Valentine's Dream Vacation

Story Info
An Anniversary Valentine's in Jamaica.
1.8k words
4.45
8.8k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmerjill
Farmerjill
157 Followers

It was February 14. 2023 and Bill and Joanne Olafson were at a restaurant in Bismark celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary. Pretty cliché to get married on Valentine's Day but Joanne was pregnant and Bill wanted to salvage some romance for his bride. They had met at school, both being bused into town from their family farms in the wilds of North Dakota. Bill asked Joanne on a date on their first day of High School and they had been together ever since. They were planning on getting married after Bill went to agricultural college but fate interfered and Bill never went. Bill did inherit his parents farm and soon Bill and Joanne had 4 kids, Bill Jr., David, Mary and Beth. They worked hard and were a happy couple. Farm work kept them in good shape and although things had slowed down in the bedroom it was still a regular exciting happening for the two of them.

Bill waited until desert to tell Joanne his big secret. "Joanne remember how sometimes you dream about taking a vacation some place warm, away from the farm, kids and North Dakota's winter?"

Joanne looked wistfully at Bill, "Yes I do, more so every year."

Joanne never complained. She grew up on a farm, married a farmer and figured it would be the height of hypocrisy to complain about it. That didn't stop her from dreaming of going on a vacation to one of those "all-inclusives" some of her town friends talked about. She sometimes would day dream about lying on the beach with Bill sipping pina coladas. No farm chores, no bitter North Dakota cold, nothing to do all day but nothing.

Bill continued, "I guess then that you are going to be happy about the dream vacation I planned for our 25th wedding anniversary, next Valentine's Day."

Joanne was stunned.

Bill continued, "Bill Jr. can look after the farm-the kids are good by themselves-I saved up and booked in advance for a deal-we are going on a dream vacation to Jamaica next Valentine's. The words tumbled out of Bill's mouth, he was so excited to tell Joanne all the details. He had been putting money aside for five years now and last year's bumper crop had really helped. Bill Jr. was now married and his farming partner so the farm would be in good hands. The other children weren't kids anymore and could look after themselves. Joanne had been everything he had ever wanted in a wife, a true life partner and he wanted to spoil her.

Joanne couldn't believe it. What a lucky girl she was to have such a great husband. After dinner they started the hour long drive back to the farm. Joanne waited until they were out of town and then deftly removed her husbands cock from his pants and underwear. She proceeded to give him the best blow job she could and soon enough he exploded in her mouth. She put everything back the way it was before she started and then smiled at Bill;

"That is just the beginning of how much I'm going to show you my appreciation tonight. This way when we get home you will be ready from round two and last a loooooong time lover boy." Bill certainly knew how appreciative she was when they finally fell asleep early the next morning.

The planning for the dream vacation took on some extra features as time went on. It was in May when Joanne came home from shopping with her new annual Walmart one piece bathing suit. This was her tradition, it used to be bikini's but as she started having kids and feeling a little self conscious about her mom bod it switched to boring Walmart one pieces. She still modeled the new suit for Bill and this got Bill thinking about the bikinis she used to wear and how hot she still was. The next night he called Joanne over to the computer. "I am dreaming of you wearing this on our vacation." Bill said as she looked at something called a 'Micro Sling Shot Monokini.'

Joanne was shocked! The thing she was looking at was a marvel. How could there possibly be so little material and yet still cover her assets? Joanne had to admit the thought of wearing such a revealing bathing suit did get her motor running but this was crazy. Yet the model looked something like her and all the important parts were covered so why not. "Well Bill that is certainly a dream, perhaps even a wet dream for you."

She then clicked around the website and said, "I'll do it if you wear this 'Men's Pouch G-String Bikini'."

"Deal," was all that Bill said and they went to bed. All of this looking at skimpy bathing suits had them both pretty excited and they tore up the sheets that night.

Then In August while swimming at the lake they both decided Skinny dipping was going to happen in Jamaica. Bill had certainly been skinny dipping in the past, his farm had a pond and on hot summer days as a kid he would often strip down and jump in after a long day of work. Bill had never gone with a girl before and figured that it would have to be fun. Joanne had grown up pretty shy and self conscious. She also had three older brothers and never had a chance to skinny dip as her parents were always telling the boys to look after her. It was decided then, in Jamaica they would go skinny dipping and make sweet love in the water.

A week before the trip Joanne appeared in front of Bill in the tightest white t-shirt he had ever seen. Joanne had nice C cup tits and although they sagged a bit they still looking pretty nice in that tight shirt. She clearly was very excited as her nipples tried their best to drill though the thin fabric. "Bill remember when were dating and we were at that bar with a wet t-shirt contest? Our resort is having one too and..."

She didn't get to finish her sentence Bill jumped in, "of course I do and you would have won back then if you had tried, too bad you chickened out. However, I am certain you can still win now, you have the best tits ever!"

Bill's encouragement was all the confirmation she needed. "Well I am going to try in Jamaica. Then we will know if you are the only one who thinks my tits are great or other people do too. What about you Bill, any more dreams about our trip?"

Bill had one dream that had been shot down years ago. Bill had never mentioned it again, she had given him a hard no and he had almost forgotten about it. He respected his wife too much to badger or cajole her into having anal sex with him. Yet all that fall and winter he had been thinking of special things to do in Jamaica and this had kept coming up in his mind.

He decided to go for it, "yes I do... I dream of you letting me do your butt."

Joanne pondered that one.

They arrived in Jamaica and after settling into their room went to the beach. Their new bathing suits caused quite a stir. Women were checking out Bill's package and his cute butt. Men couldn't stop watching Joanne hoping that a bathing suit malfunction would happen and some of her naughty bits would be fully on display. That is instead of almost fully on display! The two of them only lasted for about an hour before they had to go back to there room and fuck like horny teenagers!

The next day they went on a dolphin excursion during the day and that night Bill got her ass. He didn't expect it, Joanne had said nothing to him about his "dream" since he brought it up. Yet as as he left the bathroom and approached the bed he saw Joanne on all fours on the bed with a bottle of lube in her hand.

"Come on lover boy come make your dream come true and take my virgin ass."

Bill didn't need any more encouragement than that, his cock was as hard as a steel bar in seconds. He took his time to try and make it as good for Joanne as possible. Bill also wanted to savor the moment as it might never happen again. After he shot his load deep into her bowels, he could not remember when he had ever came so hard before. What a dream come true!

Then came the before Valentine's wet t-shirt contest. Joanne had on her t-shirt with a short skirt to show off her legs. She was vibrating she was so nervous. Joanne figured she must have some exhibitionist tendencies because her panties were soaked and her nipples were so hard they hurt. She made it to the final round and it that meant it was "skin to win." The whole experience had her in a constant state of excitement. She ended up second to some 20 something with clearly surgical enhancements. Not bad for a woman of 43 and mother of 4. When she went back to Bill, t-shirt in hand he gave her a scorching kiss. The wet t-shirt contest had had an effect on him too and his cock was rock hard. As he kissed her he reached up her skirt and into her panties. Her panties were soaked and she was so excited she was trembling. When Bill's finger flicked her clit Joanne exploded in a massive orgasm. Bill had to hold her up as she almost passed out from the intensity. Those who saw what was going on cheered.

On Valentine's Day Bill and Joanne went to the big resort ballroom for the Valentine's party. Bill had organized an anniversary dance for him and his bride. The rest of the party goer's loved it, especially the ones who were at the wet t-shirt contest. However Bill and Joanne left the party fairly early to go to the beach. The moon was out and the water was nice and warm. So far away from that North Dakota winter that they left behind. So far away from the farm and the chores. Soon they were naked in the water making love. It was not at the fever pitch that it had been for most of the trip so far.

This was true making love, two people becoming one in the ultimate union of heart and soul. Afterward, standing in the water on that moon lit night Bill looked deep into Joanne's eyes and said, "I hope you have enjoyed our dream vacation?"

Joanne smile at him, with that special smile she had just for him, and replied, "it was far better than the dream, I love you."

"I love you too Joanne, Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's."

**remember to vote**

Farmerjill
Farmerjill
157 Followers