Valentines Day at School M

Story Info
Companion story to Valentines Day at school F.
6.8k words
4.43
9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is an original and notional story of young adults who are above the age of 18. The school they attend serves special needs adults who graduated high school with an annotated diploma at the same time as their cohort. Their cohort went on to working life or higher education while these adults continued to learning life skills with a combination of academics and trades skills under the care of professional educators who are trained to accommodate individual behavioral and cognitive needs. The 2 main characters still live at their family homes for the care they require that is otherwise available at assisted care facilities.

No clinical diagnosis terms are used nor assigned to the characters in this story. They are highly functioning young adults still learning about social norms and life in general. The central characters are old enough to be held responsible for their actions, to vote and enter military or national service if they met entrance requirements, to get married and have their own families, and be approved for loans and pay taxes.

What follows is a work of fantasy.

- It is completely original and is not based on any real experience nor intended to portray any actual person having these experiences.

- It is written in the male first person voice.

- The story Valentines Day at School F" is this story's companion story written from the female perspective of the same storyline, let me know what you think of how these two stories go together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Valentines day and I can't believe it is finally here! I made my usual class set of cards from the box of cards I got last week at the craft store with mom. She reminds me every year to get them for everyone which I would rather not do. But this year I don't mind so much because I'm giving a special card to her.

She is the vision of feminine beauty who has been in my classes since I can remember. I love looking at her and the clothes she wears. I have heard guys talk about her like they do about girls. Saying words that don't sound very nice and make them sound selfish.

I was brought up to be responsible and thoughtful. I know what right is and how not right can lead to terrible problems. My parents take good care of me and dad is a great role model but it is mom who made sure I got my license after graduation so I could drive her car places, like to school so she only has to drive home. I'm 21 now so dad says I can do anything anyone else can.

No, I can't talk about women like others do when they're boasting. That kind of talk is disrespectful and she is a pretty girl who has no equal. To me she is the most beautiful woman there has ever been. It's because of her that I look forward to going to school and she makes me wish we had school on weekends too.

The best classes are the ones when we work nearby and she sometimes looks at me. Or even the ones when we work together, and the very best days are when I get paired up with her. Those days always go by too fast and make me wish we had permanently assigned seats together.

I feel a strong pull of gravity when she is around like I get pulled in her direction. I sometimes wonder if she can can feel that pull too. I think she does by the way she leans in my direction when we are close by. In the pictures they took at our Prom and at graduation, we were always nearby and I wished I had the courage to ask her to dance.

She always seems to stand or sit with her body turned so that she faces me more than she looks away. She almost never looks away. Some people I never do get to see their face. I notice everything about her. Her name is Debbie. I have known her since my first memories and she has always been in my classes in all our schools.

I was on my way to Literature class with Mrs. Fox. Like always I got to the classroom after most people were already there. There's a lot of confusion as I enter. The other students are blocking my view looking at signs on the desks. We are getting seat assignments today Mrs. Fox had said yesterday.

I keep looking at names on signs but haven't seen my name yet. The the desks are paired up together. I hear my name and I look over to see Debbie looking at me and she's waving for to me to go over to where she is. She says as I get to her, "you're with me." I feel like the sun is shining on us and the stars aligned.

She's standing on one foot with her other knee kneeling on her chair. She looks great in her tan pleated skirt down to her knees and her pink Angora sweater. Her hair has a white bow on top and I can feel I have a big smile on my face. She looks happy too how she is smiling and she's only looking at me.

Just doing that she is making me feel really happily. I think my heart stopped beating in my chest, or it's rushing or... I don't know, I cannot think. I make my way around her to the chair next to hers and she slides down into her seat as I sit on mine. I notice our legs are close together and I love the way her Angora sweater hugs her body and her arms.

Debbie leans really close to me and I can smell her. I always like her smell even after gym. She says, "I'm glad we are sitting together today because I want you to have this." She had her Valentines box on her desk and put an envelope in my hand. She looked around first then back to me and said, "it's different from everyone else's and I don't want anyone to notice."

I was still blushing thinking how perfect this was with what I had made for her. I pulled my box of Valentines card box out of my bag and put it on my desk. Then I took the one out I wrote for her and put it on her lap. She quickly put her hand on it and her eyes were big looking at me. I said, "This one's different too. I wrote it just for you."

I saw her blush probably as much as I was. I couldn't stop looking at her and I couldn't think of anything to say. This never happened in my daydreams when I always had the right thing to say and she would melt into my side. I can't believe my assigned seat partner is the sexiest looking woman I have ever seen.

My trance was broken when Mrs. Fox called for quiet and she took attendance by the seating chart. She went row by row and our seats are in the back of the room. When she got to us she said, "Debbie, Derek, may I see you in the hallway please."

I thought we might be in trouble and I think Debbie did too. We put our envelopes into the cubbie space under our desks and went out to the hallway. Debbie went first and I did my best to not be noticed checking out her skirt and all of her as we went into the hallway.

Mrs. Fox looked different when we got out there, she was smiling and looked genuinely happy. I usually see Mrs. Fox looking focused like all the teachers do in this school. I think it helps some of the students who have behavior issues and I think maybe a couple in my class see someone smiling as a scary thing, I guess.

Mrs. Fox sounded nice too when she said, "I think you two need a moment out of everyone's space." It actually felt good and I did breathe easier. Then she handed us a pink Valentines envelope with Nurse on one side and a fox sticker on the other side. I knew I was coming out here with one beautiful woman and found I was with two of them instead.

"Please take this to the nurse for me" she said, "but first before you go, our next unit is studying Romeo and Juliet. Later this year we are doing a Shakespeare play for the school. I need a man and a woman to play Romeo and Juliet." It felt good me being called a man and Debbie called a woman. Like we are supposed to be together.

"There is a kiss in one of the scenes. I'm hope both of you will play those parts because you are the best students for the parts." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I know that play and know Debbie does too. I only just got a chance to finally talk to Debbie and gave her a Valentine with my heart written inside it, and now this.

We look at each other in the eyes and I realize we are both holding onto the same envelope for the nurse. We both started to nod at the same time while we kept looking at each others eyes. I can feel a connection like we are supposed to be together. And a kiss is now in our destiny.

Mrs. Fox was joyful and clapped her hands together. "Splendid!" she said, "would you show me how you kiss?" I was caught completely off guard and I didn't feel like I could move. I was taught to respect everyone and women especially, and Debbie has become one very hot attractive woman.

What happened next was my best daydream in real life. Debbie let go of the envelope and took my hand in hers. She did it like it was a normal everyday thing, as if we do it all the time. She moved her body and her face towards mine, leaned into me and her lips touched mine and then she was kissing me!

Her lips were so tender and soft on mine. I kissed with her and then our lips parted. It was over before I was ready for it to be but it happened. It was my first kiss and it was with my dream girl who since graduation has become the woman of my daydreams. No girl ever had her figure and I can't believe she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

I think her chest bumped mine in her Angora sweater when we kissed. It felt really nice and it was her boobs that bumped into me i'm pretty sure. They felt really big. I didn't want to say anything but I'm hoping it could happen again sometime.

Mrs. Fox said we were naturals for the parts. Then she really became very pretty looking and said, "You're perfect together! Now go take that envelope to the nurse and, oh yes this is very important." I don't usually get to miss any class time and I know Debbie usually goes so this is adventure!

"Let's keep this a surprise for the class and school. You can tell your parents of course but it must be a complete surprise to everyone at the performance. This is so exciting!" We were both smiling like we had won something or been given time off for a reward.

I never saw Mrs. Fox looked happier. But then she turned to go back into the classroom and just like a passing cloud, her smile dimmed and became the nice teacher smile that every teacher and staff person in the school seems to have all the time.

We went on our way to the nurses office and we were already at a distance down the hall before we realized we were still holding hands. We squeezed hands and let go but I really didn't want to. When we got to the nurse's office we went right in and said, "hi Nurse Jane!"

Nurse Jane was sitting at her table in her white lab coat with her stethoscope around her neck. She was smiling and said, "Good morning Debbie and Derek! Is that for me?!" She took the card from us, looked at the envelope and set it down on her desk.

My hand bumped into the back of Debbie's hand and she slipped her hand into mine and she smiled at me. I kept feeling like I was doing good things with her. I wasn't used to so many great things happening this often.

Nurse Jane was watching us and said, "I see you two are having a Valentines Day to remember. Have you had a kiss yet?" I think we both blushed hard and all I could think about was her lips on mine and her boobs against my chest. Feeling Debbie's hand in mine was as enough for this to be the best day ever.

Nurse ushered us into the inside room of the health office just like my dad does when I'm not paying attention. It's the room with those health office beds where I had to wait for my mom to get me from school before and also where they do sports physicals. There's two of those beds in the far back corners of the room.

Nurse Jane was being as friendly as Mrs. Fox today and she pulled a curtain out to give us some privacy before she went saying, "I'll be in the other room." The door was still open but nobody could see us. Nobody would know we were there except Nurse Jane if we didn't make too much sound.

I had no words. I'm not usually shy but I didn't want to say anything Debbie might not appreciate. Debbie however didn't wait to say anything either because she brought her lips to mine again and she kissed me this time full on the lips and I knew this was our first real kiss. It was the permission I needed to be myself with her.

I moved my arms around her and slipped my hands onto her hourglass waist. My hands went from her hips on her sides and touched my own fingertips in the middle of her back. She had a small waist and big hips, a gorgeous butt and very nice boobs. With her pretty face and slender legs and ankles she was a living pinup. And she's kissing me.

We didn't stop kissing when we heard people passing the outer office in the hallway. Her arms went up around me too and I felt her hands go flat on my back smoothing my shoulders and then she pulling me into herself. I could really felt her boobs on my chest now and they felt really good. She smelled so good too.

She had to know her boobs were smashed into my chest while we were still kissing. I could feel my dick getting hard and it was growing fast and pressing against her. I knew it and she must know it but she did not move away in the slightest. She must be enjoying feeling of what her kissing and her boobs do to me.

My dick has been getting hard ever since I can remember. First time I really noticed was in gym class and every time I had to climb the rope. I would climb, start getting weak like I had no strength half way, then I had to give up and go down. Now it happens every time I fantasize about being with Debbie.

Our lips keep kissing and her body moves a little side to side and not at all away. I never thought of Debbie as a woman who would like my dick hard but why else would she still be mushing it against her tummy and her boobs into my chest? Maybe she is more like me than I know.

My daydreams have always been about feeling her butt. It seemed completely natural to slide my down her small waist and Angora sweater to wide hips and pleated skirt. I cupped my hand around her butt cheek getting a feel. She reached down behind her without stopping our kiss and moved my hand back to her waist.

What I really wanted was to feel her boobs so from having both hands back on her waist again, I slid my other hand up the side of her ultra soft Angora sweater. I felt the side of her boob and cupped my hand around the front. I was groping her firm boob and it was bigger than my hand and I had never touched a woman's boob before and it was hers.

She stopped kissing me to look in my eyes but she looked excited like she was having fun. "That's naughty!" she said and she wasn't doing anything to stop me. She watched me move my other hand to grope both boobs at the same time. My hands are restless and my fingers never stop moving and she is enjoying it.

She took one hand off my back and brought it to our waists slipped her fingertips between my jeans and her Angora sweater and found my dick. Her hand and fingers rubbed and squeezed my cock through the denim while she looked at me with sexy eyes. I was groping my dream girl and she was groping me.

Suddenly Nurse Jane peeked around the curtain and we were caught. She went and closed the door then pulled the curtain back. She did not look upset at all. She took her stethoscope off her neck and and set it on the counter. I had the distinct impression that the teacher had entered the classroom and class was about to begin.

She did something very much how Mrs. Fox did earlier by just taking a seat on the other health office bed in the room. So much like every other life skills teachers in the school, she was treating us with respect and talking to us like we are adults who need to know what we are here to learn.

She smiled and said, "I think you two are ready for the facts of life. This is adult stuff so it isn't something to go around talking about when you leave here. Do you understand?" I was feeling totally embarrassed. Debbie had not moved and we were still standing front to front with hands on each others body parts.

Our bodies were still front to front so we were hiding what we were doing pretty well. Only Debbie's hand on my back was really visible but I think it was pretty easy for Nurse to see my hands on her boobs. I felt safe with Debbie and I think she felt safe with me. We were together and that was everything to me so I kept doing it.

We went from looking at each other to looking at Nurse Jane and we both nodded yes. "Okay then. Derek, you should know it is completely normal for you as a man to have an erection in this situation so you don't need to hide it. I have seen lots of men naked so yours is nothing unusual to me."

"Debbie, you are a woman and I know you are going to have questions. I have lots of answers and I want you both to ask questions. Now before we continue, I want you both to undress completely and put your clothes neatly on this counter including your underwear."

Now, she had my attention and this was real. I have never seen a girl before never mind being with one. I avoided looking at pictures of undressed women feeling I was disrespecting the person in the photo. Debbie is all woman and better looking than any painting of Venus or pinup paintings on WWII airplanes.

I only just found out she likes me enough to kiss me, to touch my dick and to let me hold her boobs. Now we were going to be getting naked together. I decided I was Debbie's man and I would be a man for her and act like nothing less. I knew responsibility and I was not going to let her down, we were in this together.

I had been naked in this room before for a sports physical so it seemed to be a reasonable thing to do. We got caught and we need to learn so it all made sense. It was just another kind of life skill the school is all about from what I have seen. I took my hands off her and she did the same for me.

We were facing each other as I undid my belt and lowered the zipper of my jeans fly. I watched Debbie lift her Angora sweater over her head while I took off my jeans. She was only wearing a white bra underneath it. The shape of her and her bra encased boobs was amazing.

I put my folded jeans on the counter and started unbuttoning my shirt watching her unzip and remove her skirt, fold it and put it on the counter, putting her Angora sweater on top of the skirt. She watched me take off my shirt and socks as I watched her remove her bra.

Her boobs really are amazing and she doesn't need the bra as they didn't change shape standing up and out from her chest when the bra came off her. They were a really nice shape and size and I saw a tag on her bra that said 36C. I kept looking at her boobs and she seemed to like me looking.

We had two neat stacks of clothes on the counter and we were standing in just our underwear. It was obvious we were having fun watching each other and we hooked thumbs in waistbands then dropped them to the floor at the same time. bending forward as we were our faces were close. I wanted to kiss her but the angle was wrong.

I saw her smooth lower abdomen and she saw my dick standing up and out. We both definitely liked what we saw. We look so different with nothing on. We folded the underwear in our hands and arranged clothes stacks so the order from top to bottom made sense, then stood facing the counter. Hands bumped, fingers touched and interlaced, we held hands looking at each others face.

Nurse Jane was still behind us and she had us turn to face each other. It was time for class and in a way I had once daydreamed about. In fact Debbie had been in that fantasy class with me too and I much prefer this version of Debbie. Nurse Jane then began to teach us about the human male and female body.

Our bodies were the models for her class and she pointed out all our differences. I felt really good when she said, "a circumcised penis like Derek has should keep you both happy together if you were going to be best friends and take each other as your most important priority."

12