All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Drive'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper3 months agoAuthor

I hope you all enjoyed this story. I made one big mistake here I need to admit to; at the the end it said in capital letters "Next Day' then later it said the story took place a few days later. It was a last minute change I made that I forgot to fix in that with Next Day, I'm very sorry about that.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I liked the story. Chad is a complete cad and womanizer of the worst sort. And, it seems that James’ wife is indeed a cheating slut and whore and he should leave her immediately after he gets out of jail. Chad got off too easy in this story. Perhaps the next husband who catches him will render him impotent. A fun romp into adultery and bragging about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Four stars, I liked it, kinda figured out where the story was going during the taxi ride though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a simple assault, bail won't be that high.

The nurse sympathizes with this piece of shit?

Anton79Anton793 months ago

I loved your story. I plan on reading more from your collection.

Regarding your “next day” correction in the comments section: I didn’t even notice it. I know when I write my stories, I do it in bits and pieces, sometimes losing my train of thought. Overall your story had great flow to it. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fun story. I think I know what internet story you're talking about, and this is a good take on it. I wasn't sure where this was going because James was so into hearing Chad carry on about this woman he's sleeping with. I liked the ending, some people might not like that he wasn't going to learn his lesson, but it just made the story a little funnier.

IndragorIndragor3 months ago

A good and informative story. I smiled as I read, although none of the characters in this story were there to laugh. Oh no :)

rutherford366rutherford3663 months ago

Funny story. It had a good buildup for the big surprise. I liked the ending with the nurse, it made it funnier that he wasn't going to change.

shadrachtshadracht11 days ago

I'm glad Chad got a beat down, but it was left pretty open, and it seems unfair in any universe that James would see jail time for giving Chad what he so richly deserved. Also, no real resolution with James' wife.

.

I was hoping to hear that the nurse was in some way connected to James and was going to make Chad's recovery a living hell. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES