Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

My wife looked over at Donna reclined on the bed next to her. "You still want to see him completely undressed?"

"Uh huh."

"Yeah, we're sure," my wife answered me back. "Just make it nice and sexy."

"I don't think watching him take his clothes off can be anything BUT sexy," Donna said quietly to my wife. "Especially with how big that bulge in his pants is."

"This is what you really want me to do?" I asked one more time, trying to understand what was going on.

"You didn't have any trouble with Donna seeing your cock at the wedding. Why should you be bashful now?"

I pretty much froze in place at that comment. I knew EXACTLY what she was talking about. And it was something that I thought she DIDN'T know about. It was only a few short years ago that Donna had my wife convince me to put my amateur photographic talents to use shooting Emily's, Donna's daughter's, wedding. The girls thought that it would be fun to shoot some "sexy" pictures of the bride before she got married, so I ended up in a room full of naked bridesmaids with the bride tied to a chair, the maid of honor teasing her with my bare cock. It wasn't something I was proud of, and even less so when Donna walked into the room and saw me standing with my pants around my ankles being propositioned by the maid of honor. I was going to refuse anyway, but with Donna there, the uncomfortable situation turned down right embarrassing. It looked like that was now going to come back and haunt me.

So this wasn't going to be romantic sexy Valentine's after all. It was going to be some kind of payback for my indiscretion. I immediately began to wonder if those late afternoons from work really were her seeing someone else and this was her way of getting back at me.

"Well? You going to get undressed or not?" my wife asked, dragging my brain back from where it was.

"I guess that depends," I answered.

"On what? If you still want to have sex with me?"

"No. More like is this revenge for what happened that day."

"Revenge?" my wife said quickly. She rolled onto her knees and knee walked to the end of the bed. She reached for my hands and pulled me towards her until I was as close as I could get to her. She reached her arms around my neck and kissed me. She started with a regular kiss and then opened her mouth to make it as sensual and sexy as she could. While she was kissing me, she reached one hand down to mine, hanging at my sides, and drew it towards her, pressing my fingers between her legs. "Trust me. I'm not upset about it," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Just get undressed and come screw me. I'm so god damn horny right now that I'm not even sure I can last long enough to do what I planned."

"What did you plan?"

"Just trust that I love you and you'll enjoy it. Besides, when was the last time you refused me anything? Just do this for me, please?"

"Okay," I whispered back.

She let go of me and crawled back to the pillows, pausing only long enough to push her panties down her legs and take them off, setting them on the bed next to her.

I didn't know what to think so I just started to unbutton my shirt. I worked the buttons down slowly, taking my time, watching my wife watch me and trying not to look over at Donna, who seemed as eager for me to undress as my wife. I nervously pulled my shirt off, leaving me bare from the waist up, wondering if this was how strip club girls felt the first time they went on stage. I undid my pants and let them slide down my legs of their own weight, stepping out of them as Donna whistled at me.

"Now that's starting to look pretty damn good!" Donna said loudly. "Keep going!"

I looked at my wife who wasn't smiling, but wasn't frowning either. It took several seconds for me to realize she had the fingers of her left hand between her legs stroking her pussy, her eyes glued to the bulge in my briefs. I took a breath and pushed my briefs down, my cock springing out free, straightening from where it had been uncomfortably bent for so long. I looked down and stepped out of my briefs, my cock hardening the rest of the way so it poked almost straight out at the girls.

My wife reached out to me, laying with her legs wide. "Come on lover. Come here," she cooed softly, Donna sliding over on the bed slightly as if trying to not interfere. I had to admit, I was so damn turned on at that moment that I would have fucked her if we were on stage someplace. I crawled onto the bed and up over her. She reached for my cock and guided me straight toward her pussy. "I know I usually need some lube, but I don't think that's going to be a problem right now." She moaned as she coaxed me to push into her with her heels on my ass. "Ohhhhhhhh yeah. That's it sweetie. This is what I need."

