Valen's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought better of you, my love," a now familiar voice whispers in his ear, causing chill bumps on his arms. "I never thought you would be duped so easily. Of course, I didn't expect you had such...feelings for this one."

"Valen! Valen! Yes, baby! Yes! I love you! Keep going, darling!" Danica cries out, her shapely hips screaming to be held. He grabs her hips, thrusting into her, her wetness pulling him in, bleeding his strength away. He gives it to her freely, groaning his pleasure.

"Oh my love...it almost has you fully in its grasp. Don't you see? Wake up! See it for what it is." The smoke tendrils twine over her back, and where they touch her skin, the flawless white turns...blue? Valen shakes his head, trying to think clearly, but the voice from the woman in bed before him still echoes in his mind.

"Valen, yes! I want you to cum in me, please! Use me! Oh, I'm so close! More, more, more!" Her thrusting takes on a desperate edge as Valen feels somehow less than he did a moment ago.

He feels a pair of arms around his shoulders and the soft firm pressure of breasts against his back. Red hair flows on currents of wind he cannot feel, it brushes against his face tickling his nose, obstructing his view of the panting Danica in front of him.

"I can still help you save yourself, my love. But it has to be now," the voice in his ear says desperately. "Let me in, let me help you!"

This voice, which has been with him for so long, is always there in the corner of his mind, whispering just below conscious thought. The beautiful round ass slapping against him is intoxicating, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing and milking his cock is addictive, but that voice...it washes over him like a thousand caresses, it penetrates deeper than the skin, it does things to his soul.

"Just say it my love, and let me save you. You are meant for me. I am yours. But only if you let me save you. Let me inside of you." Her words lash his skin like whips. Delicious painful stings, soon soothed by the silky touch of her body. Valen's mind begins to shut down.

"I love you! I'm yours!" The words tear from his mouth of their own accord, he didn't want to say it, yet he means every word. The thing that is not Danica screams, twisting its head around to look at him, teeth unnaturally sharp. Just as suddenly, the body convulses. The arms that were around Valen's shoulders vanish into smoke that curls around his head. A triumphant scream of victory echoes in the room, the brazier in the corner dims and the flame, once a warm orange gutters and then bursts alive again, but this time in the cold blue of faerie fire.

Valen looks down at Danica before him, and shadowy tendrils inch up her ass from below. As they snake and writhe up her body, the white skin again turns blue. The girl in front of him screams and twitches, trying to get away while simultaneously trying to fuck him. Her beautiful ass slaps against his thighs, and Valen thrusts into her over and over, unable to stop. Her wet pussy is almost painfully tight on his cock, which has never felt so thick and hard before.

The tendrils- no, they are tentacles, there is no denying this now. The shadowy tentacles flow up her back, twining down her strong thighs, and though Valen can't see from his angle, they encircle her quivering breasts. They wrap around her delicate throat, and though they are just shadows, they squeeze. The Danica-creature's screams and moans are cut off, now just a strangled croak.

Shadows shift in the room, and Valen sees glimpses of things moving in those shadows, lurking in the corners of his vision, vanishing when he looks directly at them. The smoke coalesces in front of them, taking on a humanoid form, definitely a woman as her wide hips and narrow waist proclaim. While she is just smoke and shadow, Valen knows that the hair blowing in an unfelt breeze is red. In the smoke, glowing violet eyes stare back at him. He feels rather than sees the smile on the figure's face, as she stands with her hands resting on cocked hips.

"You need to back up, love. Get away from it. Whatever you do, don't finish in it." The words are not in his head like before but come from the figure in front of him.

He tried to pull out of the Danica-thing but is horrified to realize he can't.

He needs to finish fucking her.

He needs to spill his seed in her, he needs to give her all of himself.

She is so hungry, so very hungry.

"I...can't stop. She needs me!" Valen grabs Danica's waist, desperately thrusting into her. So close...so fucking close!

The smoky feminine entity seems to sign in exasperation, and almost lazily lashes an arm out to catch Valen in the chest. Though it only looks like smoke, it hits him with a soft yet firm impact, launching him backward to stumble and collapse on the floor, his back resting on the wall. He utters a pained groan, his tailbone bruised, his newly freed cock painfully erect, and a monstrous headache building behind his eyes.

"Sorry love, but that's what you get for being a stupid male today. I simply cannot believe you would fall for something like this." Her violet eyes flash dangerously his way. How a half-insubstantial smoke outline of a woman can look angry, he isn't sure, but there is no denying that the form in front of him is pissed.

The Danica-thing, the vampire, continues to squirm and choke, entangled by living ropes of shadow and smoke. He can see its true form now, its disguise pulled away by the strange powers at work. The thing's skin is a pale blue, covered in swirling black designs, with long lanky white hair. Its nose-less face is dominated by an overly large mouth full of small very sharp pointed teeth. Two eyes of pure black stare out, full of longing and hunger.

As Valen looks at the creature it shifts again, the skin taking on the deep black color of the people from the Summerlands, thick long braids now dangling from the head. Then it changes again, this time to a voluptuous blonde with captivating green eyes. It can't seem to hold any shape or appearance for long, always reverting to the blue-skinned creature almost as soon as it completes its disguise.

