All Comments on 'Valentimes: Worst and Best of Times'

by SandyMarl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Enjoyed your "Valentimes" story very much, I loved the characterisation and the way the couple came together. That's it for these two but please keep writing.

Dutch9290Dutch9290about 4 years ago
LOVELY

I started out thinking ...I wonder if she knows somebody like that...so negative it made me shivver....then you injected LIGHT and I started grinning!! Ahh...Kabul,...well, that's a buzzkill...put in Magil 3 times...duh...autofill...anyhoo, thank you...Sweet And Clever.

Sexykat62Sexykat62over 3 years ago
Throughly Enjoyed

I so enjoyed this story 💖 I laughed out loud several times, which I needed. But, sure hated Cynthia...... great work 👏 looking forward to seeing more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good until the morning came.

Magil’s personality changed dramatically and she was no longer the spiritual person from the night before. The mysticism died and what replaced it was a bunch of same-old same-old screwing. Sorry. A stretch to make it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For me, this was another delicious story. I’m wondering if the author is a non-native speaker of English due to the number of times that the ending of words indicating single or plural was omitted. I noticed this in another story by the same author. There are also some places that the word itself is incorrect but close. All in all the story is much better than some others I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyMarl@SandyMarl
I am a curious individual (that may be said of me in several ways); I want to see what's around the corner or over the next hill. I am a scientific person and I use my education in the sciences to run my own company. I love the play of lush, rich words in the English languag...