Valentine's Day Cuckold: Pet Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him no time at all to return, leading the large black dick right back to me. I took a deep breath, for the first time noticing the person attached to the stereotypical fantasy. He had a perfectly shaved head, a thin goatee, huge muscles, but soft features that contrasted with the context of our meeting. He moved toward me, and I lay down on my back.

My legs spread easily apart as I readied myself to be impaled on his thick member.

"Hold on," I said. "I don't think I can do both..."

I reached down and pulled the butt plug out of my ass, tossing it aside, wondering if that even mattered.

"I'm sorry, you're just so big," I said. "It's my first..."

"Big black cock?" He smiled.

"Um... yeah..." I said shly.

"Don't worry. You aren't my first desperate white bitch."

"Fuck that's hot."

I knew I shouldn't be turned on by this stranger calling me a bitch, but something inside of me was firing on all cylinders. Anything anyone called me would have sent a rush of excitement through my body.

Billy sat next to me, his pants now removed. His dick, even rock hard, looked like a miniature pale version of the mammoth thing in front of me. The man stroked that beautiful black cock, straining to let every ounce of blood run through those veins. He aligned himself with me, spreading my legs...

"Wait..." I said, as his head brushed against my pussy lips. "Did he ask if he could put it it inside."

"No..." The man said, confused.

"Please," I said. "Please make him put it inside me. Can't you see how bad he wants to touch a big black cock?"

"I guess he can touch it..."

"Judith, I..." Billy started.

"Do it, honey, put it inside me. If you want me fucked bad enough, you will."

He didn't even look away. He grabbed the cock gingerly, trying to avoid eye contact with the man as he aligned the head with my lips. I was so wet watching the scene unfold in front of the room; I knew I could take anything. Still, my pussy resisted at first. I took a deep breath, my whole body shaking as my husband guided the head of that black monster inside of me.

"Oh fuck, slow down, slow down."

He stopped, letting my pussy stretch and get used to the massive object inside me. My husband let go of his dick as it disappeared inside of me, every inch filling me up more than I ever imagined I could take.

My whole body convulsed with pleasure and pain, every slow stroke that he made inside of me sent a shudder up my spine. I wrapped my legs around him, my fingers clawing at his strong back as he pushed himself in and out of me. Every time taking every square centimeter of my pussy and pounding it full of pleasure.

"Oh God, oh god fuck me."

"Do you like that?"

"Fuck yes, it feels so good."

"Your husband doesn't have anything like that black dick, does he?"

"No, his is nothing like yours."

"I can see that," He looked over my shoulder at Billy, furiously stroking his dick. "He likes watching his woman be bred by big black dicks."

"Oh fuck..." I said, losing myself in lust.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes..."

"Cum for me," He said.

His hands were wrapped around me. His cock pistoning in and out of me, thankfully not too deep. I couldn't help but let out of a screaming whine of pleasure, almost hyperventilating with pleasure as he drove in and out of me.

He pulled out for a second to my protest.

"NO! No no no, fuck me!"

He laughed a little and teased me, slapping my pussy with that thick cock before driving it back into me. My legs curled around my head as he grabbed me by my calves, pushing my knees up until my thighs were pressing up against my breasts. He grabbed down, his powerful hands squeezing my ass, the one part of me not drenched in drying cum. He worked himself inside of me deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!"

"He's fucking you better than me, isn't he?" Billy asked.

But Billy wasn't discouraged, if anything this was driving him to masturbate with more fervor.

"It's just so much bigger... oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming!"

Every inch of me rocked back and forth with his cock. He was so huge it was almost as if my pussy was trying to clench and force him out of me. I thrashed back and forth, my whole body ravished with pleasure, my pussy sore from being stretched to its limit and then fucked.

My eyes fluttered and rolled back into my head, my body a puddle of lust and cum.

He kept pounding me, my pussy started to ache from the abuse. I gritted my teeth, trying to take it, trying to let him finish without a word of protest, but I couldn't make it anymore.

"Please, finish."

"Where do you want me to nut?" He asked Billy.

"Cum inside of her," My husband said.

"Your call," He said. "You hear that honey, your husband wants me to spend my load inside of you. He wants cum running out of your pussy, how does that make you feel?"

"So hot.." I said. "I think I'm going to cum again..."

I didn't. By the time I felt my pussy tingling, reaching towards the point of no return, he was finished, slowing to a near stop as his cum shot inside of my pussy. Warm semen spread all inside of me, and I reached down my hand in desperation, playing with my pussy as he spent the rest of his load inside of me.

He pulled out, the head of his dick still dripping a little semen.

I had another idea. Though I wondered if it was too far, I couldn't help myself. I blurted the words out.

"Taste it honey! Right from the source, suck him clean," I ordered.

"Wha..."

Billy looked at the man.

"Go ahead, I guess," He said gruffly.

Billy looked back at me. I nodded. He bent over me, his body brushing against the dried cum spreading all over my body, crooking his head in the most awkward position as he gingerly stuck out his tongue.

But the man didn't let him off with just tasting that big off-pink colored head.

He grabbed Billy by the back of the head, forcing about half of his cock down his throat. Billy spurted and coughed, pulled back away and then opened his mouth again, willingly receiving his big black dick as it deflated in his mouth. He sucked back and forth for a moment before the man withdrew.

He slapped Billy's face with the head of his prick.

"That's all you get for now," He said.

I was a mess. My face, my tits, even all the way down to my belly button, sticky and slick with cum. My pussy still seemed spread open, as if there would be a permanent gaping hole where I had been so roughly drilled by this stranger. A puddle of cum collected underneath me, showing the entire party what a cuckold my husband was, what a slut I had become.

But there was one more thing I wanted to do. One last slutty act that would forever brand me as the type of woman who would do anything to cum. And my pussy, though sore and used from being fucked two days in a row by two different men, still wanted more.

"Samuel!"

He was next to me in an instant. His demeanor one of complete control, as if hosting a wild sex party was completely normal. As I looked around the room, I could see many of the guests had broken off into pairs. Danielle, the girl who had fingered me earlier, was bouncing up and down on her lover's dick, screaming in pleasure, her breasts, outfitted with those two remarkable nipple rings, rocking with her body as she rode him.

"What do you need?"

"Tell me I'm beautiful," I said.

"You already know what I think..." Samuel said softly. "And like everyone else in the room, I'm just waiting for my chance to fuck that beautiful woman."

"Take my ass..."

"You're ready?" He said.

"Be the first, Samuel..."

"Is that okay?"

He looked at Billy.

"Sure if you can fit..."

"I want both of you," I said.

"Better if I go first... here like this, on your hands and knees..."

I moved up, getting into doggie style, feeling more cum falling out of my pussy with every motion.

"Are you ready?"

I heard him getting into position, looking back to see Samuel stroking that big, beautiful cock. His hand reached out and pushed into my tight little ass hole. I couldn't believe before today I had never even experienced any sort of anal simulation, but already since the butt plug had been removed from my virgin ass something seemed missing.

I didn't quite understand what exactly had snapped in me. The floodgates had finally given way, letting every last longing impulse and lustful desire overcome even the sensation of pain. Not that there was any as he slowly pushed his finger inside of me. He pulled it out again, squeezing lube on it, then put his index finger back in.

He moved closer to me, his hands gripping my thighs gently, yet firm enough to pull me towards him. I couldn't look. I stared down at the ground, anticipating pain and determined to take it, to take all of them, to please him better than the most desperate whore or groupie. I didn't just want to be his anal slut; I was going to like it. I wanted him to take my virginity, and for him to know that he had fulfilled one of my darkest, deepest desires.

The head of his cock tickled up the part of my ass, finding exactly the right spot. I didn't see how it would fit. My body didn't either. There was resistance, a sort of pushback from my sphincter that stopped him from just putting it in all the way. I took a deep breath and spread my ass with one of my hands.

Then I felt myself open.

My asshole seemed to be burning at first. I let out a loud scream.

"Oh God, pull it out!"

