Valentines Day at School M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Debbie and gave her hand a squeeze wanting her to know those were my intentions. I had never heard what she was saying before and I don't think Debbie had either. "You need to know that there's a pleasurable side and a responsible side to how the human body works." We missed nothing despite us both being naked.

"Today we will start with the pleasure side because it's Valentines Day, otherwise we would usually do this the other way around." Nurse Jane proceeded to have us touch and caress each other telling us where to touch which was in reality everywhere.

Then she had us one at a time sit on the bed and lay back. I was first to sit while Debbie was instructed to use her fingertips to touch me everywhere from my head to my toes and she finished by touching my penis that was still big and hard. Her touching was about the only thing that kept me in reality seeing her hot naked body close and touching me.

She had to stroke it and the feeling was amazing and so much better than when I did it. Then she had to kiss it and that made me feel funny inside, and she also got to handle my balls. I never dreamed Debbie would be a girl who would do all of that, these things were what the guys would say about the girls.

I realized I had had Debbie on a pedestal all these years. But now being like this with Debbie and what we were learning from Nurse Jane, she became real and touchable. I can see Debbie treating me as someone special just much as she is special to me. She was doing a great job following what Nurse was having her do and it felt great.

Then my world changed when Nurse Jane told Debbie that only if she loves me should she use her tongue to lick the whole length of my penis. I was stunned when she didn't even hesitate and started licking my penis all over. She kept looking up at my eyes to see if I was enjoying what she was doing. Only the white bow on her head kept her from being perfectly nude.

She was told to use her mouth like she had an ice pop on a hot summer day. Because Debbie didn't hesitate and did what Nurse Jane had said she could do only if she loved me, I knew what I had hoped my Valentines card was meant to find out. Without any words she told me she loves me. And it was there in her eyes as it has been since... forever, she's always loved me.

I let her do everything no matter how tingly it made me feel inside. She was licking me with her tongue everywhere on my dick looking so very sexy and even went lower and licked my balls learning how to be gentle. My girlfriend is the hottest girl ever. She makes me feel like superman.

Then I started losing my breath when she took my dick into her mouth as far as she could. She looked at me in the eyes when she did it and I knew I loved her too never looking away from her amazing face. I hadn't realized I was moaning until she told me later.

Then it was my turn and Debbie laid on the bed the same way I had done. I had to also touch her everywhere as well as kiss important places that included licking and suckling her breasts and nipples. There was lots of how to pleasure her nipples tips and I did my best to try them all. I must have been doing it right from her responses.

The last part of learning about her for the day was similar to me and also between her legs. We were told about how wonderful and amazing her vagina was, what it was designed to do and how important a vagina is to a loving couple. It did not sound real but it was Nurse telling us and she was always truthful.

She said that most people think a vagina is delicate but it is also really tough and can take a lot. "It's designed to hold a baby inside and then expand big enough to let the baby out and then return to how it starts, like how hers is now, and then do it again and again as many times as it happens."

"Don't think she's a delicate flower, but this part is," and she talked to us about the clitoris. I could feel myself salivating looking at her lady parts how they were exposed and how they feel touching her there. I am amazed at the treasure that is usually hidden in the uninterrupted curve of a woman's crotch.

"Be gentle with her vagina of course but when the moment is right, be rough and handle her like she matters and you want her to know it's her vagina you want to be yours alone." She was shaking my arm making my hand shake and we were laughing.

It was some time later when we realized what she was actually showing us by making my hand go back and forth really fast and vigorously how to pleasure a vagina with fingers. She is a great teacher giving enough information while saving good parts for later.

Nurse Jane asked me if I loved Debbie too and I nodded yes and grabbed with my hand around her leg just above her ankle as if it meant something. I was surprised and pleased when Debbie smiled and squeaked loudly that made us all jump. It also made me get really hard again and it felt really good.

I learned to touch her gently and then got to kiss and lick her vagina parts. But it didn't last very long. Something extraordinary happened. Debbie's body started twitch first, then shake and then she convulsed and sprayed into my mouth something from her vagina that tasted great.

It was definitely not pee and it smelled awesome. I managed to get it all in my mouth by putting my lips all the way around her vagina. I got most of it but a little bit dribbled from my lips and chin.

I looked over at Nurse Jane who got some paper towels out of the dispenser and handed them to me. I wiped my neck and chest while she wiped the bed where it got wet.

Debbie looked like she was sleeping and she was out of it. Nurse showed me how to cuddle Debbie, support and hold her until she recovered and returned to being herself again. I really liked cuddling with her naked a lot and I felt important being the one comforting her. "Here she is back again."

She was so sweet when she came back from La-La-Land. I told her she was amazing and I kissed her lips. I saw her lick her lips and I think she tasted herself. I know I love tasting her vagina and her liquid that she sprayed. Super sexy girlfriend and the sweetest tasting.

Debbie leaned her head on my shoulder looking concerned. Nurse Jane rested her chin on her hand and said, "Debbie, what you experienced was an orgasm which is a special good feeling we can enjoy that couples share. That was a strong one too."

"Derek now needs to experience that feeling too. That way you will both know how to make each other happy." I was a little worried but I wasn't going to say anything. Debbie seemed to like it so I was willing to try it so we could be the same.

I noticed the words being used changed a little as Nurse Jane started teaching us sex language, things we should only say when we have sex, that they were naughty for a reason and shouldn't be abused saying them any other time because the power of the words gets lost.

Somehow they sounded right and I felt right thinking them and hearing them while Debbie was sucking my cock and hearing about how my cum is something she should take into her mouth and swallow.

I'm so glad knowing I don't have to worry about saying words like that. I'm struck by how what she is telling us are the same things the guys say talking about girls. There is also no way the guys or anybody else will ever hear me say anything like that. Those are private words for us to share alone.

Somehow with Debbie those things don't seem disrespectful because it is just she and me and we are doing this together and just for each other. Yes I want her, and I want her to be my cock sucker and watch her drink my cum. It's as naughty as we are. Nobody needs to know anything about what Debbie and I do when we are together alone.

She showed Debbie how to make me cum doing what she had already practiced except this time she didn't stop. It was the most amazing thing. She was looking into my eyes, I could feel her licking the underside of my cock using her hands and mouth. I felt my heartbeat go fast and my breathing go deep and hard.

I'm a runner and I couldn't believe I was breathing so hard and my heart was pounding like I had run the mile, and all I was doing was laying there with Debbie sucking my cock. The tension built up fast. In my mind I was sprinting up a mountain that got steeper and higher and then I got to the top the other side was a shear cliff and I kept going off the edge of the cliff.

I didn't fall at all. I was floating at top of mountain height in sunshine and clouds barely aware of Nurse and Debbie nearby. Then I felt something touch my dick softly and I was cuddling with Debbie feeling safe, loved and warm. I slowly returned to myself and felt like I was waking up but the endorphins were still bathing my brain in happiness.

Nurse Jane was very pleased with Debbie who apparently swallowed all my cum and sucked me clean. Nurse said she she climbed up to cuddle me as I recovered and she fully expected us to be one of those couples that stay together. I had her lovely boobs as my pillows that my head was resting on and reached up to cup the one under my face in my hand.

I had been looking at Debbie's boobs for years. I had dreamed about what it would be like to touch her, hold her, fondle her boobs. And now they were touching my face, I had my hand full of her boob, I had kissed and suckled them already, I was never going to forget the gift that Debbie is and always has been.

Nurse Jane just sat on the other bed and told us "what you know now is special and what you did should not be shared with anyone else. You should talk about it together often." I have a spark of intuition that this must be what couple are always talking about when you see them talking privately, or it could be.

She also said "if you each wanted me to, and with each of your permission, I will call your parents separately to let them know I taught you about sex so they won't have to. And that should make them happy too." I thought about how mom would ever get to covering all the things that Nurse Jane did and I'm pretty sure she never would.

"You know how to please each other and you must be good to each other and listen to the other more than you talk. If you want to be best friends like this forever then you must tell each other everything and often."

"That includes things we can't imagine telling anyone else," and she had us try it immediately. Without hesitating I told Debbie, "I know I shouldn't do it but I pick my nose and then eat it."

Instead looking shocked she smiles and says, "I know silly, I do it too!" Debbie picked her nose and looked at it then asked me, "Do you want to try it?" I couldn't believe it, I opened my mouth and sucked on her finger.

It made me smile because she wiggled her finger in my mouth but it tasted no different than mine and very much like what she squirted in my mouth. She smiled and giggled saying, "pick me one!"

I did and she took my whole finger in her mouth. I couldn't believe how good it made me feel when she sucked on my finger. She was just like me and she's a really hot girl. Debbie had always been my dream girl and she is still giving me wonderful dreams in real life.

Nurse Jane's reaction was a curious smile and she looked up like she was talking to the clock on the wall, "at least their immune systems will be robust."

Then she reminded us, "This is all a secret you can talk about it anytime you want to when you are alone together. I want you both to come to see me together on Thursday during Literature with Mrs. Fox. You both have more to learn. Just remember, the penis doesn't go anywhere in you Debbie except your mouth for now."

Nurse Jane pulled the curtain out again and went out the door leaving it open. We had enough privacy from everyone else we could hear passing in the hallway. We got dressed together watching each other as very happy best friends. Now I know exactly what the hottest girl ever is wearing inside her clothes.

We had not brought anything else with us so with shoes on we were ready to go.

It was Valentines day and I have mine right here with me. Once we were ready to go back to class, we were given a note from Nurse Jane and then we headed back to class.

When we got back to the classroom everyone was reading from books, some working together so they could practice reading. They really are good people we go to school with.

We took our seats at our paired desks side by side looking like nothing was out of place. Our boxes of Valentines Day cards were empty of envelopes. No sooner had we begun to wonder when Mrs. Fox came past on her rounds checking student progress.

Mrs. Fox came by to see how we were doing and to make sure everything was fine since we were out of the room so long. She said when everyone was passing out their cards she saw our boxes and she hoped it was okay that she passed them out for us. We were both nodding yes.

Then she looked really pretty when she said, "I noticed that neither of your boxes of Valentines had an envelope for the other one of you." She put her finger on her lips and went back to the front of the classroom to finish the class. I think Mrs. Fox could tell there was something different about us

Then it was almost the end of the class and Mrs. Fox said, "the current seat assignments will be this way at least until the end of the quarter!" A general moan started with complaining. "And for some of you it will probably a lot longer." We didn't miss that she was looking at us when she said it.

We took the opportunity to reach in our desks and pull out the envelopes we gave each other and then we read our cards together. They were similarly written in hope and faith. She had me read hers to me first.

I read that Debbie was interested in me and really likes me a lot and asked if we could be good friends. She had made the o's little hearts and each little i had a heart for the dot on top. I mouthed a thank you that got her looking excited happy again.

She read mine that I wrote for her in my neatest cursive writing. She read how I think she is the prettiest girl I've ever known and how much I like her and how I want to be her best friend. She looked at me with her eyes and that look I will always remember. The same look she has always looked at me with.

I felt Debbie's leg bump into mine and I bumped my leg back into hers then smiled and looked over at her. She had already looked away but I knew what she meant. I came to class today thinking I might never have a girlfriend and now I know I want Debbie is my partner for life.

Everyone was getting up and they didn't pay any attention to us. They are already thinking of getting to our next class, Kitchen Cuisine. Our look into each others eyes is like our new way to hug and kiss around other people. An actual kiss is our secret to be saved for the performance.

We picked up our bags to go to our next class knowing we would now and always be going places together...

12