Valentina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val led her to her bedroom and helped her in under the covers then tucked her in with another kiss. She then put herself together and left to resume her night time ritual.

She finished up the night, with the memory of her time with Lovey carrying her through the rest of the most desperate stories she heard. But she didn't let it get to her this time.

When she arrived back at the soul transfer station and logged her final notes, she headed in to the foreman's office to sign off on her payload.

"Short two this year, you're not getting soft on us, are you?" The foreman grunted out his question. "Your hide and not mine though."

"Yeah, just consider it next year's Mulligan." Val replied, chuckling as she walked back toward the exit.

"You know the boss isn't that easy, she expects perfection." The foreman stated, rather curtly given that they usually got along pretty well.

"Yeah, I know. But I like her payment schedule." Val laughed as she walked back out to say goodbye to the flamingos for this ride and toss them a couple handfuls of Skittles.

......

Lovey awoke, wondering where she was as the sun was shining brighter than usual and the birds were singing. She assumed she was taken in the night and was in some afterworld.

She rolled to her side and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, feeling the weight of her member follow. There was a bit of a catch as she did. She stood and slipped off her night dress and looked down at a red ribbon tied to the middle of her shaft. She undid the bow and looked at the card that was attached.

Cassandra, ph. ---.---.----, call her!

X O X O - Val

Lovey looked up and smiled as she tried to figure out where she left her cell phone last. It was probably in the freezer next to the ice cream like usual.

12