination or not, but he would swear that her lips parted slightly, and this kiss was just on the other side of friendly. Quick as it starts, she was up and moving to the door, her athletic body moving with utmost grace. His eyes followed her gently rolling ass as she walked out of the room.

He shakes his head to clear the lustful thoughts rising to the surface, this isn't the time, and she isn't the girl. He needs to focus, meditate, and gather what little magical energy he can for the coming fight.

Valen remove a small tied sack from his bag, opening it to reveal a dried brown herb, the pungent smell slowly drifting out. He casts a handful onto the softly glowing coals of the single brazier in the room and takes a seat on the floor, legs crossed. He inhales the curling smoke deeply, feeling the unpleasant burn in his chest. As he exhales, the first tendrils of another state of consciousness gently probe his mind. The room takes on a waver, like looking through a waterfall, and shadows of things present yet not visible slither across the walls. The smoke rising from the brazier takes on shapes, long twisting tentacles, eyes forming, blinking, and then drifting apart.

Valen jerks out of his meditative trance as he hears the door click closed behind him. He turns to see Danica leaning against the door, looking at him. Her slender strong body is wrapped in her usual robes, but at this moment they seem tighter, more form-fitting than usual. Her long silver hair cascades down her shoulders, and her crystal blue eyes almost seem to glow as they watch Valen.

"Back already?" Valen asks, standing up to greet her. His mind was still halfway in the meditative trance, but now also remembered the kiss they shared, the taste and feel of her on his lips from the night before.

Danica says nothing, but instead walks to him, placing her hands on his bare chest, lightly scratching him with her nails as her lips meet his. Her mouth opens and her soft wet tongue slides between his lips to meet his own. Instinctively, Valen's arms encircle her narrow waist, crushing her body against his as their tongues twist around each other like snakes. Her fingers find his nipples and slowly pinch and rub until they are hard. Valen moans into her mouth, and his hands grasp her firm butt, squeezing it, pulling her hard against him. His cock aches with desire, and he slowly grinds it against her mound.

Their kiss breaks and Valen looks into her eyes. He never noticed how intense and passionate her blue eyes could look, glowing like faerie fire.

"I want you, Danica. I need you." Valen says, his cock still pressed against her.

Danica says nothing but smiles and nods. Her perfect white teeth gleam, and she bites her bottom lip as she reaches down to untie the sash around her waist, unwinding the robes that hug her body.

Danica stands naked before him, her body pale white alabaster, glowing in the lamplight. Her round perky breasts are topped with small hard nipples and small areolae. The silvery hair that forms a neat triangle between her legs is almost invisible against her white skin. She reaches down and unties Valen's pants, pulling them down as she lowers herself to her knees. Valen steps out of his pants, and stands before her, cock bouncing and quivering.

Danica slides her hands up and down his thighs as she extends her tongue to just touch the tip of his cock. She tilts her head back to look up at Valen as her tongue tickles the underside of his head, as she pulls him into her mouth inch by inch, her tongue stays out, licking the underside of his shaft. Valen is amazed to see his entire cock disappear inside her mouth, he feels her tongue gently licking at his balls as she quietly gags. Tears form in her eyes and Valen feels her throat constrict on his cock. She pulls back, spit leaking from her mouth as she catches her breath.

"Oh fuck Danica! Didn't know you could do that." She smiled up at him and again opens her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft. She reaches up and grabs his hands in hers, placing them on the sides of her head. Valen moans, and gently grabs her head, guiding her mouth back and forth on his cock. He can hear and feel her moaning on his shaft as he controls the movements of her head.

Danica puts her hands behind her back, completely surrendering control to Valen. He gently thrusts into her mouth, but with each thrust, he goes a little deeper. Eventually, her tongue is once again tickling his balls as he feels her throat contract, choking on him again. Through it all, she keeps her hands behind her back, never trying to pull away, her mouth pleasuring him in any way he desires.

Just as he feels his orgasm building, she pushes him away, jumping to her feet, and aggressively shoving him to the bed. She crawls onto the bed next to him, on hands and knees, back arched. She looks over at him and smiles, still silent, but her eyes glowing, promising sex beyond his imagination. Valen scrambles to kneel behind her, hands massaging and squeezing her round ass. He places his twitching cock against her wet pussy, and slowly eases it in. She is so tight, clutching his cock as he enters her, Valen moans in ecstasy.

Danica lets out a low purr, throwing her head back, silver hair fanning in the air, as she leans her body down towards the bed, pushing her ass higher. She leans back and Valen feels her bottom push against his hips. He runs his hands up and down her back, feeling the lean muscles flex and contract as she moves forward and backward.

"Oh fuck, Danica, yes baby. You feel so good," he moans as he looks down at her twisting sexy body. He feels lightheaded, the smoke from the Brazier still filling the room, long tendrils forming, breaking apart, and reforming in the air before him. As Danica thrusts back against him, smokey arms drift down over her body, snaking down her heaving back.