Valentine's Day Disaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, Carol and I have a date, and unlike your mother, apparently, we are not into ménage à trois. Tell your mother whatever you want, but don't give her any reason to expect me back."

Jenny understood that she was being dismissed. She silently handed her glass to Carol. She looked at Carol as if hoping for some sign of kindness or sympathy. Carol just shook her head and turned to the sink to put down the glass. Jenny skulked toward the door and left us.

"Carol, I owe you an apology," I said. "I have been acting as if we had agreed to go upstairs and have sex, when actually I've just been assuming that's what we would do, without giving you the courtesy of asking you, or having been invited. So, is that something you'd like to do?"

"Of course," Carol said. She reached out, took my hand and pulled me to my feet, then pushed me toward the stairs.

I could describe in livid detail every step in our lovemaking, but rather than that I will just suggest that you imagine the most erotic and enjoyable sex encounter you've ever had, and multiply it by two. Suffice it to say, everything fit together just fine.

*******

Carol was kind enough to invite me to stay with her until I had things figured out. She let me know that she hoped I'd stay permanently, and maybe I will. I have never been back next door. My faithful assistant Jan went and cleaned out my closet and dresser and brought other things I would want.

From the window of the bedroom I now shared with Carol I can see over the hedge into the back yard of my former home. The spring rains brought forth the flowers Lauri had so lovingly planted, but nobody tended them. Weeds infested the garden, and once the spring rain ended, the flowers dried out, wilted, turned brown, and died.

Carol isn't much into gardening. What grew between us was affection. Each of us provideS the other with something we desperately need. For her, it's my companionship after years of loneliness. For me, her gentle support has helped me to regain my balance after the traumatic destruction of my former happy life. And there's sex. Little by little we are learning each other's special places and favorite touches. We have moved past fucking just to get each other off and into the delicious realm of shared intimacy.

We have both approached our deepening relationship with full appreciation of how fragile trust can be, and how easily it can be destroyed. I don't know if we'll wind up staying together, but I do know that neither of us will lie to the other. The cost is too high.