Valentina

Story Info
Val makes her annual ride for the lovelorn.
4.1k words
4.62
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of year again, and as always preparations were in full swing for the night time visits. Her chariot was being readied by her staff of beauties she had taken for her own over the years who had interested her in some way. She was never really sure why some of them couldn't find love as they seemed more than willing to show her all the love she needed. Maybe that was just the physical love she wanted, though, since she had no use for emotional entanglement; it complicated things in her line of work.

Her chariot was glorious, with room to spare for all the lovelorn souls she could accumulate in a night, or so she thought. The design was centuries old and the styling needed updating to match her own, but she was willing to work with it until she could ask for an upgrade from the council. She had inherited it from the previous owner who was tasked with the same job, but he was a bit more flamboyant than her in almost every way. She wanted it to be stark and foreboding to fit with her mood on most night rides, but would have taken something in a bit of a steampunk fashion if necessary. Metal was always in style; gothic wrought iron really touched her deeply in a special way. The cold, the harsh lines and the black. Made a lot more sense to her than hot pink with feathered wings and hearts.

The visits had started to become a bit more of a chore over the last several years. It seemed more and more people were losing hope at ever finding true love, or love in any form. For some it almost came as a relief, so much so that it took any of the fun out of it for her. And for those so lost in despair they weren't even interested in the usual form of payment and transfer, so she just absorbed them into her holding tank for transport back.

"Hey, Krampus!" Val yelled out to her old pal, much older pal than her, but in their lines of work they found a common bond. "Good season this year?"

"Oh, hey, Val. You have no idea. I imagine you're in for a long one this year as well. I've never seen anything like it. Some of the kids were almost happy about it. It really takes the joy out of their suffering." Krampus replied, a little down. "Makes you question finding any meaning in your work, you know? You have a good ride though, enjoy yourself at least you have a better shot of it."

"Thanks. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Things have gotten pretty weird in my line as well. Hopefully this year is a fun one indeed." Val turned back to shake her head at her chariot one last time before she suited up for the night.

Preparations for the main parts of the ride were done as she worked on finishing her own. She always tried to entice as much as she could to get the candidates on her list to be very willing participants, but if need be she had her wats to coax along most of them in some way. This year, as most, she went with her tiniest of black leather numbers that hugged her curves, lifted what needed to be lifted and felt snug around every inch of her body.

She was modestly built given her line of work, but she was so perfectly proportioned, and really didn't need anything to support or accentuate her fine lines, that she still looked like a goddess. Most of the women she visited seemed more than pleased with her appearance either way.

She went with her standard hair and makeup. Keeping it simple was always easiest. It really came down to picking the right shade of black for the eyes and lips to balance against her near alabaster cheeks. Her complexion was so pure and clean that porcelain compared itself to her. The hair was always the worst part. She loved the look of a traditional French braid, and it showed off the gloss of her jet-black hair so well. The only problem was simply that she hated the French. Those women were the worst. Always so stuck-up like prissy little elite prep school girls, but they always fell the easiest when you finally crushed their will to love. They only loved themselves which is why they were so lonely. She settled on her second favorite, double Dutch braids. Easy enough for her and with her long, thick hair they looked phenomenal. And who didn't adore the Dutch?

Finally, she could focus on the finishing touches. Everyone seemed to love chokers right now, and she was in love with them too, but deciding on the theme was always difficult with the hundreds of options she had collected over the years. The women on her list didn't need theirs anymore anyway, so she was always accumulating more. She decided on one of her favorites, a black, barbed wire one. It pressed into her flesh just right to tease and tickle with the perfect amount of pain and pleasure. If one of her participants choked her during their rite of transition then it turned her on even more. She really tried not to enjoy it as much as she did, but sometimes, with just the right person, she couldn't help herself. It was work after all and work wasn't supposed to be that much fun, or was it?

