Valentine's Day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy is in all his glory, finally able to fuck Maryann, he starts pumping into her tight pussy, she is leaking pussy juice and starts clamping down on his penis, Andy can't hold out any longer, her pussy with her muscles clamping on his penis is too much, he starts cumming, pouring his liquid cum into Maryann's pussy. She still hasn't had an orgasm or cum yet.

Marcus being so young, just keeps pumping into his mom, crossing that boundary into incest. As they have had an eye on each other, since Clothing-Optional was allowed, both of them are very excited about this move as they enter into a new relationship. Kathy not yet ready to cum, but getting their as her son continues pumping his 7.5-inch pencil sized penis into her.

However, Kerry being fucked by Marcel, starts yelling out, "AH, AH, OH OH, I am fucking cumming Marcel, sorry, I thought I could last longer, but it felt just too good, plus that fucking Butt Plug buzzing in my ass didn't help matters."

Marcel tells her, "Don't worry my little minks we won this round." Then he starts cumming pouring his ropes of white cum into Kerry's pussy.

Upon hearing her girlfriend Kerry cum, Maryann starts yelling, as she tenses her body, toes curling, "Oh, GOD, JESUS, I am squirting, Andy you are going to get wet." Squirt, Squirt, water flies out of Maryann's pussy. Maryann then passes out.

Kathy, after hearing her daughter and future daughter-in-law both cum, she starts to moan and orgasm. Not as noisy as the two younger girls. Marcus, with his mom cumming, starts to pump into her much harder, moving his pelvis in/out faster & harder into his mom's pussy. He then starts streaming his white cream into his mother's pussy.

Meanwhile, Lizzie, watching all this activity, stuck a rabbit in her pussy and finally starts to cum herself. Andy gets a cold wash cloth for Maryann's head, crawling onto the large table, he then cuddles her small body, as she starts to wake up.

Everyone is in a slight daze, Lizzie says, "OK, guys you put it in their, then you will take it out. Start cleaning out your partners pussy, then we will all relax for a 60-minute relaxation break. The table will be re-positioned back up. When you return, the men will lay face down and you will place your penis into the center hole."

The men lift up on the small piece of cloth, so the middle section can be removed allowing the men to place their penises in the hole. The sheets on the table are re-arranged and everyone returns after bathroom breaks and they drink water to re-hydrate. The butt plugs were cleaned and sterilized by Kathy.

Chapter 4

Kathy now takes over as the moderator for this chapter

"Guys, please lay down on the table, placing your penis's through the center hole in the table."

Kathy with the same 2 hats on the table says, "I have the names of the men in one hat and the ladies in another, this way, like before, the matching is strictly by the draw. First male name -- Marcel and your lucky partner is Maryann, please take your place by his table. Second male is Marcus with Elizabeth as his partner. That leaves, Kerry at Andy's table."

"Here is the contest. The first couple where their male partner starts cumming 'last', with their thick liquid ropes of white cum, before they are swallowed down the throats of their female partner, wins. Ladies, you will have to show and tell, to prove it, then go back to sucking your man dry. Again, however there are time limits and toys. First, you have 10 minutes to rub massage lotion over the backs of your male partners, then you will lube with the anal lube, his asshole to get him ready for the Butt plugs. You are too place the butt plugs into their asses.

"Similar to the last event, I am keeping time and will tell you next, you are to stop and go to the next step. Once the 10 minutes are up, you are to go under the table to start sucking, licking & milking your partner's penis. Remember, last to cum while being milked, wins this round."

Kathy then tells all of them, "START, the 10-minute clock is ticking."

Kerry starts rubbing the massage lotion over Andy's body really quick, non-professional, just throwing lotion on his body and rubbing it in. She takes her hand and slides it up/down his ass crack going up/down a few times with the lotion then down to his feet, back and stops at his ass. She then wipes off her hand, taking the anal lube bottle, she squirts some on her fingers, then slowly enters his asshole. Kerry continues spreading the lube around his brown hole.

"Andy, release your sphincter muscle and push out a little, so I can put the anal plug in a hurry, time is almost running out." Kerry tells Andy. Kerry then places the plug in his asshole.

Meanwhile, over at Marcus's table. Elizabeth warms up the massage lotion in her hands, rubs the lotion over Marcus's entire body, pushing on his glutes as she flows over them. With limited time, she wipes the lotion off her hands, then starts with the anal lube. Lizzie first places some down his ass cheeks, then starts to poke his brown hole with her finger. Adding some more lube, to his hole, she pushes her finger in, then moves it around.

