Valentine's Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AMBROSIA!" Lanh sprung from under the blanket and dashed to the kitchenette wearing a tight cotton "wife beater," a pair of Don's boxer shorts, and her wrist corsage. Her small firm breasts and erect nipples were clearly displayed by the tank top and Kim-ly was impressed. "You better be careful; you could put somebodies eye out with those things."

"Now you see why I have to wear a padded bra to school?" Lanh said as she arched her back thrusting her nipples forward. She clearly had an entire wine cooler, which considering her small frame was enough to make her quite tipsy. Don came up behind Lanh and wrapped his arms around her, he was dressed similarly in a tank top and boxer shorts. Lanh grabbed his wrists and moved his hands up to cover her breasts. "There, you be my bra, so I'm not embarrassed."

"You're drunk," chuckled Don, "I may have to cut you off."

Lanh reached behind her and began to massage Don's cock and balls through his boxers and soon he started to become erect. "I may have to cut you off too," said Lanh with an evil grin. She somehow got his cock out of his boxers through the fly and began to tug at his cock. A small drop of precum began to form at the head of his cock and Lanh began to rub the slippery precum around on the head of his cock causing Don excruciating pleasure. His body jerked with the sensation of her finger sliding over the meatus, the opening in the head of his cock. He tried to pretend nothing was happening other than cupping her breasts.

Kim-ly knew better. She stood just a couple paces next to them and was able to see what Lanh's naughty hands were doing. She clearly saw Don's cock emerging from his shorts, she saw it swelling, growing, and she saw her little sisters delicate hands manipulate it with skill and familiarity. Then Lanh turned around pressing her hips against his to hide his swollen cock and she seductively licked the tip of her finger then kissed Don.

"What is with the boxers and tank tops?" demanded Bao.

"Don likes to dress like this when he relaxes so I'm joining him," said Lanh as her lips parted Don's lips.

"You guys are so weird," said Bao. Wearing a tank top and boxers was a pretty weird way to prank Don, but it made Lanh happy, so Bao decided to roll with it. However, he was having a difficult time getting over the fact that his little sister was so hot for this guy. Not long ago she would have died of shame if someone had implied that she had nipples, now she's showing them off... well, kind of.

Lanh got her bowl of ambrosia and another wine cooler and dashed back to the love seat with her arm covering her breasts and she ducked under the blanket before Rosa and Syd could see what happened. Don grabbed a beer and some "Norwegian Meatballs" and joined Lanh on the love seat while Bao and Kim-ly disappeared as promised. The friends stayed up for a while watching a comedy on TV, then Syd said, "We gotta go, dad wants me in by one."

"That's a shame," said Don, "Are you staying Rosa?"

"Nope," said Rosa getting up and getting her dress together. "Syd's dad said one AM."

"What's going on, a sleepover?"

"Kind of," said Rosa. "The day I hit eighteen the money for fostering me ended and my foster monster kicked me out. Syd's folks took me in until I finish school." Like Don and Lanh, Rosa had been held back a year. For Don it was emotional issues after his mom's death, for Lanh it was health issues connected with her premature birth, but for Rosa it was her wild rebellious ways a few years ago that caused her to repeat her freshman year. "I need to find work the minute you two say "I do" because Syd's folks let me know that this was a very, very temporary arrangement."

"You come talk to my mom and dad," said Lanh. "Do it tomorrow, we're always looking for people. The shop is getting busier every day."

"Same here," said Don. "We always need a strong back and a weak mind on the farm and there's plenty of empty rooms in that farmhouse."

"I'll do it," said Rosa as they headed for the door.

Lanh got up to follow the girls to the door taking the blanket with her. Don jumped up and went with her, keeping the blanket around them both to hide his aching erection and to hide the fact that her boxer shorts were laying on the love seat.

"Sydney, you make sure she talks to my mom tomorrow, ok?" demanded Lanh.

"I will."

"Are you sure you're good to drive?"

"Yes mom," sighed an exasperated Syd. She only had a couple of wine coolers, and if they get home on time her folks won't freak out, but it would have been nice to party a little longer.

After Syd and Rosa left, Lanh turned to Don, and they kissed deeply. Their kiss was long and passionate, and it left their heads spinning as their lips parted. "Mmmm, I love you so much," growled Don.

"I know what you need," said Lanh and she slipped off her little cotton tank top and she stood before him wearing only her wrist corsage. She drew her fingertips up and down the length of his hard cock that was straining the seams of his boxers. "I'm going to draw us a bath. Give me a couple of minutes then bring some wine." And with that she sashayed to their room, her cute little ass swaying with each step. Don watched transfixed as his sexy little kitten stopped, put her hand on her hip and looked back at him, then she entered their bedroom and Don stood shaking his head. He snapped out of his trance and grabbed a couple of wine coolers and hurried after her.

Neither Lanh nor Don noticed that the door to the other bedroom was slightly open, and they were being watched. "Did you see that?" Bao whispered.

"That's your little sister you perv!" hissed Kim-ly. She rubbed her naked breasts on Bao's back and whispered, "You're hard for her!" Kim-ly's hand stroked slowly up and down Bao's hard dick.

"I'm hard for her older sister," said Bao as he quietly closed the door. He tried to turn around, but his effort failed as Kim-ly began gnawing on his neck and the fingertips of her free hand sought out his nipple. "Ohhh yeah, right there," Bao groaned as her fingertip found his nipple and started circling the sensitive nub. "Oh god I love you," he moaned as she teased his nipple and amplified the pleasure of her sweet, sweet stroking.

"No," said Kim-ly, "you just love what I do to you."

That hurt, but she may be right. She was his perfect lover, it's like they were born knowing how to turn each other on, how to touch each other in just the right way. Kim-ly started kissing her way down his spine, each brush of her lips caused another thrill, and she kissed lower and lower. Her hand lost contact with his nipple but her right hand continued to stroke his cock and her kisses continued to travel downward. His breathing became ragged as he realized what her target was. "You don't have to..."

"You like this," said Kim-ly. "Let me do it."

Bao could practically hear her grin, so beautiful, so kinky, Bao wished for the millionth time that he were somebody else so he could capture and keep this woman all to his very own. He truly does love her, but she was right, he especially loves what she does to him... and how she does it. Her hands clasped his ass cheeks and spread them wide, her tongue delicately flickered over his exposed asshole. The overwhelming sensations took over and he leaned over, exposing himself and allowing her tongue to swirl around then finally slither into his anus.

"Ohhhh gawd!" he cried as waves of pleasure radiated out from his anus, her tongue glided in and out of his ass, thrusting a little bit deeper with each plunge. Soon he was pushing back as she thrust in, he couldn't believe how good that felt. Her hand was back at his cock, thumb and forefinger circling the shaft and stroking maniacally as her tongue continued to penetrate his asshole. "My gawd Kimmy!" he cried using the name he used for her since they first learned to speak words.

Kim-ly grabbed his hips and twisted him around and she plunged his cock into her mouth and began to swallow her twin brother, her first love. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft grunting her pleasure, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm..." There was something about having a man that you love in your mouth, your tongue and lips sliding sensuously up and down his shaft, a shaft that you brought to life. To feel the warmth of his flesh, to feel the spongy head of his cock in your throat, to know that at any time he is going to spurt his sperm... the thought that she would be tasting his ejaculate soon was another thrill...

Now his hands held the sides of her head guiding her mouth up and down, she would not allow any other man to do this, maybe some day in the future, but right now this is their thing. Kim-ly continued to drive her brother to ecstasy, slobbering on his shaft, sucking and swallowing, her tongue sliding on the underside.

"Kimmy! I'm going to cum..." he groaned. With a grunt his orgasm struck. Wave after wave of explosive release washed over him as his twin sister nursed at his cock, swallowing every drop of sperm that burst from his cock. The pleasure of his sisters mouth was indescribable as he jerked and spasmed from the intensity of her ministrations. Soon it was too much, and he pulled his cock from Kim-ly's hungry mouth.

"That didn't take you long," she said with a grin and a waggle of her eyebrow. Kim-ly loves it when she can make a man come quickly with her hand and her mouth. The splash of semen in her mouth or on her tits is like applause, a sign that she did a good job and that he appreciated her efforts. She stood and leaned forward, it felt so good pressing her naked body against his, his cock wilting in her hand. She kissed her brother like few women ever kissed their brothers, his cum on her lips, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

"Oh my god," said Bao with a slight chuckle as their lips parted and they snuggled like lovers. "I am never going to find a woman as good as you."

