All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Pt. 01'

by andyMassage

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Page after page boasting of opulence. I got bored and gave up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

😞 I'm sorry, but I couldn't really get into this story. Brother/Sister with a girlfriend is my favorite. But this feels like it was written by a horny 14 year old male. 😳 I only managed to read to the halfway point when his sister arrived during brunch before I was starting to puke. This whole thing is too cheesy and the dialog is atrocious. I've read 9th grade and 10th grade essays that had been written with better punctuation and format.

I was also turned off by the "rich entitled brat" feeling from all of the over the top tipping. It was done in such a condescending manner that I was beginning to loose interest in the story early on. A few kind words added to the gratuity that expresses gratitude for the service means three times as much as the money. The only thing that I found pleasant was when Maryanne said, "That is OK, wifey has money on her own and doesn't need hubby's money." as she sticks her tongue out to him. She cares enough to share the expense of the experience.

This needs about 3 or 4 rewrites to get it correct. Again, it's way too cheesy to be enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandyMassage@andyMassage
I am 45 years old and divorced I have been enjoying reading the stories on this site and decided to try my hand at writing. I have been enjoying writing stories for this site. I am starting to appreciate more, the other authors on this site, as it does take time to write an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES