Valentine's Day is Special

Story Info
Jeff & Ali find another reason to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
4.5k words
4.46
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Day is Special

Author's notes: This is for the Valentine's Day contest. Please vote and comment. I hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>

Valentine's Day was always special to Jeff and Ali. It wasn't their wedding anniversary. That was in traditional June. Jeff had popped the question on Valentine's Day, so they treated it like a second anniversary. They traditionally celebrated their wedding anniversary by seeing family, exchanging gifts, and going out to dinner, followed by a show or movie, and at the end of the night, they would cuddle and make love. Valentine's Day was treated a little differently. It was the night he proposed, and they first made love. So, to Jeff and Ali, Valentine's Day was all about the physical side of their love.

You must realize they were a bit mismatched. When people saw them for the first time and found out they were a couple, the immediate reaction was almost universally, "What?"

On a scale of one to ten, Ali was an eleven. Her face is gorgeous, her body slim with an hourglass figure, a tight butt, and wonderfully large yet profoundly firm breasts. She would put any sex symbol starlet into a depression of self-doubt. Jeff, on the other hand, was not grotesque, but it was evident that his looks didn't remotely compare to hers. He was way out of his league, and frankly, he knew it.

In college, where they had met, she was a cheerleader and could have had any of the various athletes, which he wasn't. It was she who had chosen him, really. She was so far out of his league he didn't even try. Ali was the one who amazingly pursued him.

At first, he had refused her, thinking it was a joke or perhaps she was participating in a bet. You know, pretty girl bets she can get any guy kind of movie comedy thing. It wasn't, though. She didn't give up and continued to pursue him until he realized she wasn't kidding and, wow, he fell like a ton of lead, head over heels in love with her. On that fateful Valentine's Day, the year after they graduated, he proposed, and they made love for the first time, and of course, it was amazing. She had been on the pill in anticipation of the moment and was as uninhibited as any novice could be. They had made love until dawn and pledged to remember Valentine's Day in this unique way each year. That was five years ago. If anything, Ali looked even hotter than when she was in college.

As was typical, Valentine's Day was on a weekday, a Thursday this year, and Jeff usually took the day off. He worked in accounting, and the company's fiscal year ended at the end of January, so the year-end reports needed to be done and sent to the board by the fifteenth of February. Why not halfway through the month on the fourteenth, you ask? Because the fourteenth was Valentine's Day, and the board members wanted to be with their significant others.

There were six reports that had to be completed for the board meeting to complete the fiscal year. Jeff's department had six staff members plus their boss. Although two weeks was too little time to get all the work done, his motivation level was high, obviously, and he worked late and did whatever it took to get it done. The entire team worked late and was always on time with the reports. It had never been a problem to get the day off before.

This year that son of a bitch Reginald had come in five days before their deadline and quit. Worse yet, they found out he had yet to do anything on his report, so the staff had to split up what he needed to do and cover because the board was not about to be kept waiting. He had to work on Valentine's Day with the drop-dead deadline approaching fast.

Oh my god, she was disappointed. She had wailed and cried, and it was all Jeff could do to comfort her, but what could he do? He made good money, had seniority, and was even being looked at for promotion. But all he had to do was look at her weeping in her see-through teddy, knowing that only a flimsy see-through thong was all that separated him from paradise. Being practical, though, he came to himself, comforted her by exploring paradise, and promised to get home as quickly as possible.

He had encouraged her to sleep in to avoid saying goodbye, but she rose with him and walked around in only a transparent thong to make him breakfast and drool. At the door, she clung to him, rubbing her perfect naked breasts on his chest, kissing him deeply, and clutching him tight. He had to peel her off to get out the door. She stood in the glass storm door waving to him as he backed into the street, looking like she was attending a funeral. He almost turned around at the first intersection, scolding himself that he should have pushed her over the kitchen table and fucked her.

Jeff realized as he came to a stop sign that if he did, he wouldn't go to work, and he screamed in frustration, "Fuck," at the top of his lungs, metaphorically pulled up his big boy briefs, and continued to work.

He knew exactly what he had left to do. It was all Reginald's work. He had gotten his report completed the day before, got it approved by the boss with a "good work" comment, and negotiated with the office paper Nazi to have the fifteen copies made for the board meeting, fourteen for the board, and one for his boss, the presenter.

What he had to do to complete Reginald's assignment would take a long time, at least the whole day. With memories of his wife's encouragement, he threw himself into the task, hoping to get lucky, salvage some part of the day, and leave early. There wasn't much hope, but with what he had to look forward to, it was motivation on steroids. So, he threw himself into the task.

Bill, Jeff's boss, was a nice guy. He wandered around between the team's cubicles, asking questions, discussing problems and remedies, giving advice, helping, and even bringing them coffee. As Jeff tackled each aspect of the assignment, he became more and more encouraged as the aspects seemed to topple neatly like dominoes. He even hoped to get home early at the rate he was going. Well, maybe only an hour but an hour more in paradise, between those perfect thighs, in that valley of exquisite tits, fuck yeah.

At ten, his iPhone buzzed. He had it on buzz to avoid ringing in the office and disturbing others. It showed he had a text. Seeing that it was from his wife, he opened it. There was no script, just an attached video. Innocently, he tapped it.

The screen erupted, showing his wife in a see-through negligee, kneeling on the bed when she said, "Oh, baby, come home quick, I need you to ..."

Shocked, he tapped the video again to get it to stop. This certainly was NSFW. He had not gone to the bathroom since he came in, and with the two cups of coffee he drank, Jeff arose and went to the restroom. He found a stall and made sure the phone was on Bluetooth. With his earbuds, no one else could hear. All set, he tapped the screen to restart the video from the beginning.

"Oh, baby, come home quick, I need you to put your luscious cock in my pussy. Pussy needs you so much, baby. Mamma needs a good fucking. She can't wait for you to ..."

This went on for two full minutes, her begging him to come home and have his way with her. His cock popped to attention, and his motivation went through the roof. Shaking, he texted, "I'll be home as quickly as I can, baby."

He could have drunk six Red Bulls and not be as jazzed as he was returning to his cubicle. All he could think of was how much he wanted to get the fuck out of here and how much he wanted to be in that woman at home.

Unfortunately, the following hours were not as kind. Jeff began to lose ground, and he knew that the hour he was hoping for was rapidly dwindling away. It became one of those "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get" things.

At noon, Bill dropped Jeff's sandwich off at his desk. They had all agreed to eat at their desks to keep on schedule. They were all approximately at the same place, and it looked like it would take the whole day. Jeff's iPhone buzzed just as he was about to take a bite. Again, it was a text with an attached video from his wife. Smarter this time, Jeff went to the restroom.

The screen again erupted with Ali in a see-through thong, topless, kneeling on the bed. She begged him to come and fuck her stroking her tits and inner thighs. Her last words were, "Baby, come home quickly. I'm not even going to masturbate. I want your cock. I need your cock."

The final frame of the video showed her seductively licking her nipple. Jeff's text reply was, "I'm trying, babe, I'm trying."

The next couple of hours were worse than the last two, and he knew he was falling behind, way behind. He was going to have to stay late. It would only be about an hour, but missing out on an hour of paradise. Jeff moaned as his iPhone buzzed at two. He didn't even look at it, going straight to the restroom. Finding an open stall, he sat and pulled the phone out. Sure enough, there was a text with an attached video from his wife. He tapped the screen.

The screen erupted with her naked lying on her back, bolstered up on pillows, her legs wide, and her naked drooling pussy front and center.

"Oh baby, come home. I need your cock. See how wet I am. I don't dare touch my pussy, or I'll cum. Please, baby..."

On it went for three minutes, cooing, begging, and touching herself. All he could do was groan.

His text reply was, "I'm trying."

Redoubling his determination, he charged back at the task at hand, and things began improving. Slowly, the boulder he was trying to push uphill began to roll easier and then easier and easier. He began to make up time, little by little, then fistful by fistful, and then armloads by armloads. Not only was he catching up, but he was getting ahead. Bill came around and was genuinely excited. All the team was catching up, and he declared they might get done early, around four. This promised release stimulated them all to greater effort. Just before four, he got another buzz indicating a text and video from his wife. He hurried quickly off to the restroom.

The video erupted with his naked wife leaning on the pillows in bed, "Oh, baby, hurry home. I am so wet and so ready for you." Holding a dildo in her hand, she demonstrated graphically what she was going to do to him as she deep-throated it. This demonstration went on for three whole minutes, and he had the devil's own time keeping his hands off his cock.

