Valentine's Day Cuckold: Pet Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was back into his regular cadence now, casual, aloof, confidence.

"It's just a kink - more something Rachel got me into. We were dating a couple.."

"Dating?"

"It's a more polite term than fucking," He explained. "Rachel and I always took the position that we should like the people we had sex with. Being bi, we always knew there would be needs we couldn't fulfill with our own genitals. It became prudent to borrow them from friends now and then. Instead of obsessing over jealousy, rules, and the works, we just figured it was natural for us to like like our partners."

"Wow... does Billy know about this?"

"Of course. Why do you think he asked me to set up what you wanted?"

"So what did you do with these other dates?"

"Oh this wasn't a date sort of thing, well I mean kind of -" He took a second, gathering his thoughts. "We had dated, yeah Eric and Delee, and Andrew only did things a few times."

He thought for a second, then continued.

"Okay so Rachel and I would have these theme parties. One of us would dress in some sort of BDSM outfit, I have this dark mask... it's like a leather hood with ears and a snout. It made it hard to see, so Rachel would lead me around by a leash and make me do whatever she wanted."

"Like tricks?" I asked.

"Sure... sometimes I had to balance a treat on my nose or play fetch. But sexual things too. She had a tail she put in my ass, and it sort of wiggled when I crawled around on my hands and knees. Then she would make me suck whoever she wanted. Or sometimes she would remove the toy and have a friend fuck my ass. Sometimes she even made me hump her leg. It was a lot of fun. Heck, she even made me eat from a dog bowl and lay on the floor. I had to wear a collar at all times and at night I'd be sleeping on the floor while she slept on the bed."

"It sounds a little degrading..."

"Very degrading, humiliating, emasculating, pick a word. But that's what makes it feel so freeing. You spent all this time working. Kids, responsibility, a thousand thoughts you get to shove aside as you create this space between you and your dom. Worrying about everything takes its place in the backseat, and you just focus entirely on pleasing."

"That last part sounds better, but I don't want to hump your leg or anything."

Samuel laughed.

"I didn't think you would. But it doesn't have to be degrading. Roleplay can be very nurturing depending on what we outline," He said slowly. "But you want to be a spectacle. The center of attention without needing to speak or to put on a show. The way Rachel would do it, well she was more of a kitten...."

I leaned over and kissed him, feeling his raw body against mine.

"Tell me everything," I said.

****

"You weren't kidding, Sammy," I heard a voice say. "This is one impossibly hot MILF."

I heard Samuel speaking above me as he led me into the room.

"Avery, hearing you speak makes it hard to believe you earn a living using your words," Samuel said.

After hours of hemming and hawing, I'd decided to simply walk into the room wearing a collar with a heart shaped lock. Underneath I wore absolutely nothing. My large breasts seemed to draw in the eyes of everyone in the room, as if an audible gasp escaped each mouth with my entrance. My hair had been done up into a stylish ponytail with two playful black ears hidden inside the long locks. I had spent hours in front of the mirror making myself look perfect. My entire body was on display, my face burning red in front of so many eyes. Involuntarily, I clutched my legs together, the small tuft of pubic hair all that was visible of my vagina.

Even after talking over everything, every option and details for hours, with Samuel clarifying and leading, I still couldn't believe I was doing this. My only condition had been that he not let me out of this easily. I knew I would be nervous - not this nervous, but enough that every nerve in my body could betray the more baser needs simmering beneath the surface. It was one thing to imagine myself walking naked into a room full of strangers, another to actual step out into the spotlight completely naked, a depraved sexual plaything for an entire party.

Only every inch of me was perfect - or at least that's how I imagined myself. My nipples, hard and exposed. My pussy shaved to the scantest trace of hair just above my lips. And best of all, my tail, a vibrating butt plug delicately pushed up my ass by my new lover as my husband watched, touching himself.

I had insisted on trying anal, despite Samuel's cautions about going to far into the deep end. There seemed no sense in becoming half a slut. I imagined that the faint buzzing sound of the toy could be heard through the room, but maybe it was just banging around in my brain as the sensation caused my pussy to squirm and drip with anticipation.

I couldn't bring myself to look in the eyes of everyone in the room and demurely hid my eyes against Samuel's shoulder.

