Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he lifted her she didn't know what to be more embarrassed by, the drool stain where her face once was pushed into the sheets or the much, much larger stain she'd leaked out from between her legs. Her thong was soaked through, and only some of it could be blamed on the lubricant. She was so entranced she hadn't even noticed the mirror she'd suddenly been propped up in front of until she was face to face with herself. She'd meant to ask what was going on but got distracted quickly by her own reflection. Her eyes were deep and hazy, because they were watery the shimmered. Her face looked so different in this light she thought, slender maybe. Even with her lipstick smudged and her mascara running slightly, and a stray pubic hair matted to her face with saliva she tried to ignore, she was a different woman. He bent her forward slightly and she steadied herself with her arms outstretched each beside the mirror on the vanity, steadying herself. She could help but once again admire the way the expensive lingerie clung to her in the right places. He was right, she did feel sexy.

Her thoughts were cut short when his grip around her hips tightened and with a firm, slow thrust she was filled. He entered her with ease despite his thickness, even still she was tight around him and he let out an almost pained groan to show it. Sheathed in her he wasted no time thrusting. He was already so desperate to shove himself into her hot, tight insides and feel her along every inch. She struggled to catch her breath between moans, each thrust seemed to force it out of her causing her to croak. It took all of her effort to keep herself upright as his hips slammed into her and her legs grew numb.

His left arm snaked up under her negligee and started to grope at her breast, pinching the nipple teasingly. The other reached around and suddenly her package was encased in the warmth of his grip. He didn't move it, the hand being there was enough, every thrust forced her to rub against him. She was already on edge and now what was left of her brain was melting. Looking up she was once again staring at herself, a big, broad man looming over her, thrusting away at her body. She was wrapped in purple, her free breast bouncing under the silk with each thrust. She could feel her pillowy cheeks jiggling each time he bottomed out inside of her. She could feel his heavy balls slapping against her. Casting a glance down there was nothing, just two pale thighs with a mans hand stuffed between them, rubbing against something that felt unbelievably wet. For the first time in her life she really saw the girlfriend that he saw.

Crying out with a hoarse moan before she could even really feel it her body quaked in orgasm. She was cumming, and cumming so hard she thought she might white out. Her mind was going blank as something behind her penis tightened and sent electricity through her again and again. In response her hole clenched too in rhythm, milking at the dick stirring up her insides. Even if its owner had wanted to he could hold on no longer and he too started cumming, pouring out his seed inside of her. She held onto the vanity tightly as he clutched onto her, both trying their hardest not to give out.

__

She couldn't even moan, her mouth simply drew air as it hung agape. Even the purple light she started up into seemed dull as the large mass on top of her bobbed back and fourth, driving her back deep into the mattress below. Her body was so sensitive she could feel actually feel his prick throbbing inside of her, he was getting close. His drive was frightening sometimes, he'd recovered so quick from filling her and he'd wasted no time in starting all over again. She was more than happy to let him tired himself out with her body. She doubted she could cum again, and in fact from the way her body still trembled and tingled she wasn't entirely sure her orgasm had stopped.

A sweet little moan escaped her as he withdrew, tugging at her insides and leaving her feeling empty. She craned her head to look down just in time to watch him empty his balls on hers, covering her little package in his thick cream, this load much more modest than the first. Satisfied with his work he took her in his arms and whispered in her ear breathlessly.

"Love you."

His grip tightened as he turned her on her side and drew her close, she was laying in her own wet patch though she didn't mind too much. She wouldn't rather be anywhere else at that moment.

"We should go clothes shopping again." She spoke into his chest, her voice was so sweet.

12