Valentine's Day Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly half an hour of fooling around, Chase started to feel that intense feeling in his dick, letting him know that it was going to be over soon. He did his best to hold back, managing to get a few more minutes of pleasure with Nikki. He let out a loud grunt as he finally released his cum into her. He started to slow down and soon after, he pulled out of her. Although Nikki wished it would continue, near the end she was getting so excited that she was afraid she would pass out from shortness of breath, so she was a little relieved to be done and able to breath normally again.

They held each other after that for a while, making some awkward post-sex small talk with each other. They didn't really know what to say to each other, and they never expected their relationship to go that far. The ice was finally broken when their stomachs began to rumble. They realized they were both hungry since Chase skipped dinner after the trouble at the restaurant, and Nikki didn't get the chance to have something to eat either.

Nikki took off the garter belt and stockings she still had on because she had grown tired of wearing them. Then they both went to the kitchen, heated up some microwave dinners and sat across from each other, all the while still naked, except for the necklace that Nikki was still wearing.

"So, what does this mean for us?" Nikki asked as she ate her microwave dinner.

"I don't know," Chase answered.

"Does this mean we're a couple now?"

The question surprised him. He had no idea what to make of this new territory in their relationship. He loved his sister, but he wasn't sure an actual romantic relationship was the best thing for them.

Chase began to say, "I have to be honest with you. And there may not be a good way to say it, so I'll just say it... I loved what we just did, and I don't regret it one bit, but I don't think we should be in any kind of serious romantic relationship with each other."

Nikki had a stunned look on her face, making Chase nervous that she was going to be upset with him. But she took a big sigh of relief and had a big smile on her face.

"I don't think so either," she said. "I just wasn't sure what you wanted because you're more of a romantic person than I am."

They both laughed and felt relieved by the other person's response.

"Oh, thank God," said Chase. "I love you, but we can't let it get too far."

"Exactly," said Nikki. "I want to get married and have kids someday. I can't do that with my own brother."

"Same here. We can't let this be more than just sex between us."

Nikki smiled and got excited when he said that. "Does this mean you want to continue sleeping with each other?"

"I was hoping so. Don't you?"

"Of course, I do," she replied. "That was the best sex I ever had, and I'm not giving that up so easily."

"Me too."

They finished their dinner quickly and went back to Nikki's bedroom, where they spent the whole night together. Before they did anything, Nikki put on the red lingerie so Chase could see how she looked in the whole ensemble to get him more turned on, even though it was soon coming off of her anyway. In the morning, they discussed how to proceed with their relationship over breakfast, all the while still naked.

The End.