"No, you're not." She led him away from the door, her hand cupping his balls, and she pulled him toward the bed. "Come on, you have work to do."

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

A little transistor radio in the corner played top 40 ballads and candles flickered on the vanity next to the sink. Don and Lanh reclined in the bathtub kissing, welcoming the newly started Valentine's day. They expected their first bath together to be more fun than this, the tub was small, and the water cooled quickly. Don had to keep adding hot water, but they were close, wet, and naked and there was nothing more they could want. They don't often get the chance to relax and explore each other's naked bodies. It's too cold to hide in the hayloft and there's never a chance to be alone in the Campbell or Nguyen home, someone is always there.

They were reclining in the water, facing each other, and Don was massaging Lanh's tiny feet as she lay back enjoying the sensations. Occasionally he would suckle on her tiny toes making her squirm and giggle at the sensations. "What was the first thing you noticed about me when we first met?" she asked.

"It had to be those big old hooters of yours," said Don with a grin. "I saw those knockers and I said I gotta get my hands on those boobs... Ow!" Lanh was able to worm her foot loose from his grip and give him a kick. When they met, she was flat as a board just starting to develop into the shapely woman that she is now.

"No! I'm serious, I want to know, what attracted you to me."

Finally serious, Don started massaging Lanh's foot again and said, "Your eyes, when I saw you at freshman orientation in ninth grade, I saw your eyes and immediately fell in love with you..." Don suddenly realized how far he went - way too far. He was terrified that she would think he's a creepy stalker now. Instead, she looked confused.

"My eyes? My eyes are squinty and narrow, I'm planning on surgery before the wedding," said Lanh. With a thumb and forefinger above and below each eye she stretched the skin around her eyes to straighten the epicanthal folds and make her eyes rounder.

"WHAT?" Don looked horrified. "You're... you... NO! Don't do it, you're beautiful!"

"I look sneaky."

"No, you're stunning, I love your eyes just like that... please don't do it."

Don looked so terrified that Lanh felt sorry for him, she stopped stretching her eyes out and cuddled up to Don resting her cheek on his chest. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd like it."

"No, it's one of the things that makes you Lanh," said Don. "What would happen if you changed your eyes, dyed your hair, and changed your name to Linda? What would our kids say? They're going to be born with black hair and beautiful eyes looking as beautiful as you are right now and they're going to ask what happened to my eyes?"

"I'm sorry," said Lanh, "I didn't realize." She kissed his shoulder then paused... "Ninth grade?" She sat up and looked him in the eyes, "Ninth grade? You didn't say anything to me for a year and a half?"

"I'm sorry, I was terrified that I would say the wrong thing and you would leave..." his voice trailed off sadly. He regrouped and said, "I guess the best thing that ever happened to me was being tricked into dancing with you, now I get to look into your eyes all night long for the rest of my life." He pulled her up close for a kiss. "I have something for you," Don said as their lips parted from their gentle, passionate kiss.

"I know," she grinned, and she stroked his cock.

"What happened to that sweet little girl that I knew... so innocent and naïve?"

Lanh leaned forward and kissed his nipple. "I don't know, you licked her pussy one day, and she disappeared and here I am."

"See? You said pussy. The other Lanh would never have said that, not even talking about a cat. Well, whichever one you are, I have a little Valentines gift for you," said Don. He reached out of the tub to where his clothing lay and grabbed a little package that was hiding under his clothing. He handed her the small box and said, "This is yours now, but you have to wear it for our wedding."

Lanh sat up and dried her hands then took the box from him. She opened it up and took out a necklace that featured a heart-shaped pendant with two diamonds. "Oh my!" gasped Lanh. Her hands began trembling. Then she replaced the necklace and started pushing the box back into his hands. "No, it's beautiful, I love it, but take it back, we can't afford it."

"Don't worry about that, it's a family heirloom." He pushed it back into Lanh's hands and said, "Dad told me that he remembered his mom wearing it every Sunday for church, he gave it to my mom when they got married. This is dad's way of saying welcome to the Campbell family."

"How old is it?" she gasped as she looked at it again. She was surprised how the gold and diamonds were able to glitter in the candlelight.

