Valentine's Day Disaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went upstairs, and it was my good fortune to find Jenny working in the kitchen, trying to rustle up something for dinner.

"Jenny, Carol and I are going to go upstairs and tell your mother that we're going next door to have sex. She was consoling a horny friend, I'll be doing the same thing. Ten minutes after we walk out the door, I want you charge out the back door and come running over to Carol's to bust us up. You have to be convincing for your mother."

"Are you crazy?" Jenny demanded. "You can't do that to Mom. It will kill her."

"She did it to me, and so far she's only killed poor George. No, she has to feel my pain in order to understand. Come on, Carol, let's go up." We started up the stairs with Jenny right behind us like an avenging angel. Lauri was still using the guest room, she still couldn't bear to enter the room where it had happened.

We stood at the open door. "Lauri, Carol has been telling me that she hasn't been with a man since her divorce, and it's been years. I'm going to take her next door and we're going to have sex, so she can get some relief from her frustration. I'm telling you this because I want to be open and honest with you. Come on, Carol, let's go get it on."

Lauri looked at us with eyes wide and mouth in a silent scream. I took Carol's hand and led her back down the stairs.

Lauri found her voice. "You bastard!" she screamed.

Jenny ran into the room to try to comfort her. I don't know what she said, but it didn't work. As we walked across the driveway to Carol's house I heard Lauri scream, "That sonofabitch. How could he?"

We went in the back door, into Carol's kitchen. She turned and put her arms around me and hugged me, then planted a passionate wet kiss on my lips. "I can't believe you did it," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "I've hoped for this for so long."

I gently pushed her away. "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait longer. Can you make us some coffee, or better still, do you have a couple of beers? We need to sit and I need to explain."

She looked at me like I had punched her. "Okaaaay," she drawled slowly. "Two beers, and this better be good, Buster. I don't appreciate being used, and I certainly don't like being set up and then let down"

"I understand, and I'm sorry. But if I'm to keep Jenny in my life, I have to do it this way. I want her to see us sitting and talking and not doing anything else. In fact, let's prove it to her." I pulled out my phone and started a video recording of us sitting and doing nothing. The microphone was turned off, so our conversation would not be recorded.

"What I'd like to do is this," I told her. "I'd like for Jenny to see us sitting here visiting like old friends. I'll offer her the video so she can see we've been good. I will tell her that I want her mother to think we're fucking like rabbits, so she can find out what it's feels like to be on the other end of the deal. Then, when Jenny goes back next door satisfied that we're being chaste, I would like to take you upstairs and give you some pleasure. I think we need to refrain from intercourse for now, but there are many other ways to give pleasure," and I wagged my tongue at her, "and I hope to leave you with a smile on your face. Do you think that would work for you?"

"Well, I'm always happy to have some pleasure. Assuming that you know what to do with that tongue, that should be just fine. Although I have go tell you that I think what you describe is a distinction without a difference. If I were Lauri, I think that for you to have your face buried in somebody's pussy is just as serious a matter as having your cock buried there. But if that works for you, I'll take it."

"I just want to be able to look Jenny in the eye and tell her that I haven't fucked you. For the rest, we can be vague."

Just then Jenny came charging in the back door with a full head of steam and murder in her eye. When she saw us sitting at the kitchen table sipping beer she cooled off a bit. I smiled at her, and offered her a beer, "If Carol has another one."

"Dad, what the hell are you doing? You can't play with Mom's emotions this way. She's about to jump out the upstairs window."

"Jenny, I want you to know that Carol and I are not going to have sex. Today. But I want your mother to experience what I have experienced. Call me selfish. I'm sure I am. But that's how it is. You can tell her whatever you want. I don't want her to jump out the window. But I think she's only been feeling her pain, and I want her to feel my pain."

"What, you think somehow her pain isn't enough? Dad, she's tormented. She's on the edge of hysterical every minute of the day, and she hardly sleeps at night."

"Not my fault. Not my doing. You should go home now. Carol and I have some getting acquainted to accomplish. But know one thing. I love you, without reservation, and I am grateful for you."

