Valentine's Day Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're 34D's, by the way," she revealed, teasing him.

Chase blushed when she said that. "I didn't need to know that."

"I know, I just wanted to see you blush," she laughed. "You look so cute when you're embarrassed."

She went back into the dressing room, and a few moments later, she came out wearing a sexy black bra that showed less cleavage than before, but was sheer enough that you could see some skin underneath. He didn't see her nipples because those areas were covered by some flowered embroidery.

"I really like this one," said Chase. "Sexy but classy at the same time."

"Good, I'll put this in the maybe pile."

One by one, she came out in a variety of sexy bras, bustier tops, and corsets. He picked the ones he liked, and she tossed away the ones he didn't like. She then remodeled the ones he liked seeing her in so he could narrow down which ones to buy.

He soon found himself getting excited each time she modeled something for him. He even found himself getting half-erect in his pants. He was disturbed at the fact that he was getting turned on by seeing his sister's breasts, but he was enjoying himself too much to stop the situation. He did his best to think about other things in between outfit changes so he could make the erection go away.

They finally settled on a red lacey bustier that he thought Amber would look stunning in. Nikki picked out some panties to match it, as well as a garter belt and stockings to go with the whole ensemble.

"Ok, you pay for this and I'll meet you by the mall entrance," said Nikki. "I have to run to the bathroom real fast."

He agreed, and she sprinted out of the store. When she was out of sight, he decided to do something fun that he was sure Nikki would have a kick out of. He got the same black bra he saw her in and picked out panties he was sure would match with it. He even got a garter belt and some stockings that he thought would look good with them. He was no expert on women's underwear, but he thought he did a good job of picking out what he thought Nikki would look good in.

He paid for both sets of lingerie and asked the saleswoman to put each set in a different bag. He left the store and met up with Nikki, who was waiting for him by the mall entrance. She saw he was carrying two separate bags from the store they were just in, and she asked what else he had bought while she was gone.

"This is for you," said Chase, as he handed her the second bag.

She grabbed the bag, looked inside, and got a big excited look on her face.

"You bought me lingerie?" she asked while laughing.

"You really seemed to like this stuff, and I wanted to thank you for helping me out today."

Nikki gave Chase a big hug and kissed his cheek.

"We have a weird relationship, don't we?" Chase asked.

"But a fun one, nonetheless."

Later, Chase picked up the second bouquet of roses he got for Amber and went home to get ready for his date with her. He was dressed in a very decent black suit with a new shirt and tie that he bought the week before. He decided to leave all the gifts he got for her in the trunk of his car, so they would be ready for her when they got to the hotel afterwards.

When Nikki saw him in his suit, she remarked on how sexy he looked, and he smiled. She was expecting him to blush in embarrassment at what his own sister was saying, but was surprised that he was taking it as a compliment for once.

Chase mentioned that she still had time to text a guy for a booty call, but again she said it would be better if they texted her first. And even if they didn't, she was OK with it because she had a night of movie binge watching planned.

He got to Amber's place, and she was greatly impressed with the flowers he got her and gave him a big long kiss. She said he didn't get her so many flowers for her, but he insisted that it was no problem and that he loved doing it for her.

Amber was wearing a sexy red dress that hugged her curves in all the right ways and showed just a modest amount of cleavage on top. She looked so beautiful, he wanted to just forget about dinner and the hotel and fuck her in her apartment right then. He resisted that urge and thought to himself that there would be plenty of that later.

They got to the restaurant in time for their reservation. After being seated at their table and handed the menus, Amber got a disturbed look on her face. Chase asked what was wrong, and she just said she suddenly had to go to the bathroom, and before he said anything, she got out of her chair and began walking towards the restaurant entrance.

"Just order me anything, I'll be right back," she called out to him.

Chase didn't think much of it; he just assumed she had to really go to the bathroom badly. He looked at the menu for a few minutes, trying to decide what she might like to eat, when suddenly he heard a commotion coming from the direction of where Amber was headed to. He turned around, and from a far distance, he saw her arguing with another man. Chase thought she was in some kind of trouble and headed over there.

When he got to them, they were arguing, and the other man was grabbing at her wrist. Chase forced him to let her go and shoved him a few steps backwards.

"Who the fuck are you? And why are you touching my girl?" Chase asked aggressively.

"Who am I? I'm Mike, her other boyfriend," he revealed.

"What?"

"Amber has been seeing both of us at the same time for the last year."

Chase looked at Amber, who was extremely scared at the moment.

Mike explained how they originally dated but broke up a few months before she met Chase. Around that time, they began talking again and decided to get back together again. Except this time, she was working hard to make sure neither one of them knew about the other.

Mike found out about everything when Amber got the roses and teddy bear at her office. He was friends with someone who worked with her, who assumed it was from Mike and texted him about what a good move it was to send her those gifts to her office for everyone to see. He had no idea what he was talking about, and then his friend got a look at the note that came with the flowers and found it was from Chase.

Mike knew there was something wrong when Amber said she couldn't meet him for Valentine's Day, saying she had to work late, which was unusual since her job didn't require her to ever do that. And after questioning a couple of her friends, he got them to admit everything about Chase and told him where they were meeting tonight. He came there to confront Amber and to tell Chase everything about what she was doing to the both of them.

"Is this all true?" Chase asked.

Amber said nothing, which said everything. He didn't know what to do, so he just walked away from them as they returned to their argument.

He told the maître d' that he was leaving. The maître d' asked if he could give the reservation to another couple who the restaurant somehow lost the reservation for, and he said it was alright with him. Chase figured at least one couple would be happy tonight because of his hard work.

Chase got home twenty minutes later with the bag of gifts in his hand, slamming the door behind him, scaring the hell out of Nikki, who was surprised to see him there. She paused her movie as she watched him drop the gift bag by the front door, walk to the kitchen to grab a six-pack of beer from the fridge with the intent of drinking all of them.

"What happened?" Nikki asked.

Chase sat down on the couch next to her, opened a beer and began drinking as he told her everything that had happened. Nikki's face was wide with astonishment; she couldn't believe the woman she had been so friendly with for the last year was two-timing her own brother.

Nikki could only say, "That bitch."

"Damn right she is," Chase replied, as he drank more of his beer. "Did you suspect anything?"

"No, I didn't suspect a thing."

Nikki gave it some thought and realized there may have been a few signs she overlooked, but decided not to bring it up. Instead, she grabbed a beer, got Chase to open the bottle cap for her, and took a swig of it.

"Fuck her," said Chase.

"Yeah, fuck that skank," Nikki replied.

They clinked their beer bottles together as a toast to Amber officially being declared a skank.

"You want to talk about it?" Nikki asked.

"No, I had a rough night. Let's just drink some beer and finish this movie you were watching."

She asked if he wanted to start from the beginning of the movie since he came in the middle of it. He said it was alright to start from the middle; all rom-com plots went the same way, so he could watch at any moment and know how it began and how it was going to end.

After a couple of beers, Chase began to relax a little, and that's when he noticed that Nikki was wearing a black silk robe. He was so upset with what had happened to him earlier that he didn't know what she was wearing.

"Did you just get out of the shower or something?" he asked.

Nikki suddenly got nervous. "Oh... Um... Yeah, not exactly."

Chase then looked down at her legs and saw that she was wearing the same stockings that he had bought for her earlier that day, along with black high heels.

"Wait a second, are you wearing the lingerie I bought you under that robe?" Chase asked.

This time it was Nikki who blushed.

"Yes, I am."

"Can I ask why?"

Nikki paused the movie so she could explain everything. She felt she had no choice but to tell the truth. She revealed that she had lied before about not planning to call up a guy she knew for a booty call. As soon as Chase left, she put on the lingerie, took a few pictures of herself in it, and sent it in a text to a guy who she knew liked her and was sure was unavailable. It turned out she was wrong; in fact, she texted him those pictures while he was having dinner with his girlfriend at her place.

Despite that rejection, she tried it on a few other guys, and they all turned out to have plans for the night. She had other guys on her phone who she thought about texting, but after so many rejections, she decided not to humiliate herself any further and just stopped.

She was going to change into her pajamas, but she liked how sexy the lingerie made her feel, so she just put on a robe to keep warm while she watched one of her movies. Then Chase walked in and she was so distracted by what he had to say that she forgot she had it on the whole time until he brought it up.

"I thought you said that sending booty call messages would only make you look desperate."

"And I was right. I was desperate, which is why I did it," she replied.

They both had a good laugh at that. They didn't say it, but they were both lucky that they had each other that night with how things were going for them.

"Do you want to see it?" Nikki asked.

"I already saw you wearing it earlier."

"No, you only saw the bra part of it, not the whole ensemble."

Chase thought about it for a few seconds. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Nikki pleaded with him. "Oh, come on, please. I feel really good wearing it and I want to see if a guy thinks I look hot in it."

Chase gave it a quick thought. It was a bad idea, but after everything he went through, he didn't care.

"Why not? I was hoping to see a sexy girl in lingerie tonight, it might as well be you."

Nikki stood up from the couch very excitedly, and without any hesitation, she threw off her robe. The whole lingerie set he got for Nikki looked a lot sexier than he thought it would be on her. He wasn't entirely sure about the garter belt, but it definitely worked. She did a slow twirl for him, getting a good look at everything. The panties he got her were more like a thong than he realized, as it showed off plenty of her ass. Chase just sat there with a look of astonishment on his face at what he was seeing.

"I take it from that look on your face, you like it," said Nikki.

"Yeah, sorry, it's just that... I can't believe I'm saying this, but you look hot."

"Thank you."

"I mean... Damn... You look so sexy in that."

"Ok, I get it," she said, suddenly feeling very shy.

"Sit down, I'm getting something."

Nikki sat back down on the couch as Chase ran over to the front door and got the gift bag where he left it. He sat back down next to Nikki and handed it to her.

"For me? But they were supposed to be for--"

"Not for Amber, not anymore," said Chase. "She's a skank, remember?"

Nikki giggled. "I remember."

"And you did pick these after all, so you might as well get to keep them."

He took out the jewelry box that held the necklace and handed it to her. She took out the necklace; she was happy enough to pick it out for Amber. Now she was excited that she got to keep something so beautiful. She lifted her hair and asked Chase to put it on her, which he did. The locket part of the necklace fell just above the line of her cleavage.

She then took out the perfume from the box and sprayed it around her neck and cleavage. They both got a good whiff of the perfume and enjoyed the smell. Chase was glad Nikki made him change those gifts and that he didn't have to give them to Amber; they were much better for Nikki anyway.

"Does this mean I can also keep that lingerie you were going to Amber?" Nikki asked.

"It's all yours," Chase happily replied.

"So that's two sets of lingerie you bought for your sister. We really do have a weird relationship."

"It's fun, nonetheless," Chase replied.

Nikki moved in closer to Chase, gave him a big hug and kissed him hard on the cheek. When she began to pull away from him, Chase did something he didn't even expect himself to do. He leaned in and kissed Nikki hard on the lips.

For a moment, they didn't say anything. Chase was afraid she would freak out on him, but instead she kissed him back. Soon they found themselves making out on the couch. Nikki pressed her breasts hard against his chest as their tongues danced into each other's mouths. Chase was grabbing at her ass as they did this. He loved the feel of her firm-toned ass in his hands. He was more of a breast man, but in that position they were in, he could only grab at her ass.

It took a couple of minutes before they realized what they were doing and pulled away from each other.

"That was, um--" Nikki began to say.

"Yeah, I know," said Chase.

"It was the moment."

"We were both feeling lonely--"

"And vulnerable--"

"Your perfume smelled very nice--"

"And I was wearing this lingerie--"

They both went back and forth like that for another minute, making up excuses for what they had just done. After that, there was a long silence between them.

"I guess I'll be going to bed," Nikki finally said.

"Isn't it a little early to be going to bed?"

Nikki didn't say anything, she just stood up from the couch and headed to her bedroom. On her way to the entrance, she kicked off her high heels and then took off her bra and let it drop to the floor, showing Chase her naked back. She then looked back at Chase, giving him an alluring look, and went into her room, closing the door only halfway.

Chase wasn't entirely sure what was happening. He finished off his beer and took a moment to consider his options. He could either walk to his room and pretend nothing was happening, or accept what was obviously an invitation for sex from his own sister.

Chase stood up from the couch and was about to head towards his bedroom before he stopped himself. He knew it was probably a bad idea, but he walked towards Nikki's room and entered. She stood there in front of him, topless. Her breasts were spectacular. Although she claimed to be the same bra size as Amber, he thought her breasts were way better.

He walked up to her and put his arms around her as they began kissing again, much harder this time and with more passion. She helped him peel off his suit, tossing everything around the room until he was naked. Nikki then made Chase lean up against her dresser as she got down on her knees before him. She grabbed his large erection and began stroking it as she looked up at her brother's face. She then opened her mouth wide and took it all into her mouth.

Nikki thought she would be nervous about sucking her brother's dick, but she found herself orally pleasuring him just as well as with any other man she had been with. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth on his dick. Her tongue massaged the shaft each time it entered her mouth. A few times, she let it hit the back of her throat, gagging on it a little. It was fun for her as well as for Chase.

Chase just stood there, looking down at his little sister as she was pleasuring him. He was scared at first when he entered the room, but was now excited at the prospect of it all.

He made Nikki get up and took her to the bed. He got her to sit on the edge, and this time he got down on his knees before her. He pulled off her panties, leaving the garter belt and stockings on. He was lucky that she put the panties over the garter belt, some women do it the other way.

Her shaved pussy was now exposed to him for the first time. He grabbed her by the hips, made her open her legs wider for him, and gave her pussy one long lick.

"Oh, wow," said Nikki.

Chase had a good technique for going down on women. While most men try to avoid it, he loved doing it. He went slow at first, lightly playing with her clit with his tongue. He wanted her to pleasure her for as long as he could in the position. He continued doing this while putting two fingers into her pussy, and that's when Nikki gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up.

After several more minutes, they both got on the bed this time. They held each other as they rolled around the bed, kissing and letting their hands explore each other's bodies. Chase finally got a handful of her tits and gave them a good squeeze; from Nikki's reaction, he could tell she liked it when he did that.

Chase got her on her back, positioned himself on top of her, and put the head of his dick up against the opening of her pussy. He rubbed his dick around that area, teasing her about what was about to come next. In an instant, he pushed his dick into her pussy and Nikki let out a loud moan from the intense feeling of how it felt to be inside of her. Chase left his dick inside her for a moment to enjoy the feeling of his sister's tight pussy around his dick.

He began fucking her slowly at first, to get her used to his big dick being inside her before he slowly picked up the pace. Soon, he was fucking her so hard that her pussy felt like it was being pounded by a jackhammer. She held him close to her as she began moaning loudly into his ear, telling him how much she was loving it and begged for more.

It wasn't long before Nikki got Chase on his back so she could be on top of him. She was bouncing around his dick like a cowgirl riding a wild bronco. The necklace that she was still wearing was flying around, banging against her chest. Chase had his hands firmly gripped on her hips as she was on top of him. He was loving how this woman was riding his dick. He couldn't help himself as he reached up and grabbed her tits. Nikki grabbed his hand and held it there on her tits, making him squeeze it hard as she was getting an orgasm.

Nikki began to slow down, giving Chase the opportunity to turn her over to be on top of her again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely as she screamed into his ear again. Chase had to slow down a little to catch his breath while still fucking her. She didn't like that, but saw the look on his face and understood he needed to take it easy; he was doing a good job, but she also wanted this to last as long as it could. After about a few minutes, he picked up the pace again, back to the speed he was doing before, soon making her cum again.