Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have used a ring gag... just in case you bite. I have to do that with some of the ponygirls but ponyboys can usually take it."

He walked back in front of her and disconnected her right hand from the sawhorse. He moved Madison's hand to her neck and connected the cuff to her collar. As she repeated the process with her left hand she imagined him fucking her face. Than she imagined him with a ponyboy.

As he walked behind her she said, "Why don't you have pictures of ponyboys in the front."

"Men don't usually want to see it and it scares off people who are just slightly kinky."

As she felt him move her ankles she asked, "Are the ponyboys you fuck gay?"

"Not usually. Most of them want to be fucked by their trainer or owner. Some want to get with ponygirls."

He helped her lean back to stand up. She found that her feet were disconnected from the horse but were instead connected to a spreader bar. He walked behind her again. She wanted to watch him but she was having trouble readjusting to standing.

Suddenly something moved down over her head. She opened her mouth to speak but found it suddenly filled. He had gagged her with a bit. Madison felt him tightening it on her. It was attached to blinders, and she felt it connect to her collar. She couldn't turn her head.

After Tony finished with her head he began measuring her body. He measured her waist, her legs, her arms, and her chest. He put a tape measure around her breast.

Her nipples were erect and Tony began to rub them. Than he licked them and sucked on them. Finally he measured them.

With her nipples measured he walked behind her. He was there for awhile. It sounded like he was writing things down. She needed to pee. She started fidgeting. It got so intense she started trying to talk to him through the gag. Suddenly she felt a slap on her ass, "ponies don't talk."

She stopped trying to talk. She couldn't hold it in more than a few more minutes. Finally she just relaxed and let her pee flow. She felt it spray on her legs. It seeped past her left foot. She was horrified, but there was nothing she could do. She had tried to warn Tony.

Eventually Tony came back and put her into various things. There was an armbinder that was uncomfortable. He seemed oblivious of her pee.

After having tried on what seemed like a dungeon's worth of stuff he took off her gag. She said, "I had to pee, I'm sorry."

He said, "shush, ponies can pee wherever they need to. This floor has a drain. It happens all the time."

He slowly took off her cuffs and collar. She was really horny, and she didn't want to go back to her empty house. She couldn't believe it, but she wanted him to fuck her again.

She whimpered, "Tony I... Could you... Have sex with me again?"

He shook his head no. "I'm not horney and you're ready to go."

"What about the butt plug?"

He blushed, "sorry, I forgot that. Want to take it out or shall I?"

She nodded and turned. He pulled it out slowly. It was a shock to her system and she suddenly needed the bathroom. She quickly got on her shirt and jeans. She didn't bother with her underwear and shoes, she picked them up and headed for the door. "Where's the bathroom?"

Tony said, "It's the second door to the left."

She got in and sat down just in time. When she finished she slowly got herself dressed. She considered masturbating, but the bathroom was unpleasant and she wanted to get home.

When she left the bathroom Madison found Tony behind the counter with a computer. He asked her, "should I add an anal training kit to the order?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll get it to you soon. Good night."

When she got home she shredded the emergency notes she left for Wade. She ate a banana and put on some light jazz. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on before.

After she finished eating she started a bath. She poured a little jasmine into the bath. Madison went to the bedroom and got her Njoy. She felt intoxicated by her hormones. Madison quickly stripped out of her clothes and slid into the tub. She easily got the Njoy to slip deep into her vagina. She lightly stroked her clitoris trying to make it last. When she couldn't wait any longer she increased her stroking. Her back arched as she climaxed. Her vision filled with fireworks.

She laid there, satisfied, as the bath cooled. While she still was uncomfortable with what Tony did, she felt like it was all worth it. This was a fantasy she had to enact with Wade.

****

When Wade first saw her after his trip he asked her, "What happened to your hair?"

She blushed, "Do you like it?"

After a moment he said, "I preferred it long."

"Me too... I got some stuck in the car door and had to cut it."

"Did you cut it yourself?"

"No. I mean yes." She had to get him off the subject. "You hate it don't you?"

"No, never mind. What have you been up to while I was gone?"

Relieved that he changed the subject Madison told Wade about the latest office news. Eventually they switched to discussing how his trip went.

****

The package arrived when Wade was home. Wade had to sign for it and was very curious what was in it. It was pretty heavy.

When Madison returned home from work he pointed to where he put it and asked, "What is it?"

She seemed to blush. After a moment she said, "Its part of your Valentine's day present."

This made him even more curious, but he figured it would be best to wait.

****

When it was finally Valentine's day they ate dinner together. She was very nervous, but she had gone this far, and she wanted the day to be special.

"I want you to wait in the dining room while I get ready," she told him. He nodded, and started loading the dish washer.

She went into the bedroom and opened the package. It was beautiful. She took each piece out and laid it on the bed. She felt like putty looking at it all. She could feel her excitement building.

She quickly stripped off all her clothes and threw them in the hamper. She know the butt plug would be the toughest part so she started there. Her hair looked gorgeous attached to the metal plug. She eased it into her vagina to get it lubricated. She was very wet. She pulled it out and then put the tip near her anus. She had never put anything in her own ass before, she felt awkward. It slipped down.

She bent over a little and tried again. This time when she pushed it started to penetrate her, but it hurt as she got close to the base. She panicked and pulled it out. It was drier now and had some feces on it. She took it to the bathroom and washed it. She inserted it again within her still wet vagina. She felt like if she rocked it within her vagina she would soon cum. It was tempting, but this was Wade's present. She pulled it out and bent over again. She began sliding it in but it still hurt. She pulled it a little out and pushed it back in. Madison was able to get it farther this way. She repeated this awhile, but still needed it in further. She saw the toilet and decided that sitting on the seat might work.

She sat down and it pushed deep inside her, finally getting past her sphincter. It was a jolt. She brought her knees up in pain and sat for a moment. When the pain subsided she returned to the bed.

As she passed the bathroom door she saw the hair coming from the plug. It looked majestic. Horse hair would not have looked this good.

Next she put on the harness. It covered her stomach and pushed up her breasts. The harness was tight, but she could breathe.

The head harness was next. It had blinders and the bit. The buckles were in the back, which made it difficult to put on. Once it was on she noticed it caused her to drool a bit.

After the head harness she put on the collar. The collar fit perfectly and connected to the harness to keep her head straight.

Next she put the hooves on her feet. She had to sit down so she wouldn't fall over. They would make her at least seven inches taller. They were a tight fit, which she hoped would mean she would be steady in them, as a tight fit in ice skates.

She struggled to get to her feet. Once up it made her dizzy to be so high, or maybe it was the hormones.

The final piece was the cuffs. She put the leather cuffs on. Each cuff had a clip to attach to the side of her harness. She attached her left hand easily enough. She couldn't reach her right hand, which meant she would truly be helpless once she attached her right hand. She grabbed into the clip with her right thumb and forefinger. When she pushed it against her hip she was able to get the clip open and keep it open with her fingers. She put it over the D ring and released the clip. That was it, there was no turning back now.

She walked to the bedroom door only just remembering she had shut it so Wade would not peak. She couldn't call to him with the bit in her mouth, so she eased up next to the door to try to grasp the handle with her right hand. She was too high. She leaned against the door and bent slowly with her knees. Her hand grasped the knob. She turned it carefully. When she couldn't move her wrist any further she leaned back against it so she could move her wrist back. It worked, the doorknob stayed in place as she moved her wrist. She tightened her hand again and was able to turn it the rest of the way. She sidled back into the room bringing the door open.

Once the door was partway open she was able to nudge it the rest of the way. She looked down to see she had beads of sweat on her chest. She was more determined than ever to get to Wade. She needed him inside her.

She walked slowly to the kitchen. When their eyes met his draw dropped. He nearly knocked his chair to the floor, he sprang out of it so fast.

She tried to make a happy whinny sound, but it sounded silly to her. By the time he reached her she could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was happy.

He gave her a big hug, which got her to whinny again and stamp her foot. She wanted him bad. She nuzzled her nose into his neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this?," he asked.

She nodded her head and whinnied.

"What should I name you?"

She hadn't thought of a name. She blushed as she wondered what he would call her.

He backed up and looked her over. "That's what happened to your hair!"

He walked around her, inspecting he slowly. "I have fantasized about you being my pony, but I never imagined you so gorgeous. You are beautiful. You dazzle like this."

He seemed to think for awhile. She wanted him to fuck her. She was so ready for him.

"Dazzle, I'll name you Dazzle."

Madison whinnied. She had a new name now. Dazzle was pretty. She breathed out as Madison and than breathed in as Dazzle.

"Dazzle, let's see what you can do."

Dazzle whinnied, hoping that she could do Wade.

"Walk," he said.

Dazzle began walking forward.

"Stop. You need some lessons. Stay here and I will be right back."

When he came back he was holding a flogger. She wasn't surprised he had one, since he had been with submissive girls, but she had never seen it before.

He stood facing her left side and swatted Dazzle's ass, which caused her to feel the butt plug as she instinctively clenched up. He said, "Face forward."

Dazzle looked straight ahead with her head held high.

Wade said, "Walk in place."

Dazzle lifted her left foot, put it down, than lifted her right foot.

"Higher," Wade said as he swatted her inner right thigh.

It stung, so she brought her left knee up intending to bring it to her stomach but when she reached waist height his hand stopped her leg. When she lifted her right leg she lifted it to the same height he had stopped her left leg. Dazzle walked in place for awhile, learning to get her knees to the correct height. When her legs were too high or low she got swatted.

Madison had never worked out like this before. She was really into her role as Dazzle. While being swatted hurt, she felt proud learning the proper way to walk. This was more than exercise, it was hot foreplay. She began to sweat, but her skin wasn't the only moist part of her body.

When he eventually told her to, "halt," he left her alone for a few minutes. While he was gone she thought about how hot this made her. Her sense of feminism was replaced with adventure.

He returned with a water bottle. He removed her bit and let her drink her fill. Before replacing the bit he put a sugar cube in her mouth. She had never had a sugar cube before it dissolved into a drink. It tasted wonderfully sweet. She whinnied appreciatively.

Wade brought her outside where he had her try galloping. It was tough to do in her tack. When he stopped her, Dazzle worried she had let him down. She felt she could never learn how to do it well.

"Easy," Wade said as he patted her rump, "you just need more practice."

Wade led Dazzle back into the house. Than he brought her into the bedroom. Wade gently helped Dazzle onto the bed. Dazzle's fore hoofs were still tethered to her hips. After lying her down on her back Wade took off his clothes. He got on top of her and entered Dazzle with unusual ease.

He felt great inside her. He finally quenched her hunger. It only took a few thrusts to get her to cum.

He kissed her cheek. He caressed her breasts. Wade built himself up toward an orgasm and than waited patiently for it to subside so he could repeat the process. Finally he decided to cum. It was glorious. Dazzle let out a surprising whinny. She came, as his cum exploded within her. She tightened her muscles around his cock.

They lay together for awhile. He got her a drink. He eventually released her bonds and told Madison, "That was the best Valentine's day gift ever."

12