All Comments on 'Valentine's Date with Mom'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good continuation of the first story

I like that his mother is accepting the fact that she is his now, and he will do with her as he pleases. That's hot.

I hope that there is more to follow, and how he pleases his mother with the most glorious sex she has ever felt.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ultimate Owned

I hope he gets her pregnant...then dad will know she has been owned by her Son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT!!!

That was so HOT!! It was great that mom gave herself to her son. I hope she give him a baby that it is his, so he knows she is his 100%. Please continue this mom and son. Thanks

rosspalrosspalabout 13 years ago
Wow

That was one hot, hot story. It definitly needs a part three. Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great sexy story! More on this series please!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
This is H O T hot

Well done, Eric, you've got yourself a really hot piece of ass. Now let's hear more about your conquest. Definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
caught

would have been fun if dad had unexpectedly come home and caught them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Was a good story until the end, then the son turns into an asshole and the mom turns into hapless, spinless female

DebbieXDebbieXabout 11 years ago

I totaly agree with the comment

"Was a good story until the end, then the son turns into an asshole and the mom turns into hapless, spinless female"

It should have ended with them as lovers not a master and slave.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 11 years ago

Unlike others, I liked the twist with the son becoming the mom's master, but at heart it is a matter of taste. I would love to see a sequel where you develop that theme further. What exactly develops between this son and mother, how do they shield the relationship from and/or expose it to the father, do they take the sex outside the family, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I dont know why the son had to turn into a asshole at the end .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uhm

He didn't turn into an asshole, trust me. This is usually only during sex that the woman is submissive and gets off being told what to do. Fucking sexy shit right there!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Valentine's Date With Mom:" - Sequel to "New Year's Eve Seduction" - Eric and Diane Harris - (Son and Mother)

So far this two-story series (both identified above) would make a fabulous and masterful epic of chapters of Diane (along with her son Eric) now beginning to be unfaithful, and foregoing her fidelity, to her husband every time he is away from home, whether it be one day or more. Eric and his mother Diane could even take some risks of making love and/or mating when his father Mark is even at home, now that Diane has accepted the reality that Eric is her much-desired lover!! The story, in the vein of true and pure carnal incest of a son and his mother, should remain mother and son--PERIOD--NO outsiders!! The father is not and should not be a party to a mother and son incest story. If reader's want stoke, deviant, perverted or gutter sex, there are plenty of stories for their reading pleasure without mudding up or watering down the effects of any serious incest between any blood-relatives!!!

Diane still is well within her years of fertility, being a very healthy woman equal to her ability to procreate and parent at least one or maybe two children with her son Eric!!

As with many reader's comments I agree that Eric's male dominance over his mother at this point is irrational, and adds no material nor redeeming value to the story!!! He should tone that dominance attitude down, and learn to value the female as being an equal, especially with his mother, the mistress of his life on earth, and act with equal maturity as his mother-- a mother does not deserve being dominated by their spouse, son(s) nor any other family, under any circumstances!! It is beneath even the animal instincts to be so demeaning, disrespectful and totally degrading of any mother!

The story series' theme and plot are very good, being that of a caring mother coming to terms with her son becoming her carnal and incestual partner; now both Diane and her son should come to terms with each other as true and honest, respectful lovers as a man and woman, with each of them vowing and committing their lives and loves and bodies to that eternal entity of one being! Now that it appears this reader will remain an avid reader of **centrum 1000** stories, I look forward, eagerly, to chapters Two, Three, etc of the continuing lives and loves of Diane and son Eric; they have a following in this reader!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How a son turns into asshole

He was an asshole and his mother a jellyfish since neither her or a jellyfish has a spine

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Loved it until

the ending. It should have stayed a Valentine romance.

Sorry, I just don't like owning and turning women into slaves and sluts. Maybe if that is how he treats his girl friends that is why they keep dumping him.

How about some Love and happy ever aftering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful!

excitement story---and not far fetched in today's society. i read incredible stories about mom and son from the writer Shoguy....you are right up there to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Who jacked off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending Was Fucked Up

Why did you end it with the son disrespecting his mom? Fucked up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
INCEST IS BEST!!!

Great story and one that I can relate to. My mother and I have begun an incestual relationship after an dinner party and continued for over 12 years and four babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - weak ending

Awesome story throughout except for the ending where you remove her input and reduce her from an excited willing participant to nothing more than a toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Direction

Really nice and sexy. The master/slave ending took away from what could have been great. They could have continued the hot relationship as it started, I would have liked that, would have been a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh centrum...the story was good for once...but the ending sucked!!!!

come on loser...this story had great promise...but it seems that the ending of every story that you write reflects on your poor state in life...namely you are a sad pathetic little boy who hates women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love a follow up to this.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
More please

This is such a hot story to read I would love to read some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

fucking awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ALL of this

with no thought of the husband managing to get an early flight and arriving at home before they manage to wake up, get out of the bed, clean up themselves, the shower and the bedroom? With the alcohol with dinner, what if they sleep very late? Add to that the sex, they are too exhausted to think clearly.

Sure, it's a fantasy story, BUT, I'd not want to be the two of them should the above instances occur. Too many of these incest stories between mother/son, etc. ignore such possibilities. They are written as though nothing but the moment exists.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Disappointing. It was fine until the aggressive bedroom scene. Not into dominating partners.

berryangelicberryangelicover 2 years ago

love the son's aggressiveness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absotively amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sure do miss the fun times I had with mom when she was in her 40s & 50s.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/10/2022) Excellent! Extremely HOT! He’s the man. Hubby snoozes he loses. Ya got to appreciate what ya got or she’ll stray. It’s genetic. Where's my club? Oh yeah, it’s in the closet with my leopard toga. For those who don’t know the first part of this story was “New Year's Eve Seduction” published 1/1/2011. This goes on my list.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

Another holiday more love making! Great! Another chapter please. Maybe Dad finds out he is being made a cuckold and goes with it.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi11 months ago

Kiváló írás és folytatásért kiált. Egy újabb ünnep, még több szerelem, izgalmasabb baszás! Még egy fejezetet kérek. Lehet, hogy apa megtudja, hogy felszarvazottat csináltak belőle, és belenyugszik, mert családban marad.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Your ending needs some serious work and having the son pretty much call her his slave is degrading the mom which is something most of us don't like not in a incest story between a mom and son nor any situation where incest is involved

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

Having read the prequel to this story and one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest between adults, I found it strange that mother and son could not, would not and/or chose not to remember New Years Eve. Finally, it appears that they both accept and recognize that they truly love each other and accept each other as sexual beings. Finally, they are psychologically mature enough to realize they can love more than one person at a time. This is a wonderful love story.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

Could have been a decent story until had to start with the insults with the whole master slave shit you should have stuck with the mother leading the seduction cause she is in charge of that relationship as it is so the son treating his mother like i damn slave is bullshit what were you born in the old west days

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Enjoyable story but agreed with the previous comment about owning her, spoiled it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous