Valentine's Day 2021

Story Info
When you wake up I have your breakfast for you in bed.
1.6k words
4.25
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Valentines Day and I have been making plans all week. I have a day of surprises for you as the day goes along. When you wake up I am there to give you your breakfast in bed. Along with your breakfast I have a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and some whipped cream to dip them in. When you finish eating I take the tray with your dishes and leave the strawberries for you to eat as you please. You get up and go into the bathroom where you find the bathtub surrounded with candles and red roses for our romantic love. You run the bathtub full of hot water and bubbles then get in and relax. As you soak in the hot water I place pink roses around the couch to represent the how much I appreciate all you do for me.

You come into the living room and see all of the roses and come over to me and put your arms around me. We kiss passionately and tell each other how wonderful our love is. I pick you up in my arms and set you on the couch then hand you a present. You open it to find a sexy negligee. You get up and put it on causing me to get excited. I sit down on the couch and pull you onto my lap. Putting my arms around you I hold you tight as we kiss passionately. I begin kissing your neck softly and gently biting it. As I kiss your neck I gently slide my hand up and down your back. You start kissing my neck with your soft lips. As we kiss each others neck I gently massage your breast and feel your nipple getting hard. Gently I pinch your nipple as our passion climbs higher. I pick you up out of my lap and set you on the couch then softly kiss down your shoulder to your breasts. Sliding your top to the side I kiss your nipples tenderly. Wrapping my lips around your nipples I suck them into my mouth and gently bite them. Pulling your top up I kiss your stomach and slide my tongue around your bellybutton.

Slowly I pull at your panties as you rise up and move to the edge of the couch. When I get them off of you I softly kiss up and down your legs. Slowly I kiss up to the edge of your pussy and kiss up and down each side. Softly I slide my tongue up and down your pussy brushing it over your clit. Your soft moans tell me you are enjoying it and I rub your clit a little harder. As I rub your clit harder you grab my hair and pull me against your pussy. Your moans grow louder as you push up against my tongue. Your body starts trembling and I wrap my lips around your clit and suck it gently. You begin to shake and your moans turn to screams of "I am cuming". I rise up and tell you that is just the first of many for you on this Valentine's Day. We kiss passionately and I help you put your panties back on.

I tell you to relax and lay back on the couch as I clean the kitchen. As I am washing the dishes you come in and put your arms around me and lean your head against my back. Softly you rub my chest and tell me that you love me. Your hand slides down to my erection and you squeeze it through my shorts. Softly you slide your hand up and down over my erection. You pull my shorts down and I step out of them. Getting down on your knees you tenderly kiss my erection and slide your tongue around the tip. As you hold my erection in your hand you put your lips around it and gently suck it into your mouth. Slowly you slide my erection in and out of your mouth sending my excitement skyrocketing. Reaching down I take your hair in my hand and start pushing my erection in and out of your mouth. My knees begin to get weak as I start shaking and erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

Pulling you up we kiss passionately then start getting ready to go out to dinner. You get out your leather dress that hugs your body to show off how perfect it is. We finish getting dressed and go to a nice restaurant where they seat us in the back corner. We sit next to each other so that we will be able to kiss as we wait for dinner. The waitress comes over to our table and takes our order. After she leaves we turn to each other and kiss passionately. As we kiss I reach down and open the front of your dress up to your panties. Softly I slide my hand between your legs and up to your pussy. You open your legs to give me access to your pussy. Pushing your panties to the side I gently rub my fingers over your clit. Your panties keep getting in my way so I pull them trying to get them off of you. You rise up off of the seat a little and I get your panties pulled down and slide them off of your legs. I return to massaging your clit as we wait for our dinner. Hearing your soft moans is getting me excited and I feel you start to tremble. You lean your head back against the wall and hold your hand over your mouth as your orgasm rolls through your body.

We kiss tenderly as the waitress is coming with our dinner. We enjoy our meal and then get ready to leave. When we get in the car and start down the road you reach over and unfasten my pants. Sliding your hand into my underwear you pull my erection out and slowly slide your hand up and down it. You keep moving your hand up and down my erection getting faster and faster. My head is reeling and I am loosing control as your soft hand slides up and down. My body tenses and I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

We get home and I get my pants fastened as we get out of the car and walk inside. We quickly head to the bathroom and get the shower started as we undress. We get in the shower with the hot water running over us and start washing each other. As your hands slide up and down my body I am getting erect and pull you tight against me. My erection is pressed against you and I hold you tight in my arms. Leaning down I kiss you passionately and you put your arms around my neck. I lift you up and you wrap your legs around me as my erection slides between your legs. You rock your hips back and forth rubbing your clit against my erection. As you rock back and forth rubbing your clit against my erection you start to tremble. Your moaning is getting louder as your orgasm rocks your body.

We finish our shower and dry of then go to the bedroom. The bed is covered with white roses for our pure love. As we lie down on the bed we slide up close to each other. We kiss passionately and you thank me for a wonderful Valentine's Day. I tell you that it is not over yet and I softly start kissing your neck. Slowly I kiss down to your breasts and gently kiss your nipples. You push me onto my back and get on top of me placing your pussy in my face. Softly I kiss your pussy and you start moving around rubbing it on my face. Feeling your hard clit rubbing on my tongue I reach up and grab your breasts. Taking your nipples between my fingers I pinch them gently and roll the back and forth. You press harder against my tongue and your body starts to shake. Moaning louder as you rub your clit against me you start yelling that you are going to cum. You tense your body as you shake and your orgasm thunders through you.

Still trembling you lie down beside me and I get on top of you. I place my erection against your pussy and slowly push inside you. Slowly I push my erection inside your pussy as our bodies press together. My erection slides in and out of your warm pussy as I press against your clit. You wrap your legs around me and move your hips around to rub yourself against me. You moan loudly as I push into you harder and you start to tremble. Your moans turn to screams as your orgasm rocks your body. You slide off of me and pull your knees up under you. I move around behind you and slide my erection in you from behind. I push into you as you reach back and rub your clit with your fingers. You continue to tremble as your orgasms roll through you in an almost continues orgasm. I grab your hair and pull you back against me as I push into you harder. I begin to shake and we are both moaning and screaming loudly as we explode in a magical orgasm with stars streaking through our mind and fireworks exploding in a beautiful array of colors.

Exhausted from the day full of pleasure and excitement we collapse on the bed. We kiss passionately then you turn your back to me. I slide up close behind you and put my arm over you. I place my hand on your breast and hold it tenderly as we fall into a deep sleep.