Marcus says, "UM, UM, Lizzie you keep that going, being the youngest ready to shoot kinda a guy, I will be cumming soon."

Lizzie tells him, "Hold on there, honey. I am stopping. I am now going to place lube on the anal plug and start to slowly insert it. Think of baseball or something else, but please do not cum so soon."

Marcus lets her know, "I'll try Lizzie, AH, OH that feels funny, but good."

Maryann is at Marcel's table, she similar to Kerry, places some lotion on his body directly, then rubs it in over his entire body. However, she places her hand under his groin area, touching his balls then back up his ass crack.

Marcel tells her, "Sweetie, it may take me a while to cum, but keep that up and I'll be a blowing my load soon."

Maryann stops with the lotion, wipes off her hands, then taking the anal lube, she applies it directly to the plug then places it in his asshole.

Maryann tells him, "Get ready for the plug, relax."

Marcel relaxes, with some added lube to his asshole, she puts the plug into his anus.

Kathy yells out, "60 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 seconds and everyone stop. Now you have your challenge. You are to suck, play and massage your partner's penis. I will be monitoring this portion as we would not want you to not play, therefore extending them from cumming."

The three females go under the table, grabbing their male partners penis and ball sack, they start milking their man. Meanwhile the anal plugs are buzzing in their asses, sending shock-waves right to their penises, making it much tougher not to cum.

Lizzie being the most experienced lays down under the table, lifting her head up, she starts to deep throat Marcus's 7.5-inch penis. Sucking him for all he is worth.

Kerry sitting Indian style under the table, just takes Andy's penis into her mouth and starts pumping her mouth plus jerking him off.

Maryann, with her small size, kinda stands under the table, with the equivalent of her back to Marcel, having his penis now right in front of her, just slides it into her mouth. Adding some saliva, she starts moving her head back and forth, starting to hum. Maryann then takes her hands and wraps them around his thick penis. Releasing her one hand, she starts to massage his ball sack.

"There are groans coming from all three men, as their partners give them some great blow jobs."

Andy is thinking, "Kerry sure knows what she is doing down there. Lucky for me, she is playing by the rules but NOT too aggressive. Good thing I am controlling my breathing and thinking of other stuff"

Marcel is thinking, "If Maryann keeps this up, I maybe the oldest, therefore taking time for me to typically cum, however with that humming and her head movement, she is a little too aggressive."

Marcus is thinking, Lizzie has a great mouth, but I want her 38 DD's in my mouth so I can suck on those large nipples. Boy, you gotta calm down or your going to be the first to cum."

Kathy interjects, "You guys are doing great, we are at the 15-minute mark."

Lizzie starts to taste pre-cum, knowing what is coming next, she speeds up her blow job on Marcus

Marcus, "Lizzie, Lizzie, faster, faster, then slower, OH, OH, I am trying to hold it. Stop, overload, NO continue, sorry here it cum AAAAHHHHHHH."

Marcus blows his load into Lizzie's mouth she takes her hands to keep jerking him off as she shows Kathy his load. After Kathy sees the load from her son in Lizzie's mouth, Lizzie swallows, then continues to suck him dry.

Kathy says, "The youngest one is done, which one of you gentleman will be blowing your load next and who will last the longest."

With that Maryann starts getting a large load from Marcel splashed into her mouth. She tries to swallow it all, then starts to coughing while she still tries to suck him off. She then, with her mouth cleans him off, wiping her mouth off of his cum that leaked out.

Kerry tells Andy, "OH Champ I am ready for your big white load of cream, start sending it down my throat."

Andy starts blowing a large load into Kerry. "Kerry here it comes girl, I am CUUUMMMING!"

Kerry gets a large load of white cream down her throat but she releases Andy's penis as he blows his remaining white cum all over her breasts and face. After he blows his load all over Kerry, she resumes sucking on his penis, cleaning him off. Of course, some of his cum was also dripping down her mouth.

Kerry gets up from under the table and runs over to Maryann, to start swapping any cum left in their mouths then she starts aggressively kissing her. Of course, Maryann being as horny as Kerry, gets into Kerry's kiss back. Maryann starts to rub Kerry's breasts, leaning down to suck on her nipple. Before things get to far between the 'party pooper' Kathy breaks then up.

Kathy starts yelling out, "Girls, Girls, calm down, I know the sexual energy is very high in this room, however, we have additional plans for everyone. So, if you don't mind can you please stop playing, so we can enjoy showers, then a dinner break?"