I started to stroke in and out of her, short little strokes at first to let her juices lubricate me and then with long full strokes as I more easily slid in and out of her wet pussy. I hoped she wasn't going to climax fast because I knew right now I wasn't going to be able to hold off long. In and out I stroked, my dick caressing her depths, her soft velvety insides teasing all the most sensitive spots on my cock and around my mushroom head.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhh god William. So close. Oh lover. I'm sorry. Make me come! Make me come hard around you!"

"Oh shit," I grunted as her vaginal tunnel started to convulse around me. I could feel her spasming and squeezing my still stroking shaft as her legs and arms started to tremble slightly, something that only happened on her most powerful orgasms. "Gonna come," I grunted as the tingle spread through my body, radiating from my groin like little electric shocks. My body, unable to hold back any longer, jerked hard, driving my cock deep into her as the first surge of cum lanced out into her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as she arched her back, pushing her pussy against me as my body jerked again, forcing another surge of cum into her. I held myself over her, my body jerking and spasming erratically for long seconds before she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down tightly to her. "Did you like that?" she whispered.

"Which part?" I breathed in answer.

She giggled slightly. "All of it of course."

"I definitely enjoyed the tease since I got home, the incredibly sexy dress, the strip tease you did and the sex. I give you five stars on all of that."

"But?"

I looked over at Donna laying on the bed next to us, laying on her side with her head propped up with one hand. "I'm at a loss about Donna."

"Yeah. About that. Why do you think I was going to take revenge on you for what happened at the wedding? Did you do something that you deserve to be punished for?"

"I didn't exactly behave like a gentleman," I answered.

"No. You didn't. And you didn't tell me what you'd done either."

"It wasn't something I was proud of."

"Nor should you have been. But from what little I know of the incident, it wasn't exactly your fault either. And you did refrain from doing anything worse."

"So. What's with the audience?" I asked before turning my head to look over at Donna again.

"She's here because I'm here," my wife answered.

"I don't understand."

"You will. But I think you need to climb off of me first," my wife said, pushing me to roll me off of her and onto the bed between her and Donna. I rolled off, my now softened dick slipping from her pussy glistening with both our juices. She set to work fixing pillows behind my back so that we were both sitting against the headboard looking once again at the foot of the bed, where Donna now sat on the corner of the bed.

"So. First I want you to tell me. Well, us actually, the whole story about what happened in the bride's room."

"Not much to tell really."

"No William. I want the whole story. Every detail!"

"Every detail?"

"Every detail," my wife answered curtly.

"Well. It started with Julie, the maid of honor. Julie wanted to know if I'd be uncomfortable shooting some sexy pictures while the girls got dressed. I said okay, assuming they meant in their underwear or something like that. Then she told me to not say anything and then led me into the room. The bride was tied to a chair, completely naked except for a veil that I'm guessing came from the bachelorette party and a blindfold. The other bridesmaids were just as naked, each holding a white feather. She whispered for me to take pictures and then the girls started teasing her with the feathers while I took pictures. The maid of honor, Amanda or something like that, took off her clothes too so that I was the only one dressed at all. They were teasing Emily to 'warm her up' as they put it. After a little while, one of the girls suggested that they give her something a little more substantial in her pussy and fuck her with a dildo. What I didn't know was that I was apparently to be the dildo. Someone wrapped their hands around me from behind and undid my pants. It took three of them before I finally relented and let them pull my pants down. They really wanted me to put my cock into Emily, but I said no. Amanda tried to get me to fuck her, going so far as to bend over and rub her pussy all over my cock, but when she put my head to her pussy and pushed back, I stepped back and refused. So instead, they took Emily's blindfold off and jacked me off all over her. That's about when Donna came in. Just a little bit before I came all over her daughter."

"I never really did get the whole story on that," Donna said. "What I did get was a hell of a view of your cock. Almost as good as the one you gave me today."

"Okay. So I still don't understand."

"We've always been honest with each other, right?"

"Yeah."

"Except for when you haven't told me something, like this wedding thing?"

"Yeah. It was kinda embarrassing and I didn't want you mad at me."