Trembling, he texted, "It looks good. I may be home early!"

Returning to his desk, he typed in the next part of the report and realized he was done! Jeff gave out a war whoop, yelling, "Done!"

Seconds later, another of his team yelled, "Done."

One after the other began to yell and gather at Jeff's desk. Bill came jogging out of his office.

Only Sally remained, and Bill tentatively said, "Sally?"

"Almost there," she replied, "Two minutes."

They could hear her fingers typing like crazy when she finally said, "Done."

A roar of approval went up with the crowd as they high-fived each other.

"You guys have done a hell of a job," Bill said. "Get the fuck out of here, and you are all off tomorrow."

Jeff's iPhone buzzed again. This time, it was FaceTime from his wife. He raced off to the restroom and answered.

"Are you serious, baby?" she squealed, holding her phone, and he got a view of her naked dancing tits.

"On my way," he replied.

She squealed again and ended the call.

He hopped into his car and tore out of the parking lot. Yes, he broke every speed limit between work and his house. As he pulled onto his street, he noticed a strange car in his driveway he didn't recognize. So, he parked on the street and started across the front lawn. Ali was standing in the doorway behind the storm door. She had on a button-front blouse and a wrap-around skirt that he called her granny skirt to tease her. Something was wrong. As he got closer, he saw a tear running down her cheek.

Yanking the storm door open, he said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she whimpered. "My Mom and Dad have come for an unannounced visit."

He brushed away her tears and hugged her, cooing, "It will be alright."

With her settled, he steeled himself to greet his in-laws.

As he entered the room, Robert, his father-in-law, rose to shake his hand. He was about Jeff's height, a slight paunch, and was not aging all that well. Then he greeted Mary, his mother-in-law. She, on the other hand, was very well put together. It was apparent who Ali had gotten her looks from, and even age and gravity were having difficulty tearing his mother-in-law's beauty away.

Robert then dove right into it, "Jeff, we got a flight a day earlier at a discount, I might add," Robert always reveled in his ability to get a better deal. "But of course, the hotel couldn't keep up. We have a hotel room, but we can't get into it until tomorrow, and there are no other open rooms in the entire city. You don't mind letting us bunk here the night, do you?"

Jeff and Ali's house was a one-bedroom ranch starter home. There were only two interior doors. One was between the bedroom and the utterly open rest of the house, and one was to the bathroom, about the size of a large phone booth. You could simultaneously sit on the toilet and brush your teeth in the sink. Jeff's and Ali's mouths hung open, their eyes wide, and there was a profound hesitation.

Squinting and taken back by the hesitation, Robert said tentatively, "We won't be a bother. Mother can bunk on the couch, and I will take the lazy boy."

Ali looked at Jeff with something akin to terror in her eyes.

"Of course, you may stay, and I will not have my lovely mother-in-law sleep on our couch. You two can have our bed," Jeff croaked. "Ali can have the couch, and I will take the lazy boy."

"Good man, now, because we are being such a bother, we want to take you both to dinner," Robert smiled, and Mary rose.

Ali whined, "Daddy, we have to change. Jeff just got home from work, and I..."

"Nonsense, you both look fine. You drive, Jeff. You know the area better," Robert said.

Ali made an excuse that she had to find her purse and half dragged Jeff with her, letting her parents get far enough ahead to be out of earshot.

"Jeff," she whined. "They surprised me, and I just grabbed the first thing to put on. I don't have a bra or panties on, and I am so wet," she growled in desperation.

"I know, babe. I don't know what to tell you," Jeff whispered.

"You coming? Robert called impatiently. "Hurry, we may be in time for the senior hour discount.

Jeff and Ali sighed and shrugged in unison, turned, and followed her parents to the car.

Dinner would have been fine, except Mary insisted they sit in the booth, men on one side and girls on the other.

"All you boys will talk about is sports, politics, or some other boring subject. I want to have some girl talk with my darling here," she squealed in anticipation.