She set out on her wild ride, never really knowing what to expect. It was usually a sob story about something or other that prevented them from finding their true love. Work, family, video games, whatever it was it really didn't matter since there was only one excuse. These women didn't want to be loved. Maybe they were scared to open up to the heartbreak, but that's what made love so electric. Opening up that tender part of you to someone, risking the pain, but enjoying the feeling while it lasted. And for the few who really found true love, and recognized it before it was too late, the reward was beyond words. But even the pain of heartbreak was sometimes all people needed to feel a connection, to feel alive. It hurt, but without that pain, what other feelings would remain but emptiness and despair?

After her first few hundred stops she had settled into what was sure to be another year like any other year. Only a handful of women on her list even gave the slightest resistance. She realized just how bad things were when she had barely even smudged her makeup once so far. There was that one woman who put up a little fight, but in the end, she still fell without much struggle after some quick attention to her aching parts from Val. It wasn't doing much for her aching parts though and she needed to make a change soon, so she was looking forward to her next stop. It was still her typical young woman, again around twenty-five or so when the time came that many of them lost hope and made it onto her list, but this one had an additional footnote on the list. She was always receiving a last-minute addendum here or there that often happened with these things as changes were flowing in from all parts until she set off.

As her chariot came to rest aside the apartment building where she was next to visit, she had a feeling overwhelm her that she hadn't felt in a long time. This stop had the potential to make her night feel more worthwhile.

She jumped down from the platform, leaving the reins loosely wrapped around the top rail. She shook her head as she always did while looking at the chariot sitting there. She didn't love the style at all, but what really bothered her were the actual giant flamingos that were pulling it. She really needed to push for some money in the budget for her to at least refresh the style and change to a couple nice hellhounds. She'd even keep the hot pink and feathers if she could at least have something more her style up front. She petted the two flamingos almost in pity as they preened and pranced in place settling down for their stop.

Val walked to the apartment and made her way in, passing through the door easily enough. She never knew why people were all about security but left keyholes and other small openings uncovered so that any mischievous spirits could just wander about freely, even if uninvited. But she wasn't really uninvited, if you were to lawyer up and look at the details and the even finer print way at the bottom. These women were mostly lost, their souls empty and they had stopped even seeking the simplest of human friendship. But, again, things change and footnotes get added.

She found her mark sitting at the kitchen table staring into a swirl of coffee and cream still moving in her latest mugful. Val hoped it was at least decaf at this hour.

"Oh, hello." The woman said without much of a startle as she seemed to be expecting the visit. "You must be Valentina. I've heard the myths, but was never sure if you were real."

"You don't seem all that shocked for me to be here." Val started. "And you can just call me Val. Valentina always seems so formal. Plus, it's a lot of syllables to get out while moaning." Val joked a little hoping to get a little smile out of this one. She was supposed to be a little more full of life from the last update to her profile on the list. Val was starting to wonder about the accuracy of their data now and had other issues to deal with back at the office. She shook her head as she was trying to get back to feeling horny again, especially with the beauty in front of her.

"Lovey. Not my real name, but what everyone calls me. Ironic, I know." Lovey replied, her face staring down mostly into her coffee. She hadn't looked up to see Val remove her cloak and sit down next to her mostly naked.

"Lovey it is, although I'm not sure what's wrong with Beatrice. I found that it always got more of a bad rap than it should." Val responded trying to lift her spirits a bit, mostly for her own needs as she was in need of something soon before she exploded with lust.

Lovey was a good moniker for her anyway. She was a very caring soul, always looking out for others at the expense of her own emotional needs. And Val felt something different about her.

Lovey looked up and Val caught her gaze and stared back into the most beautiful pools of blue she had seen in a very long time. Now she realized what she was feeling. It was echoes of her one true love from centuries ago who had sacrificed herself for Val in an exchange that didn't really work out for either of them. Val lost all her hope for love again, but internalized it in such a way that it grew into something deeper that kept her going until she finally turned to the darker side and ended up where she was now. Another deal gone wrong, but she seemed to be good with those.