"Well. I kept something from you too. After our last fight over sex, I complained to Donna about how unfair you were being. It took some time, but she tried to set me straight about how lucky I am. I mean you're not an average husband. You make my breakfast, pack my lunch, help with chores, and even go clothes shopping with me. Pretty much you rarely ever tell me no on anything I ask you to help with or let me do."

"Not to mention that you're above average in bed too!" Donna chipped in, drawing a scowl from my wife.

"Anyway. She convinced me that if I didn't see how great I had it with you, that maybe I needed to start seeing someone else."

"So all those days getting home from work late, you were seeing someone else?" I asked, feeling my heart sink at the thought of her seeing another man.

"Yes. But not the way you think. I wasn't seeing another guy, which is what I can see from your face is what you're thinking. I started seeing a woman. In particular, a therapist. It took a while listening to me and listening to Donna, for her to realize that you were a gem and I wasn't giving you a particularly fair shake. You see, men apparently don't respond the same way women do. For a woman, time spent together says more about how a man feels about her than anything else. Little things that her man does, like making her breakfast, or packing her lunch or fixing something that broke for her, all those things say how much he cares about her. What guys seem to respond to is more basic than that. It's how good and how much they get sex. It's a biology thing I guess."

"And her getting mad and cutting off sex was just sending you a signal that you didn't matter," Donna said. "Good lord Elaine. If you don't get this moving I'm going to bust here."

"Fine. Go ahead," my wife answered her.

Donna pushed off the bed and stood at the foot, where we each had, and started to undress. "What your wife hasn't said is that Tara, our therapist, got her to finally understand is that sometimes fulfilling fantasies is the best way to say 'I love you' to her husband," she said as she pulled the dress down, leaving her in a pair of powder blue panties and bra. She quickly unhooked the bra and pushed her panties down.

"Most guys have a fantasy about having sex with two women at the same time. I'm sure you're the same. So. This is part of your present."

"What? Having sex with both of you?"

"Sorta. Within limits. These are the ground rules. You can touch her, lick her and kiss her anywhere and any way you want and she you. In fact, she gets to suck your cock to get you hard again. You get to make love to both of us at the same time, as long as the only pussy you stick 'mister happy' into is mine. Can you accept those rules?"

I looked at a clearly anxious Donna and nodded agreement. "I can."

"Well, he's all yours," my wife said to Donna, who immediately climbed onto the bed. As she crawled up the bed my wife leaned forward and slipped off the see-through bra, leaving her as naked as Donna.

She wasted no time, wrapping a hand around my flaccid cock and closing her lips around the head. My wife leaned over to kiss me while Donna pulled and sucked my cock. I felt her lips open and her tongue tease into my mouth, flicking across my tongue before withdrawing to suck my lower lip.

"You should have seen Tara trying to teach her how to kiss like that," Donna giggled before closing her lips around my quickly hardening cock.

"Oh?" I asked, my mind painting a picture of her sitting on a sofa half dressed, kissing another woman.

"Uh huh. But not half as funny as Donna pushing a dildo into my pussy that was as big as you are and then trying to make me come with one that's really average sized," my wife said softly before pressing her lips to mine again before I could answer.

"Damn he got hard fast," Donna cooed softly, pulling her mouth off my dick. "I think we need to get him into the middle of the bed."

"You heard her," my wife said quietly.

"Yes ma'am," I answered with a grin. I slid down the bed until I was in the middle and then laid down flat. My wife leaned over me, letting her big tits hang down below her, moving her chest around to make them sway and wiggle, her hard nipples brushing against my lips. I felt Donna move over me, settling on me with my cock trapped between us.

"Fuck I'm so damn horny," Donna moaned as she started to stroke herself along my cock, sliding her wet pussy along my stiff shaft until her clit bounced over my head, which slid between her wet lips all the way to the entrance to her depths. It was soooo damn tempting to push my hips up and drive into her at that moment, but I refrained and she slid back again, sliding her wetness all the way to the base of my shaft and my balls. She started to slide back and forth rhythmically, sliding her wet pussy to and over my engorged head with each trip.

"You don't mind her doing this?" I asked as I held and squeezed one of my wife's big tits with one hand while my other found her pussy and began to stroke her wet lips.

"We talked about it," she moaned softly as I flicked my tongue across her nipple. "She's just getting you warmed up for me."

"Successfully!" I groaned as I opened my mouth and drew the whole front of her big tit into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple before closing my teeth on the sensitive nub and pulling gently to let it slip through my teeth.

"Oh god Will. You're making me so god damn horny again."

"Isn't that the idea?"

"Uh huh," she moaned as Donna stroked along my shaft faster, her legs trembling slightly as her own climax started to inch closer.

"I'm gonna come," Donna gasped, leaning her chest down closer to mine as she rocked her hips, pushing back again, this time my cock pushing into her instead of along her slit. "OH SHIT!" Donna cried in surprise and pleasure as her body suddenly reacted to the change in sensation. "Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck!" Donna gasped as her body shuddered and jerked, holding herself still on my shaft for long seconds.

"I'm sorry Elaine," she panted as she sat on me, gasping for breath.

"For what?" my wife asked.

Donna just looked down at her crotch and then lifted herself up, sliding her sopping wet pussy up my shaft until I slipped out and slapped against my own belly. "It happened on that last stroke. I didn't do it on purpose."

My wife frowned and pulled her tits from my face. "Well, at least it's someone I know." She waited for Donna to move off of me and then moved around herself. She lifted my cock and aimed it at her pussy, sliding down my engorged shaft in a position she hadn't done in many years. "No point in spoiling the rest of it," she said as she started to ride up and down my shaft.

Donna crawled around and lifted herself up over my head and then settled herself, facing away from my wife, her pussy fractions of an inch from my mouth. Her mound and full outer lips were shaved smooth, her delicate inner lips pushing out at me, still engorged with excitement from having just climaxed. I knew what she wanted without being told. I stroked my tongue up her smooth lips, pressing between them, tasting the sweet juices of climax before letting my tongue bounce across her hard exposed clit. She gasped and twitched each time I flicked my tongue across the hard sensitive nub, her moans almost as loud as those from my wife.

Up and down my wife bounced on me, I knew her tits had to be flying like crazy, but I couldn't see her, only feel her hot wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft. I looked up at Donna, her pussy on my mouth and her smaller tits within reach of my hands. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and reached for her firm round tits, each one about the size of half a grapefruit, her nipples wide and puffy, almost an inch across and sticking out half of that. I stroked my fingers along and across each soft protrusion, drawing moans and gasps from her as my tongue teased her clit and my fingers her nipples.

"SHIT!" my wife cried from behind her, her pussy contracting around me as she started to climax. I felt her jam her pussy down on me as she came, her body trembling while I teased Donna's body with my tongue and fingers. Her body jerked and twitched for long seconds until she pulled off my still rigid pole and rolled onto the bed next to me. "I can't sweetie. I'm done. I don't think my pussy can take any more."

"That's okay," I said as Donna crawled off of my face so I could look over at my wife.

"No. It's not," she answered, reaching for my cock and stroking it slowly.

"I guess it's already been in her once. Don't suppose it'd make a difference if it was in her again."

"You're suggesting what? That I have sex with Donna?"

"It isn't the way I planned on things going. But you might as well. There isn't any point in you being disappointed when there's two of us here."

"I don't have to. I mean I know it isn't what you want me to do," I said, trying to will my body to calm down.

She rolled over next to me and leaned her face over mine, giving me a soft wet kiss. "I think that's maybe the nicest thing you could have said right then. Just this once, okay? Besides. It wouldn't be fair to give her just a taste without the whole meal."

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh. I'm going to go to the bathroom while you do that though. Come join me in the shower when you're done," she said before she pushed away from me. I watched her ass wiggle with each step as she headed for the bathroom and closed the door.

"Well?" I asked, looking over at Donna.

"You want to do something I've always wanted to try?"

"Sure. If you want."

She lay down on the bed on her stomach, spreading her legs. "Take me from behind like this."

"If that's what you want," I answered, rolling over and climbing over her. My cock pointed down toward her smooth glistening lips, making it easy for me to guide my fat head to her. I pressed slowly into her, letting her body expand around me until my body was pressed against her firm ass.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers