Valentine Roommate Swap

Story Info
Two pairs of horny roommates, culminating at Valentine's.
6.1k words
3.94
29.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers

CHAPTER ONE: FIRST ROUND FOR CHRISSIE AND PATRICK

My college roommate and I were dating another pair of roommates (we're all over 18). Both couples were getting pretty involved physically, to the point where scheduling make-out sessions was getting tricky. One night, I'd had enough and finally told them to go to her room and send her roommate to stay with me while they did their thing. We were on different floors of the same building, so not a big deal.

My girlfriend arrived in a bit of a huff. "I was studying some rather complex material," she began. "Being thrown out of my own room wasn't helpful."

"Sorry, but watching Anna and Bobby go at it was too distracting," I apologized, lamely. "I'm trying to study, too. Let's make this a study date, emphasis on the study more than the date."

"Okay," she said. "Glad I brought my books and computer. I'll take Bobby's desk, if I can find enough of it to work on."

"Stack it neatly and he should be able to recreate his system, such as it is," I told Chrissie.

"What have you got to drink?" she asked.

"Water on tap; can make tea," I replied.

"Tea, the stronger the better," she said.

"One cuppa coming up," I replied as I filled a mug and put it in the microwave. I gave her the bin of assorted teas to let her take her pick.

"Thanks," she replied. "I had been looking forward to a quiet night of studying."

"So was I," I told her. "Then Anna and Bobby started going at it and I just couldn't focus."

She got the mug of hot water out of the microwave and dunked the teabag she'd chosen.

"Now, let's hit the books," she directed.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed.

We spent about an hour studying before losing focus on the material. Synchronized yawns signaled time for a break.

"How much of a break do you want?" I asked.

"Maybe 15 minutes," she replied. "Hopefully that'll clear the fog enough to get back on the study track."

I walked over to my bed, sat down, patted the mattress next to me. She joined me, and we kissed. This wasn't her usual quick smooch to avoid accusations of engaging in a p.d.a. It was full of more passion than I was ready for, frankly. I adapted quickly, though, and we held that kiss for longer than any of our earlier lip-locks.

"You never kissed me like that before," she said.

"You never kissed me like that before, either," I countered. "I think this is our first private kiss, though, no onlookers to snicker at us."

"True," she admitted. "Four months of dating and this is the first time we've been alone together behind a locked door with the windows covered."

"Don't tempt me," I warned her. I could feel the excitement growing in my pants.

"I don't intend to," she replied. "However, Valentine's Day is coming."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You'll see," she replied, with a mischievous wink and smile.

"Time to get back to work," I told her.

"Yes, boss," she replied, almost pouting.

We studied another hour, then had both had enough. Bobby still wasn't back, and hadn't called.

"I wonder what our roommates are up to," I mused.

"Probably being oh so naughty," Chrissie replied. "Anna's been talking about getting Bobby alone some time and getting physical."

"Oh?" I said, quizzically.

"She's a horny bitch," Chrissie told me. "Plays with herself a lot at night. Sometimes loudly enough to wake me."

"Well, if Bobby's jerking off, he's quiet about it," I replied. "We also have different enough schedules that he could do it while I'm in class and I'd never know."

"Do you jerk off when he's in class?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted.

"Do you think about me when you do?" she asked.

"Sometimes. Other times I find a porn video online and focus on that."

"Oh," she said. "So do you think I'm sexy?"

"Of course," I replied. "I just don't want to get too wrapped up in fantasizing about you that I do something inappropriate or say something I shouldn't."

"How do you know you're not doing that now?" she countered.

"You started this thread," I told her. "You tattled on your horny roommate as if you don't really mind, which suggests you have similar thoughts."

"Touché," she winced. "However, you do seem a bit slow on the moves for some reason."

"I don't want to rush you," I told her.

"I'm feeling very un-rushed," she said, sounding almost a little annoyed.

"Given all the issues with guys pushing too hard and getting smacked down, I've always been hesitant to give the impression that I'm pushing for something you're not ready to do," I explained.

"I'll call Anna and see what they're up to," she said as she got her phone and dialed her roommate.

"No answer," she said after time for several rings. "Voice mail's full, too."

I got my phone, dialed Bobby, got the same lack of answer but got voicemail and left a message.

It was about time for bed. I needed a shower, guessed Chrissie did too. This would be an interesting discussion.

"Looks like you may be here for the night," I told her. "I don't suppose you brought a toothbrush."

"As a matter of fact, I did. I keep one in my bag since sometimes I have lunch on the far side of campus and need to brush after each meal. I even have floss and toothpaste."

"Be prepared, as they say in Scouting."

"Practice good oral hygiene, my dentist keeps telling me."

"I've got a spare towel, and pajamas that might fit you," I told her. "Do you want to shower first or second?"

"Neither," she replied with a wink. "These showers are just about big enough for two."

"Really?" I wondered. "Now, how would you know that?"

"Geometry," she replied with a wicked grin. "The shower is size x; I'm size y; you're size z. Since x is greater than y+z, we should both fit."

"Are you measuring our widths or thicknesses or area we cover when standing?"

"All of the above," she replied smugly.

"Okay, let's get towels and pajamas ready and hit the shower," I told her, not sure if she had anything else in mind but soap and water. This would be the first time naked together, and even standing we would be in very close proximity.

I gathered what we needed, then she dragged me into the bathroom. She stripped quickly and easily. She was stark naked while I was still unbuttoning my shirt.

"Let me help you," she offered, undoing my belt, pants button and zipper then pulling down pants and briefs in one quick motion. "That's better."

We got into the shower. As I expected, it was a tight fit but manageable. I turned the water on so we could get wet. I turned it off so we could get lathered up.

"Do my back for me," she asked. I washed her back from neck to top of crack. "Now I'll do your back," she said as we turned around so she could do that.

Once we were both soaped up, I turned the water back on so we could rinse off, then do our hair. We did final rinses all around, then she shut off the water.

We dried ourselves and put on pajamas.

"Nice package you have," she commented. Of course I'd gotten hard at the sight of her. I was glad she didn't mention it while we were showering, let alone grab it when she had the chance.

"You're quite a sight yourself," I replied.

"Thanks," she said, with a smile.

We checked our phones, no word from Anna or Bobby.

"Now, let's see if we can get some sleep," I said. "Looks like Bobby's staying with Anna all night, so you can have his bed."

"As you wish," Chrissie said, sounding almost dejected.

"Valentine's Day is coming, remember," I reminded her. "We can plan something special for then."

"All right," she said with a faint smile.

"Goodnight."

CHAPTER TWO: ANNA AND BOBBY

Anna could hardly wait to get Bobby to her room. She was horny as all get-out, and sensed he was too. As soon as the door was closed and locked, she started stripping.

"You, too," she ordered him. He started to undress, a bit slower as he had to unbutton his shirt. She was naked and in bed by the time he dropped his pants and briefs.

"You are on the Pill, I hope?" he asked.

"Yes," she reassured him. "I want to get fucked, not knocked up."

"Good, because I'm ready to commit adultery but not parenthood," he told her.

He climbed under the covers, and she grabbed his head and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"Damn, you are hot to trot, aren't you?" Bobby said.

"Hell, yes, now get me wet and fuck me," she ordered.

He reached for her pussy, and started fingering her. She wrapped a hand around his cock and started stroking it. The sight of her had gotten the attention of his third leg, and her grip was focusing that attention on what was to follow. It only took a few minutes for both of them to be as ready as they were going to be.

"I want to be on top," she told him.

He laid flat on his back, and she straddled him, deftly guiding his cock into her cunt. She started rising and falling on his piston, her slick cylinder sliding almost effortlessly on his manhood.

"That feels fantastic," she reassured him as she quickened her pace.

"Yes, it does," he agreed. He wasn't used to being quite so passive during sex, but she had him pretty well pinned down.

She bent down to kiss him, then positioned herself so he could suck her tits. "Suck them, stud," she ordered.

He stretched his head up to obey, suckling hungrily at her ample breasts.

"Now, finger my asshole if you can reach it," she commanded.

He was able to dampen his finger in the juices streaming out of her cunt and down his balls. He could barely reach her butthole, and could only tickle her sphincter with one finger.

"That's all I can manage," he told her.

"That's enough," she assured him. "Now, get ready because I'm gonna cum all over your big fat dick."

She clamped down hard, then wave after wave of pleasure swept over her as a massive orgasm made its way from her cunt to her toes and scalp.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he couldn't hold it anymore and let loose a torrent of his own cum deep inside her.

They gasped for breath for several minutes as they slowly came down from their climaxes.

"Wow," he said when he had the breath to speak. "Do you always cum that hard?"

"Most of the time when I'm on top," she told him.

"What about when you're on bottom?" he asked.

"Only some of the time. Some guys just cum before I'm ready."

"So, you wanted to be in control because you really wanted to cum and cum hard."

"That's right. Some guys have a problem with me on top. Once they feel how hard I come, they decide it's great."

"You'll get no argument from me," Bobby assured her. "Any position I get to cum in is good for me. I'll do whatever makes the girl cum."

"We'll get along splendidly," she told him. "Now, how long do you need to wait before going another round?"

"A good round, at least a few hours. A great round, several hours."

"So, we could have a great round in the morning, or one good round in the wee hours and a second good round when the sun come up?" she asked.

"That's right," he confirmed.

"We'll see how well we sleep, and take it from there," she concluded. "Now, much as I love your company, we'll both sleep better in separate beds, and after a shower."

They hit the showers, being a lot less careful about incidental contact than Chrissie and Patrick had been. They got clean, dried.

"Fortunately, in this climate I wear pajamas with pants and separate top. I've got a spare pair that might just fit you," she told him.

"Thanks," he said. "These rooms get chilly overnight. Do you have spare slippers?"

"Only flip flops, but they'll keep your feet off the cold floor."

"Good enough," he thanked her. "Good night." They kissed and went to the separate beds.

They slept soundly, not waking til sunup.

Anna brushed her teeth. Bobby hadn't brought a toothbrush, so had to settle for mouthwash to kill morning breath. Fortunately, it was Saturday morning, so no classes.

"Now, we'll fuck your way," she told him with a sly wink and wry smile.

"Okay," he began. "Let's get into bed with PJ's on and take it from there."

They snuggled into the bed. Anna had changed the towel under their crotches, since the one last night had gotten soaked.

He kissed her from alongside, then started fondling her breasts through her top. She moaned appreciatively as her nipples stiffened. Then he reached up under her top to get a better feel.

"Sit up," he told her. She did, and he pulled her top off over her head. "Now, lay back down."

She returned to her flat position, and he kissed his way down from her mouth to her breasts. After kissing all around each mound, he started sucking one while he massaged the other. Once her nipples were as stiff as they were going to get, he continued kissing down her belly to her PJ bottoms.

Anticipating his next request, she raised her butt off the bed so he could pull down her PJ's and underpants. Then she raised her legs to let him remove them totally.

He kissed from just below her belly button down to her peach-fuzz covered pussy. He kissed her nether lips, then started licking them and her swelling clit.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Eat me like you're starving."

He started sucking her clit and labia, savoring her juices as she got wetter and wetter. He was starting to choke on her liquid excitement, so decided it was time for the next step even though she hadn't orgasmed yet.

He positioned himself atop her, and slid his cock along her dripping cunt to get it slicked up. She grabbed his ass, signaling her readiness to receive him inside her.

He slid effortlessly into her primed pussy. He bottomed out, then slowly withdrew til only his cockhead was still inside. Then he slammed it all the way in as hard and fast as he could.

"OOOH," she purred.

He continued to pump her like a thirsty man at a well. Having just fucked her last night, he'd need some time to be able to shoot his next load.

She started moaning louder and louder, then gasped before falling silent.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Just had a smooth little orgasm," she reassured him. "Keep this up and I'll have another in a little while."

He kept it up, and she eventually came a second time, a bit stronger than the first.

"How you doing up there?" she asked.

"Fine and dandy," he replied.

"You can cum whenever you're ready," she told him.

"Well, hang onto your hair," he told her. He increased his fucking pace for a few more minutes, then plunged in as deep as he could.

"Here...I...cum," he announced as his balls started emptying into Anna's satiated cunt.

"Me too," she cried as her third orgasm washed over her.

Spent, they laid there for several minutes, trying to muster the energy to move again.

They eventually got up, hopped in the shower to clean up a bit. A little nude dry time and they were dressed and ready for breakfast.

CHAPTER THREE: DOUBLE DATE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

My roommate had the only car out of the four of us, so we did a double date for Valentine's Day. It was in some ways less than ideal, but it got Chrissie and me to a nicer restaurant than anything within walking distance of campus. The four of us got along well enough that it wasn't terribly awkward. The school is in an urban area, so no place to go and park and make out. We'd already established the roommate swap when we wanted to have private couple time.

We got back to campus, and into our building. When we got to the men's floor, Anna suggested we all go to Bobby's and my room for awhile. Bobby looked a bit taken aback, but said nothing. Chrissie and I didn't know what to think.

"Bobby and I have been making good use of the roommate swap," Anna began. "I was wondering how you two are doing."

"The short answer is nunya bizniz," I replied snarkily. "The long answer I leave to Chrissie."

"Well..." she began. "We've been taking it slow, but making progress."

"Do tell," Anna encouraged her.

"I gather from the number of towels you wash each week that every night the two of you spend together involves a lot of fucking," Chrissie told her roommate bluntly.

"So much for discretion," Anna blushed.

"Actually, we've been making good progress on our studies," I added. "Including biology." That was a big tell since neither Chrissie nor I was taking any biology courses.

"So, mousy roommate sometimes roars?" Anna asked.

"More like purrs like a kitten," I countered.

"Like a kitten, or a pussy?" Anna asked.

"That would be telling," I said, trying to deflect the course of the discussion.

Now it was Chrissie's turn to blush. "We're quite happy," she said.

"I understand, you want to keep it quiet and low key," Bobby sensed the direction I was headed and finally spoke up."

"Thank you," I replied. "Now, which couple gets which room for the night, so we can get on with whatever we have planned?"

"You two can stay here, we'll go to Anna's room," Bobby said, picking up his overnight bag and heading for the door.

"Have fun," I told them as they left. Turning to Chrissie, I continued, "That could have gone a lot worse."

"Yeah," she agreed. "Now that we're alone, what next?"

CHAPTER FOUR: CHRISSIE AND PATRICK

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. She came up for air in a few minutes.

"I think we should sit down," she said, "before we fall down."

We sat on my bed, and kissed again. This time, we probed each other's mouth with our tongues.

"I didn't know you were French," she quipped.

"Several generations back," I replied.

"Oh," she said, partly in jest. "I thought you were more German."

"I am," I confessed.

She reached for my crotch and squeezed gently.

"Just checking the sausage," she told me.

"Yeah, right," I replied as I reached for her ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Just checking the bun," I teased.

"Two parts don't make a complete sandwich," she extended the lame metaphor.

"They do make an open-face sandwich," I observed. "That would make you the bread and me the meat and gravy."

"Oh, brother," she moaned. "Can we drop the food metaphors already? You're making me hungry again."

"Well, we've established that I have a nice sausage," I quipped, extending the metaphor.

"Enough, already!" she cried.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, trying to sound apologetic.

We kissed again, and I pulled her tight, feeling her warm breasts press against my chest. She broke the kiss and pulled back enough to place my hands on her breasts. I gave them a gentle squeeze, which brought a soft moan from her. I ran a hand down to her waist, and brought it up inside her sweater.

"No bra," I observed.

"I don't really need one," she replied. "Besides, this sweater is bulky enough to not make it obvious."

I used my free hand to help her pull the sweater off over her head, exposing her perky boobs. I smiled at what I saw. I'd seen them before, in the shower, but this was our first time making out to this extent.

She put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to her right breast. I started sucking her nipple, feeling it stiffen as I made contact. She let me nurse there for a few minutes, then moved me to the left breast.

She released her hold, pushed me back enough so she could unbutton my shirt. I helped her take it off, then shed my t-shirt. I'd never had a girl suck my nipples before, but let her have her way. I was surprised she didn't complain about all the hair on my chest.

She started kissing her way down my chest. When she got to my waist, she unfastened my pants and got a little better feel of my cock.

"Now, let's get these off and see what you've been hiding," she ordered.

I raised my butt off the bed so she could slide pants and briefs down.

"Nice," she cooed. She stroked it a little, then bent down to kiss the head before starting to bob up and down on it.

"Easy, girl," I cautioned her. "Keep that up and you may get a mouthful."

geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers
12