In harmony, both Maryann & Kerry say, "In a very bummed out tone, IF WE MUST," as they separate from each other.

Kathy then says to the group, "I know everyone is very horny, including me. That was Lizzie's and my plan. We think you all will enjoy the next phase of our games. Men, feel free to get up from your tables.

Let's go shower, we can use my large master shower or the 3 kids can shower in their own showers. I'll let Maryann decide along with Kerry & Marcus where they shower. Marcel, Andy, Lizzie, shall we?"

With the ass plugs still in their assholes, Marcel, Andy with Lizzie follow Kathy into her master bath suite shower with the 3 kids deciding to join them. Of course, in the shower, the ladies remove the 3-men's butt plugs, then all seven continue washing each other, playing around, then drying each other off. After their showers, the group retreats to the kitchen for dinner.

About an hour and half later, the group, after bathroom breaks and some relaxation, retreats back to Kathy's studio.

Kathy continues leading the group. "Next, you will all notice, I maintain a very large mattress/bed in my studio. The next game, will be described by Lizzie, has only a one-time limit of 1 hour then NO TIME LIMITS, which we both know everyone will enjoy."

Lizzie then takes over to provide the details, "We will be playing on the bed; however, we have been assigned spots for people to start. Starting from the left side of the bed, Andy please lay on your die of the bed, Maryann, please lie to his right side, Marcel you are on the other side of Maryann, then I will be next to Marcel. Marcus is on my right side with Kathy being next to Marcus on his right side. Kerry will be on the end next to her mother. You get 60 minutes to do anything with the person on your right and/or left. After the hour, NO RULES, everyone can play with anyone! Shall we start."

Andy then goes on his side to start feeling Maryann's lithe body. Sucking on her boobs while sliding his other hand over her waxed pussy. He then enters a couple of fingers into her pussy, finding it already very moist, he then starts feeling for her G-Spot. Upon finding her G-Spot, his starts massaging the area, while continuing to lick, then suction her 30 A sized breasts.

Maryann is enjoying the feelings she is getting from Andy, but tells him, "Andy stick your dick in my pussy, PLEASE, I am so horny & wet already."

Wasting no time, Andy mounts Maryann, first by spreading her legs, he then enters her pussy to start pumping away into his little minx. Meanwhile, Marcel joins into the fold, licking her breasts, kissing her, licking her ears, nipping both her nipples and ears. He has her top part while Andy is fucking her. After Maryann has some small orgasms, Andy moves Maryann onto her side with her ass exposed to Marcel.

Andy says to Maryann, "You are about to re-pay Marcel for his great service during your V Day dinner. We are going to double penetrate you. Marcel will be adding lube to your asshole, then his penis and will slowly enter you from behind. Once, he is in place, I will penetrate your pussy again. Is that OK with you?"

Maryann shakes her head, saying, "Yes, yes, I owe Marcel and it will be my pleasure to have him fuck my asshole."

Marcel lubes up her brown spot, pushing a finger into her asshole, then adds lube to his penis then starts to slowly enter Maryann, "Telling her to push out, like she is going to the bathroom."

As Maryann pushes out with all the anal lube, Marcel slips in slowly, allowing for her to adjust to his girth. Once in Marcel, starts to pump a little bit, allowing Andy to line up his penis into her pussy. Maryann is now sandwiched between the two, as they try to get a rhythm going. Marcel can feel Andy and Andy can feel Marcel, it is very tight but the three start to get a slow rhythm flowing.

Marcus couldn't wait to start sucking on Lizzie's DD's, so the boy went right for them, like there was no tomorrow. Placing his head between her breasts, licking her large nipples, sucking then lightly then biting them. Lizzie is letting Marcus have his fun with her breasts. She just loves having them played with, especially from someone new with breasts her size, as she looks over towards Maryann.

Marcus asks Lizzie, "Can I please place my penis between your breasts, so I can make like I am fucking them?"

"Yes, Marcus and I'll tell you what, to make it more like fucking extend your penis into my mouth, as you push forward, I'll suck you off."

Marcus lift's up his body to align with her breasts, then adds some lube on his penis, to starts sliding his 7.5-inches through her breasts towards Lizzie's mouth. Lizzie opens her mouth for him to enter and in addition pushes her two breasts together to provide a little extra friction on his penis.

