Valentine's Day Drive

Story Info
Passenger brags about his Valentine’s Day hookup.
3.7k words
4.08
3.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

***Based on an internet tale that was going around. Not sure if any of it was true, but I decided to make into a fun story for everyone.

.....

Chad took a little extra time checking himself in the full-length mirror. He was impressed with how he looked in the expensive black Armani suit with a red dress shirt. He figured the red was perfect for Valentine's Day and the woman he was about to visit. He added a little extra pomade into his hair to style it the way he wanted. When he was done, he thought he looked like a better version of Elvis.

He picked up his phone from the top of the dresser where he left it. He requested an Uber about ten minutes ago, but as soon as the driver was a couple of minutes away, he suddenly canceled so the app had to find someone else. He was annoyed that it happened and wished his car wasn't in the shop getting new rotors so he wouldn't have to rely on rideshare apps to get around today. But the new driver was only a few extra minutes away so he was alright waiting a little longer. It at least allowed him a few more minutes of checking himself in the mirror to make sure he looked perfect.

His phone buzzed in his hand and saw that it was a text from the girl he was getting ready to see.

Brittany: Are you coming soon. We only have a few hours of fun before my dummy husband comes back to take me to dinner for Valentine's Day. She followed this up with several kissy-face emojis.

Chad: On my way, babe. Followed by a winky-face emoji.

Brittany: Don't take too long. I'm so horny for you. Check out what I'm wearing.

Brittany sent him several pictures of herself wearing a skimpy red lingerie set. With her long blonde hair and large breasts, she looked like she was posing for a maxim photo spread. Chad was very excited by what he was seeing.

Chad: Damn Girl!!! Followed by a heart-eyes emoji.

Brittany: I got it to wear for my husband for Valentine's Day, but you get a first chance to see it in person if you hurry up. I'm very horny and I want to get fucked real good before I have to fuck my husband tonight.

Chad checked his phone; the Uber car was just around the corner.

Chad: My rideshare is almost here, babe. You won't have to wait long.

Brittany: Ok sweetie, see you real soon. She followed it up with a GIF of a woman blowing a kiss.

When the car finally arrived, Chad ran out of the house and jumped into the backseat.

"Hello," said the driver. "Just to be sure, are you Chad?"

"Yeah, and the app says you're James, right?"

"That's right," he said as he swiped his phone to start the ride.

James took a little extra time analyzing the app which concerned Chad, who was anxious to see Brittany and didn't want to wait any longer to see her. Chad asked if everything was alright and James said everything was fine, the app was just being a little buggy with him today.

"You're going to 1313 Canterbury Lane?" James asked.

"That's right."

"Good neighborhood," said James as he began the drive.

"Damn right, it is," said Chad. "I got this lady waiting for me to celebrate Valentine's Day, if you know what I mean."

"I definitely know what you mean. You're not the first guy I've taken to a girl's house today," said James. "But all the others are taking flowers or some gifts to them. If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you bringing anything for your girl?"

"She's not exactly my girl, per se," said Chad. "She's just a lady friend who likes to invite me over when she's all alone."

"Oh, you mean like a friend with benefits?" said James.

Chad laughed. "Yeah, that sounds about right. But I prefer to call her my fuck buddy."

"So, I don't blame you for not bringing flowers. That would be too intimate."

"Yeah, that's right, bro; keep it all about the fucking," said Chad. "I'll leave that romance shit to her husband."

"Whoa, she's married?"

"That's the best kind, bro," said Chad. "So, I don't have to get all romantic with her just because it's Valentine's Day. But I am giving her a gift, and I have it packed and ready for her right here."

Chad smiled as he pointed with both hands towards his dick, alluding to that being his fuck buddy's Valentine's Day gift. James could barely see his hand gestures from the driver seat, but he understood what Chad was talking about and laughed as he put up his hand for a fist bump, which Chad pounded back with his fist. Chad was beginning to like James, he seemed to understand him.