Was this soul the same one she once knew or just a coincidence of convenience that Val manufactured in her own mind? There was only one real way to tell and she needed to get moving onto other things quickly as time was always fleeting.

"Not a surprise you know my real name, as you know everything about me anyway." Lovey still sounded down, as expected, but Val had other ideas with her after seeing her gaze. Well, the same ideas as she had with every candidate she visited really, but she felt there was much more promise with this one.

"There is one thing though, one last minute update to your file and something in your soul that seems different. There's more of a spark there than you want to let on." Val was following up on her data just trying to make sure things weren't worse than she thought. She really hated having to let the data science team have it again, especially if she was down from a rough night. "Who is she?"

"What?" Lovey smiled a little.

"There! That's it. So, spill!" Val shouted, startling herself almost as much as she did Lovey. She was almost enjoying this like her old self again.

"Oh, it's nothing, I'm sure. I don't even know her name, but I've seen her at the bookstore a couple times. We bumped into each other in the, ahem, er, erotic fiction section, let's call it." Lovey was bright red now, and the blush was adorable with her eyes still twinkling and her nose scrunched up slightly as she turned her face away, slightly ashamed.

"Sounds like something. Ah, the ahem, er, erotic fiction section. Or as I like to call it the self-help section. Yeah, woo, that's hot. So, then what?" Val was excited now and hanging on Lovey's every word. Or at least every other word as she had only so much of an attention span, especially while she was this horny.

"I just don't seem to have the nerve to say. I think she was interested though as we bumped into each other in the pulp romance section as well." Lovey's blush was all shades of purple now.

"You should quit while you're still alive, I don't like the colors you're changing." Val joked, slightly nervously though. "Sounds like she was following you and neither of you wants to make the first move, just in case. You should go for it though."

"What? But, tonight. You mean?" Lovey broke off mid thought as Val looked at her a little more deeply.

"Shall we then?" Val stood and held out her hand to reach for Lovey's. "I hope you're not a typical boring bedroom person as these granite countertops and this gorgeous oak table are calling out to me."

Lovey's eyes went wide and smiled the biggest smile she had in a long time. Apparently, Val had at least guessed right in that area, a good sign that at least this soul was an adventurous one. Still not enough to know for sure, but she had hope now.

Val swept most of everything off the table, except for the coffee mug which she gently moved to the far counter, away from where she was planning on being. She pulled Lovey close for a quick kiss, then pulled away to remove the tiny scraps of modesty that she mostly wore for local decency laws. Truth be told, while she liked to seduce her candidates a bit sometimes, she really just liked getting down to some nasty foreplay and the main attraction. She didn't like to play around with her food all that much.

She clambered up atop the table and let her legs spread wide as she placed her high heels on two chairs for support. She let her hands wander down and ran her finger slowly along her lips then fluffed her jet-black muff, trimmed in a heart shape for the night. She was a woman with style after all.

Lovey slowly unwrapped her robe and tentatively let it slide off her arms, still a bit shy. When it fell off it left her standing in a sheer night dress that barely made it to her mid thighs. It clung tightly to her frame, which was much fuller than Val's, but all her parts still hung almost as high, still firm and tight, with the body of youth. Only her sheer size caused the slightest bit of slump to her heavy bosom. The sheer fabric and the cool air in the kitchen had already rubbed her nipples to attention and Val's mouth watered at the sight of them. She was trying to hold herself back, but she wanted this woman. For the first time in a long while this was pure lust and not just work showing through.

As her eyes made their way down along her exquisite form, she made a discovery that alerted her to the fact that their data collection had some additional flaws. She should have known this already, but it was nowhere on the list. While her night dress barely reached to the middle of her thighs, she easily reached well beyond that herself. Val smiled and tried to suppress her excitement a little more, but it showed too easily on her face.

Val was still toying at her slit with her fingers, when she lifted her hand and with one glistening finger made a come here motion to Lovey and she obliged kneeling between her legs and placing her face right at the edge of the table where Val sat.

As soon a Lovey's lips met hers, she felt shivers going all throughout her body, then an overwhelming sense of calm eased around her heightened arousal. Her body felt good now, like it hadn't felt in centuries. If this wasn't the soul of her old lover coming back through the system all these years later there was another just like her that meshed perfectly with her being. She ran with it as the feeling overwhelmed her. Lovey's lips and tongue teased her as she started to feel fingers rubbing against her clit. She felt a little pinch as searing pain and pleasure shot through to her core. She almost came right then. It was her all right. No one would do that to someone without knowing they would enjoy it so much, would they she thought? She decided thinking wasn't what she needed right now and shut it all down. Her eyes looked on, but could barely focus as the pleasure continued to flow through her from the expertly skilled creature she had before her. She decided she hadn't just almost cum before, she did cum. Then she peaked again so quickly she was confused and disoriented.

She was trying to get her bearings back when she felt hands lift her and move place her gently atop the counter, facing away with her legs spread as wide as they would go. The cool of the granite soothing her still burning desire that had kept her on fire so far. The counter was smooth and felt elegant as it slid against the wetness she was just gushing out at this point.

Lovey sensed she was ready and rubbed the engorged head of her dick against her puffy lips and popped inside to the sound of a loud gasp escaping Val. Val tensed as she was being penetrated and stretched like she hadn't been in a long while. She only encountered a handful of dickgirls in her loveless night rides and none were ever like Lovey. The smoothness of the granite was no match for the smooth veined surface of her dick as it slid inside, slowly expanding her as it went, filling every last bit of space she could find. She felt her so deeply that it seemed like she was at the base of her throat, even though that made no sense at all. She was stuffed. Val tried to take what little deep breath she could as Lovey stopped to enjoy the tightness she felt around her member. She had forgotten how good it felt to be hugged by a happy pussy clinging to her. The warm, the wet, but oh dear, the tight was the part she loved the most. Val gasped just trying to breathe a little.

Lovey moved slightly to position herself better to thrust and just that little twitch was enough to send Val over the edge yet again. Her legs were like jelly now and her mind was certifiably blank. She had no concerns other than the invading member that was driving her crazy at this point.

Lovey leaned forward to kiss Val's shoulders and back as she was readying to fuck her silly. Val moaned softly at the touch, and the feel of hot nipples against her back. The weight of her breasts sat there, pushing her hard nipples against her and rubbing them gently as she kissed her way around. Val just stopped and let everything go on automatic now.

Lovey slid partly out and started a slow and steady build of her rhythm as she felt Val clench as much as she could with each exit and entry. The pace quickened as Val held on to the cabinets, the canisters, the kitchen faucet, whatever her hands grabbed in haste as she was pummeled by Lovey's full length. Suddenly she felt an explosion deep inside her which was quickly drowned out by her own that matched it in intensity, and her body tensed and twitched and throbbed and she was quickly scouring her brain through the erotic fiction section to figure out how she felt. It was back to the electricity she felt from before. While her old lover didn't have the same equipment as Lovey, the passion they shared during their games rose to the same level again and again.

Val had recovered just enough of her senses to feel Lovey slip out with a squelching pop as her remaining load drained out of Val leaving her with just a sticky, sore souvenir from their night. The sting of her overstretched hole reminded her of the wave of pleasure she had just experienced and it kept her heightened arousal stoked even though she should have been satisfied by now.

After she had come down from the height of her insanity and collected what thoughts were left in her head, Val gathered her things together so she wouldn't forget them then turned to Lovey and gave her a gentle kiss goodnight. This one was tinged with her nighttime potion to help her relax and forget a bit of the details of the night, but not the passion. She would be one of her survivors this year and hoped she would use her second chance well. Perhaps her time with Val would instill the level of confidence she needed to go out and meet more people, or at least one.

12