"I don't know," said Don, "I know my Grandpa Bran Campbell gave it to my grandma before they got married, but he probably didn't buy it, it's been in the family for ages." Lanh looked at it for a long time turning the box one way or another looking at how the pendant glittered in the romantic candlelight. "Dad gave it to me right after I proposed to you. I had it cleaned and polished right away and just got it back yesterday," said Don. "Do you like it?"

To answer, Lanh straddled Don which brought his throbbing erection dangerously close to her pussy and kissed him sweetly and passionately. "I love it," she finally panted, her eyes spinning with emotion, "and I can't wait to give it to our daughter."

"I can't wait to get started on that," said Don.

It didn't take long to relocate from the bathroom to the bedroom, although Don did have to go out to the kitchen to get more ambrosia and wine coolers. He returned to the room and Lanh was putting the necklace back in the box. "I wanted to see that on you," said Don as he took his robe off and opened a drink for Lanh.

"You'll see it at the wedding," she said as she took a sip of her wine cooler.

"Come on, put it on," chided Don, but Lanh continued to refuse to wear it.

"It's too precious." She looked very serious about that. "I don't want to take it with us when we're in the Air Force. I don't want a chance that it could be left in another country."

"What are you going to do?" asked Don as he lay down next to her.

"When you go to basic training, I'm going to put it on the mantlepiece in the living room, and when we come home for good you can put it back on me."

"Deal," said Don and he leaned over and planted a kiss on her hip. "When I walked past Kim-ly and Bao's room it sounded like they were having sex."

"Oh, those two! Always clowning around..." then Lanh gave a gasp as Don flipped her over face down and stroked his fingernails on the underside of her knees then stroked his finger between her small ass cheeks. "What are you doing to me?" Lanh asked.

Don stretched out on Lanh's back, his cock in the crack of her ass, his legs holding her legs down, his arms wrapped around hers. He had her delightfully pinned to the mattress and he kissed and gnawed gently at the back of her neck and whispered, "How does this feel?"

Lanh shifted under Don then finally said, "a little scary."

"Scary bad? Scary sexy?"

"Scary sexy," she said, "real sexy." She trusted Don. He could have grabbed her, tossed her down and fucked her any one of a dozen ways, but he didn't, in fact when they get hot more often than not it's Don who cools their impulses. She felt him align the head of his cock with her tiny anus and she started to push back, but he retreated. "Please," she pleaded, "I want to feel you in me."

He desperately didn't want her to feel any pain, but he wanted to be inside of her as badly as she wanted to feel him inside of her. "I don't want you to hurt, not tonight. After June we can do anything that you want, and quite a few things I want."

"Please!" she begged, "I have some lube in my bag."

Don had never heard her so insistent, she was almost in tears, so he reached over and opened the bag she pointed to and found a bottle of Astro Glide. With a worried sigh he lubed up his cock and her tiny sphincter then pulled her up to her hands and knees and lined up his rock-hard cock with her ass. "Ok, it's all you."

Lanh looked back at Don over her shoulder and gave a nervous smile. Then she bit her lower lip as she began to push back. Don was sure that Lanh was going to stop, she was too tense, too tight. But she kept pushing back, her face screwed up and finally she smiled and relaxed and Don was shocked when his cock started sliding into her ass. The tight ring of her sphincter slowly slid down the length of his cock with strangling tightness. After what seemed like eternity the ring of her sphincter reached the root of his cock, the cheeks of her ass were pressed against his groin.

"Oh my god!" Don groaned. "How did you...?"

"I was practicing." It did hurt, but at the same time it was marvelous! Don was inside of her for the first time, he was a few gentle strokes away from fucking her and if ba (dad) asks if they had sex she can say "I'm still a virgin."

Lanh started to slide forward, and Don groaned at the intense pleasure of the warm, wet, friction. He watched his cock emerge from her tiny, tight pore, and he had to stop her before he popped out completely. He was afraid that the teasing in the bath and this slow, delicious friction had him so hot that he was ready to pop at any moment. He could feel her heartbeat! "How did you practice?" he said as he tried not to gasp at the incredible pleasure of Lanh pushing back, swallowing his dick to the root with her anus.

"Kim-ly's toybox," said Lanh as she sighed, Kim-ly had promised her that when she's fucking the real thing there comes to a point where the pleasure overcomes the pain, and she's getting very close to that point right now. "She has a collection of dildos; I practiced for this moment and worked my way up from small to Don."