Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at my wife as she stepped into the elevator behind me and I felt a pair of hands slide around my waist and push my boxers down, the satin material sliding down my legs around my ankles, leaving my dick hanging out. "You know I can't walk out like this."

"I know. But I figured Donna deserved one last look," my wife whispered behind me.

I waited until the car slowed and leaned down and pulled up my boxers before the doors could open. The three of walked through the lobby, the eyes of the young guy behind the counter as big as saucers as Donna let her coat flop apart for a few moments. "That was fun," she giggled as we walked out the door into the chilly February morning. "See you later!" she called as she practically scampered, well as best as you can in high heels, towards the parking lot. I stepped next to my wife and wrapped an arm around her, helping steady her on her high heels.

"So. I hope you enjoyed all your Valentine's presents," she said as we walked to the car.

"More than I can ever express."

"Good. Because we have an appointment tomorrow with Tara. She's very interested in meeting you," she said as I opened the car door to let her slide into the cold leather seat.

I climbed into the driver seat and looked over at her after starting the car. "I just want you to know. I love you," I said quietly.

"I hope so. I'd hate to think I was doing all this and you didn't really love me any more after all these years."

"Trust me I do!"

"Good. Now get some heat in here if you want me to open this coat!" she said with a grin.

I backed out of the parking space and drove away, hoping the engine would heat quickly!