Valentine's Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanh's choice of words struck him, from small to Don. Never had he ever thought that he would be balls deep in a girls ass and trying not to laugh. "From small to Don?" he said as he firmly gripped her hips.

"Yeah..." Lanh sighed, "but she doesn't have any your size, so I'm still getting used to you."

The heat of her bowels, the thrill of being inside of her, the scent of her excitement, and the caress of that tight ring of muscle were all taking their toll. "I can't... I can't..." He was trying to be gentle, but his hips started twitching and jerking, his whole body wanted to start fucking her madly and he could barely hold back.

"It's ok baby, do it... Mẹ kiếp tôi... fuck me..."

Don was overwhelmed by the feeling in his cock, it was more powerful than his first blowjob. He started to fuck harder but the whimpers coming from Lanh slowed him down. He was torn between the desire to fuck madly and his concern for Lanh and he slowed up, short easy strokes that were driving him out of his mind, especially when her sphincter was wrapped tightly around the area just behind the head of his cock... "Oh god, I'm going to cum em yêu!"

Lanh didn't know when her hand crept back, and her fingertips began caressing her swollen clit. The sensations were driving her out of her mind, the excitement of having Don inside of her was mind boggling and Kim-ly was right, the pleasure overcame the pain. When he took over and started fucking, she relaxed and let him take control, the sensation of him gripping her hips and driving his cock in and out was exhilarating, she was helpless while he was in charge and fucking! Even the pain involved was pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm... "Cực khoái trong tôi... cum in me... cực khoái trong tôi," she gasped. Her fingers were beating a tattoo on her clit, and when Don cried out his own orgasm, hers took over. She felt his cock jump and flex inside of her and the thought that he was shooting his sperm into her body set her off.

The young couple gasped and cried out as their minds and bodies surrendered to their mutual passion. Lanh's body went into convulsions as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her sphincter began squeezing Don's cock with each wave of release that washed over her. Her anal ring squeezing his stroking cock made the last strains of self-control evaporate and Don started fucking savagely, but that barely lasted one thrust into her bowels and he was cumming.

With a shriek of pain and ecstasy, Lanh collapsed to the mattress crying "cực khoái trong tôi!" as Don tried to fuck the prone little woman. As his orgasm waned a final wave of ecstasy washed over her and her sphincter squeezed his softening cock out of her ass as he collapsed on top of her.

"Did you hear that?" Bao looked up and grinned at his twin sister.

"Uh huh," smiled Kim-ly, but she wasn't far behind Lanh. "Back to work," and she placed a hand on the back of Bao's head and pushed his lips back to her pussy. Kim-ly wasn't sure what was bringing her the most pleasure, Bao's tongue dancing on her clit, or hearing Lanh through the paper thin walls begging Don to cum in her ass.

Once their shuddering started to ease, they took turns cleaning up. "Are you ok?" asked Don as Lanh came out of the bathroom from cleaning up.

"You came an ocean!" said Lanh. She slid under the blanket, and they looked at each other smiling, overwhelmed with what had just happened.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked.

"Good thing!" Lanh was eagerly looking toward their honeymoon when they can get started on making babies. She desperately wanted to be able to tell Don that he was going to be a daddy when he finished Basic Training.

After a happy kiss Don asked, "did you really cum?"

"Uh huh. Kim-ly said I probably wouldn't, but I did."

"I thought that it would hurt too much, I didn't want to do it because I don't like hurting you."

"I know," said Lanh, "but sometimes..." She struggled for words, "remember the time when we had our first bull, and I didn't want him snipped?"

Don chuckled, but it wasn't funny then. She didn't want to hurt the little male calf, so she hid him. Ralph finally found the little guy where Lanh had hidden him in an unused stall in the section of the barn that used to house horses. Ralph and Don were both angry because they had handled bulls and knew how much damage they could cause, and that little bastard tore up that stall; they weren't equipped for that kind of trouble. "You're equating snipping a bull to what we just did?"

"No, remember? You gave me a spanking, which hurt even more," said Lanh. Then she continued in a tiny voice, "and I came."

"Really?" That explained why Lanh was so passionate with her apologies after the spanking in the hayloft. "Next time we'll have to make it bare bottom spanking." Lanh grinned in approval and before long they were tickling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

Kim-ly was going out of her mind, she has never seen Bao so passionate in his lovemaking. He's been going down on her non-stop since Lanh and Don started fucking or whatever they were doing. Bao has been hot and sexy, he's been sweet and loving, he's been aggressive and passionate. Most of the time when they made love it was to work off frustrations from being dumped or a date gone bad or simply to unwind after a marathon studying session and on occasion an evening of watching porn together. For Bao there was nothing better than unwinding after a final exam with one of Kim-ly's earth-shattering blowjobs.

