Valentine's Day is Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freed now to be enjoyed, enjoy them, he did. He twisted and pulled one nipple gently while sucking hard on the other, going back and forth, reveling in those stunning tits. Ali's nipples were very sensitive, and she relished any attention given to them, squealing and laughing in pleasure.

Soon, Jeff had her sweatpants off and was stunned, senseless, seeing her granny panties and menstrual gear on. Horrified, he looked at her. At first, confused by his stopping, she gave him a questioning look, and as he looked down, she realized the reason for his dismay.

"I'm not...I was leaking and...Oh fuck just take them off and fuck me," she pleaded, pulling him into another kiss.

Soon her panties were off, and she was on her back with his head between her legs, moaning as he licked and sucked and fingered and did all those glorious things she had spent the last twenty-four hours looking forward to him doing. She arched and squealed and, when it got to be too much, tried to wriggle away, but he held her tight. Each lick and each suck tightened that knot in her belly building, building her passionate need. Finally, she arched, squealing, and spasms of pleasure like waves coursed through her body. Her fluids flowed freely, delighting Jeff as they wet his face.

"Oh god, I needed that," she wailed in ecstasy. When she finally calmed down to trembling, she playfully cooed, "Your turn."

Jeff laid down beside her, and they changed positions, with her now between his legs. She took his cock in her hands and playfully stroked it. There was no need to get it hard. It already was and had been all morning. The tip was angry and purple, and she engulfed just the tip and sucked. Jeff arched, moaning. She smiled at his reaction.

"Some payback," she giggled.

She expertly began to lick and suck his cock, knowing all the right places and all the correct times to excite her man. Slowly she engulfed his cock with her mouth taking a little bit more into her mouth on each stroke until it hit the back of her throat. Ali then just swallowed. Jeff arched again, driving his cock slightly deeper, and if she hadn't had a mouthful of cock she would have smiled. He usually wouldn't last long now, and he would just cum in her mouth, which she never failed to swallow, but he started fussing and pulling out. Confused, she squinted as he rolled her off and pulled at her to come up beside him.

Ali complied, thinking, "I guess he just wants to fuck."

Pulling her underneath, he crawled between her sweet thighs. Taking his rock-hard cock, he rubbed it up and down her slit a couple of times and penetrated just the tip. She arched and shifted to get the deeper penetration she craved. Rising on his arms, he began to pole her slowly and shallowly, at first, gradually increasing both the speed and depth of each stroke until he buried his cock balls deep on each stroke. Ali reacted as though hit with an electric shock wrapping her legs and arms around him humping back in kind. All the time, he looked down at her.

Soon, each stroke elicited a moan from Ali as that knot in her abdomen tightened. Her biggest fear was that since she had stimulated him so much, he would pop too soon, but her man hung on. The bed springs on their bed complained, and the headboard banged against the wall. Jeff's intensity in this fuck was much more intense than was his usual, and she reveled in it. He drove each stroke fully and as deep as it would go and retreated until his member almost came out and repeated the process. Each stroke was more of a collision than a stroke, and her clit got the worst...best of it.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed, arching as the head-splitting intensity of that knot being released engulfed her in orgasmic bliss.

Her body was seemingly wracked with convulsion-like spasms as she lost control of her arms and legs, her vision narrowing and almost greying out. Jeff grunted as his knot released and ropes of cum shot up his cock, filling Ali's willing pussy with his seed. Their orgasm lasted for some time, with Jeff finally collapsing to his elbows. He looked down into her smiling face. She always smiled when they made love, but in some odd way, this was different.

"I saw how you were with Emma," he whispered.

Self-conscious now, she blushed and whispered back, "She's cute."

Sighing, he again whispered, "You want a baby, don't you?"

"Would you mind?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, but to put a bun in the oven will require a lot of stirring of the batter," he whispered seriously.

Confused, she squinted, saying, "What?"

"I mean, we need to do a lot of this," he said, poling her again slowly.

"Jokester," she said, slapping him on the shoulder.

>>>>>

Sure enough, they had a three-month-old to celebrate the following Valentine's Day with them. They now celebrated Valentine's Day for another reason. It was now also the day they decided to make a family.

12