Valentine's Day Story

Story Info
Lesbian Takes Her Straight Friend Out For Valentine's Day.
6k words
4.33
25.7k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

THREE DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY

Renee came home to the apartment she shared with Krista. She had a long day in her photoshoots with some diva models that she didn't care for who didn't want to do as they were told and nearly ruined several shots because of it. She then had problems with the computers where she had her photos stored digitally; turns out it had a virus because one of her assistants was using it to download porn and infected it with something. She was lucky that all her good stuff was packed up. Then she had a big blowout with the fashion editors for the magazine on how the next several photoshoots should be done; she got her way on several key areas but had to lost on a few she really wanted.

After the day she had, all she wanted to do was to relax a little, take a shower, and wait for her girlfriend to come over and have dinner with her. She decided to check her emails first to see if there was anything work related, she had to get immediately. Her laptop was on her desk in her bedroom, she quickly answered a few before she saw one from Gia, her girlfriend, and read it carefully. It was a breakup message, saying how sorry she was but she was going back to her ex-girlfriend. By the end of the message, she was so upset she banged her desk with a fist and cursed her out very loudly.

"Everything ok in there?" asked Krista, Renee's best friend and roommate.

Renee walked out of her bedroom and saw Krista had just come home. She was dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt, as she always does after a photoshoot. Krista was an up-and-comer in the modeling world and was getting plenty of work a model herself. She loved the work, but after a long day of dressing up and makeup, she liked to dress down and relax.

"Gia broke up with me," said Renee. "Through an email."

"What?" said Krista. "That bitch."

"I know we were only together for a couple of months, but I thought we had a good thing going," said Renee. "And even if she was going to break up with me, at least talk to me about it."

"I'm sorry, babe," she walked over and gave Renee a big hug. "You'll forget about her and move on to the next hot model with nice tits."

"I already thought of three in my contact list so far," Renee replied.

They both had a big laugh at that. Renee was known for going after most of the models she photographs, lesbian or not. When they pulled back from their hug, Renee got a closer look at Krista's face and noticed her eyes.

"Oh my God, were you crying recently?" asked Renee.

"What? How can you tell?"

"As a photographer, I notice these things about people," Renee replied. "Also, I'm the reason for how some models end up crying when I yell at them on set, so I can tell."

"Yes, I was crying earlier because Brian broke up with me," said Krista. "After my shoot this morning, he invited me to lunch and he broke it off."

They both went to the kitchen where Krista took out a bottle of wine and poured a glass for both of them as she told Renee what had happened. It all seemed good between her and Brian for the last few months, but the big problem was his divorce proceedings. He was in the process of a divorce for several months before they began dating and she believed that it was soon going to be over between him and his ex-wife.

Apparently, in the last few weeks, Brian and his wife began talking to each other with things concerning their kids, which led them to having their first decent conversations they had with each other in over a year. Eventually this got them started on talking about their relationship, how they still loved each other and now want to get back together.

"I thought she was a bitch," said Renee. "That's what you told me that he said she was."

"That's what he told me, but apparently she's not one anymore and now they're back together," said Krista then drinking more of her wine. "And you know what really sucks?"

"What?"

"Valentine's day is in three days," answered Krista.

With everything that was going on, Renee had completely forgotten about Valentine's Day.

"Shit, I forgot about that," said Renee. "I had so romantic plans for for Gia that day."

"I was also excited for it," said Krista. "Now this will make it five Valentine's days in a row that I will not have a boyfriend."

Renee remembered how she was alone for Valentines' days the last four years they were living together. She was surprised that Krista had such bad luck with Valentine's Day considering how men were always throwing themselves at her. She was an incredibly beautiful woman and always had a boyfriend, at one time she had membered how she had two boyfriends at once.

But for some reason, Krista always had bad luck around that time of year. Either the guy breaks up with her before that day, or she would break up with him because of something shitty he had done. In one case, the guy had to cancel because he had appendicitis; it was nobody's fault that time but it still felt like it was part of the bad luck for Kristal during for that holiday.

"I'll be here for you that night, babe," said Renee. "At least we have each other."