"Any time you want to back out," Samuel said. "But it might be easier for you to get down on all fours."

I obeyed, surprised at how easy it was once I couldn't make eye contact. I kept my face towards the ground, following Samuel's feet, my knees aching a little as I made my way across the floor. I knew from our conversation that the room was filled with friends of Samuel and Rachel that he could personally vouch for, though all were strangers to me.

I'd told him I wanted everything, every type of experience I could earn.

He said I would have to start by chasing a light around.

It seemed so silly at first, scampering after the light like an animal. But as I made my way across the room I understood exactly what Samuel was making me do. I wasn't thinking, not about all of the eyes following me, nor the bodies closing in.

I kept my focus the best that I could, trying to do a singular task, no matter how stupid, as the crowd went around talking, acting nonchalantly, as if there wasn't a nude woman in the middle of the living room. My pink tail bounced back and forward, all over my ass as I essentially moved around in a circle, slowly showing off to the crowd.

He stopped showing the light, and suddenly I could hear the voices.

"That's my kind of pussy."

"God she's sexy," I heard a woman say.

"Here kitty, kitty."

"Come on, Samuel, give us a turn," a man whined.

"Does she do any tricks?"

Then one voice, cutting through the rest, my master, the man who put the collar on me and took me from my husband.

"Follow the light, kitten," He said. "Be sure to pet her and tell her what a good girl she's being."

Samuel directed the light to take a lap around the living room. Though I did my best to focus, I did glance up now and then, seeing a bit of the spectacle I was putting on. He first directed me towards a lone chair where Billy was sitting uncomfortably, acting as though his cock wasn't straining against the fabric. The light went up his chest, and I moved up, my tits brushing against him.

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"Go have fun, honey," my husband said.

"Wait a second," A woman next to him said. "This is your wife?"

"Yes..."

"She has quite the indulgent man," She said. "I wish my husband would let us go this far."

The woman was around my age, long, dark red hair, pouty lips, large breasts shoved up and barely contained in her red dress. She leaned over me, and I got up on my knees. I could see her nipples, puffy against her black bra, straining against the fabric.

She held me by the neck, almost petting my hair as she pushed me into her cleavage. I moved back and forth and remembering my role, stuck out my tongue, licking a little as she pulled down her top. Just barely exposed were her nipples, each with a barbell piercing.

I nuzzled her, my mouth moving back and forward as I motorboated her. She gave an infectious smile, then gently laid me down until I was back on all fours.

"You're doing great, kitty," She cooed. "Have fun."

I made a lap around the room, only to have a crowd come to me, gathering around as I crawled around, allowing hands all over my body. Most men grabbed at my nipples, pinching too hard on my tits. More than a few slaps hit my ass, mostly playful, though some hard enough to smart. A couple took turns stroking my hair. I tried to identify faces, but mostly I just saw the legs of each person as they caressed over my body, stroking me, petting my bottom, pulling on my tail. I let out my best purr, my whole body excited by the attention.

All the while I ate up their lavish praise, proud of myself for pleasing so many in my new role.

"What a fuckable ass! Can I trade places with the toy?"

"I call dibs on her face."

"There are no dibs, dude, come on, it's up to her husband."

"No way, he's over there in that chair, just watching."

"Really? Oh wow, he's already stroking himself."

"Oh yeah, apparently he's got some sort of cuckold thing going on with Samuel."

"That horn dog, at least he's sharing."

"Come over here, kitty, there's a good girl."

"She's so obedient. Did you say this was her first time?"

"Oh yeah, Samuel wants us to be gentle. But it's so hard not to just grab her by the waist and drive myself inside of her."

"Look at how she's responding, she loves this."

"Hold on a second, I want to pet her before you boys turn her into a Jackson Pollock painting.

A woman's fingers, the redhead from earlier, working their way in between my legs, prying my thighs apart. She searched, her index finger rubbing my clit, stroking me as I moaned. I closed my eyes, their hands all over every inch of me, concentrating only on the woman softly petting my clit.

"Do you like this, kitty?"

I murmured my approval.

"God, this is such a sexy fantasy you have," She said. "Later when you are out of your sub space, I'll have to find out all your secrets."

She started moving her hand a little faster, rubbing circles around my most sensitive space. She moved her finger further down, finding my lips parting so naturally for her. I spread my legs, adjusting myself as she started fingering me. The sensation almost filled me completely. It felt like I was already getting it from both ends, the vibrating butt plug tail pushing against her finger from the inside, working together to use me.

"What a tight pussy she has."

"I'm sure glad your finger is getting some... Share, Danielle!"

"Oh I'm pretty sure she likes this just fine," Danielle said.

She moved deeper inside of me and with a gasp I started making a sound remarkably like purring. She was gentle, her fingers exploring inside of me, her other hand reaching towards my clit, rubbing it as she fingered me.

"You're close, aren't you?"

I nodded, meeting her wide, eager eyes.

"I want you to cum for me," She said, her hand pistoning in and out of me, my whole body following the flow of her desire.

"But first, I want to hear you give me a meow."

I shook my head. It was something I didn't know that I could do. Samuel had dismissed it as not being an issue. But here was this woman, wanting me to sound so stupid when I was feeling the sexiest I'd ever been.

"I promise I won't think it's silly," Danielle asked. "Please, I think it will sound so sexy."

I gave the smallest, quietest meow.

She beamed at me.

"You can cum now, baby, that's it, work back and forth on my fingers. This whole room is going to fuck you, honey. They all think you are just being so sexy right now, and they can't wait to fill you full of cum. They are going to-"

I had my first orgasm.

"Oh, kitty is having her first cummy! Her whole body is shaking... look at that."

Her fingers came out of me as I finished, my whole body grinding against the floor in ecstasy. The crowd pulled back a little as I regained a bit of composure. I heard Samuel bark above the crowd.

"Play with the light, kitty. It's someone else's turn."

With a moment's hesitation, I looked up at my new lover, who gave me a gentle peck on the lips. Then the light turned on again, and I found it going up the legs of a larger man. He seemed so in shape, muscles all over his body. The dot stopped right on his waist, and like a good little house pet, I nuzzled my nose against him, feeling a large bulge. The thickness of the rod moved back and forth. He adjusted, his dark hands unbuttoning his pants and pulling out my first big black cock.

I didn't know what to do at first. His thing was even bigger than Samuel's, and certainly well above what my husband offered. I batted at it playfully, my hand gently slapping his thick head aside. He smiled and grabbed me by the hair, gently pulling me towards him. I was face to face with his monster cock, unsure of how I could take it in my mouth.

He didn't give me much of a choice. He guided himself in slowly, letting my mouth engulf the thing. I pulled away and started licking up and down the shaft like a kitten. I slobbered all over every inch, coating it with my saliva. He grabbed me by the hair and moved me towards him, this time my mouth stretching to take more of him past my teeth. His head barely fit, and I found myself stroking desperately at his member as I tried to get him off.

Several times I choked, several times I gagged, but I kept sucking, trying to take more and more. And just when I thought I couldn't take any more, another hand grabbed my head. I opened my eyes, tears welling up from the effort, and swallowed before I even looked at the second dick.

My hand still rested on the black cock, giving a tug or two here and there as I switched my focus. This one fit inside of my mouth easily, and I gulped greedily, letting the man push himself out of my mouth. Only when he pulled out after solid minutes of fucking my face did I get any sort of description of the tool using my lips.

He was smaller than Samuel, still larger than my husband. And for a short second, I began to wonder exactly how many men had bigger cocks than my husband.

Another hand grabbed my face, turning me around in a circle as I sucked another stranger. This one uncircumsized, growing rapidly in my mouth as I swallowed it. I found myself with two cocks in each hand, my mouth being taken again and again as a circle of four or maybe even five guys took turns with me. Every now and then I tried to look up, to flash my big cock hungry eyes as the men used me as they liked. But in the heat of the moment, most became just faceless objects, pieces of flesh for me to please.

Spit, salvia, and pre-cum dripped down my chin from the effort I made. My entire being transformed into an animalistic lust. I sucked as long as I could, paused to take a breath, then the man would back off only to have the next guy grab my head, my hair, whatever they could, positioning me to suck the next one. Never did I think it was too much or too hard. Not even as their dicks choked me, not as I spurted out coughs, nearly retching with effort. I simply wanted more. I sucked, stroked, licked and slurped up each man, feeling their dicks pressing up against my cheeks, rubbing along my face as each of the vied for my attention.

I could see on occasion Samuel working his way in and out of the mix, as if checking on me. He didn't open his fly for a turn. He seemed more interested in my pleasure. He needn't have worried. I was dripping with lust. Then, in an impulsive moment, I grabbed two heads, placing the long white cocks almost together, their heads touching as I stretched out my lips, taking both of them for a single glorious moment. If they minded, neither said anything, and Samuel certainly seemed satisfied that I was truly enjoying myself.

"Wow..."

"I can't believe how fucking eager this kitten is..."

"She nearly swallowed half of Michael..."

"Half of Michael would split me in two," Dannielle said.

"Oh Jesus, the way she worked that tongue..."

"That's it, kitty, take that fucking dick, swallow it all."

"Good girl, who's a good girl, such a good little slut we have here."

"Oh god, I'm close..."

"Not yet man..."

"Fuck she just feels so good."

"Cum on her face."

"Fuck it, I'm first."

The warm spurt hit the side of my head, spreading down from my temple, dripping down the side of my nose, and cheek.

I laughed out loud, overcome with emotion, unable to truly process exactly what was happening to me. The semen keep striking the left side of my face, giving me the first facial of my life. I couldn't believe how hot it was, how hot I was at that moment. I wanted it to stay plastered on me, branding me a whore.

The liquid dripped down my chin and onto my breasts. I took my finger and in the single most slutty act I could imagine, scooped up a bit of cum covering my breasts and sucked it clean from my finger.

I didn't have much time to admire it. The cock I was stroking in my right hand started to erupt on the other side of my face. I kept sucking, closing my eyes as the semen hit me across the forehead. Some of it stuck to my eyelashes, my whole face a dripping mess of saliva and cum. By the time another cock moved in front of my face, I barely noticed the spray of cum hitting my nose and open mouth. I swallowed what I could, but most of it decorated me like a used up porn star in the final scene.

I counted three loads spread across my face and tits, those men taking almost simultaneous turns to paint me in cum. I couldn't help but notice that the first man I sucked, with the impossibly thick cock hadn't finished on my face. Part of me wondered if Samuel had engineered it so this man would be the one to fill me completely, to show me what a truly hung man would do inside of my pussy.

A mix of excitement and nervousness rode through my body as I looked around the room for him.

I looked around wildly. Not quite sure what was happening as I stared cock-eyed around the room, my face a dripping mess. As the three men backed away, relaxing in their refractory period, I squinted through the combined leavings of lust to see my husband, staring right at me, his hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

I had an idea.

My voice sounded so strange after such a long time of sucking man after man in silence. I croaked out the words, my mouth and lips plastered, my tongue tasting the salty, sweet semen coated all over my body. I had involuntarily swallowed some of it. The rest I let myself wear as though a prize, a badge of accomplishment for my husband to see.

But I wanted to do more than see.

"Clean me up, hubbie," The words came out quickly, almost silently.

"What did she say?" A voice said.

I tried again.

"Clean up my face. All of your friends made such a mess on me."

Billy shot up almost instantly, stuffing his stiffy back into his pants. He disappeared for a second, and then came back with a hand towel, nearly sprinting up to me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said. "But you won't be needing that."

He looked at me wide-eyed, mouth agape as the realization slapped him across the face.

"Give your wife a kiss," I said, moving towards him.

If he resisted, if any part of him didn't want this, he certainly didn't show it.

I leaned in and kissed him, my tongue still coated in cum, twirling around in his mouth. He could taste not just one, but three different men on me, and neither of us could tell which one I mixed into his mouth as our lips met.

He closed his eyes, and I reached down. My cum covered hands touching his dick just briefly, feeling how hard my husband was at watching his wife violated in the most depraved display of sexual submission.

"You love this, don't you?" I said.

All he could do was moan.

"You want more, don't you?" I asked.

"Please..."

"Go find me the biggest cock in the room..." I said. "And ask if you can put it into your wife's pussy."

He looked at me for a second, both of us so unsure, so surprised at how suddenly I found my speech. It was as if being on display, degrading myself as a kitty, putting on such a lurid performance had eroded any boundaries left blocking my brain from articulating everything I now wanted, now needed out of this experience.