For Kim-ly the best way to end a bad date was to turn to her brother and wrap her legs around Bao's waist while he fucked that date into a distant memory. And now he's working his way to making this whole night become a fond memory. It wasn't a bad date, but seeing how the other students looked down on Lanh and Don sickened her... until they got up to dance. That's when the entire school had a WTF moment. They weren't Fred and Ginger, but compared to those spastic losers that scorned them they were close. Lanh looked so mature and so mysterious in her mother's dress and Don looked like a gentleman spy from a '60s spy movie in his perfectly tailored tuxedo. You could not tell that it was a thrift store hand-me-down suit. Together they looked like lovers from a by-gone era and the students and faculty of Grant Valley high school were shocked to see them dance like that.

But now Bao was pulling her back to the here and now. He was gentle yet forceful at the same time, he wasn't going to let her miss a moment of his attention to her. With his thumbs he opened her folds and his tongue danced in and around her pussy. He was intentionally avoiding her clit, but she's already had two mind numbing orgasms and he's working her up to The Big One. As his tongue darted deeply into her pussy Kim-ly gasped and grabbed the sheets. Intense pleasure coursed through her as he tongue fucked her. She planted her feet and started lifting her ass trying to press her pussy against his mouth and force his tongue deeper into herself.

Bao cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and held her little butt up off the mattress and feasted on her cunt. She gasped and grunted in the most unladylike manner as he drove her out of her mind, "Don't stop!" she gasped. It was both encouragement and a warning. Her fingers now twined in his hair as his lips and tongue began driving her closer and closer to ecstasy. Her feet were planted on the mattress forcing her hips up, now two of his fingers began to slide in and out of her pussy while his pinkie began worming its way into her asshole.

"Tell me when you cum," he said and in response she pulled his mouth back to her pussy.

Tell him when she cums? He had turned Kim-ly's brain into mush so expertly that she couldn't tell him her name! There were now three fingers in her pussy that were petting her G spot so sweetly, a pinky in her asshole wiggling around in her bowels, his tongue flickering gently over her clit like a hummingbird lapping at a flower, and his left-hand pinching and pulling her nipple. "Oh god I love you," she growled...

"I love you too."

Did she just tell her twin brother "I love you?" She grabbed his hair and lifted his head and looked into his sky-blue eyes... NOT BLUE! No, they were dark brown and almond shaped just like hers. She pictured the only blue-eyed man in her life, the kid in bed with her sister right now and... Oh god it can't be true... Her head threw back and her spine arched as the pressure increased and with a sudden crash it released. "I'm cumming," she gasped.

Wave after wave of sweet sexual relief washed over Kim-ly, she gasped, she cried, and she prayed she didn't call out the wrong name. And as her orgasm neared the end, Bao stopped. Kim-ly gasped in shock but her brother crawled up until they were kissing, and he drove his iron hard cock into her hot, molten pussy and began pounding away at her clenching cunt starting the orgasm all over again. She wrapped her arms and legs around her brother and sank her teeth into his shoulder as she held on for dear life.

"Oh god, you're so hot!" gasped Bao as he hammered away at Kim-ly's pussy.

"Just fuck," gasped Kim-ly as her hands clutched his ass and encouraged her brother to fuck her harder, faster as her orgasm continued, "Fuck me, Bao!" still praying that she got his name right.

Bao's thrusts into his twin sister became frantic and he slammed into her harder and harder then suddenly he froze and cried, "I'm coming người yêu!" (lover)

"Cum in me," gasped Kim-ly through his brutal thrusts, "Cum in me em yêu." (sweetheart)

Their orgasms washed over them, and the twins lay together kissing and shuddering as their heartbeats raced each other. Slowly they came down from the clouds, their kisses becoming less urgent, then Bao noticed that Kim-ly was crying. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"I hate endings," she sniffed.

"I know," he said softly, and he kissed her tears away, "but we agreed, if we're going to go into business together, we had to stop this at some point. Monday, we have a ton of work, I have the restaurant, you have the farm, we don't know what kind of financial mess they're in..."

"I know, just hold me," said Kim-ly sadly. "Let me be sad for a little while." She sniffed and kissed his ear softly. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too."

_________________________

If you'd like to read more about Don, Lanh, Kim-ly, Bao, Rosa, and the rest, you can find them all in the We're a Wonderful Wife Series, or you can search for the waww tag.