"I can't imagine anyone else I want to be alone with for that day," said Krista raising her glass and Renee clinked her glass on it and they both too a big swig of the wine.

It was at that moment; Renee had a crazy idea. It wasn't something she would normally do for a straight woman, but she figured under the circumstances it might be fun for both of them to do.

"I have an idea," said Renee smiling with excitement. "Why don't I take you out for Valentine's Day?"

"What?" asked Krista with a big laugh.

"I can do it, I can be your Valentine and take you out for a romantic date," she said.

"Oh no, are we going to have this talk again?" asked Krista. "I thought we settled this years ago."

Krista was talking about how when she and Renee first met, Renee was constantly hitting on her before they became friends.

"I remember, it's not like that, I swear," Renee assured her. "I had a big night planned for Gia, you were expecting something that night, why not let me give you that night for you? But just as friends."

"A romantic, yet friendly Valentine's Day? I don't know."

"Oh, come on, do you really want to spend another Valentine's Day night watching some romantic comedies and stuffing your face with junk food and then complaining how you just gained weight and need to work on taking it off before your next photoshoot?"

That hurt Krista, but she realized it was all true. She had done this for four Valentines' days in a row. It would be fun, but by the next day she would be upset with herself. She was starting to think it would be a good idea and how fun it might be doing this with Renee. It wouldn't be the Valentine's Day date she was hoping for because she was actually hoping to go out with a sexy guy, but Renee was kind of like a guy in the way she goes after women and for her love of football, so it may be a good equivalent, at least for one night.

"Ok, let's do it," said Krista excitingly.

"Yes," said Renee vey happily.

"Just one thing," said Krista. "You need to know now; this will not lead to sex in any way."

"I know that, of course," said Renee.

"I just want to make sure you don't get any funny ideas," said Krista. "You can flirt of course, that could be fun, but absolutely nothing else."

"I promise, I will be a perfect lady with you that night," said Renee, holding her hand up as if she was taking an oath in court.

For the next few days, Renee made sure she got everything ready for her Valentine's Day date with Krista, who was also excited to finally be doing something for Valentine's Day, even though it wasn't exactly what she would've liked it to be. Regardless, she thought it would still be a fun night out, and it didn't matter who gave her a romantic night as long as she got to have one. But she was kind of worried if Renee had other ideas for her that night.

SIX YEARS AGO - HOW THEY MET

Krista and Renee met each other nearly six years ago when Renee had just started out with the magazine she worked for and Krista had come in with a few other models for a photoshoot. The first shoot she ever did with Krista involved evening gowns. After it was done, she flirted with Krista in the dressing room and asked her out. Krista declined, let her know she was completely straight, but thanked her anyway. Even though she wasn't going for Renee, she still felt flattered she was hit on by a lesbian.

Over the next few months, they did several more shoots together for various types of clothing and in different locations. Each time, Rene kept flirting with Krista and asking her out to dinner; Krista kept declining, but each time they met Renee seemed to be more sexually aggressive towards her.

Finally, one day they were doing a lingerie shoot, things took a turn in their professional relationship. During the shoot, Renne couldn't help herself by keeping the focus of the shoot on Krista the most. She was absolutely stunning in that lacey red two-piece lingerie that she saw her in where her d-cup breasts were practically falling out.

After the shoot was over, Renee found Krista by the coffee table where she again started with her. Krista knew it was coming, but thought it was best to just be nice and let it go. That was when Renee made a very bold move by putting her hand on Krista's ass and giving it a good grab. Krista just smiled, smacked Renee's hand from her ass, called her a cunt and walked away.

The next time they met was few weeks later for a bikini shoot. There, Renee apologized to her for her behavior, saying it wasn't appropriate and promised it wouldn't happen again. Krista saw that she was sincere and forgave her, saying it wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to her since she started modeling. Most men in the industry were professionals and perfect gentleman, but there were still some bad apples among them who were always trying to put their hands on her.