Having recently cum, being young, it doesn't take long for Marcus to pop another load or two into Lizzie's mouth. Lizzie holds his penis in her mouth by biting down a little, as she starts to suck and swallow his load. Marcus then collapses onto Lizzie using her breasts as a pillow. Lizzie in a loving, motherly fashion strokes his head.

Marcus looking up with his blue eyes, tells her, "Lizzie please give me a minute then you can mount me. I'll lay on the bed and you can go up/down my Merry go Round pole."

Lizzie, waits about 10 minutes cuddling with Marcus, with his head remaining in place, before switching positions.

Kathy says to Kerry, "Shortly we are going to cross a line that I have already crossed with your twin brother, before we do, are you sure you want to continue?"

Kerry, "YES, YES & YES, mom. I have wanted to include you every time I have fucked Andy. So, no more talk." Kerry kisses her mom affectionately then heads down to her pussy.

Kerry & Kathy start into a '69' position. Kerry slowly plays with her mom's pussy, exploring it as it is a golden find. Moving and pulling on a small bush, then rubbing her labia, finding her clit, she starts to Lick, suck, nip, lick, suck, nip on her mom's clit. Meanwhile Kathy repeats the same movements sans hair, on Kerry's pussy.

Kerry then inserts a finger then another finger into her mom's pussy as she continues to lick slowly her mom's clit. Kerry even, using her mom's juices, pushes into Kathy's rosebud, getting a jerk motion from Kathy. Kathy continues to mimic her daughter's motions on her pussy.

Kerry then decides to push her finger more into her mom's asshole, moving it in/out in/out while licking and sucking on her clit.

Back to Andy, Maryann & Marcel. Maryann feeling overpowered by these two men in both of her holes, starts to squirt out her pussy, getting Andy wet.

Maryann, "Guys, Guys, I am starting to cum, please, pppllleeeaasse keep moving together, but also please cum with me, I am starting to squirt and about to cum big time," as she starts tearing on the sheets, gripping them. "Oh boy, OH boy, here," Feeling both guys cumming together in both her asshole and pussy with their liquid cum, "I cum, I am cumming.". Passed out again.

Both Marcel and Andy remain in place, as their penises start to deflate, they remain holding & cuddling Maryann, while she is passed out.

After Marcus was down fucking between Lizzie's breasts, she mounted his 7.5-inch pencil penis then started going up and down on it. Enjoying the ride. Marcus lifted his body up so he could get his arms around her body, to start rubbing her breasts while tweaking her nipples.

Lizzie after a while of riding up/down Marcus with his tweaking, her number one turn on, but Marcus didn't know that, starts to cum herself. She raises her body faster up/down his penis.

Marcus, "Start moving that pelvis of yours in rhythm with me please, I am almost there, that's it. Faster, Faster. I am there, AH, OH I am cumming, oh thank you Marcus, this feels sssoooo sssssooo good. I am there, AH. Thank you, I needed that."

Marcus feelings her juices flowing into his groin, then down onto his legs, hugs Lizzie from behind, kissing her neck, moving up to her ears, another turn on for Lizzie.

Lizzie tells him, "Marcus please eat my pussy, we have about 10 or 15 minutes left on the clock, let's '69' and I'll suck on your penis."

They rearrange their bodies with Marcus now eating her pussy tasting his own cum, mixed with her juices while she starts to suck his penis, tasting his cum and her pussy juices. Marcus noticing for the first time, that not only does Lizzie have large breasts but her Labia is extended, like a small butterfly. So, he starts to pull on her labia, licking each end, then to her pussy sucking out his cum, then back pulling and playing with her longer lips.

None of them have any energy left to cum again, so Marcus moves up to Lizzie, deep tongue kisses her, then wraps her in his arms to cuddle.

With Maryann still passed out but OK, Marcel and Andy remain sandwiched with Maryann.

Kathy & Kerry, Mother and Daughter have been going at it like rabbits. Learning each other's bodies like they have never met each other before. They are now cuddled with Kerry sucking on her mom's elongated nipples, similar to how she breasts fed from them when she was a baby. 18-years later she is back sucking on them.

The clock has run out and everyone is exhausted from this extreme play day of sex. The sexual energy is now low. The area smells of sex. All seven remain together, they all doze off in their respective positions.

Boundaries have been crossed, incest has occurred between, mother & son and mother & daughter.

The end of this story

Note: I was going to include an orgy but decided against it, as I felt it wasn't necessary to the story. I am NOT planning to add another part to this story, so this concludes the Valentine Day series. I hope you enjoyed it.

12