Valentine's Day Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get any funny ideas about this," said Krista. "After tonight, I thought the least I could do is let you see me in the lingerie you gave me."

"Wow, thank you," said Renee. "I was hoping to see a beautiful woman wearing it; I didn't expect it to be you, but at least I got to see it worn by someone sexy."

Krista moved around the living room and did some poses for Renee much in the same way she does at fashion shows. Renee was loving the show she was getting and asked to if she could get her camera to take some pictures. Krista agreed and Renee practically ran to her bedroom to grab one of her digital cameras and came back with it. Renee didn't have to tell Krista how to pose herself for the photos, by now she knew what to do for her for her camera. After they were done, Krista put the robe back on and they sat on the couch to review some of the pictures Renee took.

"These are great," said Krista.

"You're great," Renee Replied.

"You were the best Valentine's date I ever had," said Krista. "I feel like I should give you more than a lingerie show after what you did tonight."

"Well, there is one thing, if you don't mind me asking for it," said Renee.

"What is it?"

"Ok, I know sex is definitely off the table, and I'm ok with that," Renee began to say. "But after everything, I was hoping to get something, so if you don't mind me asking..."

"Go on, ask," said Krista.

"Can I kiss you?" Renee asked. "It's a small thing, but it's something I was hoping to have tonight."

"I understand," said Krista. "Whoever heard of a great Valentine's Day date not ending with at least a kiss. So, let's do it."

"Really, thank you," said Renee. "But I don't want just a small kiss on the lips, I was hoping for something a little more... passionate."

"Passionate?"

"I'm not asking to make out with you, just something a little more special than a peck on the mouth."

"You want some tongue, don't you?" said Krista with a little smile.

"I wasn't going to put it that way, but yeah."

"Sure, we could do that," said Krista. "After tonight, you deserve a good Valentine's Day kiss."

Krista got herself ready and Renee leaned in and kissed her; first gently, then slowly built up its intensity. They held the kiss for a lot longer than either one of them had planned. Soon, their tongues began ventured into each other's mouths. Krista was surprised at how much she liked; she didn't want it to end. It was Renee who ended the kiss by pulling herself away from her; she realized she was getting too intense with the kiss and she promised Krista that she wasn't going to try to seduce her.

"That was wonderful," said Krista.

"I know," said Renee. "Thank you for that."

Krista leaned in and kissed Renee hard on the lips this time. Renee was surprised, she thought about stopping Krista, but she didn't want to stop. After a couple of minutes, Krista pulled away from the kiss and looked Renee deeply into her eyes

"Ok, let's do this," said Krista.

"Do what?" asked Renee.

Krista stood up and threw off her black silk robe. As she walked to her bedroom, she took off her bra and tossed it back in Renee's direction and she caught it midair.

"Are you coming?" asked Krista as she went into her bedroom.

Renee was too stunned to do anything at first. She was really just trying to have a fun evening with her friend, but it may now turn into something a lot more. She got off the couch and went into Krista's bedroom just as she finished taking off all of her lingerie, including the stockings.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Renee. "I think maybe you should think about it first. It was a good kiss, sure, but this is a big step forward."

"Fuck me right now, before I change my mind," said Krista.

Krista sat on her bed with her legs crossed, giving Renee a good look at what she was getting. Renee had seen Krista naked plenty of times in the dressing rooms at work, the gym locker room, even around the apartment sometimes. She always enjoyed the view, but this time she seemed far more alluring than she ever had before. She didn't care if it was going to be a bad idea having sex with her friend, she wanted her tonight and she was going to have her. She wasted no time removing her dress and underwear and got on the bed with Krista.

They started kissing again as they held each other closely. Their breasts pressed against each other, giving Krista an exciting sensation from her breasts she has never felt before. Renee began kissing Krista's neck; Krista loved having this done to her by men, but Renee's soft lips felt so much better.

Renee moved down to Krista's breasts and devoured them with her mouth. Renee had imaged this moment so many times in her head, but she never thought she'd actually be doing this; Krista's breasts felt far better than she had ever imagined. She then began to finger Krista's clit, rubbing it gently as she played with Krista's nipple with her tongue. She could feel how wet and excited Krista was getting.

It wasn't long before Renee moved down some more and found her head in between Krista's legs. Krista was ready as she opened her legs wide for her; Renee gripped her hands firmly on Krista's hips as she began to go down on her. She went slow at first, lightly playing with her clit with her tongue, she wanted ease Krista into it. She was sure she had men go down on her plenty of times, but a woman really knows how to do this.

Renee began to pick up the pace on the clit as she stuck two of her fingers into her pussy. Krista gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up. When she began to moan, that's when Renee went harder, using every skill she had developed over the years to give her pleasure. Krista's hands were now firmly grabbing onto Renee's hair, pushing her head deeper into her pussy. She screamed as wave after wave of orgasms ripped through her body.

It went on for several minutes before Renee pulled her head away from between Krista's legs and move back up her body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Krista got Renee on her back and started kissing her breasts, she found that loved the feel of a woman's breast on her face and was getting a lot of enjoyment from sucking on her nipples. She then began to move downward to Renee's pussy, but she stopped her.

"You don't have to do this," Renee told her. "You never did this before; I don't mind if you don't want to."

"It's ok, I want to do this," said Krista. "I won't be as good as you were, but I want to try to make you feel something."

Renee let her continue her way to her down to between her legs. Krista was hesitant at first, she never tasted another woman pussy before, but it didn't take her long to enjoy the taste. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, she just tried to think of how she likes it when other people go down on her and did her best to imitate the same movements with her mouth and tongue.

To Renee's surprise, Krista was doing very well; not the best head she ever had but saw that Krista was had some good potential. After several minutes between legs, Krista managed to give Renee an orgasm; not a big one, but still a good one that she enjoyed getting. After a while, Krista stopped and moved back up Renee's body and began kissing her hard on the lips again.

This went on for another hour. Going back and forth pleasing each other in various ways. Krista never felt so worked up during sex before. She had plenty of rough sex before with men, but it was usually the man that had did the majority of the work to make her orgasm. She never had to put in such equal effort before, but she was loving every minute of it.

At one point Krista was getting tired, but didn't know how to stop. it always ended when the man was finished; but with two women it was hard to tell when it was done and they just kept going and going like two energizer bunnies. Renee sensed that Krista was getting tired, she was breathing too heavily and looked like she was forcing herself to keep going. Being so new to this she knew that Krista wouldn't know how to stop, or recognized when she needed to, especially when you're enjoying yourself too much. Renee was experienced enough to know when to stop so for Krista's sake she decided to end it. As much as Krista wanted to continue, she felt a sense of relief that it was over because she felt like she was going to eventually pass out if she kept going.

They held each other as they began to relax and catch their breathes. Krista made a joke that she felt like she didn't have to go to the gym for a week from the workout they just had and they both had a good laugh at that. Eventually Renee thought she should go back to her room, but Krista asked her to stay for the night. They covered themselves in a blanket and held each other's naked bodies as they fell asleep.

In the morning, Renee woke up to find that Krista was gone. She walked out of the bedroom naked and saw that Krista was in the kitchen wearing a robe and cooking breakfast for both of them. Renee went to the bathroom to wash up and then got a robe for herself to wear and joined Krista in the kitchen just as she got breakfast ready on the kitchen table.

"This smells wonderful," said Renee.

"I thought you might like something big to eat after all the energy we burned last night," said Krista.

They began to eat and had some awkward small talk between them.

"Last night was wonderful," said Krista.

"It was, I loved it," said Renee.

"But I need to tell you something," Krista began to say. "I still like men. I loved what we did last night, and I guess I'm willing to do it again if the opportunity presented itself, but I really love being fucked by a guy more. I think I was just so moved by how the night went that I wanted to give it a try."

"But now that it's all over, you realized how much you really like to have a dick in you," said Renee.

"Exactly," said Krista very nervously.

"I see."

"I'm sorry to bring it up like this, but I though it needs to be brought up now rather than later."

Renee put her fork and knife down and drank some of the freshly squeezed orange juice that Krista had made.

"I'm so glad you said that," said Rene very happily. "To be honest, as much as I loved it, this morning I couldn't help thinking that we might've made a big mistake. You're my best friend, I don't want to ruin that with sex."

Krista was so relieved to hear her say that, she was so afraid of how Renee would feel.

"So, we're in agreement? What happened last night should not have to lead to anything?"

"Exactly," said Renee with a big smile on her face. "But will we be, ok? Can two friends have sex and still be friends?"

"I'm still hanging out with three guys that I used to have sex with," said Krista. "It was awkward at first but now we get along great."

"Now that I think of it, I am still Facebook friends with several of the women I used to sleep with," said Renee. "In fact, I'm still friends with benefit with a few of them."

"It will be awkward at first but we can get over that easily," said Krista.

"So how about we finish up our breakfast, watch some reality shows we have saved on DVR and see how much of that chocolate I gave you last night that we can devour?"

Krista was so excited; she could barely control herself. "This is why we're best friends, we get each other so much."

They stood up from the table and gave each other a big hug.

"I love you, babe," said Renee.

"I love you too, babe," said Krista.

They pulled back from the hug and Renee saw that Krista's robe opened up a little and her left breast was exposed. She looked at it intently and then looked up at Krista.

"Before, when you said you might like to try it again, how serious were you about that?"

Krista closed up her robe and gave Renee a big smile. "Your birthday is coming up next month, I'll give it you then."

"I can live with that," said Renee.

They finished their breakfast and left to their own bedrooms to get dressed up. They met back up in the living room and chose some reality shows to watch on their DVR and began eating Krista's Valentine's Day chocolate.

THE END!

12