Renee felt the same way, even though she was an open lesbian she still had guys be inappropriate to her. She had men making disturbing comments to her or grabbed at her body. There were a few men who made homophobic comments to her saying how she just needed a good dick in her and other things like that.

They began sharing stories of some of the dumbass guys they had to deal with over in their jobs and were having a good time laughing about it. Also, thinking about hew own bad experiences made Renee realize how hypocritical she was and how terrible she was towards Krista. She promised Krista that she wouldn't behave so badly with her ever again.

Eventually the topics changed to other things and they realized they had some things in common. They began having lunch together then eventually hanging out together and suddenly found themselves very good friends. Eventually, when Renee's roommate took a new public relations job in another city, it was at the same time Krista was looking for a new place and she moved in.

But before Krista moved in, she had a talk with Renee to make it clear that she wouldn't tolerate any more sexually aggressive behavior from her. Although Renee continued to flirt with Krista, it was always in a friendly sort of way and never as aggressive as she was when they first met. But Renee still had a reputation with women and she needed to make sure that if she agreed to move in there would be no funny business. Renee promised it was all over, she was her best friend now and was not going to jeopardize that.

VALENTINE'S DAY NIGHT - TODAY

Krista wasn't sure if she should be wearing the dress that shew as going to wear for Brian. It was very sexy and she wasn't sure if it would give Renee the wrong impression. She had been good the last several years of their friendship, but that doesn't mean she hasn't noticed her checking out her body. She couldn't blame her; she was a model and was used to people checking her out. She decided to go ahead with it anyway. It was an expensive dress and she really wanted to wear it.

"I'm ready," said Krista. She came out of her bedroom wearing a tight-fitting red dress that was cut short at just above the knees and revealed a modest amount of cleavage on top. She was also wearing matching high heels and she graciously walked into the living room the same way she does on the catwalk. When she stopped, she made a pose that she likes does at fashion shows.

"Damn," said Renee. She stood there looking at her best friend and roommate, in awe of this incredibly sexy blonde woman standing before her. "Ok, I know I promised, I won't be making passes at you tonight, but you're not going to make this easy for me."

Krista laughed a little. "I'm sure you'll be just fine, let's go."

"It will be hard but I will," Renee replied. "I just hope I'm dressed good enough for you now."

Renee had her black hair tied in braid and was dressed in a sexy black dress; it stopped just above the knees and showed some cleavage from her mid-size c-cup breasts, but not as much as Krista was showing.

"Please, you look beautiful," said Krista. "I'm surprised you're not also a model."

"Thank you," Renee said blushing. "Before we go out, I'm going to give you your Valentine's Day gifts now."

"Gifts? As in more than one" Krista asked. "You didn't have to."

"To be honest, I already bought them for Gia, but I might as well give them to you," said Renee as she brought out some department store bags from behind the couch. "First, your roses"

From one of the bags, Renee pulled out a large bouquet of roses which Krista absolutely loved.

"Also, a large box of Godiva chocolates." Rene pulled out a big heart shaped box of chocolates from one of Krista's favorite chocolate companies. "Don't worry, I'll help you eat half of it so you won't think you're getting fat and need to miss out on your next lingerie shoot."

"You know me so well," said Krista.

"Next, Marisol Potion #99 perfume," Renee passed her the box. "This perfume won't be out for another three months."

"Damn, you're using some of your good connections for this," said Krista very impressed with Renee so far. She sprayed herself with the perfume and they both agreed the scent was heavenly.

"Your teddy bear," Renee pulled a white teddy bear with big eyes holding a heart pillow.

"So adorable," said Krista giving the teddy bear a big hug.

"Now this gift is optional to you," Renee began to say. "I got it for Gia, but if you want it, you can have it, or I can send it back."

"What is it?"

"Some Victoria Secrets lingerie," said Renee. "I was afraid of how you would feel about me giving it to you, so I thought I'd ask first if you wanted it. I do believe it's your size too, if you're thinking about it."

"I'll take it," said Krista. "How can I turn down some good lingerie?"

Renee handed her the Victoria Secrets bag; Krista looked inside and seemed impressed with what she was given. She decided to not take it out of the bag just yet, and put all her gifts away. They got their coats and headed out the door. Outside the apartment building, Krista was surprised to find a stretch limo waiting for them.

"You got me a limo?" asked Krista. "You didn't have to spend so much money on me tonight."

"To be honest, I'm just using another connection to get a good discount on it so I didn't have to spend too much," Renee told her.

Renee always had the best connections that Krista has ever seen. She was always getting tickets to the best shows, clothes and shoes that hasn't come out yet, getting into the best clubs, and so on.

In the limo, Krista was amazed at how big and classy it was. Her high school prom date went all out on a big limo for them, but it was not as glamorous as the one she was riding in now. The limo came with champagne; Renee uncorked it and poured a glass for both of them. Krista didn't say anything, but she noticed the label on the champagne bottle and recognized it as a very expensive one.

They came to the Delphine, the city's best and hardest to get into French restaurant. Renee told Krista that she got lucky with a last-minute cancellation to get a table, but in reality, it was another connection. She didn't want to say it because at that point she felt she would be showing off too much of her connections. The Delphine was more amazing than Krista thought it would be. It was a huge place, and in the middle was a big dance area with an orchestra on playing on stage.

"Oh my god, I always wanted come here," said Krista. "I hear the food come in very small portions, but overly expensive.

"True, but it's still very good."

"You didn't have to take me here; it costs so much."

"Don't worry about it. I have a trust fund, remember?" said Renee. "It's a small trust fund, but still a good one and I might as well use it for something."

Renee ordered dinner for them since she knew more about French food. She also spoke French to the waiter when ordering which impressed Krista. When they got the food, they saw that Krista was right about the portions and they had a good laugh about it. They had a good conversation while they ate; Renee impressed her again when she told her about the history of the restaurant and its connection WWII French resistance from the original Delphine back in Paris.

They ordered dessert and while they waited for it to come, Renee asked Krista if she would like to dance and she said yes. They got on the dance floor with several other couples; Renee took the lead as they danced. Renee kept some space between them as they danced and Krista noticed that of course. She figured that Renee was afraid of holding her too close and give Krista the wrong impression.

"It's ok, Renee," Krista assured her. "I know you're trying to be respectful, but we can dance closer."

Renee pulled Krista closer to her, their breasts firmly pressed against each other and she now had her hand on Krista's lower back, just barely above her butt. They continued to dance and talked for a while, they were having the best time and Krista thought to herself that even before her dry spell with this holiday, this has been the best Valentine's Day date she has ever had.

When they finished dancing, they went back to their tables and ate their desserts. They continued talking and laughing and having a great time together. When they were done, Renee paid their bill and left the restaurant. Outside, Krista found her next big surprise as she saw an open carriage with horses.

"Are you serious?" said Krista.

"Your chariot awaits my lady," said Renee.

She helped her get on the carriage and followed her in. They snuggled together as the coachman got the horses moving. They ride was to go around several blocks and through a park in areas where they had a good view of the night sky. Krista thought it was the most romantic thing that ever happened to her.

"This is so wonderful," said Krista. "Were you really going to do all this for Gia?"

"Yes, but it's better that I now got to do it for you," responded Renee.

When the ride was over it took them all the way back to the restaurant where their limo was waiting for them. The limo drove them back home, during that time they had some more of that champagne that was still in the limo. They got back to their building and laughed all the way back up to their apartment. Inside they went to the kitchen and got some wine to drink.

"This has been the best night," said Krista. "You were the best date I ever had."

"Thank you," said Renee. "I'm glad you had a great time."

"Now for me to give you your gift," said Krista.

Renee was going to stop her to tell her she didn't have to get her anything, but Krista ran off too fast to tell her that. A few minutes later, Krista came out of the bedroom and met Renee in the living room where she moved on from the kitchen. Krista was wearing a long black silk robe; Renee asked what she was her surprise and that's when Krista opened the robe and let it drop to the floor to reveal to her the lingerie that Renee gave her earlier. It was a black, see-through two piece with garter belts and fishnet stockings. Renee's mouth dropped and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out like they do in the cartoons.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12