So, Jeff and Ali couldn't even hold hands. Of course, the elders insisted on treating them to a movie. Have you ever sat beside your wife in a movie theater with her mother on one side and her father beside you? It really stifles free expression. Worse yet, for Ali and Jeff, it was a love story with some intensely explicit love scenes. Mary had chosen it and was profoundly embarrassed, apologizing as they left after the credits.

At this point, Jeff was off the blue ball meter, and Ali's thighs were coated with her wetness. Almost staggering, they followed her parents to the car.

"How about going out for a few drinks, my treat," Robert said.

"Oh, Yes, Yes, that would be fun," Mary squealed.

Both Jeff and Ali groaned. At that moment, Ali's phone rang.

"It's Marge," she said, surprised.

Marge is Ali's older sister who lives on the other side of the country.

"Really? Oh, I haven't spoken to her in a week. Put it on speaker, Dear," Mary said excitedly.

"Yes, Mom," Ali said and dutifully complied. "Hi, Marge, how are you doing?"

"Crappy, the kids and I were on a flight from Toronto, and bad weather forced the flight here. The airline is giving us money for hotel rooms, but there isn't a free room within a hundred miles. Can you help me out, Ali?"

"Of course," Ali replied. "Mom and Dad are staying with us so that the accommodations will be Spartan, but you are welcome. Do you need us to pick you up?"

"No, I can get an Uber to your house. Thanks, Ali, you are a lifesaver," Marge said, hanging up.

Although they weren't going out, Mary was more than compensated with the opportunity to see her grandchildren.

"I guess we should go home now," Jeff said, taking Ali's hand.

Marge had two rambunctious toddlers. A girl, Emma, was three years old, and a boy, Nathan, had just turned one and had only recently taken his first steps.

It was late, and they were all tired, but the excitement of seeing loved ones they hadn't seen recently energized them all. Ali finally got a chance to change. Thankfully, her skirt was one of those that, when wet, didn't look any different because the back of it was soaked. She slipped into a sweat suit, put on some granny panties she had for her period, and at the last minute, put in a light flow pad, just in case she continued to leak.

Jeff busied himself in the garage, getting out the blow-up mattresses. One was for the kids, and he gave Marge the choice of the couch or the blow-up, and she chose the blow-up. That meant Ali got the sofa, and he took the lazy boy.

As they talked, Emma took a natural shine to Ali and, coming over to her, raised her hands and said, "Auntie Ali."

So, Ali sat her on her lap, and before long, the little thing snuggled into Ali and fell asleep. With everyone tired, they soon began retiring for the night.

When Ali tried to hand Emma off to Marge, Emma awoke and started fussing, clutching Ali, saying "Auntie Ali" repeatedly.

"Can I?" Ali whispered to Marge.

"Sure," she replied.

Ali then cuddled with Emma on the couch. Ali looked at Jeff and smiled, and Jeff saw something in her eyes as she tended to the child. All went well that night until Richard got up in the middle of the night complaining rather loudly about heartburn.

"There are Tums in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, Daddy," Ali said three times, each a bit louder than the last because Richard was a bit hard of hearing.

Other than that, the night was uneventful.

Morning brought the smell of bacon and coffee as Ali, helped by Mary, set out a spread that would rival Thanksgiving morning. Luckily, Marge's new flight was a morning flight, on time, with the weather and destination ETA looking clear. The airline was embarrassed by the lack of help the employees had given the passengers, so they sent an airport van to pick up Marge and the kids.

Emma clutched Ali close as they hugged and said, "I wove you, Auntie Ali."

Jeff noticed Ali wiping away a tear as she stepped away.

Robert called, and the hotel said they could get them in early. At first, he didn't seem interested in leaving immediately, but Mary insisted, saying they had intruded long enough. Ali and Jeff assured them they were not put out, especially since Jeff had the day off, but Mary insisted, and Robert finally gave in.

Jeff gathered Ali into his arms and kissed her deeply for some time as his father-in-law's car turned the corner out of sight.

Ali looked into his eyes and said, "Finally."

They walked back into the house and to their bedroom, not bothering to close the door. Jeff again clutched Ali close, kissing her deeply, and she melted into his arms. She still had the sweat suit on, and the top came off quickly, her magnificent tits bound cruelly in a bra. In Jeff's mind, her tits were too beautiful to be hidden, at least, from him, and he deftly released them, tossing the hateful garment into the corner of the room.

12