"Dad, there's something ..."

She stopped there, looked back and forth between Carol and me, then turned toward the door. She was one unhappy daughter as she walked out. What had been the perfect family with the perfect loving parents had taken a sharp turn off a cliff, and she had been an unhappy passenger.

"Carol, I'd like to kiss you now," I said, taking my attractive neighbor in my arms.

The kiss was like a good drive off the tee. Long and hard. When we finally separated she looked in my eyes searchingly and asked, "You said we aren't going to have sex. Just what do you have in mind to satisfy my carnal needs?"

"I'm feeling very oral right now. How about if we go up and I give you a good whipping with my tongue. You can reciprocate if you are so inclined."

She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. Our two houses did not have identical floor plans, but they were close enough that it seemed familiar. She led me into her bedroom and we kissed again. Then I led her to the bed, she sat, then lay down across the mattress, and I gently and as romantically as I could pulled her pants off. Panties next. I knelt next to the bed, head between her knees, then leaned forward and went to work on her inner thighs and her cooch. She was embarrassed that she had not groomed herself down there - she had not needed to for 13 years, "Next time you see me there, I'll be tidied up," she promised.

"I don't care about that," I said between licks. I must have been hitting the right spots, because she began to squirm. The more she squirmed, the more inspired I became. Tongue and lips worked together to massage, tickle, suck and slather her most sensitive parts. When her legs closed and clamped my head like a vise, I knew I had hit paydirt, She moaned and twisted and then finally cried out in painful ecstasy. I kept it up long enough to get her off one more time, then pulled my head up and smiled at her.

"Brian, that was wonderful. It has been so long since I have felt the touch of someone other than my own hands and toys, this took my breath away. I know some women like to kiss after that, but I guess I'm not that modern. I will, however, return the favor if you'd like."

"I would like that," I replied, helping her up to a sitting position. She fumbled with my belt and got my pants open, then pushed them down. The next thing I knew her mouth was on my very hard cock, and she was working on it with great skill.

Our session ended with a spurt, and after a warm hug I went into her bathroom to wash up, then excused myself to go home. "Carol, I don't know what I'm doing, these days, and I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow, let alone a week from now. But I enjoyed our time together, and I will look forward to the possibility of a next time. But to be honest, I can make you no promises."

"I understand. And I won't pressure you one way or the other. Just know my bedroom door is open and I am willing. But the very last thing I want to do is to damage your marriage any worse than has already been done."

With that I made a hasty exit, and went home.

I overcame my temptation to go down and hide in the basement, and walked upstairs to the room where Lauri had been staying. As I came through the door I was greeted by two sets of angry eyes. Jennifer had clearly chosen sides this time. Lauri's eyes were red from crying, as well as fiercely angry.

"Have fun, Dad?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, my time next door was enjoyable. Not the same as making love to a loving wife, but enjoyable."

"Did you have sex with her?" Lauri asked.

"We fooled around. We did not have intercourse. More like mutual masturbation, I'd say. I'll not be more descriptive. So, Lauri, how does it feel?"

"It feels like I've been stabbed in the back."

"Are you angry? Are you hurt? Are you confused?"

"Of course she is, Dad. I've never known you to do anything to intentionally hurt Mom."

"I want to hear it from you, Lauri. Same question. Angry, hurt, confused?"

"Yes. All of that, and more. Lost. Like everything I have ever known about you, about us, was wrong."

"Good. That's what I was going for. That's how I've been feeling since Jenny sat me down on the bench out back and told me what had happened."

"Brian, I never set out purposely to hurt you. You weren't supposed to know, and you wouldn't have been hurt. You did this just to hurt me."

"I haven't been doing it for five years, either. And Carol isn't your best friend. But I get what you are saying. Maybe it matters which side one is on. The only reason I wanted to hurt you, as you say it, is so you can understand how I've been feeling since that day. And maybe we got close to that. You described how I've felt very well."

"Are you going to keep going next door?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know. Carol really was desperate for some release, and we accomplished that. I told her I simply don't know what lies ahead."