During the ride, Chad started bragging about Brittany, and James was enjoying every moment of it. He told him about how he met her on a hookup dating app and how they fucked in the backseat of her car after meeting her for the first time. He then started telling James about what they liked to do, such as sex in public places, roleplaying games, bondage, and some fetishes they experimented with. James was very surprised to hear that she was into furry play; he said he heard about it but never met anyone who was into it.

He even told James about how she would like to give him blowjobs during long Uber drives, which he really enjoyed hearing. James even shared a few stories of how he witnessed the same thing happening during his Uber driving; not just blowjobs but other sexual acts as well.

As the ride went on, Chad just kept sharing stories about the woman he's banging and answering James' questions about her. He really enjoyed having an audience to tell his stories to.

"Damn, bro. This woman is insatiable," said James. "I wish I could meet someone like that."

"Want to see what she looks like, bro?" Chad asked.

"Sure, you got me curious."

Chad took out his phone and showed him the pictures that Brittany had just sent him in her lingerie. James was a little surprised Chad was showing him those pictures; he said he was just expecting some head shots but thanked Chad for showing him those pictures.

"You're one lucky bastard," said James.

"Dam right, I am."

"To be honest, for a moment there, I thought those were downloaded pictures of some model and you were just messing with me."

Chad laughed. "Yeah, I don't blame you. I hit the jackpot with this bitch."

"I hope she's alright with you showing off those pics to other guys," said James.

"You're not the first to see those pics," said James. "Every time she sends me something, I like showing them off to anyone I can."

"Seeing her, I can't blame you. I'd brag about banging her to whoever would listen."

"But I don't show anyone the nude pics she sends me. That might be going a little too far."

"That's good to hear. Got to have some kind of limit."

"Something like that," said Chad. "It's mostly because I don't want any of my asshole friends to go after her if they see her naked," said Chad. "I already have to share her with her idiot husband and two other guys she's fucking around with; the last thing I need is to share her with more men."

"Whoa, wait a minute," James said with a surprised tone. "She's married and she's fucking around with other men besides you?"

"Yeah, but I'm fucking around with other women besides her, so it's only fair."

"Well, when you put it like that, of course," said James. "I was just surprised to hear that you're sleeping with a woman who's... How do I put this?"

"You can say it, she's a total whore."

"I was going to say that, but wasn't sure if I should because I don't know anything about her besides what you told me about her."

"Do you want to get to know her?" Chad asked.

"What do you mean?"

"If you have some free time, maybe you can join us for a couple of hours," said Chad.

James looked surprised by Chad's suggestion.

"Hey man, I'm sorry if I gave you any wrong impression, and you're cool and all, but I'm not into--"

"Whoa, whoa!" Chad interrupted him. "I'm sorry, I should've phrased that better. I don't mean that you and me doing anything. I promise you that's not where I was going with this."

"Oh, thank God," said James, and they both had a good laugh. "I'm sorry my mind went in that direction."

"It's OK, I understand," Chad assured him. "But I was going to suggest you and me double team that whore I'm about to visit."

"Seriously? She'd go for it, just like that?"

"Oh yeah, she loves being taken from both ends," said Chad. "I already did it with a couple of the other guys she's seeing. The bitch could find great success as a porn star if she ever did it."

"But she doesn't know me. I'm a total stranger to her."

"She told me how she had fucked several strangers before. Never knew half of their names."

"Damn," said James. "And you're sure you don't mind sharing her with a guy you literally just met twenty minutes ago?"

"Yeah, you seem cool, so why not?"

"Wow, I heard stories kind of like this from other drivers, usually about women they meet on the job who want to fuck them," said James. "But I always thought they were either making that shit up or at least exaggerating some of their stories. I never thought it could actually happen, especially to me."

"Now you can have your own story to tell," said Chad. "Come one, how often do you get an opportunity like this?"

"And you're sure she would be alright with this?"

"Haven't you been listening to all the shit I've said about her already? She's a total whore, remember? She would love to take on two guys before her idiot husband comes home."

"Well, if you put it that way, how can I say no to that offer?" James said excitedly. "I'll turn off my Uber driver app when we get there so I can join you. Hell, I'll refund you your fare since you're being so generous."