Valen's mysterious benefactor approaches the crippled creature, standing before it as it struggles to find its feet. With a touch of her less-than-substantial hand, the thing drops to its knees in supplication, its mouth hanging open in a twisted parody of religious reverence. From between the stranger's legs, a thick tentacle of smoke and shadow extends to caress the creature's face before pushing into its mouth. The stranger moans as if taking a first bite of a delectable treat, her head tilted back, violet eyes flashing. The creature convulses, choking, and seems to shrink down on itself. The once round and full ass and breasts sag and deflate, a back rippling with muscle suddenly has a stark ridge line of a spine, and skeletal ribs now mark the once smooth flank. The blue skin becomes ashen and dry, and like ash, begins to crumble and flake away. The thing's very bones crumble and dissolve, and soon nothing is left but the faintest powdery outline on the floor.

The smoke entity turns and looks to Valen, who has finally gathered the strength to regain his feet, though he feels like an unsteady newborn deer, legs shaking unreliably. She approaches, her body undulating, twisting tendrils of smoke and shadow, amorphous yet unmistakably feminine. Her violet eyes pierce Valen's soul, this strange connection they have created over time is now palpable, solid, and real. A stab of pain jerks his eyes down, his cock is still erect, and tumescent and a disturbing blue tinge has set in.

"That looks painful, my love. Let me help."

She extends a hand to his throbbing member and places a finger at the base. As she traces her finger slowly up his shaft, Valen feels an orgasm building, getting closer and more urgent as the finger slides up his cock. Valen moans in a combination of pain and release as her finger touches his head, and his cock explodes, cum spurting across the floor in front of him.

"That's better. Now come to me. The Eloran Estate in Arcadia. Ask for Lady Brisolo. It is time we met, for we have much to discuss." She traces a finger across his cheek to his lips, the touch taking his pain and his breath away.

The smokey figure bursts apart into a puff of normal smoke as the door opens. Danica walks in carrying a bag and stops shocked. She looks to Valen, standing naked, his cock slowly softening, to the splashes of cum on the floor, and back to Valen.

"What the fuck?"

As soon as the smokey image, Lady Brisolo, vanished, his pain and fatigue returned. He groans and goes to sit on the bed.

"I'll fill you in. But first I need a drink."

-------------------------------

"I know, Danica, I know! This is a bad idea," Valen says, defeated.

"Incredibly stupid! Monumentally stupid! Cosmically stupid!" Danica yells. Her normally calm demeanor was completely obliterated by Valen's decision to seek out the mysterious Lady Brisolo alone.

"Yes! Yes! I agree! This is asinine! This is dangerous, but I'm still going on alone. I can't put you in more danger. I'll be fine! Hopefully." Valen says defensively. For hours now, Danica has been trying to chip away at his resolve to depart for the Eloran Estate alone. While he hasn't moved from his position, she shows no sign of letting up.

"You'll be fine? You'll be fine!? You'll just be duped by a shapeshifter or a succubus wearing a shitty Danica costume and end up trying to fuck yourself to death again."

Valen groans in defeat as she has yet to let him forget how she walked into the aftermath of his run in with the vampire.

"I bet it didn't even really looks like me, and I'm sure it didn't act like me! You better hope no trolls along the way happen to be wearing a dress and offer to suck your cock or give you a handy!" She yells, exasperated and angry. She isn't sure what makes her more angry: the vampire using her likeness to trap Valen, his inability to figure out it wasn't her, or the fact that he was saved by this mysterious redhead instead of herself.

"Just because she saved you doesn't mean she has your best interests at at heart. For all you know she is just keeping you alive to be a sacrifice later. How do you know she won't lay eggs in you or something?" She asks, hands on her shapely hips, a flush raised in her neck.

"Oh come on! She won't lay eggs in me!"

"How the fuck do you know? She's an Elder spawn or something like one at least. Shadows and smoke and tentacles! This is some kind of trap."

Valen signs deeply. He reaches out and grabs Danica's shoulders, squeezing them. "Dani...I know. I hear you, I really do. For what it's worth I agree with you. I may never walk away from this, I accept that. I realize that I've been hearing her voice in my head for years. Since I was a child I think." Valen stares Danica in the eyes, trying to convey the depth of his feelings with more than just words.

"I know all of this, and it changes nothing. I need to do this. I need to see this to the end. But I can't take you with me. I can't risk your life in the course of figuring out mine. Please understand this!" Valen pleads.

Danica takes a deep breath, slowly exhaling, eyes closed in frustration mingled with acceptance. "Fine. You win. Go off alone on your mission of suicidal self-discovery. I'm going to Acadia though, and I'm getting the Ranger's Guild mobilized. If you aren't back in four days, I'm coming and burning that whole place down."

"Dani...I'm going to the Eloran Estate. They are a powerful family with lots of pull. You can't just march up to the gates and lob torches at the place!" Valen knows how fiery Danica's temperament can be, and he can easily imagine her starting a minor civil war.

"Then make sure you are back in four days so I don't have to." She says, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips, one that is decidedly more than friendly. She turns to go, headed in the direction of the town or Acadia as she promised. He has no doubt that if he is not there in four days a small army will be retracing her steps and following his own to the west where the estate dwells in the foothills.

"Oh, and try not to fuck any trees that look vaguely like me. I imagine a splinter in the dick will feel awful!" She tosses over her shoulder as she walks away. "Four days!"