"Hold on - "

He let it stay inside me for a minute, not pushing, not making me take any more than that oversized pink head. I struggled to breathe, thrashing around violently so that I drew away from him. I heard a loud pop as he pulled out of me, and the pain of him so suddenly exiting my butt hole hurt worse than entering. I gave out another cry, burying my head in the carpet, abashedly ashamed at being unable to take Samuel in this final act of submission.

"Do you want to stop?" Samuel said.

"No, no," I said. "I need this, I need to have you, Samuel."

"You have me already, but this might be too soon. Most of the time it's hard for anyone to go from their first toy to a real cock."

"I need it, Samuel. I need dick in my ass. I need to be used in every way a slut gets used."

"I'll go slow. It's going to hurt a little bit at first... it will get better if you relax and play with yourself."

"Okay."

This time as he entered me, I worked my hand around in circles on my pussy, tickling myself in just the right way. I went through the old familiar patterns I had worn into my sexual sensations since first learning to masturbate. This time, though it hurt as he first pushed his way in; it wasn't more than I could bear.

I even started to feel a small amount of pleasure on each end.

"Are you okay"

"More..."

It was all I could say.

"Are you sure?"

"Just fuck me, Samuel! Fuck my ass and don't stop until you cum in it."

It seemed like he was pounding into me, fucking me as hard as my ass could take. But I knew he was also being gentle, taking his time, never pulling all the way out or all the way in as he worked his way towards my pleasure.

It was almost as if my ass was directly connected to my pussy. He was fucking me, more thoroughly than I had ever been used for, and I was loving it.

"Oh God, you feel so fucking good. But it's so fucking big. Do I feel good?"

"You're so fucking tight. I've never taken a girl's anal virginity. It feels so incredible."

"Oh God, Samuel I want more."

"What do you want? "

"You know what I want. I want my husband's cock," I looked at Billy through labored breaths of pleasure. "I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy."

"Billy get over here,"

Samuel gave a few directions, and we made our adjustments. The first few times, Billy did not quite line up exactly the right way. It was sort of weird, and I did my best not to get impatient. Billy had taken a position underneath me, holding onto my hips, and almost causing Samuel to slide out of me as he aligned himself. Samuel sort of lowered me down as I breathed heavily, feeling the head of my husband near my other entrance.

In my head, I imagined that the two of them were rubbing their cocks against each other as they found their way inside of me.

Even though Billy usually did not fill me up, now it was almost overwhelming with Samuel's large cock on the other end. The both of them combined to stretch me, almost to my limit. Neither of them could really move much. Certainly not at the same time. Billy was like a jackrabbit, moving in and out of me so fast. Samuel just let his cock fill up my virgin hole, letting me adjust as they both fucked me.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how they are double teaming her."

"She's such a slut. I love her."

"Can you believe her husband is fucking her after Michael came inside her?"

"I can't believe he sucked Michael's cock!"

I couldn't believe how many people were watching me take my first penetration. Both men took their turns at me, rocking me back and forth, bouncing me back from cock to cock. Samuel went slower, using me only to keep himself hard and inside me. The main event seemed to be Billy, who could barely control himself as he worked his cock faster and faster.

"Oh my God you both feel so good inside of me!"

As they both moved, they could barely fit. Samuel's much bigger cock stretched me out, making me both believe that I couldn't take another stroke and that the next pump was going to bring me to the very brink of ecstasy.

"Can you feel all that cum inside of me honey?" I asked.

"Oh God yes, it's so warm," Bill said.

"That's because a man was just fucking your wife's pussy. His big black dick stretched me out so much. I don't know how I even fit it."

"Did you like fucking him?" My husband asked.

"I loved fucking him," I said. "And I love fucking you too. I love that you can feel that cum still inside of me. "

"Oh God, you're so wet, I've never felt so excited, I'm about to cum," Billy grunted.

"Cum inside of me. Mix your cum with his. I don't want to be able to tell which cum belongs to that big black dick and which belongs to my husband."

As he started to orgasm, so did I. My whole body shook between the two of them. My hips grinded into both of them. My poor abused body, unconscious of how much it ached, of the soreness in both of my holes, organically drove itself deeper and deeper on each of those cocks.

My husband let out a gasp as he filled my used pussy with his cum. And just the thought of being filled with two men, being used one right after the other was almost too much for my mind. My senses overloaded with ecstasy as Billy spent his seed inside of me, reclaiming me from the group.

But he couldn't keep going, bringing me so tantalizingly close to another orgasm as he pulled out. The sound of their cum dripping down, the feeling of it soaking my thighs, splashing down on the floor brought me to the edge of desperation.

"Oh God honey, I'm so close. Lick my pussy."

Somehow he managed to squirm underneath both Samuel and I, putting his mouth up to my dripping wet pussy. If it bothered him that he was licking up a mixture of semen both his own and some stranger's; it didn't affect his performance. He licked my pussy like it was the last time he would ever taste a woman. Samuel increased his effort as he did, his large dick working its way to a steady rhythm inside my tight little ass hole.

I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Samuel, keep going."

"You feel so good. I wish I could take all day inside your ass."

Another orgasm rocked my body, softer, gentler, this time as a result of my husband's delicate tongue working its way around my engorged and desperate clit. My head rolled back, looking at the scene behind me. My husband desperately slurped at my pussy, cum running down his chin, while his best friend reamed my ass with every ounce of energy.

I let out a small moan.

And then it started to hurt. My vagina had entered its refractory phrase after too many orgasms, one right after the other. I was satisfied, but I needed more. I needed cum in my last hole to brand me. To mark me as a slut. To please Samuel for the way that he had finally taken me, taken my husband, and made us both his little pets.

"Cum in me," I said, the desperation seeping into my voice. "Please cum in me. I can't take much more."

"I can stop," Samuel said.

"No," I said panting as he fucked me. "I need your cum. I need you to take me."

"Are you sure?"

"Just fucking cum in me already, I don't care how hard you fuck my tight little ass. Fuck it. Just use me, just cum, just cum, just cum."

I repeated it over and over and over again as he drove his way harder and harder into me. He grabbed me by the waist, pumping faster and faster, for the first time, without regard to my feelings. I gave out a whimper, every inch of me sore and used, and in that moment I didn't even want a tongue touching my pussy.

"Billy, lick his balls,"

I knew that he obeyed from the reaction from Samuel, who let out a loud gasp of surprise and excitement. I couldn't believe what a bisexual sub my husband had become, his lips tugging tenderly at his best friends sack, even licking up the base of his shaft as Samuel drove his way into his wife's virgin ass hole.

I couldn't believe what I had become. How I had fulfilled my innermost desires, creating the forbidden porn that I watched only in secret. Reality and fantasy came to life as my husband turned into a cuckold, a man willing to do anything to let his wife get fucked and dominated in front of him.

"Oh my god just fucking... just fucking cum! Cum in me, please, I'll do anything, Samuel just cum in me cum."

He slammed into me one last time, my whole body shaking with the force of it. Then I felt his warm juice entering my last hole. It flooded inside of me, joining the other fluids all covering my face, my tits, my pussy. Something about that last feeling of submission brought me around for one more time.

He didn't pull out. He let his cock spurt, and my tight little hole felt every inch of his cock inside of me as he shot round after round inside of me.

I reached down and touched my pussy, gingerly working my clit until my whole body started shaking weakly with one final orgasm.

Taking his cock out almost hurt worse than when he put it in, but it didn't matter. I was thoroughly satisfied.. I got up from the doggystyle position, and looked down at my husband laying on the carpet. Cum had dripped down from my pussy and my ass all over his face, making him look just like I did after those guys take a turn fucking my face.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" My husband asked, his face covered in cum, only a little bit of it his own.

"Oh God, yes."

"Thank you for giving me everything this Valentine's Day," I said, beaming.

My whole body was a mess, my pussy, aching, my ass hole dripping Samuel's cum. Every orifice, every bare area of my body displayed me as a slut in front of this room full of strangers. Yet somehow, despite needing a break, I was already thinking of how my husband would have to clean me off, inch by inch with his desperate tongue.