"Oh yeah," Chad said very happily. "This is going to be awesome."

Chad was the one who put out his fist this time and James pounded it.

They got to the destination and James turned off his driver app so he wouldn't get anymore ride requests. He told Chad he'd send him the refund for his fare later, but he told James it was no big deal and he could keep it, which James thanked him for.

They got out of the car and James followed Chad up the walkway to the front door.

"She has one of those camera doorbells to see who's at her door," said Chad. "You better stay out of sight; I want to keep you as a surprise for her when she answers the door."

"Good idea."

James stood behind a large bush near the door so the camera wouldn't see him. Chad rang the doorbell a couple of times and stood right in front of the camera so Brittany would get a good look at him.

"Hey, sweetie," said a female voice on the intercom. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Hey, babe, your king has arrived," said Chad. "Are we in the clear?"

"As far as I know, dummy husband won't be back for at least another two and a half hours," said Brittany's voice. "That's plenty of time for Mjolnir to do its magic. I'll be right down."

"Mjolnir?" James asked.

"Thor's magic hammer," Chad answered. "That's what I call my dick because of how powerful it can slam into her pussy."

"Oh, that's clever."

"Thanks, I thought so myself," Chad said very smugly.

A moment later, the front door opened, and Brittany appeared before Chad, wearing a red silk robe that was short enough to show plenty of her long, beautiful legs. She wore it tight enough around her that Chad could tell that she was completely naked underneath.

"Hey baby," said Chad.

"Hey Thor," she replied with a seductive tone. "Welcome back to Asgard."

"I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh, you don't have to give me anything," she said. "Just you being here is a gift to me."

"I know it is, I'm the gift that keeps on giving," Chad said in his usual smug tone. "But still, I got something you might enjoy. Although, you're the thing he and I will enjoy."

"Ooh, you brought me someone new to play with. Thank you so much."

"You can come out now," Chad called out to James.

James came out from behind the bush and finally revealed himself.

"Oh shit!" Brittany screamed. "James, what are you doing here?"

"What?" Chad asked while looking confused. "How do you know James?"

Chad turned around to face James, and the last thing he could remember after that was a fist being slammed right into his face.

NEXT DAY

Chad was lying on the hospital bed being checked on by the nurse when Detective Mike O'Hara came into the room. He only met the detective briefly a few days ago, but he was in no shape to answer his questions, so he said he would come back to talk to him.

Chad was looking slightly better than the first time O'Hara saw him, but he still had a lot of bruises and bandages all over his body, as well as a cast around his right arm. But Chad was wide awake and sitting up on his hospital bed, so O'Hara thought it was a positive sign that he could get better.

"I'm glad you're finally in better shape enough to talk," said O'Hara.

Chad mumbled something that O'Hara was unable to understand.

"He's in good enough shape to talk to, but he can't talk back just yet," said the nurse. "We had to wire his mouth shut because of the fractures to his jaw."

"Damn," said O'Hara. "How can we speak to each other?"

The nurse held up a notepad with a pen attached to it by a string that was sitting on the patient's lap.

"It's the best we could do for now," said the nurse. "But he's right-handed and with his broken right hand and arm, he'll have to use his left hand, so don't expect him to write fast or use perfect handwriting."

"Damn, this guy did a number on you," said O'Hara. "I'm not trying to blame the victim here, but you must've really pissed him off pretty badly."

Chad began writing and just like the nurse said, it took him some time to write out what he wanted to say. When he was done, O'Hara had to concentrate on what Chad was trying to write with his bad left-handed writing.

"Are you trying to ask 'what the hell happened to me'?"

Chad put his thumb up to answer yes. O'Hara politely asked the nurse if they could be alone to discuss the case and she left.

"Ok, here's the story," said O'Hara. "It's probably very obvious to you by now that the guy who did this to you was the husband of the woman you were sleeping with."

Chad's eyes widened in surprise and mumbled something that O'Hara guessed were him asking if that was true.

"After all this, you really didn't figure that out?"

Chad shook his head.