"There's something I never told either of you - never told anybody," Carol said. "It didn't seem like it really would make any difference, but now I think I need to get it off my chest. George didn't have his heart attack from strenuous activity in bed. I didn't fuck him to death, as you have so crudely put it. We had not started anything, and I told him this would be the last time. I could not keep doing it. And I planned to come clean and tell you about it the whole thing. George grabbed his chest. At first I thought he was clowning around, but then he was gasping for air and I realized something was wrong. I tried to help him but I didn't know what to do. And then he was dead. I tried CPR but it was no use. Ever since I've been wondering if I was to blame for killing him because of what I told him. But in my rational moments I know that isn't true, that it must have been his time, whatever that means."

Jenny and I just looked at her. I don't know what Jenny was thinking, but my first thought was "how terrible!" I wanted to reassure her that it wasn't her fault. Then I remembered that the whole damned situation was her fault, and George's. My next thought was "How convenient. The only witness who can confirm her story is dead."

I noticed that Jenny was starting to fidget. She looked nervous.

Trying to be rational for a moment I told Lauri, "Obviously George had cardiac disease. If he hadn't died at that moment he would have died some other time soon. It probably wasn't what you told him, it was probably the strain of climbing the stairs to the bedroom. Our bedroom. Or, I guess our former bedroom." I just couldn't resist turning the knife every so often. "So if that theory is true, then the lie I made up to protect your reputation and my dignity was closer to the truth than I knew.

"But taking a step back, when I came home you were obviously naked under your robe. So, your good intentions aside, you were still planning on going through with it in our bed on our 25th anniversary, right? And only George's regrettable demise prevented that from happening, right?"

Jenny looked like she wanted to say something, but her mother reached over and touched her arm, and she sat back without speaking.

Lauri was no longer hanging her head like she did when first caught. She had regained her confidence. "That's correct. We would have done it. Then George would have left, I would have showered and dressed for our night out, you would have come home and given me flowers and silver jewelry, and I would have given you the beautiful silver watch I bought for you, we would have had a lovely night of dinner and dancing, and we'd have lived happily ever after."

"Wait, I thought you were going to fess up. That would have impacted your 'happy ever after' scenario. And it sure as hell would have spoiled our anniversary dinner."

"Well, I wouldn't have done it that night, of course. I'm not really sure if I ever would have had the guts to go through with it. I meant what I told George when I said it, but that was still an intention, not a reality."

I let that hang in the air for a while. "I'm going downstairs now. We both have a lot to think about. After dinner tomorrow night let's discuss going to a marriage counselor, and be honest with each other about whether we think doing that will make any difference."

"Dad, wait. There's something I have to tell you."

"Jenny, no," Lauri said. "Leave it alone. Please."

"No, Mom, I can't keep lying and pretending. I have to get it off my chest."

I stood there, watching and listening and wondering where this was going. What more could there be to tell me?

"Dad, Mom told the truth when she said she had not had sex with George when he died. She did not fuck him to death. I did."

My legs began to wobble. I had to lean against the wall to keep from falling. I just looked at her. My sweet daughter. The apple of my eye.

"Didn't you wonder what I was doing at home that day? Why I wasn't at work?"

"With all that happened, it never crossed my mind. You and George too, eh."

"Mom tried to protect me, but I can't carry this any longer. Two years ago when your anniversary was coming up, she told me about her and George. I was pretty shocked, but there was really nothing I could do. She told me that the birthday sessions were hard enough on her, but that betraying you on your anniversary was really tearing her up. We talked about it, and I finally volunteered to take the anniversary duty."

"My God, Lauri, how could you? Was he blackmailing you? What did he have on you?"

"After the first time, he threatened to tell you if I wouldn't go along," she said. "I refused to do it more than three times a year, because I told him that if I told you about it, you would hurt him. It was sort of a mutual assured destruction situation."

"And you got Jenny involved?" I bet he loved having a little fresh young pussy."

"BRIAN!"

"DAD!"

Long pause.

"Yes, actually he did," Jenny said. "I wasn't a virgin - I had just turned 18 the year before and I had been with a couple of guys. But I was pretty inexperienced. And he was an accomplished cocksman, I must say. It will be a long time before I meet somebody my age with Uncle George's skills. So, I felt like I was doing something important for Mom, it was good sex."

"Okay, so what was up with this last time? Why were you both there?"

Lauri answered for them. "I knew I was going to tell George this was the last time for either us. And it just seemed like that being the case, both of us should be there."

"So, what, you were there to deliver the message and then watch him fuck our daughter?"

"No, Brian. It was going to be a three-way. I just hadn't gotten involved yet when he had his heart attack. Jenny and I tried to help him, but nothing we tried worked. So I called 911 while Jenny got dressed and prepared to deal with the situation. She was a hero, because I was just a puddle. You saw me. I knew this would probably end our marriage, and I was scared to death you would freeze out Jenny, too. That's why I concocted our story and Jenny played her part to the hilt."

"A three-way. No wonder George's heart gave out. Okay, this is now the third version of events I've been given. Both of you - is this your final answer? Is this the story I should believe?"

"Yes, Daddy, this is everything."

So now it made sense how Jenny had known so much about what had gone on, and why she had acted as "spokesman." She had been in on it.

"And all this time I've been grateful to you, Jenny, for supporting me through this. Turns out you are both liars."

Again I just stood and looked at them. My family. The center of my universe. Lying cunts.

"Well, Lauri, thank you for trying to preserve my relationship with my daughter. And Jenny, thank you for trying to preserve my marriage. Unfortunately you both failed. Lauri, if you had told me about this in the beginning when George first came after you, I could have done something about it. But you didn't, and now we're all living in hell. And pimping out our daughter, even if she volunteered, was the most despicable thing I can imagine you doing.

"Jenny, I thought you were smarter.

"I'll ask Jan to come by tomorrow and get my things."

With that I walked out. I drove my car next door to Carol's house, knocked on the door, and asked her if she'd like a houseguest. The door opened wide and I walked in. She took me to the kitchen, sat me at the table, and poured me a drink. She had bought my brand of Scotch, I noticed. Just in case, I guess. I was angry. I was hurt. The painful emotions were cascading through my mind and body one after another. I just sat there for a long time staring blankly at my glass.

Finally Carol asked, "What happened, Brian? I hoped you'd be back, but I didn't expect you so soon. Did Carol throw you out for coming over here?"

"No, that would have been much better than what really happened." I proceeded to tell her what Carol and Jenny had revealed. At first Carol refused to believe it. I assured her it was true, then held out my empty glass, hoping for a refill. Before taking the tumbler Carol bent down and put her arms around me in a caring hug.

"I'm so sorry, Brian. I don't know what to say. I know you don't deserve this - any of it." She turned and picked up the whiskey bottle, setting it in front me, like a bartender in an old western movie.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, Step 1 was coming here. Step 2 is taking you upstairs and picking up where we left off a little while ago, if you'll have me. And I haven't figured out Step 3."

Just then Jenny came to the door. "Carol, can I come in?" She asked, quietly.

Carol looked at me questioningly. I nodded my acceptance. Jenny walked in hesitantly. She came over and tried to give me a hug. I shrugged her off.

"Your father and I were just having a drink. I suspect you could use one too." Carol said matter of factly. Jenny nodded and Carol poured her a short glass.

"What can I do for you?" I asked her, coldly.

"Dad, what are you going to do? Do you hate me? Can you forgive Mom?"

"Well, as for what I am going to do, Carol and I were just about to go upstairs and explore whether what I have will fit in what she has.

"You are a single woman, able make your own decisions about who you take to your bed. I don't necessarily have to agree with your choices, but you don't need my permission or approval. So my issue with you is less that you had sex with George, than that you've been so systematically lying about this whole business. I understand that you were complying with your mother's wishes, but that's not a good excuse. I have always valued my belief that when you told me something it would be the truth. I will no longer have that confidence."

"As for your mother, I feel like I don't even know her. I certainly can't be in love with or stay with someone who would do the things she has done. I don't hate her, and I don't wish her any ill. I simply have no desire to have anything to do with her any longer. Period,