"Well, lucky for you, James and Brittany are cooperating with us and told us the whole story."

Over the past couple of years, James has been working a side job as an Uber driver. The company he worked for kept cutting his hours, so whenever that happened, he drove for Uber to make up for some of the lost money. This gave Brittany more time to fool around behind his back with a series of men, which included Chad.

James was planning to take his wife out for Valentine's Day, but first decided to drive around for a few hours to make some extra money he needed to give her a good time. That's when James coincidentally picked up Chad and saw the destination was his own house. After seeing how Chad was dressed, that's when he started to suspect something was going on.

He didn't want to call him out on it in the beginning, he needed to be absolutely sure Brittany was cheating on him. Even after Chad confirmed the address, he needed to be certain he was going there to have sex with Brittany. After Chad confirmed his suspicions, James got him to talk more about his affair with Brittany, which turned out to be pretty easy to do with how Chad was more than willing to talk about how he was fooling around with her. And the more Chad talked about her, the more anger was brewing inside of James, who had to work hard to maintain control until the right moment.

At some points, James did have a little fun with Chad by pretending he was just another guy who acted like a frat boy, just like Chad. It was a good way keep Chad talking more about his affair with Brittany, and also a good way calm himself down long enough until the right moment where he could confront them both when they got to the house.

James didn't expect Chad would invite him, a random Uber driver he just met, to join him in fucking his own wife. That part came out of nowhere and he didn't really know how to react to such a proposal. But he went with it as a good way to confront them both at the same time.

When Brittany saw James, that's when he started to give Chad the beating of a lifetime. After the initial punch to Chad's face, when it was revealed that she knew who James was, he threw Chad into his house and beat him down in their living room.

James said he couldn't remember much of what he did; it was like his mind blacked out when he lost his temper and another person took over. Brittany, on the other hand, witnessed the whole carnage. She described James as turning into a wild monster and just started attacking Chad in ways she never thought were possible. She screamed for him to stop, but he just wasn't listening.

When it was all over and Chad was just a bloody mess on the floor, James turned his attention to Brittany, and she knew she was next. He chased her up the stairs where she locked herself in the bedroom. James was trying to kick down the door and she was sure he would eventually do it, so she pushed the dresser in front of the door. Normally, she wouldn't have the strength to push that large, heavy object, but with the adrenaline rushing through her veins, she managed to do it.

Fortunately for her, she left her phone on in the bedroom to be charged, so she called 911 and told them what was happening. The police came to find Chad looking like a bloody mess on the living room floor, and James was still trying to kick down the door to his bedroom as he was threatening to do violent things to his wife. The officers tried to physically hold him down, but James was experiencing such a wild rage that he was overpowering the both of them. The officers had no other choice but to taser him; they were shocked to see that it took almost three times as long than it normally would for a man of James' height to finally go down after being tasered.

By the time everything had settled down, James was being fully cooperating with the police after his lawyer showed up and told them everything that led up to the incident. Even Brittany was being fully cooperative with the investigation and confessed everything that she was doing behind her husband's back, even things that had nothing to do with the investigation.

"No offense, but if I met a man like you and he told me all the things he was doing with my wife, I'd do the same exact thing," said O'Hara.

Chad didn't write or mumble anything about that comment; he just gave O'Hara an angry glare.

"Anyway, he's confessing to everything and is currently in jail waiting for his arraignment to see if his lawyer could get him out on bail. But you don't have to worry; after all of this, I doubt any judge will give him bail. Or if they did, they'd set it so high, he'll never be able to get it."

Chad put his thumb up to show that he was happy about it.

"I'll still have to take a statement from you, but for now, that could wait until you get better."

O'Hara said his goodbyes and Chad just waived his hand at him in his own way of saying it. As soon as O'Hara left, the nurse came back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed next to Chad.

"I couldn't help overhearing what happened to you," said the nurse. "You poor, poor man. Even if she was married, that should never have happened."

Chad scribbled on the notepad but had trouble writing down what he wanted to say.

"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything," she said. "I'm just letting you know that I'll be here to take care of you."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12